Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:02 pm

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper had a hard time believing that Jellyfish was actually tough enough to survive on his own, but if he WAS really alone, then she did have new respect for him. "Pft. How would you know? You clearly don't have a temper," she grumbled. "And my scales are always like that. Really hot. I'm not a RainWing, either. See?" Copper moved closer to the ruins of his castle, radiating blazing heat. She found it mildly amusing how he was confident in nearly everything he said, but most of it was dumb or silly or incorrect. Well... At least he isn't afraid to say anything.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:17 pm

Jellyfish - Male - Seawing
"Well SOMETIMES I have a temper. One time a crab bit my tail and I got so mad that I drowned it BUT it turns out that a crab didn't bite my tail. It was a moon jellyfish that stung me! I didn't see it because it was invisible in the sand. So I killed the crab for nothing. It was kind of sad, like the way you ruined my sandcastle..." he said, flicking his ears as he remembered it. "Anyways, can you get really hot? Like fire hot? If we caught a fish then you could cook it for us! That would be so useful. Wanna be my cooking friend, Copper?" he said, clearly thrilled and moving onto a new topic entirely.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper snorted when Jellyfish finished his story. Sympathy for crabs... "Well, in a way. I can't change my temperature or anything, but I have fire..." She debated whether or not to tell him about how she could probably help with the actually fishing, too, probably more than he realized. "Why, you hungry? I guess I could go for something but bleh." She got up, picking at the sand between her scales. She was surprised at how quickly his mood had gone from depressed to enthusiastic in a number of seconds, and how easily he was willing to trust her. Not that I would betray him or anything, but he acts like we're known each other for years...
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:47 pm

"Ooooo, fire." he said, and then contemplated what she had said next. Get food for him? Wow, she really was nice. That was what she had said, right? "Yes. Today I only ate one thing so I want something else. Get me something big and good. Pleaaaaase?" he said to her, growing more and more excited. Finally, a friend on this lonely island! And one that could possibly catch fish, at that. He hated to admit it, but he'd never really caught a REAL fish himself. He mostly scavenged on dead ones that washed up or slow ones that got left behind by their schools.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghostmaker » Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:57 pm

[img]IMAGE-IF-YOU-HAVE-ONE[/img]
    Username: .mochi
    Name: kiwi
    Species: rainwing
    Appearance (if no image): basic colored rainwing with green-blue eyes. normally, kiwi's scales are this color of green, with light yellow here and there.
    Personality (fleshed out for chosen dragons): her name is deceiving, as kiwi is not sweet at all. she's rude, blunt, stubborn, and extremely sarcastic. not having a very comforting childhood, kiwi is touchy around other dragons. she isn't afraid to use her venom on someone, and will if she is provoked. however, she has panic attacks once in a while due to the sight of her parents being murdered right in front of her.
    History (optional): kiwi grew up in the rainwing village, safe from the virus. she was a happy, curious dragonet who questioned everything. her parents were snail [father] and pineapple [mother]. when she was three years old, a strange dragon that had white eyes murdered her parents while the three of them were out fruit-gathering. kiwi was terrified, and she shot venom at the dragon. after that, she ran as far as she could from the rainforest, vowing to never go back again.
    Other: ;>

[img]IMAGE-IF-YOU-HAVE-ONE[/img]
    Username: .mochi
    Name: crimson
    Species: skywing
    Appearance (if no image): crimson has scales that are this color. he is taller than most skywings, and his wings are a tad bit bigger. he has heterochromia, meaning one eye is amber, and the other is blue.
    Personality (fleshed out for chosen dragons): is a kind dragon, despite his threatening scales. he is humorous, and loves to make dragons happy. when he gets upset, he usually starts pacing in a circle and swinging his tail, which can be very dangerous. he is very loyal, and will protect dragons he is close to with his life. when crimson was around the age of six, he accidentally scarred his younger sister for life, and he will never forgive himself. he can be stubborn and sarcastic around hostile seeming dragons, but he rarely encounters them.
    History (optional): i'm too lazy ;<
    Other:
Last edited by ghostmaker on Fri Jan 06, 2017 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mars • he/they/she • adult
ghostmaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:01 pm

Copper froze, just staring. That wasn't what she had meant by asking if he was hungry. She had been implying that they both go fishing... Not having her do all the dirty work. Like I'm some sort of servant. But then again, she had knocked over his dumb sand castle. She could catch him one little fish. Or in his case, a BIG AND GOOD FISH! "You want ME to catch something for YOU?" Copper let out a sigh, then flicked her tail for Jellyfish to follow her down to the ocean waves. "A big good one," she muttered, staring down at the waves lapping at her talons. "Wait here, then, since I guess I'm the one doing everything around here."

Copper took a deep breath, then plowed into the water, diving under it once it got deep enough. Opening her eyes, she kicked out with her long back legs, gliding forward. Usually she just waited by the shore for smaller fish to come by and such, but that probably wasn't gonna work in this situation. She touched the bottom of the ocean floor, then wedged herself in the coral. Blowing bubbles out of her snout, she watched the waters above. It didn't take long for a large barracuda to swim lazily onto the scene, and she tensed before lunging upwards, throwing bubbles in all directions, as she grabbed at it with her talons. As it twisted away, her claws tore long gashes into it's scales, and as it tried to swim away, she managed to kill it with one strong blow of her scarred hand. It got tough hunting without being able to use her mouth, but she had learned over the years how to do it underwater.

Resurfacing, she exhaled, breathing in and out, then flung the large fish upwards and caught it in her jaws. Paddling back to the shore, she slithered back onto the sand, then dropped it at the SeaWing's feet. "Have at it," she said cooly, sitting down and serenely ignoring the fact that she had revealed herself as a hybrid. She didn't really care anymore, since Jellyfish seemed harmless enough.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:14 pm

"Yeah, that's what you said." he trilled, following her happily to the waves. "Okay. But don't leave me. I won't. I'll sit here and watch. Okay?" he said as he watched her strongly plow through the waters without a flinch. Oooo, so tough. He waited, staring at his talons. Gen got nervous after she didn't come up after ten seconds. What if she left her? Was hiding under the water and fleeing to a different part of the beach? What if- oh, there she was. She broke the surface, fish in tow, just like he had asked. He was semi-delighted at the size of the fish, but the way she expertly caught it in her jaws after throwing it made him impressed. "Oh, I was hoping it would be bigger, but that's okay. Can you cook it now?" he asked as she came onto shore. He, as one would have expected, completely missed the fact she was a hybrid.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:21 pm

Copper's jaw nearly dropped, both at how completely NAIVE Jellyfish was, and at his lack of gratitude. Well well, if this doesn't meet your standards next time YOUR MAJESTY, maybe YOU should try fishing, she thought venomously. He seriously wasn't weirded out at the fact she was a hybrid, either? He had never seen a SandWing before her... So did he just assume that was a power they had? Being able to hold their breath? Wow... Just wow. "You know, if you need it bigger, there are plenty more fish in the sea," she hissed, pointing. Grabbing at the tip of the tail, she flipped it upwards, hefting it in her talons. Then she turned away from the SeaWing, not wanting to burn him, and tossed it back onto the sand. Making the hissing fire-is-coming noise, her jaws parted and flames erupted from her mouth, scorching the barracuda's scales and turning them a crackling black. Waiting for it to stop smoking, she nodded towards it. "I'll find something else for me to eat later. I ate not too long ago."

My posts are getting too loNG AGAIN
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:34 pm

(long posts are good posts yes)
"But I can't catch the other fish in the sea" he admitted. "Maybe you can catch me another big one later." she said, not even looking stupid her and instead at the fish, waiting for her to cook it. Finally - FINALLY - she grabbed the fish, and he felt happiness swell in his chest as he heard the crackling sound of her fire. He had never seen fire before, and you could consider his curiousity piqued as he peered around her. He sniffed it, surprised at how black it was. "I kind of wanted it just a little cooked.. can you reserve it? Please?" he asked, flattening his ears as the smoky-burnt smell wafted into his nose. A delicacy for another dragon, but not so much to someone who was suited to a raw diet.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 1:44 pm

[list]That was the last straw. Copper seized the fish, spun around, and threw it in the SeaWing's face. "Or, OR-" she started, annoyed, as she got up. "OR you could show a LITTLE more GRATEFULNESS at the fact that I caught your DAMN FISH, TRIED TO FIND A BIG ONE, AND COOKED IT. Just a thought. Seeing as how you are THE pickiest dragon I think I've EVER MET. IN MY ENTIRE LIFE." She glared heatedly at him, wondering why he wasn't just fishing himself if she was doing everything wrong. He's a freaking SeaWing... He should be able to feed himself AT LEAST. "Now if it's REALLY SO BAD, I'll go catch ANOTHER fish, and I can have yours. Would that PLEASE YOU?"
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me