🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Catsrock237 » Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:10 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

"I went to speak to Beeleg, about us," he meowed while he watched a cat grab a squirrel from the fresh-kill pile and took it to eat. "I just wanted to be sure if she was alright with it." He hopped he didn't worry Copperpaw by speaking to Beeleg about it. After all, he wanted to make sure nothing stood in the way of their bond.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Tue Feb 06, 2018 1:36 pm

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

"im fine,im glad you did.beeleg has always been on my tail about finding a good tom.im not even her real kit" she pawed at the dirt."but im glad there is a us" she lifted her face and smiled at frogpaw,gave him a nuzzle.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:02 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

"Really?" he tilted his head slightly. "Well so am I," he brushed his muzzle against her cheek. Frogpaw felt good that Beeleg approved of him. A purr rumbled from his throat as he intertwined his tail with Copperpaw's.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:28 am

Silvershine/She-cat/warrior/Crush/Mate:Open(PM Me)/Tags: none
Silvershine walked around the camp not really having any thing to do. No apprentice meant no real work. "What to do. What to do." Silvershine murmmered to herself.

Leafblaze/tom/Medicine cat. Tags:Peachpaw
Stopping after moving for a bit, he waited for Peachpaw. "Now what can you smell Peachpaw?" Leafblaze meowed to his apprentice. He could smell rabbit and mouse. Hopefully she would smell that and maybe more.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:15 am

Caleb
Where?: FawnClan Territory-Camp//Tags: Open!//Other: ((didn't want to RP him killing poor animals so I just skipped it))

The tom finally caught a rabbit and a plump mouse for Fawnstar and Silvershine. While out hunting, Caleb decided that he'd ask Fawnstar one last time to join and if she rejects, some other Clan could let him stay. He carried the prey back into FawnClan's camp.

Peachpaw
Where?: FawnClan Territory//Tags: Leafblaze

"I... I smell..."
The apprentice took a whiff at the air. She couldn't smell anything, so she tried again. "I smell... Nothing. I don't smell anything, Leafblaze." Peachpaw said, a bit annoyed since she knew her mentor had planned for her to actually smell something.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Feb 07, 2018 8:03 am

"Ok. Can you see any herbs? We are running out of of Thyme and cat mint. We want to be stoked up for leaf-bare." Leafblaze meowed. If apprentices were not trained at a young age, then they would well, have a hard time smelling things like prey.

Silvershine/She-cat/warrior/Crush/Mate:Open(PM Me)/Tags: none
Silvershine finally decided to guard the opening into the camp and was not surprised to see Caleb coming back with some prey. She waited for him to get closer before she was going to speak.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:21 am

Peachpaw
Where?: FawnClan Territory//Tags: Leafblaze

"Oh, okay!"
Peachpaw said. She enjoyed collecting herbs and smelling their sweet or tangy scent. "Can I collect the herbs by myself, Leafblaze?" Peachpaw asked. She was a bit annoyed with herself and thought it'd be best if she tried to let off some steam.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:31 am

"Yes you may." Leafblaze said smiling at the apprentice. he then walked away and headed over to horsetail patch and started to gather it.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:33 pm

meerkat boi. wrote:
Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; hawktalon • warrior • )

she playfully growled at him as the splash of water hit her. she charged towards him and then lifted her front paws into the air, only to power them back down at the water again, splashing the tom. she then gently pushed him downwards toward the water.
Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw • t; dustpaw • loner • )

olive was curious as to why her paws were twitching and gave the sleeping shecat a small nudge. he didn't say anything but stayed by her side.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Feb 10, 2018 5:40 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw padded slowly out of camp, cautious of any stray cats wandering the territory. He and Pebblepaw walked up to the nearest tree, seeing a huge pile of moss at it roots. Hawkpaw began to pull away at the roots, careful not to pick up any thorns.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush: none
    "Great!" Thrushwing encouraged, examining his crouch. "Just move your hind legs in slightly." She said, showing him herself. Carefully, she brought her legs together, nodding. "This will give your jump more power," Thrushwing smiled, glancing at Twigpaw.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me