dream of a world with no people ((a wolf RP/romance/war))

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: dream of a world with no people ((a wolf RP/romance/war)

Postby lulu1239 » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:06 pm

river looks at her "it ran away"

(gtg)
i'm a proud yogscast and TeamFourStar fan :)
lulu1239

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited.Away » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 pm

(Bye.)

Light looked down at her. "Don't worry you'll find another."
Please excuse any inactivity. Real life has suddenly become busy for me. I'll try to get to trades/messages as quickly as I can. But please, be patient with me. Thank-you! c':
Spirited.Away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SwallowSpirit » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:17 pm

((sorry, did i post a charrie up?))
do not press this button

HELLO CHICKENSMOOTHIE!!!

I will not be nearly so active as i have been in the past, though.
Thank you to the following people
(In no particular order)
Z ~ Libby ~ Hdmwolfeh ~ TNZ ~ Scarfeh ~ Infinity ~ FreyaAquarius Cherrysmoothie ~ Kat Shadow, D.O.A ~ Little_Miss_Beth ~ Miss TTMxx ~ Sparrowsong ~ Gatanitazul ~ I'm a Tigger ~ Kalbers ~ PhoenixFlames ~ Wolf1212 ~ Roseness ~ (All the other people who will probably feel very left out and hurt that ive forgotten them) , and, last but not least,

PIX!!! :D
(I didnt have enough room to post up your ode, sorry...)
SwallowSpirit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Z- » Thu Jun 17, 2010 11:12 pm

SwallowSpirit wrote:name:Teoni
history: ((This is something i posted on another rp that took me aaaggggeeessss... just a small part of her history...))

A female pup,her white fur glinting in the light cast from a sun so far away, playing with its siblings in a clearing. Towering oaks surround the young delinquents, dappling the sunlight, creating an eerie supernatural effect upon the gathered pups.They play with a leathery piece of deer hide, tugging at it viciously with their teeth.One gains control of it, and, breaking free with its prize, runs towards the suppotive shade of the ancient trees.The other pups stop, and cower in fear. They smell the scent of danger and death, but are too young to understand it for what it is.
A pair of glowing red eyes approaches the cubs through the shadows of the trees, as the cub with the deerskin remains unaware of the great danger he is about to face. For him, life will be short, and the final moments filled with pain.
Without any warning, a daemon bursts through the trees, its eyes glowing blood-red, and seeming to flash fire.
The white cub watched on, as the white glint of the daemons fangs tore mercilessly at the throat of the weak little cub, its' lifeblood spilling and staining the mossy forest floor.The deerskin drifted oh, so slowly down toearth, performing a graceful pirroette as it went.It was the only beautiful thing amngst a clearing of blood and slaughter, as the massacre continued. The cub's heart filled with sorrow and dread, her pain-stricken puppy eyes watching as the daemon savagely claimed all of her siblings' lives. The only wolves she had spent the whole of her short little life with gone in an instant. Everyone she knew, everyone who had ever cared for her was gone. She knew that if her pack was still alive they would have been there long ago. All of a sudden she felt a part of her she had never known before well up to the surface of her soul.She could feel the life force from every living thing in the clearing.She suddenly was overwhelmed, with all the knowledge and wisdom of the ancient guardians of the forest, the trees, and the trees felt all the feelings she was experiencing. All she felt emanating from the daemon, though, was a ghostly chill and fear.

Her emotions overwhelmed her, taking over all space in her mind for rational thought. Her head was whirling, her whole body tingling, on edge. Her body started to tremble, the anger and rage she was feeling built up inside her to unimaginable levels.She knew she would be next. The hate-filled red eyes of the daemon approaching her steadily, confidently.. What could a mere pup do to him? Leaves began to stir, ripping off the trees and swirling in the ever-increasingly stong air currents.Without knowing it, she became the eye of a a clockwise breeze, growing in strength. The whole clearing shook as the pup felt her emotions exploding, ripping her soul with their intensity.Braches whipped roud, the remaining leaves tore off the trees as they strived to help this young spark of life. The eye of a whirlwind , the young pup stood proud and determined. There would be plenty of time for grief later, but for now...She knew she was part of something ancient. She had a destiny. She would live!
The daemons' bloodfilled eyes opened wide with an expression he had never had to use before, shock.

((To be continued...))

personality: ((gah! Cant find something i wanted to post here. Will edit...))
crush:open
mate:open
pack:depends on who she meets first
pups?:none

[Yupp.]
-Z-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awesomekitty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:29 am

Brightflower woke up and looked around. She saw Light and River, so walked she over to them. "Hello, did any exciting happen while I was asleep?" She asked.
awesomekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited.Away » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:33 am

"Nothing really." Light said and yawned.
Please excuse any inactivity. Real life has suddenly become busy for me. I'll try to get to trades/messages as quickly as I can. But please, be patient with me. Thank-you! c':
Spirited.Away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited.Away » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:43 am

Light nodded and put her head on her paws. She was extremely tired.
Spirited.Away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby awesomekitty » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 am

Brightflower walked up to River. "Hey, River, want to go hunting?"
awesomekitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spirited.Away » Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:45 am

Light yawned and turned over onto her back, letting the sun warm her. She drifted off into sleep.
Spirited.Away

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me