Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTING!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently Acceptin

Postby ~**~Repo Girl~**~ » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:31 am

''When is bad?''she snapped at the grumpy bird.
Last edited by ~**~Repo Girl~**~ on Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
ATTENTION PEOPLE I RP WITH!Starting tomorrow at 4:00 I will not be on much because I'm not going to have a computer to get on and I'll be with meh family.
~**~Repo Girl~**~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:38 am

Sabelle pawed at the snow with a paw, making it go all which ways, including onto Birchwood and Minerva.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sun Dec 19, 2010 5:39 am

Attention all~

It has come to my attention that some of you have been using careless grammer and improper language.... stuff. xD
I ask that you use grammer AND punctuation to the best of your ability. For example.... capitalizing words, and spacing after quoatation marks. It's not that hard, so please just do it. For example, some users were posting....

bob the deer laid down on the grass "hi"he said.

And from this moment on, if someone DOES NOT capitalize the first letter of their sentence or a character's name, they will be given a warning. Thank you for your cooperation! :3

Doodles
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:48 pm

Cernunnos shook the snow off of his pelt. "It may be pretty, but Minerva is right in one aspect. The snow makes is much harder to find food."

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~**~Repo Girl~**~ » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:49 pm

Hedwick looked down knowing that they were both right
ATTENTION PEOPLE I RP WITH!Starting tomorrow at 4:00 I will not be on much because I'm not going to have a computer to get on and I'll be with meh family.
~**~Repo Girl~**~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:33 pm

Sabelle sighed at the unfortunate detail.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
~
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:28 pm

((Pound's open!))

Razzle slowly crawled out from under the fox, and slowly stuck out her tongue, yelping when a flake touched it.
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Sabelle held back a chuckle and waited for a reaction from the wolf.
~
~
~
~
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm

| --UPDATE-- | Current weather status: Snowing, still crisp air | Current season: Winter | Time of day: 9:00 AM-ish|

Minera nodded curtly to Cern. "Thank you," she snapped. "I'm glad SOMEONE shares MY point of VIEW!"

ooc: Oh, and welcomes to our newest member- Aspen, a stoat played by SilverLining!!
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:37 pm

After quickly snatching back her toung, Razzle shuddered. "Sorry. I come from a place where it never has this stuff. What did you call it? Mow? No, Show. Wait... Snow?" She shook her head.

((Welcome!))
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me