Stray dog rp

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Stray dog rp

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Forest and Flash laughed as Star ran. Star stopped and saw apollo in the distance
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:50 pm

Haylee became thirsty so she got up and crawled out from under the bush and went to the river.
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Flash yawned. Forest laughed, wondering where her mate was
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Infinite.Imagination » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:52 pm

Haylee splashed into the river becoming nice and clean. : ) (no more smelly dog!) Then Haylee set off to find her friend Forest.
Infinite.Imagination

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:53 pm

Forest looked around. She and Flash ran towards Star

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:04 pm

Echoes wrote:Form:
Dogs name: Brynn
Looks: Utonagan blood courses untainted through her veins. Long, dense chocolate fur covers every inch of her body. Brynn has a sweeping plume of a tail that is brown on top, cream on the bottom, and dipped in black on the end. Cream also occupies her paws and legs, muzzle, chest, and underside. Her eyes are pools of bright orange, full of emotion and rimmed in a darker maple color.
2) http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae26 ... aebcfd.jpg
3) http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae26 ... 599752.jpg
Personality:
Rebel:
This pretty much sum's her up. She doesn't like conforming to other's belief's and hold's her own unique beliefs. Brynn prefers not to fit in and stick with tradition, doing pretty much whatever she want's and not caring at all of what other's think of her. Brynn is a complete free spirit. The femme will remain polite however, or at least usually, she will treat other's how they treat her. She has an attitude like many other dog's, and isn't one to just let someone insult her and ignore it. This female will stand up for herself and everything she believes in. The female isn't afraid to snap at you and inform you on what you're doing wrong. However, once you get past her feisty attitude, she's a total sweetheart, and would give anything for those that she loves.
Kin: None
Mate/Crush: None Yet, looking! Just tell me if you're interested!
pups: None yet! But would love some if she found the right male
History: I'll type this up a little later.
Other: heres a picture of her collar:
http://i978.photobucket.com/albums/ae26 ... collar.jpg

sorry didn't see it
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:06 pm

Forest ran over to Star with flash

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:08 pm

((Recap?))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:09 pm

(not much really happened. My charries messed around and most others just sat r laid around. they are all bored pretty much))

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:10 pm

((Ok,lemme make a stray cat rp!!! please join))
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me