๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:53 pm

โ—Blackpawโ—
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
โ— Tom โ— 15 Moons โ— Apprentice โ— Tags ~ Springbird โ—

Blackpaw winced when she said his name. He didnโ€™t want to be an apprentice. He wanted to be a warrior. He should be a warrior, too. But he came to the clan late as a kit and โ€˜lost timeโ€™ as Eaglestar had put it.
The tom tried to lift the boards off of himself, but a searing pain slashed through his leg and he had to stop, breathing hard from the strain. When the boards were finally off of him he whispered with as much energy as he could muster, โ€œThank you.โ€

โ‹Lavenderclawโ‹
โ‹ She-cat โ‹ 26 Moons โ‹ Warrior โ‹ Tags ~ Kestrelpaw โ‹

Lavenderclaw smiled at her apprenticeโ€™s excitement as it closely mirrored her own when she was that age. She waved her tail goodbye to Hamsterpaw before leading Kestrelpaw to the waterโ€™s edge. The small waves lapped at her paws and she motioned for the young she-cat to watch her. She walked in slowly, very slowly. Each pawstep was light as to not disturb the sediment below. Once she was around belly deep she stood stone still and waited for the fish. She allowed her tail to drift in the water and made sure that no shadow marked the clear water. Once a large trout drifted by, she pulled her paw out of the water and pushed it to the sand in one fast strike. Her hunting speed and talent was incredible. When she nolonger felt the body moving, she lowered her muzzle into the water and grabbed the fish. Dragging it out and placing it on the sand she stated, โ€œNow I want you to try. Copy every movement and make sure to keep the tricks I taught you in the front of your mind. Also, state what you are doing as you do it. But speak softly, we donโ€™t want to disturb the fish.โ€ She tapped her tail against the apprentice as a sign of good luck and sat on the beach to watch the she-cat and groom herself.

ฯŸ Foxpaw ฯŸ
ฯŸ Tom ฯŸ 10 Moons ฯŸ Apprentice ฯŸ Tags ~ Open ฯŸ

Foxpaw awoke slowly, barely moving each limb to wake it up before standing. When the scent of fresh fish blew by his nose, he got a burst of energy and leaped out of the apprenticeโ€™s den. He scrambled up a nearby tree for the fun of it, making up time spent sleeping. He pushed off of the bark and flew through the air until his feet met the ground below, already running. He darted between his clan members until he reached the forest. He leaped from log to log, laughing with excitement.

โ†Ÿ Reese โ†Ÿ
โ†Ÿ Tom โ†Ÿ 28 Moons โ†Ÿ Fighter โ†Ÿ Tags - Eaglestar, Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Bearblossom โ†Ÿ

Reese sat grooming himself by the stream when a group of clan cats broke through the tree line. He stood immediately, not out of fear, but out of caution. Looking down, he made sure to check he was in his groupโ€™s borders. He had never been a cat to question well drawn lines. Of course, he would follow Ivory and Pine wherever they led, but he wouldnโ€™t pick a stupid, worthless fight.
Out of habit, he looked for the strengths and weaknesses of each cat. A lean tan tom led the group, then a blue she-cat, then a large brown tom. A... huge... brown tom. And finally was a light gray she-cat. The cat had an air of cheeriness about her. He smiled in her presence. Then moved his gaze back to the leader of the group. He waited for what they would do.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:13 pm

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit

He flicked his ears toward the rest of the patrol looking to Treepaw, then back to the Cloudheart "Did you kill the hawk?" he meowed suddently, looking the elder, then looked at Icekit and Ashkit "We needs to take them back to the camp, Swanstone is probably worried" he meowed watching the kits.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She gived a quick nood to the blind tom "I am afraid there is not...but why you jsut don't relax when you have the chance?" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the clearning then back to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather)

She looked around the forest, turning then to face the Eaglestar with a blink "What do you mean? I really don't care I am on thins patrol or not" she meowed sighing 'it's not like I have much to do in camp either' she thought flicking her tail watching the leaves to the ground.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched as the another apprentice walked to the fresh kill pile, asking some questions about sharring, but it was too late to share anything because she was already eated hers. She had no time to say anything before one of the warrior appeared to them which was Kestrelpaws own mentor come to pick her up. Narrowing her eyes she feeled little jealous as her mentor actually did her job to train her, when Ripplewing was always doing her own thinks.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He shaked most of the mud away from her pelt, but there was still some left where she could not reach. Stopping for a moment she looked around the forest, trying to think where she could go now, she had no clue. Sighing she was disappointed for her own stupidness, she wanted to find her siblings, but got lost herself 'Oh great, why didn't mother name me a Mousebrainkit instead that Thristlekit' she thought walking forward, very sure she heared a voice a water there.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open (warching the patrol and Reese)

She watched the horizon when heared some crashing coming near the borders of Stormclan and their their side of forest. Flicking her ears she could see on e of the rogues Reese there watching the clancats 'Great what is thia mousebrain doing?' she thought watching the seen onto that branch.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:34 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 32 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese //

Eaglestar flicked his tail, turning his head back to Moonshimmer he opened his mouth to respond when he heard Bearblossom. Quickly turning to face him he let out a laugh. "To be honest you scared me a little too." he replied. "We were doing a quick patrol, care to come along with us?" he asked as he continued forward. "I was just curious about-" he cut himself off as his gaze landed on Reese. He frowned, instantly growing quiet as he watched the rogue curiously.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Eaglestar, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather, Bearblossom, Reese //

Rainysplash jumped a little "Oh! Bearblossom! Hey!" she greeted. She giggled a little "I don't know how we scared you, you could probably take any of us on!" she added in. Turning her head towards Eaglestar she shot him a confused look, why had he suddenly gone quiet? Following his gaze her eyes locked on Reese. "Oh." she said "Um." how long had he been there? Oh for StarClan's sake she was bad at patrols wasn't she? She hadn't noticed Bearblossom and now she hadn't noticed this new cat! Was he one of the rogues? Or a loner? Curiosity danced in her gaze as she watched him wondering what he'd do now that he'd been spotted.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong, Heathersong //

Stormyskies frowned, that didn't sound too far fetched.. "Perhaps that is what they want.. Or a combination of that.. To become a dominant clan and take the better land." he said. He shook his head "This isn't going to end well. Something's going to break sooner or later. They might start attacking instead of just trespassing and stealing prey." he wanted to do something immediately. Stormyskies was ready to rush into battle and end this before it started but he knew it wasn't so simple. They couldn't be barbaric after all. But he didn't want to just sit around and wait for them to attack either..

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek, Cloudheart //

Treepaw nodded again, instantly the bengal apprentice took off running his long legs carrying him easily back towards the direction of camp. "Lionsun! Brokensong!" he yowled loudly. He kept an eye out as he was running but he also wasn't too concerned. He was heading back towards camp after all. "Lionsun! Brokensong! Come quick!" he yowled as he burst into the camp. "You've got to hurry please!" he said head snapping towards the medicine cat's den.

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember sat in the rogue camp, glancing around at the few cats left in said camp. What should she do today? Perhaps she could go hunting.. She wasn't really feeling up to doing anything too extreme.. She wasn't in the mood to go fighting clan cats or loners. She found the whole thing exhausting really. She didn't hate the clan cats.. She just.. Wanted what was best for her group was all.. She owed them that.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Tue Apr 03, 2018 11:46 am

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE allowed Ashkit to wriggle from his grasp, watching on in silence as the young kit scampered towards Cloudheart. He allowed the two to enjoy a few moments of emotion together before stepping forward. Tanglepelt, you grab Ashkit and Galecreek can take Icekit. I will take Cloudheart and his prize right after you."[/b] he smiled slightly, acknowledging the elder's precision and strength. What he wasn't too keen on was the fact that the elder had snuck the young kits, the future of the clan, into the woods without consent or the supervision of an able-bodied warrior. The bengal stepped closer to the old tom, standing protectively over him as he eyed the fallen bird. "I'm quite impressed by the meal you've earned yourself." he noted, trying to make light of the situation before they made the painful journey back to camp.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG sighed softly, knowing that any reason the loners and rogues had for trespassing on Stormclan territory couldn't be good. The slender tabby couldn't be in denial about any of it any longer, knowing that their growing numbers weren't a coincidence. Not to sound too cliche, but she knew a storm was brewing and it was only a matter of time before the rain came tumbling down. "Whatever it is they're planning, we'll be ready." she reassured the handsome tom, knowing how his mind tended to work. The pretty she-cat offered Sotrmyskies a reassuring smile as the pair headed deeper into the clan's territory.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT grunted softly, letting out a soft huff before nodding at Thistletuft's words. In her eyes, her father was the world's best warrior, and anything he said had to be right. The kit accepted his praise once more, though she refused to let it go to her head as she was well aware of how far off she was from being on his level. "A shorter distance. Ok. I'm aiming for that pebble." the chocolate she-kit pointed with her tail, green gaze resolute. Dropping into the crouch she'd been taught, her tongue slid out in concentration. Finchkit let out a growl of determination as she hurtled through the air, landing squarely on her 'prey'. The kit let out a triumphant yowl, turning to face her father with glowing green eyes.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE was pleasantly surprised as he noticed the small smile on Fang's muzzle. It wasn't often that he could get the fighter to display much of any emotion, so the trainee counted this as a victory in his book. "That's quite true, but if you've got ten blind badgers hurtling all around you at once, I'd say that's a different story." he smiled wryly, knowing that at least a pawful of the clan's warriors were truly skilled fighters. The russet tom would fail to bring up that point. "With you as my trainer, I don't think we'll have anything to worry about." the young cat offered the dark tabby a small compliment, taking his own praise in stride. Kite refused to lose himself over Fang's compliment.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE hummed thoughtfully to himself, unimpressed with Amura's lack of interest in fighting. Though he couldn't fall his friend for being more of a pacifist, he'd never understand it. "If a patrol comes, we at least have to get a few good swipes in. If we simply flee with our tails tucked between our legs, they'll think we're weak." he chided gently, wanting the pretty she-cat to understand the importance of sending a message. "I know I can handle two at a time, so we can get some decent hits in before retreating." he instructed strongly, offering his friend no opportunities to cower and flee. The second in command was phased at the prospect of running into a patrol, however.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:53 pm

โ—Blackpawโ—
โ— Tom โ— 15 Moons โ— Apprentice โ— Tags ~ Springbird โ—

Blackpaw winced when she said his name. He didnโ€™t want to be an apprentice. He wanted to be a warrior. He should be a warrior, too. But he came to the clan late as a kit and โ€˜lost timeโ€™ as Eaglestar had put it.
The tom tried to lift the boards off of himself, but a searing pain slashed through his leg and he had to stop, breathing hard from the strain. When the boards were finally off of him he whispered with as much energy as he could muster, โ€œThank you.โ€

โ‹Lavenderclawโ‹
โ‹ She-cat โ‹ 26 Moons โ‹ Warrior โ‹ Tags ~ Kestrelpaw โ‹

Lavenderclaw smiled at her apprenticeโ€™s excitement as it closely mirrored her own when she was that age. She waved her tail goodbye to Hamsterpaw before leading Kestrelpaw to the waterโ€™s edge. The small waves lapped at her paws and she motioned for the young she-cat to watch her. She walked in slowly, very slowly. Each pawstep was light as to not disturb the sediment below. Once she was around belly deep she stood stone still and waited for the fish. She allowed her tail to drift in the water and made sure that no shadow marked the clear water. Once a large trout drifted by, she pulled her paw out of the water and pushed it to the sand in one fast strike. Her hunting speed and talent was incredible. When she nolonger felt the body moving, she lowered her muzzle into the water and grabbed the fish. Dragging it out and placing it on the sand she stated, โ€œNow I want you to try. Copy every movement and make sure to keep the tricks I taught you in the front of your mind. Also, state what you are doing as you do it. But speak softly, we donโ€™t want to disturb the fish.โ€ She tapped her tail against the apprentice as a sign of good luck and sat on the beach to watch the she-cat and groom herself.

ฯŸ Foxpaw ฯŸ
ฯŸ Tom ฯŸ 10 Moons ฯŸ Apprentice ฯŸ Tags ~ Open ฯŸ

Foxpaw awoke slowly, barely moving each limb to wake it up before standing. When the scent of fresh fish blew by his nose, he got a burst of energy and leaped out of the apprenticeโ€™s den. He scrambled up a nearby tree for the fun of it, making up time spent sleeping. He pushed off of the bark and flew through the air until his feet met the ground below, already running. He darted between his clan members until he reached the forest. He leaped from log to log, laughing with excitement.

โ†Ÿ Reese โ†Ÿ
โ†Ÿ Tom โ†Ÿ 28 Moons โ†Ÿ Fighter โ†Ÿ Tags - Eaglestar, Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Bearblossom โ†Ÿ

Reese waved his tail in a non threatening greeting. He again checked he was on his side of the โ€˜line.โ€™ If the clan cats attacked him, they would have no reason too. Besides, if they even had an issue looking at him, then that was their problem, not his problem. When they all stared dumbfounded, he couldnโ€™t help but think What? Have they never seen a โ€˜scaryโ€™ rogue before? He just watched back, looking for any signs of threatening behavior.
Last edited by Kassypen on Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:52 am

โ™กEtherealโ™ก wrote:
โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, AspenFur, CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone was holding back tears. She knew she shouldn't leave the last few kits running about, so she started lookimg around wildly for any cat who wasn't busy when her mate walked into camp. when he asked what was wrong she let out a sob. :I was watching the kits play but I fell asleep because I hadn't slept well and then IceKit and Ashkit went missing and they could be dead and I can't find CloudHeart and and..." she only paused after her voice cracked, and looked back at her kittens who were left in camp, when she froze, eyes wide with tears and mouth hung open. She couldn't bring the strength in her voice, because her mind was racing. "Th-thistleKit... is gone now too.."

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit, patrol

About CloudHeart

a small smile shoes on the white cats face at the little kit beside him. CloudHeart loved all of SwanStone kits so much. His smile dropped for a second at thinking he might loose them, but he brought it back up quickly so they were not worried. Besides... I'm not going anywhere. I'll die the day all of these kits become great warriors like their mother and father.. he thought to himself. He almost chuckled at himself for thinking he would loose them... he just needed a nap... he relaxed completely against the forest floor and let out a purr, but it sounded strange. He was getting lightheaded so he stopped the sound. "AshKit, IceKit... I'll be fine. go to camp. check in with the Medicine Cat. but first, tell your mother your safe. Wouldn't want her to chew my head off for letting you two get-" he cut himself off, flinching at the word he almost said. He did let them get hurt... Ashkit was hurt.... He looked over at the patrol, with eyes hardly open. "Get them help before the Medicine cats come for me. I'll be fine..." he said to none of the cats in particular. He was tired, exhausted and sore, but he tried so hard to keep his eyes open. to stay awake.

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

๐ŸŒง gale, heather, lamprey, yoda -- five

Postby razzberry » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:57 pm

โŽ› ๏ผง๏ผก๏ผฌ๏ผฅ๏ผฃ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฅ๏ผซ โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 29 mns โซ โช warrior โซ โช crushing on larkbreeze โซ โช location; forest โซ โช mentions; lionsun โซ โช tags; larkbreeze, treepaw, tanglepelt, icekit, ashkit, cloudheart โซ

As the patrol continued to traverse steadily along the memory-committed path many had walked countless times before them, the pale warrior's whiskers twitched and her eyes slid sideways to watch the Bengal as he spoke. Galecreek nodded absently in regards of the tomcat's statement, truth being told that she was already anticipating an encounter with the rogues. Silence fell over the pair of warriors as Larkbreeze led the group and the pale she-cat padded at his side, finding herself simply content with the nearness of him. This thought in itself shocked her, but the occasional brush of their pelts brought heat to the usually composed feline's face.

The silence crowded the patrol for a few more minutes before sudden rustling in the underbrush ahead had Galecreek's hackles raising and her claws unsheathing. A heartbeat passed and two small forms leapt out of the ferns, panting heavily and obviously terrified.
        What were Ashkit and Icekit doing so far from camp in the first place? "Wait what's happened to the two of you? And where is Cloudheart?" the warrior meowed loudly, silently reprimanding herself for the demanding tone that she often took up in dire situations. A moment later her eyes shifted and noticed the elder's white pelt. Cursing under her breath she bounded forward at the same time Tanglepelt did and hurried to Cloudheart's side. "Your intentions were noble Cloudheart, I'm sure both Ashkit and Icekit are grateful you came upon them" Galecreek's meow was light as she sniffed the older cat's wounds before her gaze slid towards the kits "You two should think twice before leaving camp unsupervised next time".
        Her gaze shifted only when Treepaw suggested letting Lionsun know so the senior Medicine Cat could help the elder.

Shortly after, Larkbreeze spoke up, telling her to take Icekit while Tanglepaw take Ashkit. Gathering the young kit's scruff gently in her mouth, Galecreek kept pace with the tall Bengal and Cloudheart, keeping a wary eye on the injured elder.

โŽ› ๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผด๏ผจ๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผง โŽ 
      โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€
      โช shecat โซ โช 42 mns โซ โช senior warrior โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; buzzardtalon, stormyskies, ravenpaw, cricketsong โซ

The pale warrior flicked her tail to her patrol, eyes swiftly whisking over the four cats gathered before she turned and ambled out of camp. As soon as she has parted the thick veil of ferns with her stout muzzle, she was on full alert. The rogues that had become quite bold and much more active made her skin crawl. She wanted nothing more than to sink her claws into the next rogue she laid eyes on. Heathersong inhaled deeply to clear her thoughts, glancing over her shoulder at the patrol. Usually she would try and socialize with them but Stormyskies and Cricketsong were in their own private world, practically mooning over each other while Ravenpaw and Buzzardtalon were quiet. If she wanted to socialize there would be time for that later, at that moment what mattered was checking to make sure the borders were secure.

โŽ› ๏ผฌ๏ผก๏ผญ๏ผฐ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผฐ๏ผก๏ผท โŽ 
      โช shecat โซ โช 11 mns โซ โช apprentice โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; cinderthorn, sharppaw โซ

Her eyes sparked with surprise as Cinderthorn trotted towards where she and Sharppaw were seated just outside the apprentice's den and her surprise only continued when the deputy asked if they were ready for a patrol. Lampreypaw all but leapt to her paws, antsy to get out and about, or at least do something other than sit around in camp. "Yeah, I'm ready!" came her happy mew as her tail twitched in excitement behind her. She knew that she would have to do her best on this training patrol as it would probably determine whether she would get to earn her warrior name sooner rather than later.

โŽ› ๏ผน๏ผฏ๏ผค๏ผก โŽ 
      โช tomcat โซ โช 30 mns โซ โช fighter โซ โช crushing on n/a โซ โช location; camp โซ โช mentions; โซ โช tags; caspian โซ

The slate colored tom rocked his head side to side, stretching his neck muscles with a satisfying pop. "Indeed I did. My nest is always good to me when it comes to sleep" the broad tomcat meowed a knowing smile tugging at the corners of his lips. He hadn't had the opportunity to converse with Caspian very much but he had always thought he should take an opportunity that freely presents itself. "And yourself? Surely you've been well rested?" Yoda's gravely voice spoke up again
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 07, 2018 2:27 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit

He looked the others cats as they was speaking, not really saying anything just listened. He looked at Larbreeze when the tom ordered him to take the injured Ashkit back to the camp, he get closer to the little kit "You heared him, lets get you back to your family right" he meowed smilling to the kit, then watched his bleeding wound "that's going to leave a scar..." he meowed taking the kit carefully to his mouth to carry him.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She gived a quick nood to the blind tom "I am afraid there is not...but why you jsut don't relax when you have the chance?" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the clearning then back to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather), Reese

She wached the cats as they started to look toward the borders, at the first she didn't see the rogue tom near the bushes. Sighing she looked the tom like anyone else was doing 'okey, now what, do we just have a never ending staring contest or something?' she thought flicking her ears toward the clan leader.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched as the another apprentice walked to the fresh kill pile, asking some questions about sharring, but it was too late to share anything because she was already eated hers. She had no time to say anything before one of the warrior appeared to them which was Kestrelpaws own mentor come to pick her up. Narrowing her eyes she feeled little jealous as her mentor actually did her job to train her, when Ripplewing was always doing her own thinks.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He shaked most of the mud away from her pelt, but there was still some left where she could not reach. Stopping for a moment she looked around the forest, trying to think where she could go now, she had no clue. Sighing she was disappointed for her own stupidness, she wanted to find her siblings, but got lost herself 'Oh great, why didn't mother name me a Mousebrainkit instead that Thristlekit' she thought walking forward, very sure she heared a voice a water there.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol and Reese

She watched the situation hidding into a tree, flicking her tail in curiosness and nervousness when she noticed the cats on that border patrol of Stormclan. She feeled a guilty for a moment as she left the Stormclan and her sister moons ago 'maybe I could show up to them?' she thought not thinking naything else just jumped down the tree and walekd toward the Reese "Reese dear, what are you doing?" she meowed nodding to Egleastar "Hello Eaglestar, you look good as always" she meowed loudly to the clan leader.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:05 pm

ashkit -- !!
tom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons โ€ข location camp
tags icekit, cloudheart, the patrol [ larkbreeze, tanglepelt, galecreek, treepaw ]

ashkit ignored tanglepelt's comment about his face. he was still angry that had happened to him.
he blamed icekit. if she hadn't snuck out, cloudheart wouldn't have been injured. his face wouldn't
be so messed up. ashkit realized icekit was the only one who wasn't badly hurt, but yet she was the
one who started this. it wasn't fair. he would get revenge. once they arrived at camp, ashkit glanced
around for swanstone. "mother?" he called, his face still bloody and torn.
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:33 pm

๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, AspenFur, CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone was in panic about her missing kits, when she heard Ashkit behind her, be let out a sob and spin to scold the him, when she saw his face. She gasped, and she immediately started cleaning his face, licking rapidly but gentle. "My.... poor... baby..." she sried between licks, once she had gotten a lot of the blood cleaned she picked him up with out saying another word, walking to the Medicine cats den and dropping him there. She gave a soft "I'll be right back" and ran back our to see if she could see the other two kits and CloudHeart.

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit, patrol

About CloudHeart

a small smile shoes on the white cats face at the little kit beside him. CloudHeart loved all of SwanStone kits so much. His smile dropped for a second at thinking he might loose them, but he brought it back up quickly so they were not worried. Besides... I'm not going anywhere. I'll die the day all of these kits become great warriors like their mother and father.. he thought to himself. He almost chuckled at himself for thinking he would loose them... he just needed a nap... he relaxed completely against the forest floor and let out a purr, but it sounded strange. He was getting lightheaded so he stopped the sound. "AshKit, IceKit... I'll be fine. go to camp. check in with the Medicine Cat. but first, tell your mother your safe. Wouldn't want her to chew my head off for letting you two get-" he cut himself off, flinching at the word he almost said. He did let them get hurt... Ashkit was hurt.... He looked over at the patrol, with eyes hardly open. "Get them help before the Medicine cats come for me. I'll be fine..." he said to none of the cats in particular. He was tired, exhausted and sore, but he tried so hard to keep his eyes open. to stay awake.

โ™ฉษฎส€ึ…ำ„ษ›ีผึ†ึ…ีผษขโ™ฉ
Medicine Cat | โ™‚ |ย  14 moons | bicurious | Crush Open | Mood panicked | Location Camp | Tags SwanStone, Ashkit, TreePaw, LionSun

BrokenSong had just heard TreePaws call, and had risen to his feet which took longer than he would like to admit because of his lame paw. He was about to run from the den when he saw SwanStone run out, leaving AshKit behind. He stared in shock, but ducked his head outside and looked at TreePaw. "Hey! come here! what's going on?" he yelled, and looked around for his old mentor.

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage