MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:07 pm

Rowanleaf

I returned finally from a hunting trip by myself. I smiled as I came back into camp but a familiar scent was in the camp.. one I wasn’t expecting β€œLily?” I looked at the motionless body laying there And how Ghostface was with her. A pang of sorrow hit me β€œI should have been there for her..” a tear rolled down my face β€œlily I’m so sorry..” I let Ghostface take in the moment.. I didn’t approach because that was his adoptive daughter, and it would be wrong for me to step into that situation.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:08 pm

ζΌ«~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ π€π«π­πžπ¦π’π¬ ~舞·*'¨¯¨'*Β·~ζΌ«
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      She-Cat | Loner | 35 Moons | Mentions; N/A | Tags; Open
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

-Asleep-

β–Œβ•‘ β–Œβ•‘ π’π¦π¨π€πžπ₯πžπšπŸβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œ
      Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Apprentice; Sweetpaw | Tags: Open

-Asleep-

β™‘*β€’.ΒΈ 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐀𝐒𝐭 ΒΈ.β€’*β™‘
      She-Kit | Loner | 4 Moons | Tags; Open | Mentioned; N/A

-Asleep-

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 30 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm

Mixmoon clawed her way through the undergrowth. "Come on Storm! I know it, just a while away!" Her fur was messy, and she was tired, yet determined. She kept padding on. "I hope they are okay.." She started talking to herself.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:09 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-11 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Lilyflight, Ghostface

Russetpaw stared at the scene before him, watching as the ginger warrior gurgled and foamed at the mouth. He watched as her father, Ghostface frantically try and save her. The apprentice was amused, it was so entertaining! Death! How exciting! Lilyflight lie dead in the clearing with her father beside her, the very tom who drove her to this! Russetpaw put on the best facade he could, padding up to Ghostface. β€œGhostface... I’m sorry for your loss.” He murmured, The tom’s emerald eyes trailing over to Lilyflight’s motionless body.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-18 moons-Location- His & Salem's territory-Tags: Moonstar, Salem

Harry waited by Salem, listening as she talked to the pregnant molly. After they were finished speaking, he made his way out of the cave.

(Sorry for the short reply ><)

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-26 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Ivyshade, Creamflower, Cocoaflower

Amberblaze looked up at the sound of his name, the tom looking around for the source, then spotting Ivyshade. β€œOf course I’d like to join you! That’d be great!” The fluffy warrior mrrowed, hopping to his feet and bounding over to join the hunting patrol. He approached Cocoaflower with a smile β€œCongratulations, they’ll make fine warriors one day.” The orange tom purred, gesturing to her belly with his tail.
Last edited by slyizdrapple on Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:51 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Bubblepaw, Roseshadow, Wasp, Bee

Dreampaw moved around Roseshadow and over to stand beside Batfang shooting him a look when he asked for confirmation of the she-cats name was Bee. The line of the prophecy played over in her head "Four will return with tales of bees" she glanced at the two cats standing before them. "Has Starclan spoken with you?" she asked curiously, a polite and shy smile formed on her face as she dipped her head in greeting "yes I am Dreampaw, the medicine cat apprentice of Dawnclaw. It's a pleasure to meet you both." she meowed glancing up at Wasp who seemed very protective of his sister Bee.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SOURCANDYBONEZ » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:35 am

πŸ’œMaggieπŸ’œ
Tags: her kits, openπŸ’œLocation: TwolegplaceπŸ’œMate: Open

Maggie nodded at the tomcat's words, listening. Then suddenly a thought struck her. My kits, She thought aloud. They must be worried sick as to where I am, seeing as I said I was going to come straight back. She leapt off the fence into the twoleg garden and pushed through the cat door to see Spot playing with a ball of yarn the twolegs had given him. Hi, Spot! Maggie looked around for a familiar spotted pelt. Where's Spring? I dunno. Some cat opened the cat door, and Spring got out. She didn't come back. By this point, Maggie was frantic. With a quick 'one second', she leapt out of the cat door and paced. After a few steps, she caught the scent of blood. She followed to trail to find her own kit's dead body. It smelled strongly of blood, but faintly of another cat. The other cat smelled slightly like the friendly tom she'd been talking to, but they most certainly weren't the same cat- she had been with the other tom the entire time. Furious, she ran back to the tomcat. Take me to your clan, she said. Maybe they can explain my kit's bloody body hidden under a bush. She leapt off the fence toward the woods, trotting toward the spot where she'd seen the tomcat come out of the forest. Her paws took her forward in fast, fury-filled steps. She didn't pause to explain anything to Owltalon, or to even check if he was following her. If she had, maybe she would have noticed Spot following her.
SOURCANDYBONEZ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:43 am

Copper

I strolled the familiar streets of the city, and felt my stomach grumble with hunger. Thankfully the city had tons of trash cans which were always full of meat, plastic, sometimes vomit and other various things like coffee. I had come accustomed to this life and whenever I did get dirty I knew the best place to get washed. A man in my part of the city had a sprinkling system that went off regularly which was nice when I needed to be clean.
Thoughts of my daughter being with me made me smile.. I loved her very much and I hope she’s doing well.
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:04 am

Poppycorn222 wrote:
Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Salem,Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar smiled at Harry's response,giving a nod. She padded out of the cave,glancing at Salem."If you and Harry would meet me outside of the camp whenever you're done that would be great!"she called,cheerfully headed out of camp. Clan life was so much calker now without that orange and white tabby making everyone feel terrible about themselves. Cocoaflower and Batfanf could finally be happy together,and Moonstar and Ghostface were happier together than ever before. Life was looking up for the white molly. Taiagstep had come to her and stated the journey cats would be back soon,which had filled her chest with hope. As she padded down the slope,she let her senses take over,hoping to catch scent of a rabbit or maybe a vole.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Amberblaze, Creamflower, Cocoaflower- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade gave a nod,smiling at the young she-cat when she padded over. Spotting Cocoaflower heading in their direction she stopped walking,perking her ears when the young queen request to join them."Well i dont see why not. Come along then, Creamflower,we need to keep a careful eye on Cocoaflower while we're out okay?"The molly chuckled,flicking her tail over the brown shecats back as they headed out of camp. Before they fully left camp however,she glanced at Amberblaze."Amberblaze,care to join our hunting patrol? We could use an extra pawset!"

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

The lavender molly stiffened at his words,her ear tips heating up. She knew how she felt about the golden tom,but she wasn't sure he felt the same way. Maybe he was just like Harry, and flirted with everyone, the thought of that made her pelt prickle with irritation, and jealousy. She looked in his direction,ears quickly going to the sides of her head,and her fangs were bared."I dont know what angle you're playing at but if you dont have feelings for me than stop flirting. If you do,well then just ask me to be your mate already! I dont care we're living two differemt life styles, who cares if its breaking the code?! But i can't keep going on like this."the molly growled,tail fluffing up.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 76 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Warrior/To be Queen - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Salem- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower's eyes lit up as Salem said it was okay for her to go out."I promise I'll be careful! Thank you Salem!" she mewed happily,licking the other mollys cheek wildly before bouncing off to Ivyshade and Creamflower."Do you two mind if I join you? I'd like to stretch my legs!" after getting Ivyshades approval the shecat grinned,and began to follow them out of camp.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 40 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 69 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 14 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Prophecy cats, Bee,Wasp - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow kept his muzzle clamped shut as Batfang spoke,just pressing into Bubblepaw. He knew they needed these cats help,and if he had learned anything from his time on this journey,it was that there were times he needed to keep his mouth shut. However, when the tom cat agreed to help him, roseshadow let out a sight of relief he didnt realize he had bern holding. At thebrequest to follow him, Roseshadow intertwined his tail with Bubblepaws,muttering a few words to her."I think this journey is almost over. . .then we can get back home."never had the tom been so eager to see his clan mates again,he was very much homesick.

Wasp
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars"
- Tom - Loner - 48 Moons -
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee,Prophecy Cats - Location:Barn -

Wasp nodded his head tentatively as Batfang spoke, his stomach felt like butterflies were settling in it. He knew he had to help these cats "We can help ya get through the city. Its not that hard. We might as well get a move on then."He began to walk with Bee,glancing back at Batfang and the others,narrowing his eyes."Now introduce yourselves. I'm not going to lead a bunch of strangers through my city without knowing their names and where they come from."He brushed up against me,pressing his muzzle to her ear."If they tey anything stupid, you run, we're close enough to the farm house that the dog might hear us and i can get her to chase them off." he mumbled,tail tip twitching. He didn't think they'd do anything but of course one always had to be wary.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:06 am

Creamflower greets Ivyshade and Cocoaflower with a smile, purring. Upon hearing the Ivyshade's joke about Cocoaflower, she giggles a little, knowing what she means. "Oh I know what you mean Ivyshade!" she said, playing along. "Cocoaflower was a pawful as an apprentice! Whose to say she isnt now as a warrior?" She follows the she-cat towards the entrance of the camp, seeing her calling for Amberblaze to join.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:10 am

Copper

I jumped up into a trash can and searched for food.. I quick found a patty of meat.. it seemed to be stuck between 2 round slices of bread. But I dug it out, it seemed to be covered in a red sauce... it tasted a little sour but also sweet.. I didn’t know how to explain it but it was good. I scarfed the food down quickly β€œalright. What’s on the agenda today?” I asked myself
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:07 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang felt his muscles relax for the first time since their journey began, his haunches falling to the earth as he looked at the two loners. He let out a small sigh of relief and motioned toward each of his clanmates in turn, introducing them "My name is Batfang.. this is Roseshadow, Bubblepaw, and Dreampaw. We are warriors and apprentices of Dawnclan." The black tom let out an airy chuckle, his breaths coming out in short bursts "About a moon or so ago we received a prophecy, telling us to follow the path of our ancestors to a new territory.. since our own was destroyed by the flood." He turned to his clanmates once more, a sudden realization hitting him "That one loner's name is Bee.. right..?" Batfang jumped up as the medicine cat apprentice confirmed his thoughts, a burst of excitement shooting through him "Starclan must have sent us to the two of you.."

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee gave him a light chuckle and padded closer to the group of cats, her tail flicking slowly "Don't mind my brother, we rarely have visitors. We'd be happy to lead you through the city, as soon as you introduce yourselves of course." The plump fae perked her ears as her brother whispered into them, her skull dipping "Of course."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo leaned away from the fae, slightly taken aback by her aggressive response. He could feel a rush of excitement wash over him, finding it hard to keep himself from trembling at the sound of her words "Are you saying you'd say yes to being my mate if I asked..?" The loner pulled himself up onto his paws, his bright gaze focused intently on the lavender fae, a small smile spreading across his maw.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Lily, Harry,
Moonstar

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem let out a small purr as the fae trotted away, her head shaking slowly as she watched her go. The dark-furred loner was ripped out of her daze by the sounds of crying near the center of the clearing, her gaze focusing on the orange-tabby fae that laid there.. Lilyflight. With a curt nod toward the deputy, Salem raced into the cave to fetch a few sweet-smelling herbs, which she placed around the fiery she-cat, her solemn gaze focused on everything other than what she was working on. Once finished, Salem turned to her loner companion, a small sigh escaping her jaws "Let's go Harry.." With that, she raced after Moonstar, her paws skidding to a halt beside the pure white fae "I'm sorry about the wait.."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Russetpaw, open

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface frowned as the apprentice approached, his already fragile emotions feeling as though they were being smashed into a million pieces. He simply gave the younger tom a curt nod and trotted in the opposite direction, his head lowered below his chest.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me