MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:23 pm

Lilyflight

β€œI’m gonna roast this guy!” I growled and launched myself over Dreampaw and landed on DriftingIce. Everyone had to admit, my fighting skills would normally be unmatched, if they were the same build.. and had the same energy that I did. But DriftingIce was a bigger, tougher Large Tom. While I wasn’t exactly small and I was also rather muscular, I was still smaller than this senior warrior. But he was older than me, so his skills and speed were much slower than a newly made warrior.. so he had the advantage of streagth and build but.. I had the advantage of speed.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 11:20 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Driftingice, Lillyflight

Dreampaw yelped as Lillyflight leapt at Driftingice she rushed into her den before coming out, she rushed over to Lillyflight before tackling her to the ground and pinning Lillyflight's legs to the ground "Lillyflight stop!" she yelled before using bind weed to tie up Lillyflight's front and back paws then she sat back "you won't be able to get that off for a bit so please stop and think about this, all of this please." she meowed her voice was cracked with sadness.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:18 am

π’₯π’Άπ’Ήπ‘’π“…π’Άπ“Œ
Jadepaw is a lean light ginger tom with bright green eyes

Jadepaw's ears twitched as he listened to his surrounding sounds. He thought he
could pick up a faint trace of cat somewhere. Probably nothing. If only Brindlefang could
see him now. His tail twitched as he continued his search for prey. He wondered what
else he could catch out here. His paws crunched on the undergrowth of the forest floor
his tail swaying as he continued his search.

π΅π“Šπ’·π’·π“π‘’π“…π’Άπ“Œ
Bubblepaw is a slim silver she-cat with green eyes

Bubblepaw frowned at the mention of her mentor's name. She followed Roseshadow her
tail swaying. "Scatterwing probably doesn't even know I've left." she said as she
followed Roseshadow. Scatterwing didn't seem to like her being around anyway. He was
probably doing...something. She sighed wondering what she would do once she got back
to camp. Of course, that question would not be answered until she got back.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 7:49 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight
Tags Lilyflight, Driftingice,
Dreampaw

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang snapped his skull toward the orange tabby fae, his fur erupting in flames and sticking out in all directions. Never in his life had he heard such disrespect toward a senior warrior of the clan, especially from one who was so much younger. The dark warrior's ears flattened as he turned toward her, his words laced with venom "Lily, are you serious? You can't talk to a senior warrior like that.. he's been through more than we ever have.. he was here working his tail off before we were even born.." He dug his claws into the grassy earth, his eyes narrowing as he continued on "I can't believe you just said all of that.. you're only proving him right.. and he can speak to me whenever he wants to, I'd gladly spend time with a member of the clan who's been here to see so much.." The tom then turned to his friend, his angry pools shifting toward the gash in his side before focusing on the young fae "I'm fine for now Dreampaw, but thank you. And don't yell at Driftingice for doing what he thinks is right.. he's done nothing wrong." Batfang turned toward the large tom, his skull dipping in an apology, pelt burning with an unfathomable embarrassment for the way his mate acted toward the older warrior "I'm sorry Driftingice.. we should head out now."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:28 am

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Owleyes

She nodded a bit and looked to her with a small smile. "Thank you. He is a great Tom." she agreed. "Even if I'm too stubborn to ever say it to his face" she sort of purred in amusement. Watching the other she cat and tilting her head. "You are almost ready to have a second chance aren't you?" she asked gently and brushed against the other she-cat.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf looked to him curiously and sighed. "See I'm learning about you. C'mon. Let's go get into some sort of trouble" she mused lightheartedly but was more than willing for an adventure of sorts. As long as no one got hurt right?

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Fox, Leafsoul

After a bit the Tom had a good collection of prey and sort of looked about for his group curiously and in hopes he could get them back. "Ready to go Fox?" he mumbled over his mouthful of prey.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

Poor Tom didn't notice the other cat go into the two legs place and lure away a kit as he focused on the she-cat warily. "rather observant of yiu to know I'm not killing you" he mused and sat. "A clan is like a large family. We all hunt together and groom together and follow some rules so we can be at peace" he tried to explain. Smiling a bit at her honestly he found her sort of pretty. Shame he scared off the other cats but oh well.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Salem, littermates

"You had to swim!! That's so cool! You must be a very good swimmer" he chimed respectfully and sat down to listen to her go on. To him it was like talking to an elder but he was rather little so eh. "Awe that's sad. I bet yiu could have taken over" he told her gently and honestly. "You can survive on your own...you can swim... That makes you strong!" he pointed out happily.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:37 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Dreampaw,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar perked her ears as she saw Cocoapaw pad into camp. The molly was old enough to be a warrior now,and her menfor had praised her highly. Though she was a small cat, she was exelling in her hunting. She hopped up on a boulder,her fur almost clean of all the mud. The molly held her head high and gazed out over her clan mates."Let all cats old enough to rise at dawn gather here for a clan meeting!"She yowled,watching as her clan mates gathered to hear her words. She smiled gently at them,they really were a clan no matter what anyone said, no matter what anyone thought. "It is my honor today to do one of my favorite things as leader. Cocoapaw, step forward!" she mewed,watching the young molly step forward."I, Moonstar, leader of Dawnclan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. She has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend her to you as a warrior in her turn.Cocoapaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?" she asked, smiling when the little molly said I do."Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Cocoapaw, from this moment on you will be known as Cocoaflower. StarClan honors your hunting prowess and your unlimited kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Dawnclan."she touched her shoulder to Cocoaflowers nose before standing back and letting ber clan chant the warriors name for a few moments before dismissing the meeting. She hopped down from the boulder,grabbing a mouse and settling down to eat.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade gave Aspenfall a smile as the kits clambered onto her back. She was about to trot them around camp when Moonstar called a meeting."Alright kits, calm down and listen to Moonstar. This is very important okay?"she settled down,perking her ears as the leader spoke.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk just hissed at the two loners, standing up and moving out of camp,her tail lashing and her teeth bared. She was not in a good mood at all anymore.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Apollo, Artemis - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Dawnflower purred at their answers,nuzzling both of the loners before laying down as Moonstar called a meeting."She's going to be doing a warrior ceremony today i assume." the shecat explained,beginning to groom her adopted kits because she loves them so much.

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Crush:Batfang - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoapaw perked when her name was called. The molly quickly said i do, and received her warrior name. Cocoaflower. Was a pretty name it was. Her thoughts drifted to Batfang. She was a warrior now. . .it would finally be okay. As the ceremony ended she spotted the tom along with Driftingice,Dreampaw and Lilyflight. The newly made warrior padded up to the black tom and gave him a sweet nuzzle."How are you doing? Your wound is looking a lot better!" the newly made warrior chirped. She felt happier already,the molly licked Batfangs cheek,nuzzling him in pure bliss and excitment

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Scatterwing nodded with a smile about to reply when Moonstar called a meeting. he flicked his tail,chanting Cocoaflowers new name when it was announced. Once the meeting was over he turned back to Ghostface,giving hin a friendly nudge "I know you're dying to go see her,We can talk more later. "

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang, Lilyflight- Location:Salem's Mountain -

He rolled his eyes at Lilyflight batting her awag with one flick of his paw. She should know better than to attack a full grown, experienced warrior. He turned to Batfang about to speak up when he heard Moonstar's call."We can hunt later, this meeting is more important." he mewed, leading the younger tom back into camp. As the meeting proceeded and then ended, he smiled when Cocoapaw came up to Batfang. He had always thought those two were close,and it was nice to see they were keeping that up.

[quote]Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

He didn't respond to her. The tom just padded back into camp,sitting down as the meeting was called. Once it was over he turned back to Bubblepaw."Why don't you go see Scatterwing?"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:06 am

Lilyflight

I struggled against the leafy rope, β€œhe hit me? Shouldn’t I have a right to defend myself?” I growled. And stopped struggling, feeling defeat. I felt, sad.. lonely, but those were feelings I was used to. I laid silently on the floor of the cave as I internalized my feelings, I didn’t want to talk. whatever... he hit me first.. Subconsciously I knew I wouldn’t win the fight, he was bigger.. and a lot stronger than me. Batfang left, he was angry with me. I’ll get out of this mess.l I’ve got to get out of this mess.. I need to clear my head. still.. despite my thoughts, I didn’t move an inch to get out of the binding. The cool moss underneath me was comforting, if I stayed here.. everything would just pass by. maybe not talking was a good thing, nobody got angry with me. Maybe I’ll do it for awhile more. Though the frustration will be aggravating, and the thought of not being understood hurts me, maybe it’s for the best I’m silent again.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:23 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight
Tags Driftingice, Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang nodded toward the older tom as he turned to pay attention to the ceremony, his eyes widening as he noticed just who it was that was being made a warrior. He could feel a wave of happiness blaze through him at the sight of her, an apprentice he'd trained with his entire time as an apprentice. The dark warrior called her name loudly, his lips curling up in a proud smile as the rest of the clan rose up in cheers. He chuckled softly as the younger fae nuzzled into him, his skull dipping in a subtle nod "I'm doing great, how about you? I'm glad you're finally becoming a warrior, I'm a little surprised you weren't made one before me." Batfang nodded at the mentioning of his wound, his gaze shifting to look toward it once again "Ahh you're right. I definitely haven't felt any pain from it anymore. guess I should be happy about that." He couldn't help but laugh as her tongue drew across his cheek, his long fur fluffing up as she pulled away "Your name suits you, Cocoaflower

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Artemis, Dawnflower

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo's skull tilted to the side as the leader called out across the camp, his gaze instinctively shifting toward the older fae as he watched her focus her attention on the ceremony. He quickly moved himself closer to the elder, his wonder-filled gaze focused intently on the white fae and the younger cat she was talking about.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded slowly, a small chuckle rising in her throat "I guess I did get good.. swimming was a must in my old clan, especially since fish were our main source of food." she couldn't help but smile at the kits praise, a soft purr rumbling in her chest "Thank you little one, but I know I wouldn't be able to hold such a high rank." The loner curled her fluffy tail around the kits as the leader called out to the clan, her voice filled with pride as she made the apprentice a warrior. She quickly called out the name of the new warrior, a wave of excitement rushing over her at the fact that she was participating in a clan meeting, something she hadn't gotten a chance to do for many moons.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Scatterwing, Moonstar

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface nodded as the older tom spoke, his gleaming gaze focusing on the pure-white fae as she climbed atop a large boulder, her proud gaze shining down on the young fae. He called the new warrior's name loudly, happy to see yet another new face being made a warrior.. the clan was thriving, whether cats wanted to believe it or not. He waited patiently for the ceremony to finish before shooting Scatterwing a farewell glance and padding slowly up to his mate, a soft smile making his lips curl as he settled down a mouse-length or so in front of her "Hey there, how are you?"

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Kits, Ivyshade

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall ushered the kits toward the entrance of the cave as Moonstar's voiced called out across the camp. She sat with her tail curled around her paws as she watched the younger fae receive her warrior name, her voice calling out loudly as she cheered the warrior's name "Cocoaflower! Cocoaflower! Cocoaflower!"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:09 am

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Kestrelclaw, Amberblaze, Juniperpaw, Ashenpaw

Russetpaw flicked his tail 'I feel like a rabbit should be enough, with what the others will have caught.' The tom thought as he dug up his catch. Rabbit swinging from his jaws, the apprentice spotted his mentor and padded up to her. "Do you think we should head back soon?" He asked, tilting his head.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location: His & Salem's territory-Tags: Flowerpaw

Harry's ears pricked at the sound of Moonstar's call, he noticed all the cats sitting down near, so he followed suit. He watched silently, then joined in when they started yowling the newly made warrior's name, even though he had no idea who the she-cat was.

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze ended up catching two mice. He picked them up by the tails proudly, looking around to see if he could spot the rest of the little hunting party.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:13 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

As her mate came up to her she gave a soft smile."I'm doing better. . .thanks for asking." she mewed,gently pushing the rest of her meal towards Ghostface. She leaned uo against him,resting her head on his shoulder."There's something i need to tell you. . Its been on my mind since last night and i know i should have told you then. . ." she mewed,paws shuffling on the ground as a wave of anxiety hit the white molly. She didn't want to tell him,but she knew she needed to. She had to share the prophecy and what happened earlier today with someone, and Ghostface was the obvious choice.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk just hissed at the two loners, standing up and moving out of camp,her tail lashing and her teeth bared. She was not in a good mood at all anymore.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Apollo, Artemis - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Dawnflower purred at their answers,nuzzling both of the loners before laying down as Moonstar called a meeting."She's going to be doing a warrior ceremony today i assume." the shecat explained,beginning to groom her adopted kits because she loves them so much.

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Crush:Batfang - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The mollys brown eyes softened as she sat down next to Batfang. She tilted her head to the side as he spoke,covering her mouth with her paw as she began to giggle."Its because im two moons younger than you silly!" she mewed,sweet giggles coming from her muzzle. The molly truly was endearing, but she had her heart set on the black tom sitting in front of her. Great starclan she adored him. Cocoaflower wrapped her tail around Batfang,giving him a loving smile. "Thank you! I'm glad i got the -flower suffix. I was kinda surprised i didn't get -foot or -step because of my hunting skills" the young molly mewed tail flicking in front of Batfang's face playfully. It was nice to finally be able to sit and talk with him again, not having her mentor come and take her away from him like he normally did."If you're feeling up to it, maybe we could go out. . .just the two of us? Like old times?"She asked sweetly,hope flaring in her soft brown eyes. The brown and white she-cat hoped he'd agree, then maybe she'd finally be able to ask him a certain question she'd been dying to ask.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang, Lilyflight- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

He didn't respond to her. The tom just padded back into camp,sitting down as the meeting was called. Once it was over he turned back to Bubblepaw."Why don't you go see Scatterwing?"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me