Against All Odds-(Wolf RP) A bit low on mems!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Against All Odds-(Wolf RP) A bit low on mems!

Postby shaeshae_ » Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:29 pm

(hey guys sorry i know i havent even posted yet but i thought maybe i could quit unless you really need me if that is the case i wil stay)

"I'm doing stuff, Lori, thangs."
shaeshae_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:36 am

((Tell me what to say! Idk what Char should do next! I reallllyyyy wanna keep rping, but idk what to do!!))
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupen » Mon Apr 05, 2010 2:34 pm

(( Idk, I kinda need Sweetness right now lol. amayas asking Ghost to come inside :O ))
ImageImage

✨ Everything I have on CS is for sale for Flightrising! Desperately looking for the familiars above. ✨
Pet trades accepted as well.

Lupen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livalathia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:58 am

(( Im here, now xD ))

Ghost sighed and turned around to fallow Amaya inside but stopped and turned his head looking into the darkness "Ill miss you Ice...be safe" he whispered quietly before walking forward again.

------------

Ice stopped running and Zera landed next to him and was pushed under him by the wind "A little help would be nice!" she said and Ice chuckled "Will do" he sat down and wrapped his tail around Zera "Better?" he asked her and she nodded her little head and yawned "Go to sleep, ill keep an eye out for dewolves" he said and Zera nodded her head again, and fell asleep
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 1:56 pm

Amaya sighed, overhearing Ghost. She padded over to Char and sat next to him again.

(( Writer's blok D: ))
ImageImage

✨ Everything I have on CS is for sale for Flightrising! Desperately looking for the familiars above. ✨

Lupen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Char looked at Amaya and sighed softly. How could he tell her that he really did like her? --though it was pretty obvious she knew. But he wanted to tell her that it wasn't just a dumb little feeling. He didn't accept just because he did wish to be alpha, but because Char really loved Amaya. Suddenly lighting flashed, followed by a roar of thunder. "The river's going to be flooded by the time the storms over." A big blast of wind went right around them, as if it had gone right through the tree.

((Lol))
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupen » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Amaya shuddered as the wind screamed once again. She sighed, "What are we going to do if the river floods?" she said, looking down the tunnel and out into the stormy outside. Rain was already forming small puddles in the grass, she could only imagine how high the waters of the river would get.
ImageImage

Lupen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Livalathia » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:26 pm

Ghost padded into the den next to Memory and lied next to her, she looked up at him "Are you ok?" she asked him quietly "Yes I'm fine" he assured her then he lied his head on his paws and looked around. So many wolves, they were a pack now, a pack without Ice. He sighed heavily missing his friend he passed out next to Memory a few minutes later. Memory smiled at her brother sleeping, but she could only hope he was alright. She knew Ice was out there talking to him earlier, he did seem a little more violent, or he was just putting on a show, that or he really did care about Ghost and the rest of them. She smiled to herself then rested her head against her brother's shoulder and relaxed as she heard the wind blowing.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

| she/her | adult | weirdo | taken |

ello, i'm livalathia or liva for short c:

character storage , ©

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Livalathia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Pingutaina » Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:54 am

((I‘d like to keep rping… :( ))

Char sighed and decided the storm wasn’t going to let out anytime soon. “Well,” Char yawned “I think I‘m going to hit the hay now…” He got up and started to walk over to the den. “Wake me if you need anything…” Char dropped down onto the soft greem moss and gave a sigh of relief. He felt suddenly something dripping onto his head. Char sat up and tried to find the source of this. Another drop fell between his eyes. He shook it off. It appeared that there was a tiny opening in which the rain fell through. Char lay back down and tried to ignore it.
Pingutaina

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lupen » Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 am

(( I would too, but dont know what to say :( ))
ImageImage

Lupen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me