MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Litwick » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:55 am

γ€ο»ΏοΌ¦ο½ο½˜γ€‘
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
She-Cat//19 Moons// Loner
Tags: Smokeleaf
Loc:Dawnclan Camp
'We live in a world where you either look out for yourself or get doomed from looking out for others'

Fox looked over, liking the feeling of the sun on her fur. She smiled at him, "It's been good, how are you Smokeleaf, I haven't seen you around much?" she asked with a small yawn, she wanted to lay and sleep but she didn't know where to go because she didn't want to intrude on the dens because she didn't know if she was even a part of the clan yet.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Animals65 » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:01 am

Creamflower listens to Ivyshade's response and just shrugs, smiling nonetheless. "And its a good thing shes pregnant!" she added. "The Clan could always use more kits! And getting to meet someone new will help bring new life to the Clan!" As she watches the warrior catch a robin sometime after talking, she purrs. "Great catch Ivyshade!" she said. She scans the area, seeing what she can find so far. Suddenly, she spots a rabbit and stalks towards it, keeping an eye on its ears. Whenever the ears point towards her, she stops, whenever they point elsewhere, she stalks. Once she is within chasing distance, she bolts after the rabbit, eventually keeping up with it. Once she is close enough, she trips it with a paw and grabs it by the neck, snapping it.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Feb 26, 2019 7:09 am

Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Open

She was awake and watching everyone.

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Brightkit, Owleyes

"Hi Brightkit! Do you want to play?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:20 am

Jackaboy wrote:
Rowanleaf

I sighed as I felt the anger and betrayal.. but all of that was released when Ghostface same back and when my mate talked. β€œYou’re right guys..” β€œI’m sorry I just feel... sad.” I looked at my paws β€œand while I’m sure Russetpaw is telling the truth.. I know I’ve only heard it from one side.” β€œI should act like the warrior I am.” β€œAnd Ghostface.l you can’t consider yourself as her friend.. you were her father.” β€œThis must hurt you so much.. I’m so sorry.”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:31 am

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜€οΌ¨ο½ο½—ο½‹ο½†ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’!!━━━━━━━━┓
β˜€Maleβ˜€30 Moonsβ˜€Warriorβ˜€No romantic intrestβ˜€No apprenticeβ˜€Location: Salem's territoryβ˜€Mentions: -- β˜€Tags: Openβ˜€
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--Open Sleeping--

┏━━━━━━━━━♠οΌͺadepaw!!━━━━━━━━━┓
β™ Maleβ™ 12 Moonsβ™ Apprenticeβ™ No romantic intrestβ™ Mentor: Brindlefangβ™ Location: Salem's territoryβ™ Mentions: -- β™ Tags: Openβ™ 
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--Open--

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β€οΌ’ο½•ο½‚ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½ο½ο½—!!━━━━━━━━━┓
❀Female❀12 Moons❀Apprentice❀No romantic intrest❀Mentor: Scatterwing❀Location: City❀Mentions: -- ❀Tags: Prophecy Cats, Bee, Wasp❀
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bubblepaw's ears twitched as she listened to the cats talk. How exactly would these cats help them? She wondered about that for a moment her tail swaying. Right now the cats we're discussing when they would all rest. Did she want to rest? Not really. As usual, she was full of energy. Well, not so much energy now, but she didn't need to rest yet. The city was huge though! She couldn't believe she was in a city. Her eyes wide she glanced around not wanting to miss a single thing. The sights we're certainly different from the forest. And the smells too. The ground underfoot was hard though. Like the forest floor but different. She stopped for a moment to sniff it before she tested how it felt to run on it. Much different from the forest floor she realized. She continued to follow the cats her tail swaying as they walked through the city.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:13 am

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Rowanleaf

"Oh hun..." she murmured and moved so her tail curled with his. "It pains all of us to lose a friend and family member. I'm sorry... Poor dear...I hardly knew the young one but I was fond of her. She just needed help" she murmured gently and leaned against Rowan leaf.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

"Oh yes of course. We can wait till then...i just wanted to know if you'd ever want little ones. I didn't mean right now..." she said with a small blush and smile. Shaking her head a bit and looking to where they were headed.

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Cheetahpaw

The male moved to look to his apprentice and he smiled. "Aye yes we will be" he said with a hum and chuckled. "I am very proud of you. You have done so well...you deserve to be a warrior. A special and needed addition to the clan" he pointed out kindly.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

The Tom watched as she moved about before she came back and she seemed mad. Nothing was more terrifying than a queen let's be honest. "Alright" he said and hurriedly followed her down and inti the shrubbery before bumping her gently to direct her towards the mountain. Though he noticed the little kit following and sort of smiles. "What a cute little one" he purred gently and licked the kits head gently.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Driftingice

The kit had gotten much more mischievous as he had grown a bit more. Sneaking about to sleeping cats and he would wake them. Sadly it was Driftingices turn this time and he quietly snuck up to him. Being careful as he slowly crept atop the older Tom and began to knead him like dough and nip his ear. "Wake up!" he chimed.[/quote][/quote][/quote]
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:26 am

Firelight_AA wrote:
Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Open

She was awake and watching everyone.

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Brightkit, Owleyes

"Hi Brightkit! Do you want to play?"
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:23 pm

πŸ’œMaggieπŸ’œ
Tags: her kits, openπŸ’œLocation: TwolegplaceπŸ’œMate: Open

Maggie followed Owltalon further, starting to growl. She found it hard to spit words out between her growls, but she explained what she saw as her fast, furious paws led her forward. The moment she saw cats she half grolwed, half shouted, Which one of you is going to explain why my kit is dead? She wasn't even half worried that someone would attack her or that she wouldn't be welcome. She had her teeth bared and her tail lashed out in furious, upset flicks behind her.

🐻Spot (soon to be Spottedkit)🐻
Tags: Maggie, Owltalon🐻Location: Clan territory i guess🐻Crush: HECK YES

Spot was worried, but curiosity led his paws to follow his mother out and into the woods. When the tomcat Maggie had been talking with licked him, he backed away a bit, worried his mother would notice. But she was concentrated on her fury, and soon Maggie's furious paws led her to someplace Spot had never been to before. He didn't think his mother had ever been there before either, but he didn't say anything. Claws of dread sunk into him at his mother's words. He padded forward and pushed into Maggie's fur, trying to comfort her. Mama, I'm right here!
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:28 pm

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm didn't expect the sudden go, and soon chased after her onto the other side. "There's another path..." He shivered, feeling the wind from the monsters nervously.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:49 pm

β–Œβ•‘ β–Œβ•‘ π’π¦π¨π€πžπ₯πžπšπŸβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œ
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Apprentice; Sweetpaw | Tags: Fox
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Smokleaf let out a small chuckle. "Yeah, sorry. I've been occupied with my kits." Smokeleaf settled down with Fox. "I think just a bit more training and I'll tell Moonstar your ready."

β™‘*β€’.ΒΈ 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐀𝐒𝐭 ΒΈ.β€’*β™‘
      She-Kit | Loner | 4 Moons | Tags; Wolfkit, Owleyes | Mentioned; N/A

Brightkit turned to see Wolfkit talking to her. She tried to read his lips, only managing to get the word 'play.' She nodded, and smiled to the tom. She glanced around to see if there was any moss nearby.

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 30 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm

Mixmoon looked ahead, to, indeed, another path. She gave his cheek a small lick. "It's fine, we got past that one, we can get past this." She bunched her shoulders as she prepared to leap onto the thunderpath. She waiting for the vibrating to stop, before shooting across the path.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me