❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

❧ ravenclan (006)

Postby wildsight » Sat Aug 24, 2019 3:25 pm

────────────༺♕༻────────────
FIREFLOWER !!
Ginger and white tom with amber eyes
──────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
gender. male age. thirty-seven moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. buzzardpaw tags. goosefeather
    The white and ginger tom nodded, before padding over to the molly taking a seat next to her and setting down his mouse. "I'm doing well thanks. Hunting went well." he said, before nodding toward the mouse. "We can share if you haven't already eaten." he said with a friendly smile. The tom was friendly toward most cats despite his name. He knew that most cats that were given the prefix 'fire' was due to their pelt or personality. But Fireflower didn't have a bright pelt nor did he have a fiery personality. He nudged the mouse over to Goosefeather, before glancing around the camp. "How did the patrols go? Anything about that cat that was scented by the border?" he asked turning back to the molly.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
DEERPAW !!
Seal point tom with icy blue eyes
gender. male age. eleven moons rank. apprentice romantic interest. none mentor. pebbleheart tags. pebbleheart
    The young tom felt a glow of pride as he nodded his thanks to his mentor. It wasn't long, before they made it back to camp and the tom added his catch to the fresh-kill pile. He didn't like that it rained so much in Ravenclan. Perhaps, they should change their name to Rainclan or Wetclan, because that certainly what they got most of the time. He turned to his mentor, his ears pricked and his tail swaying slowly. "Pebbleheart can we do some more training. How about some battle training or climbing? I think everyone in the clan knows how to swim." he said with a flick of his tail. He wasn't ready to end his training for the day just yet and he wasn't about to let some rain stop him either.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
PEACHWING !!
Light ginger molly with pale green eyes
gender. female age. thirty-four moons rank. warrior romantic interest. none mentoring. n/a tags. badgerpaw, adderfang, softlight, sweetie pie
    The light ginger molly was currently watching what was happening with the two toms and a new cat whom they had run into. She wondered how the kit had gotten there. She had flinched when Badgerpaw had fell and landed onto another branch. Thankfully the tom seemed to be alright. So, was the kit as the kit was set onto the forest floor. At Adderfang's words her ears twitched. Perhaps, this kit was a kittypet or a loner. However, they couldn't just leave her here and her thoughts were confirmed as Adderfang said they should take her back to camp. She wondered what the others would think of the kit, though they didn't have much choice. They, had to do it it would be wrong to do otherwise.
█ ▌
█ ▌
█ ▌
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | ©

wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ❧ ravenclan (open & accepting)

Postby кσι » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:26 am

🕊️
Name Swallowpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Sneezetuft
Gender Female
S.O. Open
Tags Ashface, Pinepaw

S W A L L O W P A W
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Swallowpaw shot the older tom an empathetic glance as he dismissed her apology, her head tilting slightly to the side. It wasn't a secret that the medicine cat apprentice wasn't a huge fan of his job.. though it wasn't as if he had a choice in the matter "Thanks Pinepaw.." The black and white fae chuckled lightly at his flirtatious remark and prepared herself for the sting of the poultice, which to her surprise, didn't seem to affect her due to the pain of her wounds. She hated being in the medicine den.. though she loved the friendly banter and old stories from the medicine cat.. she hated being a burden to others, and she believed she was doing just that. She nodded as the medicine cat spoke for her, her eyes darting toward the injured paw as the friendly tom ushered her into the medicine den, his frame a welcome comfort as he helped her make her way. Swallowpaw collapsed into one of the nests and lifted her foreleg, her face screwing up in a slight wince as pain shot up her foreleg "He's right.. I think it's a sprain. That stupid mousebrained loner kicked me off him and I landed on it wrong.." Her brows furrowed as memories of the fight clouded her thoughts, her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull as the negative emotions came flooding back. Not only had she gotten herself injured during the battle, but she had to be saved by another warrior of the clan.. it made her feel weak, and she hated that. She quickly shook herself out of her thoughts and dug her free claws into the earth, readying herself for the pain her sprain would bring her "Thank you both for helping me out.. sorry if I'm using up a bunch of your herbs.."

🌫️
Name Pebbleheart
Age 53 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Deerpaw
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Deerpaw

P E B B L E H E A R T

Pebbleheart let out a small sigh of relief as they broke through the camp's barrier, his body quick to shake off the excess water that had gathered on his short pelt. He looked down at the young tom as they made their way further into camp, a look of surprise clouding his expression as his apprentice's words echoed through his ears. As much as he wanted to help the tom achieve his goal and help him train, he knew it was dangerous to do anything out in the rain "I'd rather we wait until the rain lets up a bit. We can join a few other apprentices later, and maybe have a little sparring match." Pebbleheart kept his gaze focused on the young tom as they made their way to the fresh-kill pile, a slight rumble in his stomach "You should grab a small bite to eat and head into the apprentices den where you can warm up. If not, feel free to do whatever you'd like in the meantime.. as long as it doesn't involve leaving camp."

🦡
Name Badgerpaw
Age 10 Moons
Rank Apprentice
Mentor Adderfang
Gender Male
S.O. Open
Tags Adderfang, peachwing,
sweetie pie,

B A D G E R P A W

Badgerpaw shifted his gaze toward his mentor, a look of awe clouding his expression. He knew the older tom wasn't one to invite outsiders int the clan, nor did he particularly like it. The young tom wiped the look froths face before his mentor could comment on it, and gave him a curt nod "That's probably a good idea, she looks a little skinny." He leaned forward to give the kit another sniff before taking her scruff in his jaws and beginning the trek back toward camp, his tail swaying to prevent him from falling over as he carried the small fae.

🦢
Name Goosefeather
Age 23 Moons
Rank Warrior
Apprentice Open
Gender Female
S.O. Open!!
Tags Fireflower

G O O S E F E A T H E R

Goosefeather gave the friendly tom a small nod as he mentioned his catch, her eye lighting up at the thought of a good meal, especially with how heavy the rain was coming down 'I'd love to share with you.. if you don't mind of course." The siamese fae pulled herself up onto her paws and fixed her gaze on the medicine den, which enclosed the two hard-working toms inside. It had been quite a mess when the group returned, especially when looking at the black and white apprentice who'd made a b-line for the medicine den "We haven't heard back from the patrol, but a group of apprentices training came across the loner and engaged in battle. Swallowpaw's in the medicine den now getting worked on.. looks like she hurt her paw." Goosefeather looked up at the ginger tom as he nudged the mouse over, a small thank you coming from her maw as she took her share of the plump creature, her tongue drawing across her lips as she finished "Thank you for the meal. I was going to go out and collect my own before this rain started."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:54 am

Daisyfang Weirdo wrote:
Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

Otterpelt sprang excitedly after what seemed to be a black hare, but upon closer inspection was just a drenched grey one. He was desperate to catch the speedy prey, as you didn't usually find much during thunderstorms. These hares must have been really bad at hiding! he thought to himself gleefully. It wasn't long until Otterpelt was sinking his teeth into the creature, turning around proudly and looking for the last one. Fortunately for the hare, it was long gone by now. Letting out a soft sigh, Otterpelt returned to his friend, the hare hanging limply from his jaws.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Peachwing, Adderfang, Softlight

Sweetie gave a quiet, short mewl of suprise as she was lifted off of the ground again, though she returned to silence almost immediately after. She hung limply from the apprentice's jaws, offering no resistance. The comfort of another cat was very welcome in this kit's eyes.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❧ twenty five.

Postby vaermina » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:32 am

DAPPLESTARxxx
        I.x40 moons old II. leaderx II.xtags: mottlepaw, whitewolf, martenfang

indentdapplestar's attention turned to the thicket when one of her clanmates, martenfang, approached the patrol. it appeared she's been out hunting. dapplestar greeted the warrior with a nod. "martenfang," he mewed before she glanced around, ears swiveling. "we lost tansypaw. she must have slipped away somehow." she wanted to get back to camp. not only because of the rain but she always felt anxious whenever she left her clanmates for too long. she always felt like she had to be in or around camp to make sure everyone was alright and so she can have a control of the situation should one arise. however, she didn't want to keep on going without making sure tansypaw was alright. she probably slipped off to go hunting, despite how irresponsibility that would be with the threat of a loner hanging around. she turned to look at her deputy, her wet whiskers twitching, "do you think you and martenfang can look for tansypaw and make sure she's alright? mottlepaw and i will head back to camp. i feel like i've been away for too long," she added warily.

ADDERFANGxxx
        I.x53 moons old II. warriorx II.xtags: badgerpaw, sweetie pie, ashface, pinepaw, swallowpaw

indentadderfang followed after badgerpaw once he picked up the kit, the patrol now heading back to ravenclan's camp, which seemed rather empty apart from a few cats in the clearing and padding in and out of dens. it didn't take them long to enter camp. adderfang split up from softlight and peachwing with a curt goodbye before leading his apprentice to the medicine cat den. the large tom led the way, squeezing his way into the rather small and tight-fitting den with an irritated grumble. he greeted their medicine cat, ashface, with a nod. "ashface," he said impassively. "we found a kit not far from camp. she was stuck in a tree but badgerpaw rescued her. we brought her here for you to check her out; we don't know if she's hurt or not." the senior warrior's gaze traveled from the medicine cat to his apprentice, pinepaw, before switching to swallowpaw, who appeared to be lying in one of the mossy nests. adderfang's eyes narrowed at the sight of the battered apprentice. "what happened?" he demanded, tail swishing. she looked like she just got out of a particularly nasty fight. where was her mentor? what in the name of starclan happened?

MOUSEPAWxxx
        I.x9 moons old II. apprenticex II.xtags: littleheart

indentthe fight happened in the blink of an eye. sneezetuft and swallowpaw were battling the loner, the three cats a blur of fur and color as they clawed at each other. mousepaw didn't know what to do. should she jump in? should she stay out of it? it wasn't long before one of their clanmates, amberstare, jumped into the fight, now overpowering the loner. and just like that, the fight ended. the loner had retreated due to being outnumbered, leaving the drenched clan cats by themselves. as sneezetuft, swallowpaw and amberstare began to head back to camp, mousepaw stayed close to her mentor, not sure what to do. she knew the three of them needed to get checked out by the medicine cat but what about the loner? should they go after him? do they let him run off or track him down? she looked up at her mentor. "what do we do?" she asked. they hadn't jumped into the fight - amberstare showing up before they could - so she had no idea if they should head back to camp or not.
vaermina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kuregalis » Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:14 pm

Sootpelt\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; open

----------------------------------------
o p e n

Amberstare\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Sneezetuft, Swallowpaw, Ashface

Amberstare just shot the she-cat his best dashing smile, "Of course i'd help, I wouldn't leave a little pretty kitty such as yourself to fight that loner with your apprentice would I?" As they entered the the den it had just occured to the male where Dapplestar was. "Oh shoot, Dapplestar was on border patrol wasn't she?". The tom looked outside the entrance of the den, the rain had begun to really come down now. "Want to wait together here?" asked Amberstare, looking down at the now drenched Sneezetuft. "If we go out again you might never stop sneezing" teased the tom, already making himself comfortable by the entrance.

Morning-glory\Ravenclan Warrior/Tags; Otterpelt

The she-cat placed the hare down. 'Oh wow! Your hare seems to be bigger then mine, how lucky' she sighed, a smile in her voice. 'Shall we bring these back to camp?' asked the molly, picking up the small brown hare into her mouth.
(short i know sorry)

Ashface\Ravenclaw Medicine Cat/Tags; Pinepaw, Swallowpaw, Adderfang, Badgerpaw, Sweetiepie

The tom thanked Pinepaw for bringing the items needed and the male worked quickly and efficiently, calming the swelling of the sprain and straightening the paw out with the bindweed and cobweb. The tom's ears perked up, his eyes falling on the entrance. "Adderfang" he bowed, expressing his respects. Today would seem to be a very busy day for him and Pinepaw. He watched as Badgerpaw set the kit gently down onto the floor and listened to Adderfang's story. "I'll examine the kit now, I just finished fixing up Swallowpaw". The tom crouched low to the ground, giving the small kit a kind expression as he murmured some words of reassurance as his eyes scanned her body. "Amberstare and Sneezetuft seem to have come across an intruder" the male fixed his posture, turning around to pick up a small mouthful of chamomile. "Eat this" he murmured, bringing the sweet smelling flowers close to the soggy kit. Watching the kit reluctantly eat the flowers, he stood up, facing the older tom with a jovial but solemn expression. "If you want details, Amberstare and Sneezetuft should be by Dapplestar's den to give a report, leave the kit here with me or do me a favor and find a queen who wouldn't mind taking her in"
kuregalis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:37 am

Otterpelt

38 moons | warrior | heading to a small creek | Tags: Morning-glory

"Ah, sure. I can always get a drink later." Otterpelt meowed around the hare, beaming at her praise. He turned, tail flicking, and began the journey back towards camp. It was too wet for his liking to be out of camp any longer, anyway "I'm just good at seeing what prey's worth chasing." he purred in response to her stating he was lucky.

Sweetie pie

3 moons | kittypet | lost in clan territory | Tags: Badgerpaw, Adderfang, Ashface

Sweetie gazed at Ashface's kind expression and felt something that resembled comfort, though her mind was swirling with the overwhelming events of what seemed to her to be a very long day, or morning. It took her a few moments to register that she was supposed to eat the flowers, but she did with only some uncertain reluctance.
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:38 am

Jay
------------
Tom|8 moons|Loner|Open|Open for interaction|wandering around

Jay uncurled from his make-shift den, the three legged kit forcing himself to his paws. He needed to find food. He could try and hunt, but every time ended up as a fail, which dampened his hopes. Jay sighed and hobbled out of his den, tripping slightly, his tail waved back and forth as he did so. Why did he run away? Jaypaw would never know. All he knew now was that he regretted his decision. He shouldnt, they took his leg away, but with that, they took his pain away. Jay didnt know anymore what happened. He was so confused. He shook his head aggressively, food. He needed to learn how to catch prey if he to survive out here. He needed to find a permanent den and get everything together. He shouldnt be off regretting his choices now, he needed to accept it and look to the positive side.
Last edited by Vylad on Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:50 am

Rippleclaw♂ ~ Age: 43 moons ~ Location: camp ~ Tags: open ~

Sitting with his large paws tucked under his tail, Rippleclaw watched out the main camp entrance. Usually he didn't mind the dampness that clung to the forest but there was something about it today that was causing it to get under his thick fur. The silver tom stood and shook his fur in attempt to dry it a bit before resuming his place. He hadn't seen too much of Dapplestar today since she had gone out with some of the other warriors, but he forced thinking of her out of his mind. He couldn't amuse himself with fantasies of a pretty cat while there were loners lurking out in the forest. Narrowing his eyes against mist that blew into his face, he focused on the trees ahead and sat motionless and silent.
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ephemeris » Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:19 pm

Sundusk
═══ ═══ rogue ═══ 36m ═══ tags: open ═══ south-ish ═══

Sundusk had taken a couple of hours to rest under the rocky overhang near the cliffs, waiting for the storm to pass. He had managed to stop his wounds from bleeding, but he'd have to go out and look for some herbs to prevent infection later. As the storm began to calm into a light drizzle, Sundusk stood up, taking a moment to stretch his stiff muscles. A light drizzle wasn't clear weather, but it was certainly better than looking for herbs in a flat out storm. He headed away from the cliffs, towards the south, to look for some chervil leaves or comfrey. As he walked, he picked up a scent of another cat nearby. It was faint in the light rain, but distinguishable. It didn't smell like any clan cat, not that they'd come out all the way here, Sundusk noted, but he was unsure if he wanted to tangle with any cats at the moment.

Lightpaw
═══ ═══ apprentice ═══ 7m ═══ tags: Thunderfall ═══ outside, near camp ═══

hiding from the rain with Thunderfall, day 3457
Ephemeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lemon Tea Rain » Sun Sep 01, 2019 2:40 am

Dewpaw

9 moons | Apprentice to ____ | hunting | Tags: Jay

It was a wet and gloomy day, and Dewpaw found that her stomach was rumbling quite loudly. Hoping to earn herself some fresh-kill when she returned, she got to her paws and padded quietly out of camp to hunt. It wouldn't hurt to suprise her mentor a little by practicing alone, would it? She opened her mouth to drink in the diluted scents of the forest, only to be suprised by the scent of cat - one she didn't recognize. Her instincts immediately told her to turn away, but instead she crept forward and found a kit not much younger than herself. Who was he, and what was he doing in Ravenclan territo- train of thought crashed and disappeared as soon as she noticed something odd about the tom. He was three legged! Dispelling any hostility from her voice, she bounded forward and meowed "Oh my starclan, are you okay?!"
Lemon Tea Rain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me