Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Wings of Fire: Aligned [WoF RP] [OPEN!]

Postby AGGUA! » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:18 am

Darkblizzard wrote:She has Hotter fire than most dragons. And I was thinking that she could have a special ring given to her by the dragon that raised her. I'm still thinking of a secret power that she has considering that her parents or parent had the virus when they had her.

The special power technically shouldn't be anything all that positive, and I don't know what you're planning with it, but it would probably have to have a negative effect on her... Since it's virus-related and all
And the ring's fine, as long as it doesn't have any powers
But ye, I would say accepted
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkblizzard » Sat Dec 31, 2016 8:36 am

Ok, I'm gonna think about it.
Darkblizzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Darkblizzard » Sun Jan 01, 2017 10:58 am

I added stuff to the form.
Darkblizzard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AGGUA! » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:19 am

Darkblizzard wrote:I added stuff to the form.

I don't see much for changes...
AGGUA!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:43 am

Darkblizzard wrote:Image
UserName:Darkblizzard
Name:EclipseDusk
Species: Skywing/Nightwing
Personality( fleshed out for chosen dragons.): Is careful, and note full of her surroundings. She will defend any dragon from a infected dragon. Curious about the virus and is willing to kill the closest dragon without regret if they have the virus. Very straightforward with her opinions. She is ready to challenge others.
History(optional): Dragons claim that her parents or one of them were infested when they had her egg. Then a animus killed her infested parent(s) and enchanted her egg so that she had part of the same DNA as rainwings. EclipseDusk still searches for her history. She believes that one of her parents are still alive.
Other: she is uncomfortable with certain dragons

I do not own the picture

I'm not entirely sure how much Sunny covered, but first off: you can't be a hybrid and an animus. Also the thing about having 'enchanted RainWing DNA' is very far-fetched. Her name is not one that a dragon would have, as the only names we have seen in NightWings are compound words of a noun and a verb, an adjective and a verb, or an adjective and a noun. (Moonwatcher, Foeslayer, Fierceteeth) It has never been a noun and a noun.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:14 am

Username: Yuoiea
Name: Jellyfish
Species: Seawing
Appearance (if no image): A light blue Seawing with especially frilly fins. His phosphorecent scales are littered across his body in a sort of blobby shape akin to a jellyfish (not exactly, of course, and you wouldn't know it unless he told you). His wings fade into a lighter blue than his body, with the webbing being slighty lighter. His fins, however, are a darker blue. His eyes are a dark blue too. His glow-up scales are white when in use.
Personality (fleshed out for chosen dragons): Jellyfish is friendly and helpful when you first meet him. The childlish like Seawing wants nothing more than a few friends to include in his lonely beach days, but years of being alone have made him more independent and way too bossy for his own good. He trusts too easily, and is.. gullible to the most obvious things. Despite what he's been through, he holds an innocent air, but can be prone to outbursts of frustrations at times. He's not really a protective type, letting everyone fend for themselves. You might even see him walk off if you're say, drowning or something. Overall, he can be considered more burden than gain to some dragons, but his big giant blue eyes seem to pull most back anyways.
History (optional): I'll make it soon..
Other: Lives on an empty beach. A very lonely Seawing indeed.
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jan 02, 2017 9:18 am

Yuoiea wrote:
Username: Yuoiea
Name: Jellyfish
Species: Seawing
Appearance (if no image): A light blue Seawing with especially frilly fins. His phosphorecent scales are littered across his body in a sort of blobby shape akin to a jellyfish (not exactly, of course, and you wouldn't know it unless he told you). His wings fade into a lighter blue than his body, with the webbing being slighty lighter. His fins, however, are a darker blue. His eyes are a dark blue too. His glow-up scales are white when in use.
Personality (fleshed out for chosen dragons): Jellyfish is friendly and helpful when you first meet him. The childlish like Seawing wants nothing more than a few friends to include in his lonely beach days, but years of being alone have made him more independent and way too bossy for his own good. He trusts too easily, and is.. gullible to the most obvious things. Despite what he's been through, he holds an innocent air, but can be prone to outbursts of frustrations at times. He's not really a protective type, letting everyone fend for themselves. You might even see him walk off if you're say, drowning or something. Overall, he can be considered more burden than gain to some dragons, but his big giant blue eyes seem to pull most back anyways.
History (optional): I'll make it soon..
Other: Lives on an empty beach. A very lonely Seawing indeed.

[ accepted ]
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BudgieLover5000 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 12:31 pm

Jellyfish
    Jellyfish watched a moon jellyfish bob on the top of the water. It looked placid, just riding with the current, minding it's own business that afternoon. Suddenly, a scaled head appeared out of nowhere, advancing towards the jellyfish. Just like in the movie Jaws, you could feel the tension between the jellyfish and the dragon as it approached. Then suddenly - SNAP. In one bite, it was gone, and a very satisfied Seawing appeared out of the water gulping it down. He paddled around gleefully afterwards, heading for shore.

(He's open)
BudgieLover5000

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mister Muse » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:22 pm

Username: Slate
    Name: Talus
    Name origin: Crotalus, the scientific name for rattlesnake
    Species: IceWing/SandWing
    Voice
    Physical description:
    Overall he is similar to a SandWing, but with head shape and horns more like an IceWing as well as elongated, spikey scales on his neck and tail. His ears are also longer. Most apparent is his coloration; while some SandWings may be pale, his light coloration looks as though it was once sandy but then iced over, with his underside and wings being an unnatural white that's particularly glaring in the sunlight, spoiling his camouflage. His claws, like an IceWing's, are ridged and sharp, though only on the forepaws- not the wings or hindpaws. His tongue and blood are both a deep blue, while his eyes are solid black.

Abilities:
    Fire & Ice Breath
    Talus does technically possess both breaths that his blood are known for, but he has no choice over which he gets to use. Instead what he can use depends on his body temperature, which unlike both IceWings and SandWings, he is completely unable to regulate. Instead he relies on outside influence to change his temperature- being in a cold stone room or beside a fireplace, for some examples. The intensity of his temperature also influences the strength of his breath- a lukewarm firebreath will pale in comparison to a full desert sun firebreath. Should he ever find himself completely neutral in temperature he'll be unable to use either breath.
    Of the two, he personally prefers ice breath.
    Minor heat resistance
    He'll succumb to cold quicker than heat, but while his tolerance of it isn't as good as a pure SandWing, it's still better than a complete non-SandWing and is just sufficient enough for him to live in the desert. If he exerts himself too much he can be prone to overheating then though.

Weaknesses:
    SandWing Barb
    Talus's barb, for which SandWings are known and most proud of, completely lacks venom. It can still puncture scales like a tooth or claw, but any threat of envenomation is a complete bluff- though an effective one, usually, as most don't know about it's lack of potency. He tries to use this bluff sparingly.

Personality:
    Talus is a bit mentally younger than he should be due to his sheltered upbringing. A curious, thoughtful, and artistic soul, he's far more interested in music and crafts than combat, and knows only the bare minimum of what his instincts allow when it comes to the latter. He's quite kind, even gullible at times, though he isn't stupid; he just does his best to be polite to others and give them the benefit of the doubt. When faced with the commands of a member of higher authority, or even someone older than him, he's quick to obediently follow them due to his upbringing, and he tends to trust that older dragons know what to do due to their experience over his. Generally when opposed in combat he'll flee unless he is unable.

(May be expanded/modified as RPed)

History:
    His parents knew what they were doing, rebellious youngsters be they, and when he hatched with his strange coloration the pair, startled and paranoid, stopped seeing each other. He was raised in secrecy with his mother, as they found their son couldn't bear the cold as his father did, and a scarce few of the tribe knew he was even there until far later in his life when he began having hobbies and interests. His mother, tired of trying, let her son do as he wished at last. The tribe's response was surprisingly indifferent- there were bigger things to deal with at the time. For a few short, sweet years Talus at last lived in the public, talking with others freely, making friends, and even playing music- something he found a passion in. He came to like his coloration, feeling unique and that he stood out among the tawny shades, and he tended to call more attention when among other musical SandWings with his shining white underside. Some chose to reject him for his scales, but he likewise chose to disregard them. But as mentioned this time was short and sweet, for the world outside of his tribe and his lyre suddenly arrived in a dark wave. Quickly hurried away by older SandWings who bore terrified looks while far behind him tribemates tentatively approached some aimless wanderers. He didn't understand yet what was happening, though among the SandWings who were gathered up, examined, and funneled elsewhere, he couldn't find his mother.
    Eventually he was evacuated among others, though whether it was an order by the queen or just a rag-tag band that he ended up being swept into in the confusion he wasn't sure, but in the night they fled into the open desert. Too intimidated to openly ask, he picked up by the older dragons' conversations the general idea of what was happening. The wanderers were carriers of a strange, viciously spreading disease only heard of from the SkyWing queen a long time before- and never again since. For a year Talus traveled along with the band, though occasionally one would catch it one way or another, and Talus would look away while they were executed, just for another to catch it, and the band dwindled further and further until just Talus and another were left. In the night as the other slept Talus, his mind wrecked with the stress and unable to find rest, stood and took off into the sky, abandoning his last companion in fear that they too would turn- and he couldn't convince himself that he would be able to execute them.

Other: He has persistently carried his childhood lyre with him, and is very adept at moving on three legs over any terrain, with one arm dedicated to keeping the instrument tucked under it and against his flank. He feels that this one tie to some sense of normalcy is what keeps him from completely losing himself in this world, and plays it to calm his nerves.

Due to his IceWing-mixed blood he may bear some resistance to the disease- he's aware of how odd it is that of his entire band he never succumbed to it, but that might also be due to his careful behavior. He tries not to think about it and just considers himself lucky.

Being raised under his mother's paw he shares the typical opinion of scavengers being pets despite being sheltered, but he does like them, finding them unique and almost cute. A personal dream of his is to train a bunch of them to play instruments together.

Family:
    Mother: Buriana (Mother/SandWing, from stansburiana)
    Father: Tern (Father/IceWing, from arctic tern)

Last edited by Mister Muse on Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:57 pm, edited 14 times in total.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
muse . adult (feb 17) . he/him
asexual . aromantic . cassgender
digital artist . amateur 3d modeler
♥ sonic . wings of fire . homestuck ♥
icon art by caketii
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Mister Muse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broner » Mon Jan 02, 2017 5:34 pm

Slate wrote:

Username: Slate
    Name: Talus
    Name origin: Crotalus, the scientific name for rattlesnake
    Species: IceWing/SandWing
    Physical description:
    Overall he is similar to a SandWing, but with head shape and horns more like an IceWing as well as elongated, spikey scales on his neck and tail. His ears are also longer. Most apparent is his coloration; while some SandWings may be pale, his light coloration looks as though it was once sandy but then iced over, with his underside and wings being an unnatural white that's particularly glaring in the sunlight, spoiling his camouflage. His claws, like an IceWing's, are ridged and sharp, though only on the front. His tongue and blood are both a deep blue, while his eyes are black.

Abilities:
    Fire & Ice Breath
    Talus does technically possess both breaths that his blood are known for, but he has no choice over which he gets to use. Instead what he can use depends on his body temperature, which unlike both IceWings and SandWings, he is completely unable to regulate. Instead he relies on outside influence to change his temperature- being in a cold stone room or beside a fireplace, for some examples. The intensity of his temperature also influences the strength of his breath- a lukewarm firebreath will pale in comparison to a full desert sun firebreath. Should he ever find himself completely neutral in temperature he'll be unable to use either breath.
    Minor heat resistance
    He'll succumb to cold quicker than heat, but while his tolerance of it isn't as good as a pure SandWing, it's still better than a complete non-SandWing.

Weaknesses:
    SandWing Barb
    Talus's barb, for which SandWings are known and most proud of, completely lacks venom. It can still puncture scales like a tooth or claw, but any threat of envenomation is a complete bluff- though an effective one, usually, as most don't know about it's lack of potency. He tries to use this bluff sparingly.

Personality:
    Talus is an artistic dragon, more interested in music and crafts than combat, and knows only the bare minimum of what his instincts allow when it comes to the latter. He's quite kind, even gullible at times, though he isn't stupid; he just does his best to be polite to others and give them the benefit of the doubt. When faced with the commands of a member of higher authority, or even someone older than him, he's quick to obediently follow them due to his upbringing, and he tends to trust that older dragons know what to do due to their experience over his. Generally when opposed in combat he'll flee unless he is unable.

(May be expanded when RPed, it's been a while since I've played him)

History:
    His parents knew what they were doing, rebellious youngsters be they, and when he hatched with his strange coloration the pair, startled and paranoid, stopped seeing each other. He was raised in secrecy with his mother, as they found their son couldn't bear the cold as his father did, and a scarce few of the tribe knew he was even there until far later in his life when he began having hobbies and interests. His mother, tired of trying, let her son do as he wished at last. The tribe's response was surprisingly indifferent- there were bigger things to deal with at the time. For a few short, sweet years Talus at last lived in the public, talking with others freely, making friends, and even playing music- something he found a passion in. He came to like his coloration, feeling unique and that he stood out among the tawny shades, and he tended to call more attention when among other musical SandWings with his shining white underside. Some chose to reject him for his scales, but he chose to disregard them. But as mentioned this time was short and sweet, for the world outside of his tribe and his lyre suddenly arrived in a dark wave. Quickly hurried away by older SandWings who bore terrified looks while far behind him tribemates tentatively approached some aimless wanderers. He didn't understand yet what was happening, though among the SandWings who were gathered up, examined, and funneled elsewhere, he couldn't find his mother.
    Eventually he was evacuated among others, though whether it was an order by the queen or just a rag-tag band that he ended up being swept into in the confusion he wasn't sure, but in the night they fled into the desert. Too afraid to openly ask, he picked up by the older dragons' conversations the general idea of what was happening. The wanderers were carriers of a strange, viciously spreading disease only heard of from the SkyWing queen a long time before- and never again since. For a year Talus traveled along with the band, though occasionally one would catch it one way or another, and Talus would look away while they were executed, just for another to catch it, and the band dwindled further and further until just Talus and another were left. In the night as the other slept Talus, his mind wrecked with the stress and unable to find rest, stood and took off into the sky, abandoning his last companion in fear that they too would turn and bring the disease to him.

Other: He has persistently carried his childhood lyre with him, and is very adept at moving on three legs over any terrain, with one arm dedicated to keeping the instrument tucked under it and against his flank. He feels that this one tie to some sense of normalcy is what keeps him from completely losing himself in this world, and plays it to calm his nerves.

Due to his IceWing-mixed blood he may bear some resistance to the disease- he's aware of how odd it is that of his entire band he never succumbed to it, but that might also be due to his careful behavior. He tries not to think about it and just considers himself lucky.

Being raised under his mother's paw he shares the typical opinion of scavengers being pets despite being sheltered, but he does like them, finding them unique and almost cute. A personal dream of his is to train a bunch of them to play instruments together.

Family:
    Mother: Buriana (Mother/SandWing, from stansburiana)
    Father: Tern (Father/IceWing, from arctic tern)

Accepted! I'll add him to the front.
wildlife biology guy | he/him | ENG/ESP/日本語
食うか食われるかそこには上も下もなく。ただひたすらに食は生の特権であった。
broner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me