SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:58 pm

“Yeah it happens sometimes.” Smallkit mewed. “But I don’t mind. It’s not like they are bothering me. Just keeping me from getting up at the moment.” Smallkit mewed. She gently nudged her siblings to get them to wake up so they could meet the nice new kit. Smallkit wanted to be friends with her.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:18 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response))

--------------

'These kits seem nice', the small calico thought to herself.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response?))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:34 pm

Featherpaw/Tom/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Duskfur/Crush: Open/Tags: Brokenpaw, Lakepaw
Featherpaw chuckled softly as he watched Brokenpaw. "I can see that happening," he meowed with a small nod. "Even if you don't become deputy I bet you'll be one of the best warriors in the Clan."

Lakepaw/She-cat/9 moons/SkyClan Apprentice/Mentor: Larksong/Crush: Open/Tags: Brokenpaw, Featherpaw
Lakepaw nodded in agreement with her brother's words. "I bet all three of us can become the greatest warriors the Clans have ever seen," she meowed.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/EchoClan Apprentice/Mentor: Chococlaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Ivypaw, Dawnpaw
"Hey Dawnpaw," Nettlepaw meowed with a small smile. "Did you go out on a hunting patrol?" he asked.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/EchoClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Mothbriar/Crush: Open/Tags: Nettlepaw, Dawnpaw
"Hello Dawnpaw," Ivypaw meowed softly with a flick of her ears.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:48 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She watched the young tom, giving a Small sight "the choice is your Crowpaw?" she meowed flicking her tail gently side to side "but if you don't know what to do, you can think if you need some practice to find those two herbs I mentioned before...then you better go with me, but of course you can stay with Maplepaw" she meowed.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Nightclaw, Soulpaw, Jayclaw
-
She looked at Nightclaw then Jayclaw, who talked to her "It seems we're going now" she meowed to him, giving one last look for Soulpaw "come on, Soulpaw, we're not going to wait for you...either you come or don't" she meowed to her apprentice.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He turned to Honeybreeze "yes I did hear him...as did half of the clan, but whatever" he meowed sighing turning to Shadepaw "let's go then shall we Shadepaw?" he meowed questioning the other apprentice.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Swiftstrike
-
He smiled at her "I was just in a border patrol...I was planning to see if Darkpaw could be up yet, so we could do some training together" he meowed looking toward some bushes "I saw there a group of birds if you want to try to catch them? I think they're still there" he meowed.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
Sighing she shook her head "no, not anymore...all my past mates are long gone...you maybe don't know him, well of course you don't you were not even joined this clan when he was still alive...His name was Braveheart...yes it's was his loner name and warrior name as well" she meowed looking at him smiling "why do you need to chance so beautiful name than he had" she meowed softly. She then remembered something, not like she never has forgotten it, but now she realized something "you know I had a tom kit with him, his name was Briarkit, another was Onekit and third was Firstkit, because she was my very first kit" she said, remembering the three kits.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:36 pm

Smallkit smiled at the new kit before thinking. “If you feel tired you can lay by me and my siblings.” The kit mewed, being polite.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:44 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response))

--------------

"Alright.", the she-kit mewed.

Stumbling a bit, she walked over to the others and curled up next to them.

~~~~~~~~~~

((I am so confused as to where we left off with Jayclaw))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage