Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:26 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Ravenwing,Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw looked at Ravenwing."On it." Fernpaw said as she soot up and began to walk off to see if any kits or queens or elders were out.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Cloverpaw,Rosewhisker
Darkpaw smiled weakly."Thats good and all that i needed to hear." Darkpaw tencened again."Ill stay strong for as long as i can." Darkpaw said as he looked up at the roof seeing a cat not any cat an angle cat run past him."Did you guys see that?" Darkpaw asked as he slowly turned his head to look at the medicine cats.

Roseheart/She cat/Loner/At place/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slowly went to sleep.

Wildtail/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Wildtail laid there.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Oakfur watched closely.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Anyone there
Darkheart tore one more time feeling the dogs get weak."Now go." Darkheart said as he jumped down from the dog looking at it."A flame inside my heart burns with anger and its just waiting for me to kill you but i wont let it take me over." Darkheart said to the dog as it walked towards him."Look im giving you a chance." Darkheart moved out of the way of the dogs attack."i gave you a chance dont mess it up." Darkheart looked at the dog as it attacked."You missed it and now....you must be punished." Darkheart jumped at the dog pealing its skin getting blood all over his fur and the dogs attacking with his anger.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Tiger tore and bit and clawed at the dogs face not holding back.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Mittens attacked the dog with anger.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit
Slatekit nodded."Ma also said that he had the voice of a Starclan cat." Slatekit said following her sister outside."The woods is." Slatekit looked around."THIS WAY!" Slatekit said as she began to walk to the big trees.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:40 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker looked at Darkpaw, then to Cloverpaw, and again to Darkpaw. "See.. what?" she asked tentatively, suddenly worried. She continued fixing the horsetail poultice to the scratch, covering it with cobweb.

Ravenwing

Ravenwing nodded to Fernpaw and Waterlilypaw before looking off toward the medicine den. I wonder what's taking so long. She sighed and let her eyes close, letting herself fall into a light sleep.

Fawnkit

Fawnkit squeaked and rolled over, batting at his furry paw. She scrambled to her paws and bounced around him before dropping into a crouch, tail flicking from side to side, eager to play.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:46 am

“Wow it’s so big! This is going to be a great adventure.” Lightkit mewed. She was more excited than tired. Really she was not that tired at all. “I wonder what the voice of a Starclan cat sounds like...” she said as she walked with Slatekit.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:52 am

𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather stood up stiffly and crouched down slightly in front of the kit, trying to hide that he was hurting, his shoulder was probably just stiff though.

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Honeybreeze watched Rosewhisker pad over to Ravenwing and Honeybreeze sighed softly. She decided to try and think of some things to do while she waited for her shoulder to get better.

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒻𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Not sure what is happening with him.

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓌
Moonpaw padded over to Ravenwing and Leafbreeze, sitting down, ignoring the yelling.

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
Pringles was very tired, but happily looked at her kittens. They were all beautiful, and they also needed names. "Thank you." She meowed to her old friend.

𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂
The kit had her eyes closed tightly and she was nursing from her mother. The kit was mewling every little bit, but was quite quiet.

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To be changed.

𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓊𝑔
"Yeah I do." She meowed, looking around slightly.

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓈𝓀𝓎
Aprilsky nodded and padded over to Stripepelt. "Can you get all the kits and queens into the nursery?" Aprilsky asked the tom,
Her tail slightly flicking.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:54 pm

Snakeman07 wrote:Roseheart/She cat/Loner/At place/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slowly went to sleep.

Wildtail laid there.

Oakfur watched closely.

Darkheart tore one more time feeling the dogs get weak."Now go." Darkheart said as he jumped down from the dog looking at it."A flame inside my heart burns with anger and its just waiting for me to kill you but i wont let it take me over." Darkheart said to the dog as it walked towards him."Look im giving you a chance." Darkheart moved out of the way of the dogs attack."i gave you a chance dont mess it up." Darkheart looked at the dog as it attacked."You missed it and now....you must be punished." Darkheart jumped at the dog pealing its skin getting blood all over his fur and the dogs attacking with his anger.

Tiger tore and bit and clawed at the dogs face not holding back.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Mittens attacked the dog with anger.

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Fernpaw walked around searching.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Rosewhicker,Cloverpaw
Darkpaw looked at Rosewhisker confused."You didnt see the cat that just ran by us?" Darkpaw asked at he looked."There its right next to you." Darkpaw moved his paw for it to point at the cat.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit
Slatekit walked deeper admiring the trees."It so big but pretty." Slatekit said as she looked around."But were getting deeper." Slatekit said not knowing if that was good or not.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Midnight/Tom/Loner/Deep in woods/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Midnight tried to sleep but all he could think of is how much he missed her.

Forest/Tom/Rogue/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Forest walked."Oi what do i hear." Forest said as he turned hearing small quiet voices."Cats ay." Forest began to walk that way.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 am

“I think it’s a good sign. We might find dad before Mom wakes up at this rate.” Lightkit said. Her ears pricked as she heard movement up ahead.”I don’t think we are alone anymore, Slatekit.” She whispered. Lightkit wasn’t sure if the cat was good or bad but she did know nobody was suppose to know they were Roseheart and Midnight’s kits. “I’m not going home without dad. Quick we have to hide.”

“Okay Darkheart, I get that what happened to Darkpaw has you upset. But clan cats don’t kill. If these dogs were even a bit smart they would run now. I say we chase them off.” Smokefur said.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:05 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Wildtail laid there.

Oakfur watched closely.

Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/Camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Fernpaw walked around searching.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Rosewhicker,Cloverpaw
Darkpaw looked at Rosewhisker confused."You didnt see the cat that just ran by us?" Darkpaw asked at he looked."There its right next to you." Darkpaw moved his paw for it to point at the cat.

Darkheart stopped when he heard Smokefurs words."Yeah your right i shouldnt let anger take me over and betray the clan rules." Darkheart said as he jumped down seeing the dog put its tail between its legs and run."There they left." Darkheart said as they shine of anger faded away from his eyes."Now lets go are work here has been done." Darkheart said as he began to walk away from the woods.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/At place/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Roseheart slept soundly.

Tiger saw one of the dogs run."Finally." Tiger said as he jumped away from the dog seeing it run away."Man that was some work and tiring." Tiger came over to the other cats his left eye shut tight with the other one open."I think this will prove that me and Mittens are warrior worthy?" Tiger said tilting his head.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/tagged:Anyone there
Mittens saw the dogs run she jumped down."Yeah you better run!" Mittens shouted then walking to the others."Yeah are we?" Mittens asked Smokefur her head tilting to.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Forest
Slatekit looked nervous when she herd movement."Uhhh how about in that bush?" Slatekit said looking at Lightkit."Come on." Slatekit jumped in the bush but didnt notice her tail sticking out slightly.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:10 am

Midnight/Tom/Loner/Deep in woods/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Midnight laid there

Forest/"Tom"/Rogue/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Slatekit
Forest heard something run."Yeah signs of a cat." Forest walked between two areas."Oi i smell ya i see one of your tails." Forest laid down by the bush."NO need to be afrade i wont hurt ya." Forest said as he flipped onto his back.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:25 am

Lightkit hid with Slatekit but she noticed her sister’s tail was sticking out. “Slatekit your tail!” She said. “How do we know you won’t hurt us?” She asked, sounding surprisingly brave.

“You all did great. Even you Tiger and Mittens. Now let’s get to the medicine cat den and get our wounds taken care of.” Smokefur followed Darkheart. “Let’s go see how Darkpaw is doing.” She purred. Smokefur would have gladly cleaned Darkhearts fur of blood then and there, but Tiger and Mittens were with them. She wanted to trust them after what happened. She had even thought of giving them warrior names.

Rose sniffed the air, smelling milk. She crawled towards Pringles and settled down to drink some milk. Her eyes were shut, but they would probably open soon. She let out a quiet but happy mew as she drank.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me