❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:59 am

[quote="So I don't lose it~]
Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to Morningglory | hunting | Tags: Jay

So he was a kittypet, then? Sheesh.. it'd probably be best for her to leave that information out if she was caught helping this other cat out. "Oh yes, I grew up in the clans! I'm still an apprentice at the moment, but one day I'll be a big strong warrior and I'll catch the most prey, and the most trespassers!" She paused then lowered her head, sheepish again. "You're okay though, of course. I won't get you in trouble."[/quote]

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Ivystripe, Cobrakit

Sweetie pie shook her head miserably, before looking up and staring Ivystripe in the eyes. "B-but even if I did, I won't go back!" she meowed decidedly, trying to look confident. "If I can't stay wil mama, I-I.. I'll stay where I want to!" The kit stared at Ivystripe as if she'd been arguing with her. The kit had decided that she wanted to make her own decisions, and she was going to be sure of it! Well, most of the decisions. Or maybe only the decisions she cared about. She didn't know. All she knew was that she didn't want to be alone in some random twoleg den.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me