๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby Miss Marple » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:34 am

E a g l e s t a r โ˜†
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 32 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather //

Eaglestar glanced back towards Moonshimmer "Seems quiet at least." he commented. "When we get back feel free to continue on with your day, Moonshimmer, though I do appreciate you joining me for this." he said. Turning his head he scented the air as they continued towards the border "I'll be checkin in with the medicine cat's after this." he said. He was mostly talking to fill in the silence. It unnerved him, despite wanting to take the patrol seriously, he still wanted to just talk with his clanmates.

R a i n y s p l a s h ๐ŸŒง
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // No Apprentice // Tags: Eaglestar, Moonshimmer, Skyfeather//

Rainysplash glanced over at Moonshimmer and Eaglestar for a moment. Though her mind drifted back to her earlier conversation with Cricketsong. She wondered how she and her brother were doing.. Was it already awkward? She kind of wished she'd been assigned to that patrol but.. Cricketsong had been right she couldn't always meddle in Stormyskies life. Besides she needed to find someone for herself right? She looked back out at the forest in front of them. Easier said than done. She wasn't so sure there was someone out there for her like there was for her brother.

S t o r m y s k i e s โ›ˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Cricketsong // Apprentice: Ravenpaw // Tags: Ravenpaw, Cricketsong, Heathersong //

Stormyskies followed Heathersong out, glancing over his shoulder only to make sure Ravenpaw was still continuing along with them. Last thing he wanted to do was lose track of his apprentice with rogues out wandering around. He was sure Ravenpaw could handle himself of course, but he really didn't want to embarrass himself like that with Cricketsong here. He nodded "Will do." he said to Heathersong before he looked at Cricketsong. Ears twitching he frowned "I think the rogues probably want our territory and camp. It's a great spot, keeps us safe from the bad storms we get. Doesn't flood like traditional dens might. It keeps our kits safe especially. Who wouldn't want that?" he frowned then before he looked ahead again.

T r e e p a w ๐ŸŒฒ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Larkbreeze // Tags: Larkbreeze, Tanglepelt, Galegreek, Cloudheart //

Treepaw nodded slowly as he listened to Galecreek and Larkbreeze. Maybe they would run into someone? Maybe someone he could take even? That would be the perfect way to impress the others! He was quickly pulled from his train of thought however when they encountered the elder. His blood felt like it turned cold, his eyes widening as he glanced over at the hawk. He moved closer glancing at Tanglepelt before he looked back at Larkbreeze "Should I run and get Lionsun?" he asked quickly. He wanted to help, but he was at a complete loss. But surely their senior medicine cat would know what to do? And the other medicine cats would be with him right? They'd be able to help Cloudheart right?

E m b e r ๐Ÿ”ฅ
// She-cat // 30 Moons // Rogue Fighter // Crush: Open // No Trainee // Tags: Open //

Ember sat in the rogue camp, glancing around at the few cats left in said camp. What should she do today? Perhaps she could go hunting.. She wasn't really feeling up to doing anything too extreme.. She wasn't in the mood to go fighting clan cats or loners. She found the whole thing exhausting really. She didn't hate the clan cats.. She just.. Wanted what was best for her group was all.. She owed them that.

L u n a ๐ŸŒ™
// She-cat // 25 Moons // Loner // Crush: Open // Tags: Open //

Luna walked along the border of StormClan quietly humming to herself as she searching for prey. She knew she couldn't cross the border but.. It wouldn't hurt to just look would it? Her tail swayed behind her back and forth as she continued along. What wonders would she stumble across today? Hopefully wonders far beyond her imagination! But probably just more beach and trees.. Oh well. Perhaps she'd find more shells for the collection she was starting up back at her den! Her bright eyes sparkled at the thought as she continued along.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby l i o n. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:26 pm

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก L A R K B R E E Z E.
[tom ] [33 moons] [friendly tiger] [relationship: Galecreek]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žLARKBREEZE caught Ashkit's scent before he laid eyes on the small tom as he stumbled out of the forest. Needless to say, the bengal was both bewildered and irate that the young kit was outside of the protective walls of camp. However, punishment would have to wait as the life of a clanmate mattered above all. The seasoned warrior stared warily at the young kit, his attempts to shield his face in vain as the perceptive tom cast his teal eyes on the bloody mess. Larkbreeze bit back any comments, knowing better than to bring up such a fresh and sensitive topic. Simply nodding, he cast his gaze back towards the trees. "Can you show me where, Ashkit?" he questioned, his voice gentle as he tried to encourage the young tom. Just as he was readying to follow the kit, rustling and crashing from deeper in the forest caught his attention. Gently picking the wounded kit up by the scruff, the tail tom swiftly lead his patrol through the trees, breaking the cover as caught sight of the gruesome scene. Setting the young kit down, he turned his attention to Treepaw, nodding sharply. "Good thinking, staying on your toes." he praised the apprentice before pointing him off in the direction of camp. "Cloudheart?" he called out, stepping cautiously towards the elder and the fallen bird of prey.

โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
โ™šโ€ก C R I C K E T S O N G.
[she-cat] [33 moons] [dainty lady] [relationship: Stormyskies]

โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

โ˜žCRICKETSONG observed silently as mentor and apprentice chirped back and forth, her golden eyes betraying interest in their dynamic. Would she have as responsive a relationship with her own apprentice when the time finally came for her to mentor? Larkbreeze had already had two where she had none, not that it ruffled her pelt much. It made quite a bit of sense, after all, as he was the more outgoing of the two and very result driven. Ears twitching in recognition of Heathersong's order, the tabby allowed her pristine paws to carry her through the camp's entrance and into their territory. An avid hunter, Cricketsong was more than willing to track down some stray creatures along their patrol. Feeling Stormyskies' eyes on her once more, the warrior chanced a glance at him, golden eyes settling on blue ones. She listened carefully to his words, mulling over his opinion in her mind before daring to speak. "That's quite a possibility. Or they're seeking to establish their own clan, and in order to do so they have to display strength and dominance. Maybe they're afraid that we'll attack first if they don't. Though you're quite right, our camp is one to brag about." she offered her sentiments with a soft smile.

โ™šโ€ก F I N C H K I T.
[she-kit] [1 moon] [feisty bird] [relationship: Darkkit]

โ˜žFINCHKIT offered her father a grateful smile, green eyes following his every move as he shifted out of the way for her. The small chocolate she-kit recognized Thistletuft's words, training her gaze on a pebble a little less than halfway across the small clearing. Shifting her weight onto her haunches, she dropped back into the hunter's crouch that the warrior had demonstrated for her earlier. The kit waited as patiently as she could for her body to steady, forcing her tail to remain calm as her eyes stayed trained on the spot. Though she could feel his eyes on her, Finchkit was unbothered by her father's watchful eye, knowing his critique was only to help her. Finchkit felt the burning in her hind legs as she pushed off, mindful of how much she'd misjudged her first leap. This time, she landed much closer to her target, though her balance was off once more.

โ™šโ€ก K I T E.
[tom] [11 moons] [the sin of pride] [relationship: Shadepaw]

โ˜žKITE let out a soft sigh, his tensed shoulders visibly relaxing as Fang accepted his admitted shortcomings. The trainee listened intently, respecting the fighter's every word as he knew the dark tabby had been around the block more than once and knew what he was talking about. The handsome young tom offered Fang a wry smile before rising to his paws once more. "I'd better get it together soon, or those warriors will have my pelt hanging from their wall." he joked lightly, though he knew his training was serious. Kite glanced warily about the hollow, curious as to what the fighter would expect of him next.

โ™šโ€ก P I N E.
[tom ] [31 moons] [ferocious beast] [relationship: open]

โ˜žPINE hummed thoughtfully to himself, unimpressed with Amura's lack of interest in fighting. Though he couldn't fall his friend for being more of a pacifist, he'd never understand it. "If a patrol comes, we at least have to get a few good swipes in. If we simply flee with our tails tucked between our legs, they'll think we're weak." he chided gently, wanting the pretty she-cat to understand the importance of sending a message. "I know I can handle two at a time, so we can get some decent hits in before retreating." he instructed strongly, offering his friend no opportunities to cower and flee. The second in command was phased at the prospect of running into a patrol, however.
l i o n.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:28 pm

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit

He flicked his ears toward the rest of the patrol looking to Treepaw, then back to the Cloudheart "Did you kill the hawk?" he meowed suddently, looking the elder, then looked at Icekit and Ashkit "We needs to take them back to the camp, Swanstone is probably worried" he meowed watching the kits.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She gived a quick nood to the blind tom "I am afraid there is not...but why you jsut don't relax when you have the chance?" she meowed silently, her eyes scanning the clearning then back to the tom.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather)

She looked around the forest, turning then to face the Eaglestar with a blink "What do you mean? I really don't care I am on thins patrol or not" she meowed sighing 'it's not like I have much to do in camp either' she thought flicking her tail watching the leaves to the ground.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

open

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He shaked most of the mud away from her pelt, but there was still some left where she could not reach. Stopping for a moment she looked around the forest, trying to think where she could go now, she had no clue. Sighing she was disappointed for her own stupidness, she wanted to find her siblings, but got lost herself 'Oh great, why didn't mother name me a Mousebrainkit instead that Thristlekit' she thought walking forward, very sure she heared a voice a water there.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

She leaved the camp and walked toward the way of Stormclans borders like she did often. Choising one of the large trees she climbed on there and sit down. watching the horizon around her former clans territory 'Did I make mistake when I left them?' she thought 'i left my own sister justt because I was not chosed to be a medicine cat...' she thought laying down to the branch with a sight.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:45 pm

โ™กEtherealโ™ก wrote:
โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, AspenFur, CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone was holding back tears. She knew she shouldn't leave the last few kits running about, so she started lookimg around wildly for any cat who wasn't busy when her mate walked into camp. when he asked what was wrong she let out a sob. :I was watching the kits play but I fell asleep because I hadn't slept well and then IceKit and Ashkit went missing and they could be dead and I can't find CloudHeart and and..." she only paused after her voice cracked, and looked back at her kittens who were left in camp, when she froze, eyes wide with tears and mouth hung open. She couldn't bring the strength in her voice, because her mind was racing. "Th-thistleKit... is gone now too.."

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit, patrol

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart glossed his eyes again because they felt heavy. He listened to others speaking around him, hardly wanting to speak himself. He was tired. He took in a sharp breath as he tried to turn his head toward TanglePelt and LarkBreeze. "Y-yeah. it was pure luck." He grumbled out. He opened his eyes again, and glanced over the kittens. A soft whine left his throat as he saw AshKits blood. "Make sure they get to my SwanStone nice and safe... it's my fault they were hurt.." He whispered. He clenched his eyes shut again trying not to let tears fall. CloudHeart would never say it, but right now he was scared. He felt like death was grooming his fur. He wasn't ready and he was just praying to StarClan, to the Dark Forest, to anyone that would hear him to let him stay here.

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:29 am

โ ashkit !! --
xxxxtom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons
xxxxlocation stormclan territory โ€ข tags icekit, larkbreeze, tanglepelt, cloudheart

ashkit could feel larkbreeze glancing at his face. but larkbreeze didn't say anything, so neither would he.
he was about to answer his question, when he was interrupted by a rustling sound. it sounded like a struggling cat,
which had to be cloudheart. ashkit was relieved, because he hadn't remembered the way anyways. he was picked up
and whisked away towards the noise. when ashkit saw his grandfather, he struggled out of larkbreeze's grip and bounded
towards him, ignoring tanglepelt's suggestion that the he and icekit should go back to camp. "help is on its way. hold on.
you have to hold on."
he whispered. "it wasn't your fault, you saved us!" he told cloudheart."without you, we would be dead."
deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:56 am

Crumbleless wrote:
lupinshadow
warrior :: 37 moons :: male :: bisexual :: crush - open :: with nobody in stormclan territory

Lupinshadow stalked through the undergrowth, his yellow eyes scanning the ground before him tirelessly. Suddenly, he drew to a stop and pulled his haunches into a hunters crouch just as a mouse appeared fro the ferns ahead. It appeared unafraid and unknowing until the warrior leaped, sending his claws into the fur of the small brown mammal. He gave an appreciative huff to the prey he had just caught before taking it between his jaws to find a good place to bury his kill to bring to camp later.

springbird
warrior :: 28 moons :: female :: heterosexual :: crush - open :: with nobody in clearing

Springbird let out a soft sigh as the sun warmed her silver pelt. There wasn't much to be done and she had yet to be called o patrol for the day, so the young she-cat figured a bit of warming up would give her bones a rest. The rogues were always seemingly the threat and she wanted a bit of a break.

kestrelpaw
apprentice :: 11 moons :: female :: pansexual :: crush - open :: mentor - lavenderclaw :: with hamsterpaw near freshkill pile

Kestrelpaw noticed Hamsterpaw at the next moment and padded up behind her. She gave a wary smile before meowing,"Hey, Hamsterpaw. Coyuld I share that with you? I just woke up and haven't seen Lavenderclaw yet. I think she went out on patrol." The she-cat stared at the vole for another moment before looking to Hamsterpaw.
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:06 am

T h i s t l e t u f t
{ tom | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:finchkit }
Thistletuft noted that Finchkit made progress with her landing, but her balance was still off. โ€œThat was much better,โ€ he said with an approving nod. โ€œNow, if you want, you could try jumping shorter distances. It will be easier for you to practice your balance when landing.โ€ The chocolate-furred warrior flicked his ears, focusing for a moment on the sounds coming from the camp clearing. Once he made sure that nothing was amiss and no one was looking for him, he turned his focus back on Finchkit.

F a n g
{ tom | 30moons | fighter | crush:open | tags:kite }
The corners of Fangs mouth tugged upwards in an amused smile, โ€œFrom what Iโ€™ve seen, they fight about as well as a blind badger. All strength, no precision. Itโ€™s sad really, if they werenโ€™t so full of themselves, they might actually be decent fighters.โ€ He mused, thinking back to the couple encounters he had with the clan cats. โ€œBut itโ€™s always good to be prepared for any situation, and once you manage to control your tells, there will be few things that will be able to surprise you,โ€ he meowed, the words being about as close to praise as Fang would ever get.

R o s e p e l t
{ she-cat | 30moons | warrior | crush:open | tags:open }

Rosepelt stirred, waking up from a peaceful, dreamless sleep. The sounds of camp reached her even in the back of the warrior's den and she knew it was about time to get up and get some work done. She stretched her muscles and shook out her fur before cleaning it thoroughly to get out any remaining pieces of moss that had gotten stuck in her pelt while she slept. When she was all done, Rosepelt gracefully made her way out of the den and into the camp clearing.

I c e k i t
{ she-cat | 4moons | kit | crush:open | tags: ashkit, cloudheart, larkbreeze, tanglepelt }

Icekit followed after Larkbreeze as the warrior led them back to the clearing where they had last seen Cloudheart. She had to run to keep up, but in her hurry to make sure that her grandfathet was be alright, she barely noticed the straining of her muscles. Once they finally arrived, Icekit skidded to a halt beside Larkbreeze, surveying the scene with wide eyes. She watched as her brother approached Cloudheart, telling him it was not his fault. In that moment, the remaining adrenaline seemed to leek out of her body and her paws trembled. No it isnโ€™t his fault. Itโ€™s mine. she thought, pinning her ears to her head and taking a step back.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ultravi0lence » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:50 am

โ€ขb e a r b l o s s o m
male // 38 moons // stormclan warrior // tags: eaglestar and the patrol
The sound of a branch cracking alerted him to something in the bushes surrounding him. His ears perked up instinctively and he crouched low to the ground, claws out. Bearblossomโ€™s tail swished against the grass and he slowly made his way to the source of the sound. He relaxed once he caught sight of Eaglestarโ€™s pelt in the greenery. As he moved forwards, he recognized other cats too: Rainysplash, Moonshimmer and Skyfeather.
โ€œOh, itโ€™s just you guys.โ€ He said. โ€œYou scared me. Fancy seeing you all here.โ€

โ€ข r h u b a r b
female // 11 moons // trainee // tags: open
Rhubarb dragged herself out of her nest, shaking her head to banish the drowsiness that haunted her. Her eyes stung but she forced herself to keep them open. She stumbled her way to a patch of sunlight glowing through the barn and tried to untangle a pesky knot in her fur that formed during her sleep, and there she would stay until someone found something useful for her to do.
ultravi0lence

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:00 am

โ—Blackpawโ—
โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”โ–”
โ— Tom โ— 13 Moons โ— Apprentice โ— Tags ~ Open โ—

Blackpaw noticed more movement around camp so he decided to leave his favorite place in the lighthouse. His nimble claws grasped hold to the rotting stairway. But when he reached a step that was normally sturdy, he placed all his weight there and the wood collapsed. He fell through the hole, crashing into the ground. He lay on his leg, he couldnโ€™t move. It was like his whole body went numb. He called out for help.

โ‹Lavenderclawโ‹
โ‹ She-cat โ‹ 26 Moons โ‹ Warrior โ‹ Tags ~ Hamsterpaw, Kestrelpaw โ‹

Lavenderclaw carried her fish back to the pray pile in camp. Her legs were dripping but the sea breeze was warm and they dried quickly. When she darted through the shrubbery, she noticed her apprentice, Kestrelpaw. The orange she-cat was shaping up to be a promising warrior, and did very well during their many hunting exercises. Though Lavenderclaw was many moons older then the apprentice, the two had a great relationship. She padded up next to the orange cat, โ€œMorning Kestrelpaw and Hamsterpaw.โ€ She nodded to the two apprentices, dropping her large fish in the pile. โ€œI havenโ€™t seen Ripplewing anywhere, Hamsterpaw. Would you like to join Kestrelpaw and me in a hunting practice? Kestrelpaw,โ€ she turned towards her apprentice, โ€œI was thinking I could run fishing over with you one more time. Your strikes still arenโ€™t as swift as I know they could be.โ€ She smiled to the orange cat, knowing she could handle the light criticism.

ฯŸ Foxpaw ฯŸ
ฯŸ Tom ฯŸ 10 Moons ฯŸ Apprentice ฯŸ Tags ~ Open ฯŸ

Foxpaw awoke slowly, barely moving each limb to wake it up before standing. When the scent of fresh fish blew by his nose, he got a burst of energy and leaped out of the apprenticeโ€™s den. He scrambled up a nearby tree for the fun of it, making up time spent sleeping. He pushed off of the bark and flew through the air until his feet met the ground below, already running. He darted between his clan members until he reached the forest. He leaped from log to log, laughing with excitement.

โ†Ÿ Reese โ†Ÿ
โ†Ÿ Tom โ†Ÿ 28 Moons โ†Ÿ Fighter โ†Ÿ Tags - Eaglestar, Rainysplash, Moonshimmer, Bearblossom โ†Ÿ

Reese sat grooming himself by the stream when a group of clan cats broke through the tree line. He stood immediately, not out of fear, but out of caution. Looking down, he made sure to check he was in his groupโ€™s borders. He had never been a cat to question well drawn lines. Of course, he would follow Ivory and Pine wherever they led, but he wouldnโ€™t pick a stupid, worthless fight.
Out of habit, he looked for the strengths and weaknesses of each cat. A lean tan tom led the group, then a blue she-cat, then a large brown tom. A... huge... brown tom. And finally was a light gray she-cat. The cat had an air of cheeriness about her. He smiled in her presence. Then moved his gaze back to the leader of the group. He waited for what they would do.
Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Mon Apr 02, 2018 8:11 am

Crumbleless wrote:
lupinshadow
warrior :: 37 moons :: male :: bisexual :: crush - open :: with nobody in stormclan territory

Lupinshadow stalked through the undergrowth, his yellow eyes scanning the ground before him tirelessly. Suddenly, he drew to a stop and pulled his haunches into a hunters crouch just as a mouse appeared fro the ferns ahead. It appeared unafraid and unknowing until the warrior leaped, sending his claws into the fur of the small brown mammal. He gave an appreciative huff to the prey he had just caught before taking it between his jaws to find a good place to bury his kill to bring to camp later.

springbird
warrior :: 28 moons :: female :: heterosexual :: crush - open :: with blackpaw near fallen staircase rubble

Springbird lifted her shimmering grey head as she heard a crash, thump and then a call for help. She immediately got to her paws and tried to recall where the noise had come from. There was sometimes an echo that appeared when a loud noise happened which slightly confused the she-cat about where it had come from but she eventually found her bearings and went to investigate. I hope it's not those rogues, we've already had enough trouble with them... After a few moments of searching, she finally found Blackpaw beneath the rubble of a fallen staircase. "Blackpaw! Oh, Starclan, we need to get you out of there." Worry pierced her silky gaze as she began to pull the rubble off of his leg trying to be as careful as possible while she did so so that she did not hurt the tom more.

kestrelpaw
apprentice :: 11 moons :: female :: pansexual :: crush - open :: mentor - lavenderclaw :: with hamsterpaw and lavenderclaw near freshkill pile

Kestrelpaw echoed good morning back to her mentor, trying not to seem to excited. Fishing was likely her most favorite thing to do, besides teaching the rogues a lesson. "Alright then! Lets go get some more fish. I'm going to catch the best one!"
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me