๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby ~Wildfire » Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:51 pm

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:finchkit }
Thistletuft smiled broadly when Finchkit managed to land precisely where she had aimed for. It was quite a lot of progress in such a short amount of time, especially for someone who was practicing these moves for the first time. "Good job! That was impressive." He gave his daughter a proud grin, gently nudging her shoulder with his nose.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang accepted the young cat's compliment with a nod, before getting to his paws in one smooth movement. "Alright, we are going to practice your offensive. Keep in mind what I told you and try to hide your tells," he instructed, turning so that the two of them were standing face to face. His golden eyes stayed focused on the trainee, noting the way his muscles moved, the rhythm of his breathing, to be able to tell right away if anything changed, indicating that the russet tom was about to strike.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.

I c e k i t
{ she-cat | 4moons | kit | crush:open | tags: ashkit, cloudheart, larkbreeze, tanglepelt, galecreek }

Icekit didn't protest when Galecreek picked her up by the scruff to carry her back to camp. She was too lost among her own thoughts to even really notice. She should not have allowed Ashkit to follow her out of camp, should have stayed away from the clearing and the hawk, should have... Guilt was eating away at her, but even as the many thoughts crowded her mind, the small kit decided she wouldn't curl up and feel sorry for herself. Instead, determination settled in her. She would make this up to them, she would never allow something like this to happen again, would never be so stupid and unprepared. Dangling from Galecreek's jaws she lifted her chin and the shock and panic cleared from her blue gaze. But when she glanced over at her brother, she could see the hateful expression quite obviously aimed at her, and it felt like a kick to the gut. Looking away, she grit her teeth, refusing to crumple and cry, no matter how much she wanted to.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:58 pm

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 32 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese, Ebonysun //

Eaglestar hesitated for a moment longer, about to move away since the rogue was on his own side of the border when a familiar voice reached his ears. Turning back he glanced towards Moonshimmer before he lead the patrol closer to the border. "Hello Ebonysun.." he said slowly. "You look good as well." he said calmly. Though he was shocked by her sudden appearance. And a bit angry for her sister if he had to be honest with himself. He still thought it was best to acknowledge her since she'd acknowledged him.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Eaglestar, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese //

Rainysplash pricked her ears, Ebonysun? Was that really her? She trotted forward settling herself closer to her clanmates a curious look in her pale green gaze as she watched Reese and Ebonysun. She offered Reese a small smile, since Eaglestar was busy with Ebonysun now... It couldn't hurt to be friendly.. Could it? "Hello, i'm Rainysplash, who are you?" she asked softly. Maybe if they could be friendly with these rogues they could come to an agreement! No violence would be needed. She knew some of her clanmates wouldn't agree with that but wouldn't that be the best solution?

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong, Heathersong //

Stormyskies nodded "Oh of course." he said as he padded along. He scented the air, pricking his ears for a moment before he glanced back at her. "I don't scent any around here though, closer to camp, which is a relief." he said. He looked forward again, he always felt tense and nervous on all his patrols now. As if he was half expecting some giant rogue to come crashing out of the forest.. In truth he was..

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek, Cloudheart //

Treepaw pinned his ears "A Hawk.. Cloudheart is injured too but Ashkit-" he cut himself off glancing at the kit nervously before he looked at the medicine cat again. "We got there a little too late.. Can you help him?" he asked his voice holding a desperate tone as he spoke. His eyes held a look of fear. This wasn't his family, but these were his clanmates. And he couldn't stand to see any of them hurt.

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember sat in the rogue camp, glancing around at the few cats left in said camp. What should she do today? Perhaps she could go hunting.. She wasn't really feeling up to doing anything too extreme.. She wasn't in the mood to go fighting clan cats or loners. She found the whole thing exhausting really. She didn't hate the clan cats.. She just.. Wanted what was best for her group was all.. She owed them that.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

snow, poppy/nami, martha [01]

Postby sharklord » Mon Apr 09, 2018 12:43 am

snowpetal
    female - queen - kit: poppykit - tags: camp, poppykit
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
snowpetal sat in the sunlight in a corner of camp, poppykit pressed against her stomach. the she-cat wished that someone would come talk to her, but it was unhelpful. snowpetal didn't want to wake her kit, as the poor thing was up all night with nightmares, but...

poppykit
    female - kit - mother: snowpetal - tags: camp, snowpetal
asleep

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

nami & martha
    male & female - loners - tags: luna
nami and martha trekked along the border of stormclan, nami chattering the whole way, until they came across another cat. "hello! i'm nami and this is martha, she's my sister and she's really quiet! what's your name?" nami spewed as soon as the she-cat was seen.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Mon Apr 09, 2018 1:12 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE shook his head at the elders attempt to be selfless and valiant, a sad half smile forming on his muzzle. "You were already a hero today, Cloudheart. You can relax now. You've done well and we're going to get you the care you need." he reassured the older tom, wanting it to be made clear that all members of the clan were of the same importance. The tall bengal watched Galecreek for a moment as she waited patiently for him to join her on the trek back. Now was not the time for fantasies or reading far into a message that wasn't there, though he could appreciate her loyalty to the wellbeing of all of her clanmates. The warrior turned away from the pretty she-cat for a moment, leaning down to nudge Cloudheart to his feet, not willing to let the elder lay in a pitiful heap until help arrived. Larkbreeze offered his strong body in support for the white cat, knowing full well that the elderly tom would need it. While his wounds were deep, they weren't life threatening. Attention to them was crucial. "Let's get you all back now." he nodded assertively, beginning the slow trek back to camp.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG watched Stormyskies carefully, her golden eyes noting the obvious tension in the dark gray tom. She could practically hear his heart pounding from here, knowing that he was on high alert, all of his senses working on overdrive. The tabby wanted to reassure him with a gentle brush of their pelts, but she knew now was not the time nor the place. Instead, she opted to try and soothe him with words. "I don't think they're stupid enough to come this close to where we live. At any time we have a large number of cats inside camp, more than able to defend it." she murmured softly. "Besides, I don't think they've quite gotten the hang of moving in numbers. Every time I see them, they're typically alone or in pairs." she pointed out.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [2 moons] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT stole a glance at Thistletuft, a purr erupting in her white throat at his look of pride. The chocolate she-kit couldn't help but feel her own pride as she puffed out her chest. Ever in awe of her father's talent, it was nice to receive a compliment from him. The small she-kit readily welcomed his affection, leaning into his touch for a moment, a big grin still evident on her muzzle. "I think it may have just been beginner's luck though. I know someday soon I'll get it just about every time, so I'm going to practice everyday. Do you think my mentor will be impressed if I already have a perfect hunting crouch like you?" she pressed, a cat very driven by what others thought of her.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE watched carefully as the large, dark tabby rose to his equally large paws once more. The trainee was unsurprised by the mention of further offensive practice. It had been, after all, their recent topic of discussion, and he'd had a suspicious feeling that the fighter wasn't about to let him off without at least attempting to adjust his mistakes. The handsome russet tom had no qualms with this as he knew being able to fight well was key. There was no point in putting off for tomorrow what they could fix today. Taking a deep, steadying breath, the younger cat rose to his own paws as well, meeting Fang's gaze for a moment before his stormy gray eyes flitted about the hollow. Kite turned to the left, circling the large cat. He knew this time that he could make no mistakes. As the smaller of the two, he knew he lacked the power, but had the speed. Quick strikes were key. The young tom shot forward, keeping low to the ground as he swiped at the tabby's underbelly.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE hummed thoughtfully to himself, unimpressed with Amura's lack of interest in fighting. Though he couldn't fall his friend for being more of a pacifist, he'd never understand it. "If a patrol comes, we at least have to get a few good swipes in. If we simply flee with our tails tucked between our legs, they'll think we're weak." he chided gently, wanting the pretty she-cat to understand the importance of sending a message. "I know I can handle two at a time, so we can get some decent hits in before retreating." he instructed strongly, offering his friend no opportunities to cower and flee. The second in command was phased at the prospect of running into a patrol, however.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:06 am

โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, GaleCreek, TreePaw CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone Purred softly when she saw IceKit is GaleCreeks mouth. She ran up to the two and was about to scold the young kit, but froze when she heard TreePaw speaking to BrokenSong. She must have heard him wrong, CloudHeart was fine... right? she gulped and looked up at GaleCreek."GaleCreek, thank you for brining her to me, but I have to go... Thistlekit and CloudHeart need me and I have to go find them." She said in a rush.

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit, patrol

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart grunted as he was lifted, but didn't protest. He limped along side LarkBlaze towards camp, trying to keep his eyes open. the blood has started to clot, so he wasn't bleeding as much now, but he had already lost enough he was lightheaded the whole walk to camp.

โ™ฉษฎส€ึ…ำ„ษ›ีผึ†ึ…ีผษขโ™ฉ
Medicine Cat | โ™‚ |ย  14 moons | bicurious | Crush Open | Mood panicked | Location Camp | Tags SwanStone, Ashkit, TreePaw, LionSun

BrokenSong gulped. I'm the last 8 moons he's hardly had more than a thorn in a paw to heal, let alone what might even be near death wounds. He gulped and nodded. "O-okay. is he stable enough to stand or will I have to go to him?" he asked quietly, glancing back at the kit. Ashkit was injured, and was bleeding but he would survive the attack... if CloudHeart can't make it to camp then he would have to delay The kits treatment to save the elder.

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 10, 2018 4:20 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit, Swanstone

After letting the kit away from his mouth he watched the worried queen and the medicine cat running to see the two kits. Sighing he looked toward the Galecreek and then the rest of the patrol which was walking behing them "Oh don't worry about Cloudheart...Larkbreeze and the rest will make sure he will be fine" he meowed to Swanstone.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She gived a quick nood to the blind tom "I am afraid there is not...but why you jsut don't relax when you have the chance?" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the clearning then back to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather), Reese

She blinked her eyes when her sister who disappeared moons ago walked back to them or almost. Flicking her tail lightly she didn't say anything just looked at her and the silent loner next to her 'she is with rogues?' she thought herself.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He shaked most of the mud away from her pelt, but there was still some left where she could not reach. Stopping for a moment she looked around the forest, trying to think where she could go now, she had no clue. Sighing she was disappointed for her own stupidness, she wanted to find her siblings, but got lost herself 'Oh great, why didn't mother name me a Mousebrainkit instead that Thristlekit' she thought walking forward, very sure she heared a voice a water there.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol and Reese

She gived one sweet smile to Eagleastar then watched the rest of his patrol, noticing her sister, but didn't say anything just turend her gaze to the another she-cat and tom "Rainysplash.... you're grown" she meowed warmly, flicking her ears toward Reese as the she-cat talked to him. Sighing she looked back at Eaglestar "well it was nice to see you guys, but we're not here to cause any promblems just having a nice walk I quess" she meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:21 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
// Tom // 32 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese, Ebonysun //

Eaglestar nodded slowly "As are we I suppose.. Well. It was nice to see you Ebonysun." he said cautiously before he turned, moving away from the rogues to continue his walk along the border. "Come along." he said flicking his tail to the rest of the patrol. He didn't say anything else, he didn't want to give anything away to the rogues about what he might think of them being so close to the border.. But they weren't across it, so he couldn't say anything technically. Though it did worry him.. I'll have to tell Cinderthorn when I see him next.. he thought silently, glancing back only to check to see if his patrol was coming.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Eaglestar, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese //

Rainysplash quickly turned her attention to Ebonysun as she spoke to her. She opened her mouth, ready to give her a friendly reply before she shut it quickly. She probably shouldn't.. What if Moonshimmer was upset? She'd surely be upset if Stormyskies had gone off and left her.. She looked over at Moonshimmer, moving closer to the other warrior she gave her a small nudge. "Let's go.." she said softly as she moved to follow after Eaglestar.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong, Heathersong //

Stormyskies glanced at her, he felt his pelt growing warm, had he been that obvious about his worries? "I suppose you're right." he said. "We should focus on our patrol." he said looking forward. "The sooner we can get done the better." he didn't necessarily have anything against going on patrol, but he wanted to sooth everyones concerns about rogues by getting it over with.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek, Cloudheart, Brokensong //

Treepaw lashed his tail anxiously "Um.. Gah, oh StarClan i'm so sorry I didn't check but uh.. My mentor Larkbreeze was with him.. So was everyone else.. They were going to bring him back to camp I think. But I can show you the way if they aren't here yet-" he cut himself off, peaking out of the medicine cat's den his eyes searching for the rest of his patrol.

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember sat in the rogue camp, glancing around at the few cats left in said camp. What should she do today? Perhaps she could go hunting.. She wasn't really feeling up to doing anything too extreme.. She wasn't in the mood to go fighting clan cats or loners. She found the whole thing exhausting really. She didn't hate the clan cats.. She just.. Wanted what was best for her group was all.. She owed them that.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Nami, Martha //

Luna perked up, she let out a small giggle "Hello! My name is Luna." she replied her voice holding a cheerful tone. She offered the quieter she-cat a smile before she looked at her brother. "Are you from around here? I sorta kinda am! My family went traveling all around and well I kinda ended up here! We went looking for my mothers sister! I think that's maybe where my parents ended up I don't know! My sister and I went off in different directions but I sure miss her, do you two travel together?" she babbled out instantly. Luna could be.. overly friendly.. automatically assuming anyone she came in contact with wanted to be her friend. Perhaps that was why she was traveling alone..
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:57 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:finchkit }
The corners of Thistletuft's mouth twitched upwards in an affectionate smile when he saw his daughter's determination and strong will. "Of course they will be impressed, but until then, we should keep this our little secret, alright?" He meowed with a conspirator's grin. Thistletuft greatly enjoyed playing with Finchkit, partly because he was still a kit at heart himself. While some cats may call him immature, the chocolate warrior simply liked to look for the good side of things and his ability to diffuse a situation with humor was often quite appreciated.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
Fang monitored the trainee, his golden eyes alight. This time, the way the young tom's muscles tensed in anticipation was barely perceptible and when he struck, Fang had considerably less time to put his defensive together. Nevertheless, the dark tabby managed to leap sideways without missing a beat. Kite's attack had been much better than before, but the tall fighter was still just playing with him, goading him to keep fighting and hopefully get rid of those tells once and for all.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.

I c e k i t
{ she-cat | 4moons | kit | crush:open | tags: ashkit, cloudheart, larkbreeze, tanglepelt, galecreek }

Icekit didn't protest when Galecreek picked her up by the scruff to carry her back to camp. She was too lost among her own thoughts to even really notice. She should not have allowed Ashkit to follow her out of camp, should have stayed away from the clearing and the hawk, should have... Guilt was eating away at her, but even as the many thoughts crowded her mind, the small kit decided she wouldn't curl up and feel sorry for herself. Instead, determination settled in her. She would make this up to them, she would never allow something like this to happen again, would never be so stupid and unprepared. Dangling from Galecreek's jaws she lifted her chin and the shock and panic cleared from her blue gaze. But when she glanced over at her brother, she could see the hateful expression quite obviously aimed at her, and it felt like a kick to the gut. Looking away, she grit her teeth, refusing to crumple and cry, no matter how much she wanted to.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:28 am

โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ˜žLARKBREEZE kept his pace slow and steady for Cloudheart's sake. The pair wove wordlessly through the forest, his teal eyes locked ahead the entire time. As they approached the familiar slope leading to camp, a gentle smile slipped across his maw. "We're home." he reassured the elder with a flick of his long tail. The pair plodded along purposefully towards the camp's entrance, his head dipping down so as to not graze the top of the tunnel. Emerging into the heart of their home, he turned his attention towards the medicine cats' den where a fairly panicked Treepaw seemed to be glancing about. "Come help me." he called out evenly to the young tom, wanting to focus his attention and give him a task to keep him occupied. The warrior didn't penalize the young tom for being so frazzled; it wasn't every day that two kits had to be saved from a hawk's talons.

โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ˜žCRICKETSONG simply nodded at his decisive words, feeling their conversation beginning to wind down. Perhaps it was time for the slender tabby to focus on what she did best. Veering off a bit from the patrol's purposeful path, the quiet she-cat slipped through the trees, he paw steps light and deliberate as her parted jaws searched for any signs of life. Her patience was rewarded when a soft scuffle caught her attention. Keeping the patrol close, she dropped to the forest floor, hovering for a moment as she waited for the mouse to reveal itself. The moment it did, the petite warrior leapt forward, gracefully landing squarely on the unsuspecting creature. With a quick nip the struggle was over. Cricketsong scooped up her prey gently in her jaws before rejoining their patrol, offering Stormyskies a soft smile.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [2 moons] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT caught his smile, returning it with one of her own. Slightly embarrassed by her father's obvious interest in her developing abilities, the young she-kit set to work licking self-consciously at the white fur on her chest. The brown warrior's voice caught her attention and she glanced up sharply, green eyes narrowed attentively. "I promise father. No one will know." she swore solemnly, obviously taking his words to heart. The kit couldn't bear the thought of losing her training spot or partner due to a careless mouth. Ever loyal to the strong tom, she nodded assertively. "What's next then?" she countered, the seriousness in her voice only moments ago now dissipating as her kit-like nature took hold once more.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE lashed his tail in agitation, having thought he'd surely make contact on that offensive move. Having never mastered the art of patience, even a slight goading from Fang was all it would take for the russet tom to lose his temper. Not wanting to afford the fighter much time to recover, the trainee acted swiftly, aiming for the hind legs this time in an attempt to unbalance the dark tabby. The smaller cat slithered in, taking a swipe or two at a time before retreating and attacking agin from a new angle, all in attempt to minimize the damage done to himself.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE hummed thoughtfully to himself, unimpressed with Amura's lack of interest in fighting. Though he couldn't fall his friend for being more of a pacifist, he'd never understand it. "If a patrol comes, we at least have to get a few good swipes in. If we simply flee with our tails tucked between our legs, they'll think we're weak." he chided gently, wanting the pretty she-cat to understand the importance of sending a message. "I know I can handle two at a time, so we can get some decent hits in before retreating." he instructed strongly, offering his friend no opportunities to cower and flee. The second in command was phased at the prospect of running into a patrol, however.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:56 pm

A M U R A

She-cat| Fighter|26 moons| location: Stormclan territory | tags: Pine

She nodded, staring at the terrain in front of her, trying to remember every rock and tree as it might come in handy if a fight starts she will atleast know some part of the territory โ€œRemind me again why youโ€™re here ? Whatโ€™s to gain in Stormsclanโ€™s territory?โ€ She asked, still scanning the area for any possible threats I want to come back in once piece thank you Amura said to herself, almost murmuring the words.
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me