Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:57 am

Jellyfish - Male - Seawing
Jellyfish clopped another handful onto the side of the lopsided tower of sand, patting it down firmly with his paws. So far so good! Now it needed some decorations. He walked to the shoreline where there was bound to be an abundant amount of goodies. He waited for the water to recede, and quickly grabbed a handful of the wet sand to sort through. That was when he noticed a dragon. His attention quickly - much too quickly - turned to her, taking her in. "Hey! You! Who are you?" he said, dropping the sand and bounding over to her.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:07 am

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    Copper jumped when she heard another voice, scrambling to her talons and briskly backing away. How had she not seen him? Dad would be ashamed. Stupid mistake, not checking the area for other dragons. "Who are you?" she demanded back, lashing her tail. Standing up as tall as possible, she noted with satisfaction that she was nearly two heads taller than the SeaWing, and he didn't seem like the aggressive type. Easy to take care of it need be. Of course, better to avoid a fight... He was just playing in the sand, wasn't he?
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:27 am

Jellyfish - Male - SeaWing
Now that she was standing up, Jellyfish could tell that she was rather.. tall. Yikes. Yet, he still offered his name without any hesitation. "My names Jellyfish. What's yours? Are you... infected? Oh, and what dragon are you? You look like a SandWing but I've never seen one before. I just knew because you have a stinger and there is lots of sand in the desert and SandWings live in the desert and have stingers because my mom told me because one time a Sandwing infected attacked our dad. It was kind of scary but I didn't see it because my mom just told me" he responded, also throwing in a ton of questions and ramble for her.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:44 am

Copperhead | Sand/Sea | Female | Hybrid/Loner | Crush/Mate: Open | Tags: Jellyfish
    "Ok stop stop STOP!" Copper snapped, flaring her wings. "Shut up! I'm CLEARLY not diseased, since my eyes are BLUE?" She jabbed a talon at her face. "And YES, I'm a SandWing. I just... Don't live in the desert. I live out here on the bay." She neglected to mention the fact that she was a hybrid, and hoped that the talkative SeaWing wouldn't question what she was doing way out here. "I'm Copperhead. Just Copper's fine."
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:51 am

Jellyfish - Male - SeaWing
Jellyfish stepped back, his wing tensed to cover his face if need-be. "Oh, sorry... sometimes I talk too much. My mom said that once and I didn't think it was true but my brothers kept saying it and I got really sad but my mom cheered me up with a juicy fruit since we lived in the rainforest even though I'm supposed to eat fish but that's okay because fruit is nice too and we couldn't get fish. Also, I didn't know infected dragons had white eyes! Maybe you do have white eyes but the light is changing their color. Did you ever think about that... Copper?" he said, gradually returning his wings to his side as he talked (and talked and talked and talked).
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:17 am

Copper tilted her head, frowning. "You don't say," she said dryly. She debated whether or not to lunge for him and pin him down, since Jellyfish obviously wasn't well educated on the whole infected dragon concept. How dumb can someone be? "Well, let's not forget that infected dragons-" She pretended to jump at him, but brushed by his right side, hitting the sand behind him. "Are mindless killing machines. MINDLESS. For example..." She stalked over towards what she supposed was some sort of sand castle he was trying to build with a cold, stone-faced expression, and smacked the top half of it with the butt of her barb, causing it to collapse.
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:33 am

Jellyfish - Seawing - Male
His wings folded above his head, squawking in protest as the stranger-dragon lunged at him, spraying sand in ever which direction. He was left in a moment of surprise as her warm scales, her TOO warm scales, brushed his side. He quickly turned as she advanced further, determinedly stalking towards his sandcastle. NOOOOOO was all his mind sadly screamed, watching as she toppled it over with a swift strike of her stinger. He futilely tried to rebuild it, return it to his former glory, but then gave up. His light-up scales flashed in protest, saying a combination of frustrated and sad words. "HOW DARE YOU COPPER! YOU'RE SO RUDE! I thought you were nice even though you yelled at me. It was such a good castle too... maybe if you helped me get stand we could have lived in it.." he whimpered, his light-up scales now reduced to idle flickering of a few select words.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:45 am

Copper watched in disgust when he tried to rebuild it, trying to mask her guilt with anger. "It was a SAND CASTLE," she snapped, shuffling her talons. "I could build another one within ten minutes... Toughen up." His last words threw her off so much that she couldn't even think of a reply, and when she opened her mouth again, she closed it almost as quickly. Copper didn't know what she was supposed to make out of that. Scratching the side of her neck, she frowned. Was she supposed to criticize Jellyfish for that? He's right though... You're being too coldhearted. Is that what Dad would want? "I'm not nice," she said bluntly, which was about the stupidest reply ever. "I'm just proving a point."
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN]

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:52 am

Jellyfish - Male - Seawing
"But it was a good sand castle" he said, tilting his head at the lump of sand where his castle formerly was. "I am tough... but you made me sad.." he said, looking at her in the eye. "Well, you should try to be nice. You didn't have to do all that. You could have just said something. My sand castle was so great and you just got SOOOO mad. I could tell because your scales were very hot when you passed me so you're like a Rainwing but you change temperature instead of colors. Right?" he said, a bit of triumph in his last sentence. He wondered if she got so angry that she would turn into a fiery inferno.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:55 am

╒╡ ᴛᴀʟᴜs ╞╡ ᴍᴀʟᴇ ╞╡ 7 ╞╡ sᴀɴᴅᴡɪɴɢ/ɪᴄᴇᴡɪɴɢ ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ╞╕
╒╡ ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: Desert ╞╡sᴜʀᴠɪᴠᴏʀ╞╡ ᴛᴀɢɢᴇᴅ: Solar ╞╕
    Talus lowered his head slightly as he watched Solar's mannerisms shift dramatically after his inquiry; he'd struck a nerve apparently, though he had hoped he wouldn't. He wanted to apologize for asking, but couldn't find a way to work it in before she shut off her lights and turned the question, and her gaze, on him. He sat down and looked aside, noticing the distorted shadows beginning to appear as the landscape slowly brightened.

"I grew up in the stronghold until the virus arrived there, then got swept up in a band that fled. Then I was with them for a bit until they all slowly died off, and I've been loitering around the desert on my own since," he said calmly. As cold as it may be, he never really connected with the members of the band, being more like a confused tenth wheel tagging along. So while he wasn't happy about their passing, he didn't necessarily grieve for them. "I never really had a job though, neither in the stronghold nor in the band. I just sort of.. played music," he added in a chuckle, turning his gaze on the wooden instrument supported against his flank. "A most useful skillset if I do say so myself," he concluded with an undertone of sarcasm.

At least the female, as a messenger, probably had better stamina. What was he going to do, beat the infected over their heads with his lyre? ... Actually he probably wouldn't do even that, because he might break his lyre. Remarkable.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery