IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: IvoryClan {Warrior Cats | Open!

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 7:54 am

((Dang! I missed a lot!))

Crowpelt
Tom/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Open/Tags:Sagebranch

"How about we go to the small brook in the training clearing," he offered. That was a good walking distance and he was feeling a little thirsty. Getting out of camp for a bit couldn't hurt and he wouldn't mind going with Sagebranch. Unlike some cats, she understood that he didn't talk as much as others. He liked to be around others who understood and didn't try to get him to become more talkative.

Oakclaw
Tom/Warrior/Location:Forest/Apprentice:Hollowpaw/Crush:Open/Tags:Bumblefoot

Oakclaw had almost intervened in the two toms fight when they seemed to work it out. It was a little troubling though if Venompaw kept saying he would kill a clanmate. But for now, it seemed he was just using it to sound tough. "That sounds good. I'll go over there to hunt while you work with Brokenpaw." He offered before moving around the undergrowth. No point in him getting in the way.

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/Location:Forest/Mentor: Bumblefoot/Crush:Hollowpaw/Tags:Bumblefoot

The apprentice had gone silent as she stared up at the tall tree. The fur along her spine rose as she felt a bit scared to try. "Bumblefoot....I don't know if I can climb a tree." She said softly as she turned to her mentor. With her paw, she couldn't get a good hold with her claws on it. "What if I fall?" She asked, her usual confidence wavering.

Ambergaze
She-cat/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Alderfeather/Tags:Twistedbranch and Alderfeather

Turning her head, she felt herself grow warm under her pelt as she saw Alderfeather. "Oh! No, he was asking if I had been to a meadow." She replied quickly. "Were you planning to go hunting or something?" She asked as she licked her chest fur down self-consciously.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸 [19]

Postby beebopbee » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:07 am

𝘝𝘦𝘯𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘢𝘸
Male / Crush: Stormpaw / Location: Forest / Tags: Hollowpaw - Crowspots - Poppywater
❝ Sure. ❞
He picked up the prey and carried it to Crowspots and Poppywater.
❝ Here. ❞
He set down the squirrel.
beebopbee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:29 am

Brittleleaf
Tom/Edler/Location:Camp/Tags:Open

Yawning, the tom rolled over in his nest and laid there for a bit until he decided to get up. Standing to his paws, he arched his back before wincing at the small pain that followed. Exiting the den, he blinked as bright light greeted him. Sitting down, he let out another yawn as he watched the younger cats milling about.

Foxfang
Tom/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Willowstorm/Tags:Willowstorm

Noticing a pretty she-cat, he eagerly trotted over to Willowstorm. "Hey! How did training go?" He asked, purposefully sitting rather close to her. He clearly liked her and had no problem showing it. Might as well be upfront about his feelings or the other might never know. The cocky tom went after things with everything he had.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:53 am

x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Ambergaze,AlderFeather open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

Twisted branch shifted a bit uncomfortable, he nodded back to the tom who was now there.
    With his presence, he noticed how Ambergaze's emotions changed to calm from a bit flustered. He tilted his head a little
    "Should I leave the two of you be?" He didn't want to come off as rude but he didn't want to
    interfere with anyone's love life and being quiet he wouldn't be much use here, although he was a good hunter, a bit of a show of when it came to it.
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:58 am

Ambergaze
She-cat/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Alderfeather/Tags:Twistedbranch and Alderfeather

"You don't have to Twistedbranch," she quickly responded, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable or anything. "You were saying something about a meadow." The tom had asked her if she had seen it and she was curious about that. Maybe she should explore the forest a bit more, it couldn't hurt anyway.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xSinged » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:17 am

x x 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚍 . 𝙱𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚑
x
───────────° tags:Ambergaze,AlderFeather open ment. x
TwistedBranch | Warrior |Tom | 27 | Hetrosexual

Twisted branch nodded, his eyes studying the tom before he responded shifting his gaze back to the she-cat.
    "Yes... After my nap, I took a stroll around the tree lines of the camp and around the south-west area there is a small meadow, filled with beautiful daisies." He turned his head to the tom "How are you?" he purred calming down a little, his tail swaying slowly behind him. It was rude of him not to say anything to the tom so he felt the need to ask him how he was. He didn't know AlderFeather too well maybe the two would get along, maybe they wouldn't. Twisted branches eyes wandered around as he awaited a response of the two, he purred calmly now.
xSinged

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsyuanoi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:22 am

Willowstorm
She cat - Warrior - Camp - Crush: Open - Tags: Foxfang

"It didn't go particularly well. Beepaw had hurt his back when trying to catch a crow." Willowstorm responds, noticing how close the tom was sitting to her. But she didn't bother saying much about it. Instead she frowned slightly and her eyes narrowed before she returned to her normal bored face. She felt a bit awkward and tense due to being with a cat she didn't know that well.
Tsyuanoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:28 am

Foxfang
Tom/Warrior/Location:Camp/Crush:Willowstorm/Tags:Willowstorm

"That's bad luck." He commented with a swish of his tail. "I'm sure he'll recover in no time and be back to his duties. "I remember one time I hurt my paw as an apprentice when I accidentally stepped into a rabbit hole." He commented with a soft purr. "You know, you look rather pretty today." He added.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tsyuanoi » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:40 am

Willowstorm
She cat - Warrior - Camp - Crush: Open - Tags: Foxfang

The she-cat felt her cheeks heat up and she looked away, embarrassed. "Thats..I.." She mumbled out awkwardly, staring at the ground. She wasn't called pretty often and to her face no less, so she was flustered and shocked by the toms forwardness. "I....Uhm...Thank you.." She whispered out at last.
Tsyuanoi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Mon Oct 08, 2018 9:41 am

нσℓℓσωραω
[tσm / αpprєntícє / ívσrчclαn / crush;; вrσkєnpαw / tαgs;; venompaw, sandpool, ]

He brought his pigeon to the queens, purring. "Having a good day?" He asked, grinning.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘