MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:30 pm

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 28 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Mixmoon shrugged. "It's up to our leader. But, I'm sure they will. It's very brave for a kittypet to journey so far, and to become a warrior." She smiled, then shuffled down and closed her eyes. She woke in a field, a nice, big, open field. She spotted a bundle of fur. Storm is sharing a dream with me! She bounded over to the kittypet and nudged him lightly.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:33 pm

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm's eyes lit up as he took in his surrounding, admiring the dream. "Wow...I never had a dream like this before! All my other dreams were just about catnip and mice, not anything like this....Is this just a dream or is this Starclan?" Storm pawed at the ground a little as well as the grass, then turned to Mixmoon.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:39 pm

She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 28 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm, Shadowpaw

Mixmoon nodded. "Having a dream with StarClan is a privilege. Don't take it for granted, and don't ask questions." She turned as a she-cat padded up to them. Not Barleynose... Shadowpaw! "Shadowpaw!" She said, her eyes lighting up at the apprentice. "Hey Mixmoon, Storm." The apprentice nodded to the tom, then sat down with a smile.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:48 pm

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon, Shadowpaw

Storm gazed at the cat. "Woah!" Storm was confused. How did this cat know his name? What rank was this cat? Was this cat a Starclan cat or a real cat? Was this starclan? Why couldn't he ask questions? He said nothing and thumped his tail back and forth to rid the stress through his tail motions. Either way, he was thankful that Starclan had accepted him at the very least, and he was glad he had a dream with them as well.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:53 pm

She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 28 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm, Shadowpaw

Mixmoon sat down as well. "So... why did you call us both here?" She asked with a glance at Storm. "Because, this is something both of you should know." The young she-cat glanced around. "Beware of the shadows. Beware of the fields. Beware of the open places, beware of the still." In a moment, shadows started sucking up the fields. Mixmoon jumped back, and, before she knew it, was wide awake.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:58 pm

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon, Shadowpaw

Storm gasped at the shadows and soon woke up as well, screaming a large meow. "WHAT WAS THAT?!" Storm had his claws unsheathed, the ending of the dream had scared him to death. "How did Shadowpaw know my name? What rank was that cat? Was Shadowpaw a Starclan cat or a real cat? Was that starclan?' He soon paused, the words he wanted to say finally came out and he took a deep breath.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:06 pm

"Calm down!" The she-cat finally managed to say. "I'm not sure what the shadows where. Shadowpaw is a StarClan apprentice, she knows your name because StarClan must've been watching you." She sat down. "All we know is that we have a long journey ahead." She licked her paw.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:13 pm

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm felt the fur on his pelt lie down finally, and he took a deep breath. He looked around at the sky, noticing it was day once again. He felt his stomach grumble, and he smelled a mouse nearby. He quickly noticed it and crouched a little awkwardly and pounced, missing the mouse by an inch. The mouse began to scurry and Storm gave chase before finally clawing the mouse with his claws and falling over. "Oof!"

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:02 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; open! If anyone needs healing (Batfang that's you boyo) come now before she leaves again.

Dreampaw padded into the camp quietly she paused to look around hoping Mixmoon was back, no luck. She sighed walking into her den to gather the chamomile for Moonstar, desperately needing to calm down she ate some chamomile herself. Walking out of the small cave she stopped at the small fresh kill pile "when was the last time I ate something?" Shs asked herself before stepping away. No, the clan needed food more than she did she would just eat later. She sighed sitting down to rub her sore pads.

Scarletpaw

Female|apprentice|mentor; Willowwisp|tags; Cheetahpaw

Scarletpaw watched as Cheetahpaw sped past her and up near the top of the hill. She smiled reaching her friend "you won this time, to be honest I didn't stand a chance " she meowed with a shrug. She looked around "what a gorgeous view." she said watching the sun in the sky. "I can see a few good trees, we can look for leaves around them if you would like." she suggested.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:12 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He stopped near the hill and looked at the views "lets start in there? I don't think going any closer to that twolegs place is a good idea" he meowed flicking his tail rather thoughtfully "Even if there could be some...adventures to be found" he continued looking over to her like waiting what she is going to answer for that, could she be interested or not.

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Littlestep
πŸ¦‰
She smiled at her "That's good the hear that everything is going well with you two" she meowed looking at her "I am happy for you Littlestep...Rowanleaf is great tom" she meowed looking up to the sky when remembered her own fallen mate Aguastep. She still loved him, but she did want a second chance to find love again.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: Harry
🌼
She was being up and awake for a while now but didn't really know what to do. She watched around the mountains, looking for her mentor Rowanleaf, but didn't see him, thought her eyes stopped toward the young loner. She walked to him little carefully, but was not afraid of him "Hello there...uh?" she meowed not knowing his name "I am Flowerpaw? Who are you?" she asked with a small flick of her ears.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Scarletpaw
πŸ†
She took a quick stop when she got to the top of the hill, jumping into the air and taken a small jump to turn around "Ohohoo" she meowed flicking her tail rather proudly. She then looked down the hill "It sure is, there is a lot more to see than in forest..." she meowed thinking "do you think we could find some new preys in here too? Maybe something we're never seen before?" she meowed excitedly. Listening what the other apprentice talked about she turned to look toward the trees "there is already some pile of leaves there?" she meowed flicking her tail to the way.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: Amberblaze, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Juniperpaw
πŸ’€
He looked at Russetpaw when the other apprentice walked away from somewhere, using his sense of smell to find some prey, but instead, he finds a faint smell of blood. Flicking his ears he walked a little bit forward to the same way where Russetpaw was gone too, but he didn't see anything 'hmm....maybe it was just my imagination' he thought to turn back to see some prey to catch.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: Jadepaw (kind of)
πŸ‘Ή
Silently the black tom followed his apprentice, who was got out by himself. He didn't really mind as this was a great chance to him to see how he hunts as with him he is not doing his pretty best. Flicking his ears he peeked to a bush and looked in amusedly when the young tom caught a rabbit 'hmm, well done Jadepaw' he thought with a smile 'maybe you're ready to become a warrior' he keeps thinking.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Proddenstone, Bugeye, Fox
πŸ‚
She walked a little bit further and caught two mice and tried to catch a bird, but the winged prey was way too fast for her. Flicking her tail she looked back to her patrol buddies before made her way back to them "Any luck with you guys?" she meowed looking at Bugeyes and Fox. Her eyes scanned for Proddenstone, but the tom was nowhere to being seen.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Salem, Mudkit, Jasperkit
πŸ‘οΈ
She flicked her ears incuriousness and confused "Islandclan? that sound like a clan which was a very far away from here?" she meowed flicking her tail "so why don't you want to join a clan again? You could no need to be alone and you could have some friends with you" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me