IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby Ancient Wind » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:35 am

Ancient Wind wrote:LIllypaw/she-cat/apprentice/12/Crush:Open

Lillypaw turned to Applepaw and smiled. "Yes it is."She meowed started to purr also. "Do you want to train with me since i can't find my mentor? Frostpaw might join us if he wants to." She said not turning to face Applepaw.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragonheart48 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:53 am

Darkstalker - dark grey spotted tabby
{ Apprentice: Daisypaw | Deputy | 32 moons | Homosexual | Crush: Creekheart |Tags: Creekheart}

The tabby frowned and set her jaw considering telling the other she-cat that she had in fact killed her former mate but shook her head deciding against it. "Are you sure the kits are ok", she murmured desperately trying to change the subject to something a little more positive.

Lightningpaw - ginger and white she-cat; amber eyes
{ Mentor: Toadstar | 13 moons | Apprentice | Bisexual | Crush: Open |Tags: Toadstar, Petalthorn}

The ginger and white she-cat sat deathly still as she saw Toadstar and Petalthorn working their way into the clearing. She slowly shifted herself into a crouch careful not to rustle the leaves around her before launching out of the tree onto her mentor Toadstar's back. "Suprise", she crowed excitedly her words mixed with amused chuckling.
Last edited by Dragonheart48 on Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎 ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
─────────────────────────────────────────────────

┍ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┑
Hello all, I'm Dragonheart48
but you can call me heart or
Dh if you want. I'm a pretty
big marvel fan, as you can
see and I love rping various
things. I'm always up for a
trade or pm, so feel free to
send any of those my way.
I'm also actively searching
for shapeshifting characters
━ ━ ━ ━ © ━ ━ ━ ━
roleplay character storage
adoptable character hub

links:
Raptor Island | link
Return | The Voids
Shatteredclan | Return
┕ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┙

─────────────────────────────────────────────────
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐄𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐀𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓.
Dragonheart48

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:04 am

Crowpelt
Tom/Warrior/Location: Forest/Crush: Open/Tags: Sagebranch

Thinking about it for a moment, he soon gave a small nod of his head,"Okay. We can race." He stopped so she could stand next to him. "Just give the signal." This was probably the most he had talked to one cat in a single day. His meow was rather low and almost sounded like a growl from how little he used it.

Oakclaw
Tom/Warrior/Location: Camp/Apprentice: Hollowpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Darkspirit, Venompaw and Hollowpaw

Returning to camp, he managed to hear his name being said as he dropped his catch on the prey pile. Turning his head, he noticed his apprentice with Venompaw and Darkspirit. "Yeah, I'm his mentor. But you can take Hollowpaw out training with you if he wants." Some competitive spirit was good as it would give both apprentices to try their hardest and train more.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/Location: Forest/Mentor:
Bumblefoot/Crush: Hollowpaw/Tags: Bumblefoot

Struggling, she panted as she finally managed to pull herself onto the branch. "I did it!" Trying to catch her breath, she now had the problem of getting down but she was glad she had gotten this far. Climbing was a weak spot for her as her twisted paw made it hard for her to use her claws. "Did you see me Bumblefoot? I did it!"

Ambergaze
She-cat/Warrior/Location: Forest/Crush: Alderfeather/Tags: Alderfeather

She tried to imagine it and a soft purr escaped her. "It sounds beautiful! Let's go and find it!" Exiting camp, she wondered which direction to go and turned to Alderfeather,"Which way?"

Snowthorn
She-cat/Warrior/Location: Camp/Apprentice: Valerianpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Open

Back in camp, she sat down and began to swipe her tongue over her pelt as it had gotten a bit dusty. That was the pain of having white fur. Noticing she didn't see Valerianpaw, she wondered where he had gotten to. Hopefully he would be back soon.

Brittleleaf
Tom/Elder/Location: Camp/Tags: Open

Yawning, he rolled onto his side to let the sun warm his pelt. Where were some apprentices? He was sure that he had a tick on his back that he couldn't quite reach and his nest was starting to get old.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:13 am

Valerianpaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Snowthorn
With Snowthorn and Daisypaw
At Camp

Valerianpaw was the first to enter camp with his identical twin following behind him. He led the way to the fresh-kill pile and deposited his two mice for others to take as desired. Valerianpaw hoped Daisypaw would hurry up and put down his mice without bragging to the entire camp about his victory. Of course, he was well aware Daisypaw was not the sort to brag, but news traveled fast around here. While Daisypaw set down his mice, Valerianpaw risked a subtle glance around to see if anyone had eyes on him. That was when he discovered Snowthorn, though he was not sure if she had seen him yet. Either way, it would be a good idea to check in with her and see if she had anything else for him to do.
    "Hm... I see Snowthorn over there. I should probably go. See you later, ok?"
    After receiving Daisypaw's response, he padded off toward Snowthorn.

Daisypaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Darkstalker
With Valerianpaw
At Camp

Daisypaw trotted alone cheerily behind his brother as they both entered camp and headed straight for the fresh-kill pile, where they each set down their collective five mice. Daisypaw took a moment to admire his handiwork, and felt pride well up in his chest at his successful hunting trip. Then, he looked over at Valerianpaw, who seemed momentarily distracted by something. A moment later, the mystery was solved. Valerianpaw had business with his mentor, which was fair enough.
    "Sure, see you!", he mewed.
    It looked like he was on his own for awhile.

Swallowpaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Fawnspots
With Birdleap, Stormpaw, Fawnspots,
Berrypaw and Beepaw
At the Medicine Cat Den

Swallowpaw was relieved to hear that Beepaw would make a full recovery. He knew he could trust Birdleap to do his best to help any Ivoryclan cat. The apprentice purred in celebration of the good news. Speaking of Birdleap, the medicine cat and his apprentice arrived as if on cue, but did not seem to mind the visitors to the den. Swallowpaw respected Birdleap too much to say for very long, but he was glad to steal a few minutes to cheer Beepaw up, though those minutes apparently came at a cost.
    "O-oh, see you later then!", he called after Berrypaw.
    That was hardly the magical chance encounter he had been hoping for lately, but it was something. Besides, he was really here for Beepaw, after all. Just as Swallowpaw was turning back towards the injured apprentice, he heard his name being called from somewhere out at camp.
    "Aw, sorry Beepaw. I think Fawnspots is calling me." he said apologetically. "Get better soon, ok?"
    He offered a nod to Stormpaw and a grateful smile to Birdleap before exiting the medicine den in search of his mentor. It took a moment, but he soon spotted her and padded up with a curious expression, wondering what she had called him for.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:23 am

Snowthorn
She-cat/Warrior/Location: Camp/Apprentice: Valerianpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Valerianpaw

Noticing her apprentice, she straightened up as she finished grooming her pelt. "There you are! How about we do some battle training today?" She suggested as she could could tell he had been hunting. "We can review some moves and learn some new ones today. You are ready for more advanced moves."
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:38 am

SAGEBRANCH
she - warrior - 32 - C: Crowpelt - (Applepaw) - tags: Crowpelt

She stopped walking when the tom answered to her Small playful offer "Oh great!" she meowed looking at him, with a smile. She stayed silent for a moment then looked front of her the path which taked to the brook "Are you ready? now" she yowled and dashed to run.

PETALTHORN
she - warrior - 73 - C: Toadstar - n/a - tags: Toadstar, Lightningpaw

She smiled and looked back when Lightningpaw got Toadstar by behing, standing up as he looked the two, not saying anything as that was Toadstar's task to praise her.

GOLDENBROOK
tom - warrior - 32 - C: Sandpool - n/a - tags: Sandpool

He looked at his mate when she taked the first bite of the pigeon, wondering what she needed to talk with "So what did you need to speak with me?" he asked to curious to wait to hear what it could be.

DARKSPIRIT
tom - warrior - 60 - C: open - (Venompaw) - tags: Venompaw, Hollowpaw

He turend to face the other tom who just got back to the camp "Alright, we will not be gone for too long" he meowed to Oakclawn then looked at the two apprentices "now, if you want to see who of you is better, then lets go to the training hollow" he said flicking his tail.

ALDERFEATHER
tom - warrior - 26 - C: Ambergaze - n/a - tags: Ambergaze

He smilled at her "you will be suprised…" he meowed leading the way "This way, it's near our borders, but that really does not belong to nobody" he meowed walking forward, but slowed down so Ambergaze could follow him by peaceful walk, without needing to run.

WITHEREDSPARK
she - warrior - 20 - C: open - n/a - tags: Pinesplash

She narrowed her eyes at the other she-cat answer "..I see..nobody is not born as a fighter thought, but strong by heart" she meowed suddently, not even knowing why she said something like that.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Incendiary-Active » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:07 am

Ravensong

The black she-cat's ear twitched lazily as her dark eyes scanned the clearing, just awakening from a short nap. After letting out an enormous yawn, Ravensong finally lifted herself off the soft moss nest from the warrior's den and padded towards the camp entrance, her tail flicking eagerly at the tempting scents of prey that awaited.
||| Sandwing ||| Ravenclaw ||| Airbender ||| Dauntless ||| she/her ||| ThunderClan ||
Incendiary-Active

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

BirdLeap;; 011

Postby chonko. » Sat Oct 13, 2018 9:39 am

.•♫•♬• BɪʀᴅLᴇᴀᴘ•♬•♫•.
    Medicine Cat;;, Asexual, Biromantic;; Tags: BeePaw, BerryPaw, SwallowPaw, StormPaw

BirdLeap shrugged softly, not knowing what could be done now for BeePaw. "You could go fetch some more moss, but mainly for BeePaw." He responded after listening to her speak about all of her choices of actions. "The elders would appreciate all of that." He murmured, glancing towards the outside of the den, watching as SwallowPaw darted out. He noticed his smile, and gave a nod to the apprentice, accepting his grateful smile.
chonko.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Sat Oct 13, 2018 5:56 pm

«G e m i n i» wrote:x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Turtle paw open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

"Which ones do you know?"Twisted branch awaited the molly's response his mossy green eyes glaring up at the sun, then back to her.

XXXXXXXXXFROM MILES AWAY

█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
█ ⬤ │
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tordier » Sat Oct 13, 2018 8:59 pm

Valerianpaw
9 Moons
Apprentice
Mentored by Snowthorn
With Snowthorn
At Camp

Snowthorn's words were music to his ears. Valerianpaw had always preferred fighting to hunting, and he felt he was quite good at it. The concept of not only getting to train, but also learn new techniques was far too good to pass up.
    "That sounds great!" he exclaimed eagerly.
    Then, as he stood before his mentor, Valerianpaw cocked his head to the side. Something had occurred to him.
    "Just us?", he wondered innocently.
    The question was more out of curiosity than anything. Valerianpaw would be equally pleased for one-on-one attention as he would if another apprentice or two joined in. As much as he appreciated when Snowthorn would focus on him, he also enjoying grappling with a variety of opponents.
▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰【 Tordier 】▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰

Maned Wolf ] Ringtail ] INFJ ] Neutral Good ] Type 5
Adult ] Atheist ] Anxious ] Depressed ] Dog Dad ] He/They

Tordier

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me