➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby salvation. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:08 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw|

Hawkstar lifted his muzzle slightly to scent the area. He heard the small chirping of a bird. "It seems there is a bird nearby."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood, Limepaw, Hickorynose|

Sharpfang was going to respond to Blood before she heard a cat behind her. She whipped her head and flattened her ears. around to see Hickorynose. She glanced over the she-cats shoulder and saw Limepaw. She let out a sigh and relaxed herself. She felt a wave of fury as Hickorynose talked about her. "You better shut that muzzle of yours. They named me Sharpfang for a reason." She spat. Sharpfang her a small giggle from behind her, the rouge she-cat was getting excited about the quarrel.

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower nodded her head and crept in the direction Scorpionbramble told her to go. She was a few tail lengths away from the rabbit, she wiggled her haunches preparing to pounce on the rabbit. But it lifted its head in the air and its small nose twitched, it shot one look in Spottedflowers direction and ran, she began to chase it. "Scorpionbramble! It's coming your way!"

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Content|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw sat beside Silentstream, he looked into the water seeing a few flashes of silver. "So what do we do first?"

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Interested|Tags;Sharpfang, Limepaw, Hickorynose|

Blood sat behind Sharpfang, her eyes glittered with excitement. Fighting was always good fun.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:54 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
"i thought you said we weren't going to fight?" LimePaw growled as he launched himself up beside HickoryNose on the fence, looking down at SharpFang and her friend. "Is this really necessary?" He asked to all three cats around him, tail lashing nervously.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw nodded as she dropped the prey into the fresh kill pile. "Okay, thank you BerryBush, CherryDawn!" She dipped her head politely, heading off into an area of the camp to groom her white fur that was soiled with dirt and grass at the moment.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble launched himself towards the rabbit that was running his way, claws how and teeth bared. He landed on his and sunk his sharp extremities into it's flesh, killing it quickly. "Nice catch!" He meowed, looking up with blood around his muzzle. "We make a great team." The tom smiled before burring the rabbit so other predators wouldn't find it.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #BriarHeart
WaspSting nodded and took off with BriarHeart following him, using his nose and hearing to find his way around the territory. "So, what do you think of RabbitClan so far?" He asked, starting some small talk. The tom felt nice without someone in his company. He liked being around other cats, it just seems other cats don't like being around him often.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 8:48 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

the tom smiled excitedly. "alright! i'd love to see all your herbs!"
he meowed happily and truthfully. anything that made peonypool
happy made him happy too. he padded ahead for a moment to ask
marshstar if he could help peonypool collect her herbs. littlebrook
was delighted to find the answer was yes. he smiled, returned to
peony's side, and said "i suppose i get to be the lucky warrior to
accompany you." he purred, grinning at her.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace | @; limepaw, sharpfang, blood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose raised an eyebrow. "that's nice. still doesn't make up for
you being here." she growled, gesturing at the twolegplace around them.
"or the fact you've seriously lacked training and spending time with your
apprentice." she meowed, drawing a tongue over her paw. "attack me all
you want. it won't look good on your part. purposefully going into the twoleg
place, talking to a rogue, AND harming a fellow clanmate? hawkstar won't like
that at all." hickorynose said, tail lashing and eyes narrowed.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 9:52 am

xferretpaw
    10 moons - apprentice - rabbitclan - c; none - t; pebblestream

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      iferretpaw smiled. he enjoyed eating rabbits, so the thought of hunting them made him even more determined. "hmm.. okay." he meowed. he copied her movements. "wait.. how do we cover up all the other holes?"

xbriarshadow
    29 moons - warrior - bearclan - c; none - t; buzzardclaw, cocoapaw

⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻⁻
      ishe let out a small laugh. she thought for a moment. she hadn't done anything bad in her days in the clan- she had always been a good apprentice. maybe once or twice she had days where she just wasn't herself and was a little grumpy, but otherwise, she had always pleased her mentor. she slipped out a little cute yawn and rolled back onto her back, exposing her soft, fluffy belly.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:06 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw|

Hawkstar lifted his muzzle slightly to scent the area. He heard the small chirping of a bird. "It seems there is a bird nearby."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Blood, Limepaw, Hickorynose|

"Now who said I was going to fight you." Sharpfang asked, casting a glare over her shoulder at Blood. "Now as for this little meet up, I highly doubt Hawkstar will listen to you, he is my brother after all."

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower let out a quiet cheer and she watched Scorpionbramble kill the rabbit. "That was amazing Scorpionbramble!"

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Content|Tags;Silentstream,Marshstar|

Frostpaw sat beside Silentstream, he looked into the water seeing a few flashes of silver. "So what do we do first?"

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Interested|Tags;Sharpfang, Limepaw, Hickorynose|

Blood narrowed her eyes at Sharpfang but kept listening.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:32 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace | @; limepaw, sharpfang, blood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

"sure, but limepaw's my witness. you don't have one. and i
highly doubt hawkstar would trust the word of a rogue he's
never even met. when i ran into limepaw in the woods, he
told me you'd left him on his own. that's evidence of your
neglect as a mentor." hickorynose meowed, slightly relieved
they didn't have to fight. she didn't want to hurt anyone,
especially not a clanmate. "look, i honestly don't care about
you and this rogue here, but please be a better mentor. or
at least let someone else worthy of it take over your job."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:38 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose
LimePaw flattened his ears at SharpFang's words. He knew she was cold and distant, but this wasn't the SharpFang he knew. His mouth was almost sewn shut as he couldn't bring himself to say anything, his tail twitching low as he fought to stay level headed and not get upset.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw nodded as she dropped the prey into the fresh kill pile. "Okay, thank you BerryBush, CherryDawn!" She dipped her head politely, heading off into an area of the camp to groom her white fur that was soiled with dirt and grass at the moment.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble looked at SpottedFlower with a big smile on his face. "Thanks, but it was all you! You're the one who brought it to me!" He meowed happily, purring. "Want to keep hunting or go back? This is a pretty big rabbit as it is."

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #BriarHeart
WaspSting nodded and took off with BriarHeart following him, using his nose and hearing to find his way around the territory. "So, what do you think of RabbitClan so far?" He asked, starting some small talk. The tom felt nice without someone in his company. He liked being around other cats, it just seems other cats don't like being around him often.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LonelyForestFae » Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:26 am

Berrybush | Male | 24 moons | Hetero | Deputy | RabbitClan | Apprentice: Songpaw | Kin: Cherrydawn(sister) | Crush/Mate: Open | Location: Camp | Tags: Lemonpaw, Cherrydawn -> Open

He nodded and watched as she hopped away. He turned to Cherrydawn who was now headed back out of camp, probably to go sit in a tree for a few hours. He sighed and continued his search for a juicy conversation.
Last edited by LonelyForestFae on Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
LonelyForestFae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:02 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She happily walked behing her mentor, next with the other she-cat apprentice. Ears flicking she nodded to her mentor "Alright sounds like a plan" she meowed turning to Finchpaw as the apprentice speaked to her "Sure, together we can hunt a bigger preys if we find any" she meowed purrin softy "lets go" she meowed walking toward the forest.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He finished the three nests then walked out of the Warriors den, looking toward his mentor "Oh you're still here? Anyway it's done" he meowed with a sight.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She looked at the apprentice then to the water "First we wait, so some of those fishes swim closer to the riverbank and when the fish is there, we catch it" she meowed silently, looking one of the fishes which was coming closer and closer, when it was close enought she quickly hitted it out of the river and killed it 'like this...but that was easy one, they can fight back and are very slippery" she meowed looking the tom.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:17 am

Hʀ

Sʜʀғɴɢ

Sharpfang flicked her tail. "Fine." She brushed past Hickorynose. "Come on Limepaw."

Sғʟʀ

Spottedflower gave an embarrassed lick to her chest fur. "We could keep hunting, its nice outside of camp."

[size=150]Fʀ

He leaned closer to the river trying to spot a fish, he lifted his paw as a flash of silver came closer. He swatted but the fish moved he fell face first into the water. He wadded back to the shore his thick white fur soaking wet.

Bʟ

She watched Sharpfang leave her. She lashed her tail in frustration she didn't finish telling her about the new territory.
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me