MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:36 am

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Kestrelclaw, Amberblaze, Juniperpaw, Ashenpaw

Russetpelt padded pack in the general direction of the group, like nothing happened. He parted his jaws to taste the air, sniffing for prey.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location: His & Salem's territory-Tags: Flowerpaw

Harry smiled at the young apprentice β€œHey there, Harry’s the name.” He meowed, flicking his tail β€œNice to meet you, Flowerpaw.” The loner looked around β€œYou enjoying the mountain so far?” The blue-grey tom asked, tilting his head.

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze watched Russetpaw go off on his own to hunt β€˜He’s so independent, I wish he’d open up to me’ He thought with a huff. β€œAlrighttt.” The fluffy tom mused, nudging his apprentice, he asked his apprentice β€œSmell any prey nearby?”
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:48 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Dreampaw,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The mud covered molly nodded to the medicine cat apprentice, padding back towards Salem's mountain. Once she made it up the slope,the shecat settled away from her clan mates,beginning to groom the mud out of the lower half of the body. The leader gave a heavy sigh,the taste of dirt clinging to her tongue and the inside of her muzzle as she tried desperately to clean her pure white fur

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade perked her ears when Aspenfall spoke to her. She gave a smile and stood up,padding over to the queen and tbe kits playing at her paws. The broad shouldered molly crouched down."Sure thing, alright kits. Who wants a badger ride from your local badger, Ivyshade?!" she asked,tail tip twitching as she awaited tiny claws to prick her fur.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk just hissed at the two loners, standing up and moving out of camp,her tail lashing and her teeth bared. She was not in a good mood at all anymore.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Apollo, Artemis - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Dawnflowers ears pinned to the side of her head."Oh please stay, it'd be lovely to have you two with me again. Our family could be almost whole. . . I'm sure Berrydusk will come around eventually. She just has so many walls up blocking anyone from getting in. . ." the elder gently put her hesd in Artemis's shoulder fur,beginning to cry. She had just gotten back two of her kits, though they weren't really biologically hers, she couldn't lose them again.

Cocoapaw
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 10 Moons - Mentor:Stonewhisker -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

"Just because you're her nate mate doesn't mean she's obligated to pick you as deputy. She picked you because you're worthy of the position and she knows she can work with you. Moonstar values your opinion and ideas. I'm positive even if you weren't mates she still would have picked you. Everyone else here isnt suited for the spot, or they're too young."He mewed,running his tail along the toms side to reassure him."if the others don't like it, prove them that you can be a great deputy no matter what."

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang, Lilyflight- Location:Salem's Mountain -

The fluffy, scary looking tom growled when he heard Lilyflight blatantly disrespecting their leader. He padded over,cuffing the molly over the ear with a sheathed paw. He made sure it hurt even though his claws weren't out."You just became a warrior and you're already questioning your leaders choices?How dare you. You're being a brat. I will be informing Moonstar of your words,but as i am one of the senior warriors I'm putting you on apprentice duties until Moonstar thinks of a better punishment for you."He growled,his eyes blazing. He may have taken her words about loners a bit personally, he had been one himself for a long time but he did know Moonstar would not like Lilyflight speaking like this,especially about her."GO! Now!" he snapped,his tone showing he was being serious and if she made a move to disrespect him he would teach her a lesson,this time with his claws out. Turning to Batfang,he gave a soft sigh."Why don't you and i go hunting?"

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow blinked one of his eyes open as he heard Bubblepaw's voice,giving her a sigh,he nodded."I am now." The tom mewed gruffly,flicking his tail as he sat up,opening both of his eyes. He glanced around the area,ears pinning to the back of his head."We should get back to camp. . .I'm sure Scatterwing is upset you left camp without telling him." Roseshadow stood up,flicking his tail for Dreampaw to follow him as he padded back to camp.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:46 am

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 28 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Mixmoon ran forward and finished off then mouse with a swipe of her paw. "Nicely done!" She smiled, nudging Storm to his feet. "I'm impressed, even if you missed it." She smiled warmly, then pushed the mouse towards him. "Want to share?"

ζΌ«~*'¨¯¨'*·舞~ π€π«π­πžπ¦π’π¬ ~舞·*'¨¯¨'*Β·~ζΌ«
      She-Cat | Loner | 35 Moons | Mentions; N/A | Tags; Apollo, Dawnflower

Artemis hesitated, then when she heard Dawnflower crying she sighed. "Alright, alright. I'll stay, please don't cry, Dawnflower!" The she-cat nudged the elder softly. Then gave her a lick between the ears. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to upset you. I'm just not used to so many cats... well, any cats or that matter. Especially ones that care about me."
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 21, 2019 7:42 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He stopped near the hill and looked at the views "lets start in there? I don't think going any closer to that twolegs place is a good idea" he meowed flicking his tail rather thoughtfully "Even if there could be some...adventures to be found" he continued looking over to her like waiting what she is going to answer for that, could she be interested or not.

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Littlestep
πŸ¦‰
She smiled at her "That's good the hear that everything is going well with you two" she meowed looking at her "I am happy for you Littlestep...Rowanleaf is great tom" she meowed looking up to the sky when remembered her own fallen mate Aguastep. She still loved him, but she did want a second chance to find love again.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: Harry
🌼
She smiled at him back "Harry huh? That's...uh very weird name? So you're a former kittypet, right? or are you be always one your own, before teaming up with this eh...Salem cat?" she meowed curiously. She nodded to his second question "Yeah, It's little different than the forest, but I do like it...but could there be any dangers? Like hawks or maybe eagles?" she meowed looking up to the sky "I have never seen ones, but I do want to...even if they can be dangerous" she keeps meowing.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Scarletpaw
πŸ†
She took a quick stop when she got to the top of the hill, jumping into the air and taken a small jump to turn around "Ohohoo" she meowed flicking her tail rather proudly. She then looked down the hill "It sure is, there is a lot more to see than in forest..." she meowed thinking "do you think we could find some new preys in here too? Maybe something we're never seen before?" she meowed excitedly. Listening what the other apprentice talked about she turned to look toward the trees "there is already some pile of leaves there?" she meowed flicking her tail to the way.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: Amberblaze, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Juniperpaw
πŸ’€
He looked at Russetpaw when the other apprentice walked away from somewhere, using his sense of smell to find some prey, but instead, he finds a faint smell of blood. Flicking his ears he walked a little bit forward to the same way where Russetpaw was gone too, but he didn't see anything 'hmm....maybe it was just my imagination' he thought to turn back to see some prey to catch.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: Jadepaw (kind of)
πŸ‘Ή
Silently the black tom followed his apprentice, who was got out by himself. He didn't really mind as this was a great chance to him to see how he hunts as with him he is not doing his pretty best. Flicking his ears he peeked to a bush and looked in amusedly when the young tom caught a rabbit 'hmm, well done Jadepaw' he thought with a smile 'maybe you're ready to become a warrior' he keeps thinking.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Proddenstone, Bugeye, Fox
πŸ‚
She walked a little bit further and caught two mice and tried to catch a bird, but the winged prey was way too fast for her. Flicking her tail she looked back to her patrol buddies before made her way back to them "Any luck with you guys?" she meowed looking at Bugeyes and Fox. Her eyes scanned for Proddenstone, but the tom was nowhere to being seen.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Salem, Mudkit, Jasperkit
πŸ‘οΈ
She flicked her ears incuriousness and confused "Islandclan? that sound like a clan which was a very far away from here?" she meowed flicking her tail "so why don't you want to join a clan again? You could no need to be alone and you could have some friends with you" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:04 am

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm smiled. "Sure! I'm starving, I'm glad I have something to eat again." Storm took a bite of the mouse and chewed it before swallowing, savoring the tasty flavor. "What's your favorite kind of prey? I think that mouse is mine."

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:30 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight
Tags Lilyflight, Driftingice

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang shook his head slowly, his gaze focused intently on his jet-black paws "Mmm I don't know.. I think he's one of the best for the job, and I'm sure she saw that.. besides, I trust her as our leader and I look up to her.. I think she makes good decisions, especially for a cat that just became leader." The lithe tom looked up at her, giving her a weak smile as she went on about the warrior code, his ears flicking slowly "I think we're ok, I guess we'll see what Mixmoon and Moonstar have to say the next time they tell us of a dream." Before his could finish his point, a deep, serious voice made him jump, his long fur spiking up in all directions as his amber gaze focused on the large tom. His jaw dropped open as the older warrior spoke to his mate, his ears pulling back to flatten against his skull as he spoke "Ahh, she didn't mean it.. it's just because of Moonstar and Ghostface.. it's not because she's leader.." Batfang watched through wide eyes as Driftingice ordered his mate away, the older warrior's attention now focused on him. He leaned to the side of the warrior to get a look at the orange tabby behind him, his lips mouthing the word 'sorry' as he turned back to the scary-looking male "Ahh.. alright.. I'll follow after you."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Artemis, Dawnflower

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo jumped up at his sister's comment, his jaw dropping in a bit of surprise. He looked toward the older queen and nodded, his own chest tightening with a bit of sadness "I agree.. we can't leave Artemis.. this is the best place for us right now.. and I don't want to leave Dawnflower again.. we just got her back.." The golden tom leaned forward and gave his sister's cheek a small nudge, his gaze shifting toward the rest of the bustling camp "Let's give it a bit more time, huh? we should spend a bit more time checking it out.."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded toward the younger fae, her smile widening as the memories of her past life came flooding back "Islandclan was far away.. it was located on an island completely surrounded by water. I had to swim to get here." The dark-furred loner nodded slowly as she turned back toward the brown and silver kit "Yeah, unfortunately. Well, there was quite a bit that happened.. but it really disbanded after our leader went to starclan.. there just wasn't any cat to take over, so we all left."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Scatterwing

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface could feel his chest swell with pride as the tom continued on, his underlying fears being washed away by the high praise.. something he hadn't been expecting from a warrior he rarely spoke to "Thank you Scatterwing.. I seriously appreciate it.. it's nice to hear something like that from an older warrior.."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Ivyshade, Starlingkit,
Wolfkit

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall let out a small sigh of relief as the older fae jumped up, seemingly eager to help her with the kit-sitting. With a wide smile, the queen followed after her, her fluffy tail moving to brush against Starlingkit's nose "I really appreciate it Ivyshade, thank you." She chuckled softly as she watched the fae drop down to the earth, obviously enticing the kits to lay with her "Oh no!! a Badger in the den! someone please help!"

πŸ”₯
Name
Scorchfire
Age 39 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Open

πš‚πšŒπš˜πš›πšŒπš‘πšπš’πš›πšŽ

Scorchfire padded quickly up the rocky slope that led to the makeshift camp his clan was residing in, his jaws filled with various animals, mostly mice that had come out of hiding to find food for themselves. With a loud huff, the warrior dropped his catch on the pile they'd made, and took one of the smaller mice for himself. He trotted over to a secluded corner at the edge of the mountain and got to eating his catch, his blank gaze giving the clearing a quick glance as he did so. It made him angry that so many of his clanmates were sitting around doing nothing, when they could be rebuilding the camp they desperately needed.. or finding a new home for themselves. Scorchfire gave his head a small shake, expelling his negative thoughts and focusing them on what he was doing instead.. he knew Moonstar would come up with a plan for them. Once he finished his meal, he turned toward the edge of the mountain, his cold gaze staring out across the vast expanse of land below them, most of it still water-logged and brown, rather than the bright green he had always known it to be.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:23 pm

Lilyflight

I felt fury wrack inside me when I turned to see a rather scary looking Tom approaching.. But like always fear didn't effect me, maybe that was why I made bad choices... And I was certainly about to make an bad decision like never before. My ear flicked in slight pain as he cuffed me over the ear with unsheathed claws, this did it. "HOW DARE YOU SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?!" I unsheathed my claws and got in his face "you may think you're tougher than me and wiser but you'd be sadly mistaken." I was chest to chest with this Tom now." and then you think you have the right to speak to my mate.." "If you weren't my clan mate I'd rip you to shreds, I was the most promising apprentice this clan has ever seen.. And while I've been working my butt of practicing everyday you were probably sitting around and taking life easy." "I have the right to my ideals just like how you have the right to turn around right now and run to Moonstar telling her how bad of a person I am, but at the end of the day. It won't change anything, you'll be just as weak and stupid and I'll still be hardworking and stronger than you." I snarled
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby slyizdrapple » Thu Feb 21, 2019 2:55 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Kestrelclaw, Amberblaze, Juniperpaw, Ashenpaw

Russetpelt caught the scent of a rabbit. He instinctively dropped into a hunter's crouch, swiftly pulling himself across the grass. The russet tom stopped, only 4 fox-lengths away from the dazzling white creature. He bunched his muscles, swaying his weight between his haunches while he waited for the right moment to pounce. The apprentice flexed his claws, taking a breath, then pouncing. he landed square onto the creatures back. He ended with a swift bite to the neck, lifting it up and flicking his tail with satisfaction. 'What a lovely catch' The tom thought, suddenly having a thought, a not very good one at that. He dug a hole to store the rabbit, but before dropping it in he tore off a leg. The lithe tom bounded as fast as he could back to the place where he saw the kitten that Proddenstone murdered. He grinned, looking around to see if he saw anyone. No one in sight. Russetpelt moved the kit, replacing it with the rabbit leg and snatching the corpse in his jaws. Not even cringing at the scent, he padded out of there, the kit swinging from his maw as he flung it in a nearby stream. The apprentice watched it float down the stream. He remained expressionless while he quickly cleaned the scent off his paws. Russetpelt padded back to his rabbit, making sure it was still there. He raised his head and looked around, his emerald green orbs scanning for any more prey

(;W;) my poor fingers, too much typing!

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location: His & Salem's territory-Tags: Flowerpaw

Harry cringed "No, but my grand-cats were, I was named after my grandpa." he meowed, shrugging "I tried those pellet things twolegs give out, they were completely bland and looked like rabbit droppings!" The blue-grey tom grinned at the mention of hawks "Hm... There are definitely big birds like that around sometimes, but it's always easy to see if they're coming because the sky is usually so clear. He looked up, sighing.
╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze watched Russetpaw go off on his own to hunt β€˜He’s so independent, I wish he’d open up to me’ He thought with a huff. β€œAlrighttt.” The fluffy tom mused, nudging his apprentice, he asked his apprentice β€œSmell any prey nearby?”
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:16 pm

Silverfoot~ Female~ Warrior~ Crush/Mate: OPEN~ Location: Salem's Cave~ Tags: Aspenfall

Silverfoot sighed as hauled herself upwards. She was mumbling something under her breathe but it was most likely not important. She rounded around the nests to Aspenfall's side. She laughed aloud as the tiny kits tumbled around her. She gently purred as Ivyshade was watching, or perhaps playing with the kits. ''So, how's motherhood?'' she jokily asked Aspenfall. She absentmindedly unsheathed her claws into a soft piece of moss.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Thu Feb 21, 2019 3:18 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Driftingice, Lillyflight

Dreampaw stood up when she heard yelling "what on earth?" She though going over to inspect she watched as Driftingice confronted Lillyflight, then Lillyflight yell back in response. "Enough!" Dreampaw said firmly pushing herself between the two "Driftingice that is no way to treat a clanmate! You may be a senior warrior but you will not hit her." She hissed at him she turned to Lillyflight "don't insult any cat like that ever, and please keep your voice down there are kits around." She said before glancing at Batfang "why is your wound looking worse than this morning!? You know what don't tell me, let's just get it patched back up." she sighed her closing her eyes before opening them again her voice softened "Lillyflight could you please come to help me patch Batfang back up I would really appreciate it thank you." she said before turning and walking in the direction of the medicine cat den.

Scarletpaw

Female|apprentice|mentor; Willowwisp|tags; Cheetahpaw

She grinned "yeah but I wanted to have some fun with a race and we get a better view up here of good trees. For example we'll be able to see trees that have softer leaves so we know to go there." she meowed before a thoughtful and excited look crossed her face "yeah I never thought about that! I'd love to find new types of prey!" She said a burst of energy filled her "well what are we waiting for? Let's go exploring!" she meowed.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me