MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:45 pm

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Brightkit, Owleyes

He found the mossball that Brightkit was looking for and batted it to her.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Litwick » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:29 pm

γ€ο»ΏοΌ¦ο½ο½˜γ€‘
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
She-Cat//19 Moons// Loner
Tags: Smokeleaf
Loc:Dawnclan Camp
'We live in a world where you either look out for yourself or get doomed from looking out for others'

"Oh kits! That's adorable, I wouldn't mind meeting them one day" she purred, looking at him before giving her shoulder a lick and looking forwards, "And yes, thank you, fighting shouldn't be a problem for me-I'm used to fighting bigger creatures since I'm from the north mountains, but yes, thank you again for helping me" she purred, she'd never really had a family but she knew this clan felt pretty close to one.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:14 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He blushed as well "...um, yeah..of course..." he meowed turning his gaze elsewhere for a moment "Are you even think of names? What kind of thinks you like?" he meowed suddenly. He didn't face the she-cat when he asked his question, as he was still so embarrassed and didn't really even know why he was continuing the kit conversation still...maybe he really wants them...

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: (Wolfkit, Brightkit), Maggie, Owltalon
πŸ¦‰
She smiled and looked at her two adoptive kits playing with each other, she was so proud of Brightkit, even if her future as a deaf cat little bit worried her, but it seemed that the young cat was starting to learn her new way of life. She gave a few licks to her front paws when heard someone's voice, noticing Owltalon with a stranger queen and a kit "Hm? What do you mean by that?" she meowed rather questioning.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: open
🌼
She is open in camp.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Bugeyes
πŸ†
She smiled at him "Yeah, but there are no apprentices who are not deserved to become a warrior actually" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the other older apprentices like Jadepaw and Ashenpaw. She shook her head lightly "The apprentice's den will be very silent after we leave it? There are not many apprentices left and most of the kits are still so young to become an apprentice" she said looking up to her mentor.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: open
πŸ’€
He is open in camp.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: open
πŸ‘Ή
He is open on camp.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: open
πŸ‚
She is open in camp.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ‘οΈ
She tiredly watched as her littermate Mudkit padded out of the nursery again, to do his own thinks. The young tom has become a little wild turning this last moon and it sure was problematic sometimes, pretty likely her mother was thinking the same
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:28 am

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm hesitated for a few seconds, then attempted to dash across. Suddenly, a large monster came on the path and stopped right in front of him, sending him flying forward. He got to his paws and limped across quickly before collapsing by Mixmoon. "Mixmoon....It hurts so much....My back paw...."
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Wed Feb 27, 2019 4:11 am

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Rowanleaf

"Oh hun..." she murmured and moved so her tail curled with his. "It pains all of us to lose a friend and family member. I'm sorry... Poor dear...I hardly knew the young one but I was fond of her. She just needed help" she murmured gently and leaned against Rowan leaf.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf was quiet and yet when he spoke up more on the kits part she smiled a little. "I have thought of names. It's hard when you can't see them but in my mind I see a bunch of different little kits. Patch kit, snow kit, night kit...amd so on" she said gently and looked to him again. "I like many things. Flowers. If we had little kits with flower names I would melt" she cooed honestly and clearly thought this over more than she'd like to admit.

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Cheetahpaw

It will be quiet...very quiet. But that's okay. The new warriors will still be young which is needed in general" he mused a bit and looked at her. "And it seems the kits are growing fast...and I think more could be on their way soon." he rambled on a bit.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

He watched the kit a moment and sighed but stopped when they got there. It was what Maggie yelled that made him wince. He csrefully sat himself down and watched the kit csrefully. If it was anyone within the clan he wasn't so sure the little kitty pet kit would make it and it made him worry for the little one.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Driftingice

The kit had gotten much more mischievous as he had grown a bit more. Sneaking about to sleeping cats and he would wake them. Sadly it was Driftingices turn this time and he quietly snuck up to him. Being careful as he slowly crept atop the older Tom and began to knead him like dough and nip his ear. "Wake up!" he chimed.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:43 am

β–Œβ•‘ β–Œβ•‘ π’π¦π¨π€πžπ₯πžπšπŸβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œ
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Apprentice; Sweetpaw | Tags: Fox
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Smokeleaf shrugged. "Well, I couldn't just leave you alone in the forest." He chuckled, then rose to his paws. "If you want, I mean, I can tell your tired, but if you want I can show you my family now?" He smiled at Fox. "I understand if you'd like to rest, though."

β™‘*β€’.ΒΈ 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐀𝐒𝐭 ΒΈ.β€’*β™‘
      She-Kit | Loner | 6 Moons | Tags; Wolfkit, Owleyes | Mentioned; N/A

Brightkit purred and batted the moss ball back. Her tail flicking playfully behind her. She bunched her shoulders as she leapt up to hit it.

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 30 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm

Mixmoon stood in shock as her friend got hit. She crouched down and looked at his paw. "Storm..." She said slowly. "It's broken." She picked him up by the scruff, and dragged him over to a nearby tree. "Stay here, I'm going to go look for somethings to help you."
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:40 am

γ€ο»ΏοΌ¦ο½ο½˜γ€‘
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
She-Cat//19 Moons// Loner
Tags: Smokeleaf
Loc:Dawnclan Camp
'We live in a world where you either look out for yourself or get doomed from looking out for others'

Fox offered him a friendly smile, excitement bubbling in her throat as she purred, "I don't mind stopping by on my way to the back of the camp-since I don't know where to go, I'll probably rest back there behind all the chaos and in that peaceful shrub" she smiled, motioning to the large shrub behind the dens, she didn't want to disturb others with her company.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:49 am

Creamflower listens to Ivyshade's response and just shrugs, smiling nonetheless. "And its a good thing shes pregnant!" she added. "The Clan could always use more kits! And getting to meet someone new will help bring new life to the Clan!" As she watches the warrior catch a robin sometime after talking, she purrs. "Great catch Ivyshade!" she said. She scans the area, seeing what she can find so far. Suddenly, she spots a rabbit and stalks towards it, keeping an eye on its ears. Whenever the ears point towards her, she stops, whenever they point elsewhere, she stalks. Once she is within chasing distance, she bolts after the rabbit, eventually keeping up with it. Once she is close enough, she trips it with a paw and grabs it by the neck, snapping it.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:08 am

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm panted heavily and sat by the tree. It hurt for him to move his back paw so much, and it was painful. He silently waited for Mixmoon, careful to watch his breathing so he didn't panic.

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate, Crush, or Kits - Tags: Open

Skyheart noticed Maggie and sat up. "Maggie? What's going on?" She wondered and ran over.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:16 am

кσι wrote:
πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang cocked his head to the side as the calico fae spoke about the loner they came to know so well, simply proving just how small their world really was.. and strengthening the trust he already felt for these loners. He nodded toward the tom-cat, his wary gaze scanning the area for any signs of danger, though he couldn't really place what was dangerous here or not. The young tom could hear strange sounds buzzing in his ears, and the strong smells surrounding them made his nose burn.. it was different to say the least. Batfang stopped for a moment to let the she-cats pull ahead, making sure his clanmates were safe was his top priority at this point, aside from finding the territory they were sent out to find of course. When the calico fae looked back at them again he gave her a small shake of his head, ignoring the burning sensation in the pads of his paws "As much as we would love to take a break, I think it would be best to get there as soon as possible.. we really need to get back to our clan." The black tom smiled, his thoughts drifting back to the pretty she-cat he left behind, a clenching feeling taking over his stomach at the thought of her.. he really couldn't wait to get back.

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee snapped her head to the side at the mention of the familiar name, her gaze focused on her bother, who didn't seem fazed by the name drop. Though he didn't seem too keen on acknowledging the name of his own past-mate, she couldn't help but speak about the cat they'd been well acquainted with.. it was nice to hear about other members of their old clan "Ahh, we know Salem. We were good friends once, the three of us." She gave her brother another quick glance before facing forward, giving the rest of the cats a slow nod as her brother finished speaking "I do miss the clan life, but living by our own rules is much more fun.." Bee let out a small chuckle, her head turning to give the cats following behind them a quick once-over.. they definitely seemed tired, perhaps in need of a rest "Should we let them rest for a bit, Wasp? The poor things look worn out." As she awaited the reply from any cat, she padded onward, taking the lead as they weaved through the shadows, trying to keep out of the sight of the rest of the population as they made their way through.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo let out a loud sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding in, his muzzle moving to giver her cheek a lick. He could barely contain the immense happiness he felt with this she-cat.. though their relationship started off a bit rocky, he knew she was the one for him.. no doubt about it. The loner nodded at her question, his affectionate gaze focused intently on her amber pools "Of course.. I would do anything if it meant spending the rest of my life with you.." He glanced toward the cave, catching a glimpse of his sister, who slept near the entrance of the den, obviously still uncomfortable around the rest of the group "My sister may not be on board with the idea.. but I don't care. I'm not going to leave Dawnflower again, and I'm definitely not going to leave you." Apollo gave her cheek another happy lick before turning so his shoulder was touching her own, a wide smile spreading across his face "I've been thinking about clan-cat names.. what do you think about 'Sunstrike' ?"

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Lily, Harry,
Moonstar

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her a curt nod and followed quickly after her, her eyes closed against the warm sunlight and cool breeze.. a feeling she would never get tired of. The earth had finally begun to return to its state before the flood, and new flora and fauna were emerging every day. It was nice to see their home finally healing after the catastrophic events that had unfolded only a moon or so ago. With a small smile she stopped, giving the large clearing they'd emerged in a good look-over, her gaze locking on what seemed to be a small squirrel foraging at the base of a tall tree. Salem crouched down, and with a little wiggle of her rump, launched herself at the crimson-furred creature, which she then brought to her jaws and clamped down on with a swift hooking of her claws. The large fae then dropped her prey into a large hole and scraped dirt overtop it, making sure it was safe until she returned later to retrieve her catch.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Rowanleaf, Open

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface kept his ears pulled back as he listened to the tom speak, anger still bubbling in his stomach. It made him mad that so many jumped to judge others, when they didn't know the whole story.. it just wasn't fair. The deputy scoffed lightly, his gaze shifting toward his paws as he replied to the older tom "I guess so. It didn't seem like she thought of me that way in the end."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me