Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Hollowclan(Vs2 Roleplay thread!) aceppting

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:47 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Diablo
"I missed you too Slatekit."Starclaw meowed smiling at the little kit. Starclaw looked over at Lightkit and then at Diablo wondering how he would react to seeing the kits. "Do you need anything Roseheart?" Starclaw said still holding back to the root of clan life of taking care of the queens and kits. Suddenly Starclaw almost fell to the ground the realization of what she had just did hit her. Starclaw mind wandered to clan life and all that she had did. She though of Larkpaw and of all the other apprentices.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Mar 20, 2018 6:00 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw/She cat/Apprentice/At camp/Crush:Open/Tagged:Ravenwing,Waterlillypaw
Fernpaw turned her head to Ravenwing."Well i guess you right im going against the rules your the warrior were the apprentices we dont know better." Fernpaw said as she turned around."Well we do have to wait sometimes but im not good at that." She said as she looked away guilt fully."Ill stay." Fernpaw sat down and took a deep breath."What will we do now?" Fernpaw asked Waterlillypaw as she waited for a response.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/In woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Anyone there
Darkheart smiled as the she cat help him knock the dog over."Alright one last push." Darkheart tugged to the side."Hang on." Darkheart got out and tackled the dog causing it to fall."Nice." He said as he noticed a dog pin down Wagtailclaw."Grrr." Darkheart ran over and began bitting the dogs legs to try to get them off.

Tiger/Tom/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Tiger heard foot steps."Huh?" He said wall loosing focouse on the fight than getting flung off."WHOA!" Tiger said as the dog ran after him catching him in its mouth."Its so wet yet strong." Tiger tried to get out tenching his body to make it stronger and bigger."Okay should be able to get out." Tiger stuck out his claw and dug it into the dogs chin slicing it."Their we go." Tiger jumped back on the dogs side and began to attack the spot again.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/In woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Any one there
Mittens dashed out from under the dog when it fell."Ill take care of this dog go help the others!" Mittens said as she jumped on the dog tearing its fur off.

Wildtail/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Oakfur
Wildtail felt his side get smacked."Okay okay ill go back." Wildtail went back in the corner and curled up again.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Wildtail
Oakfur got up."Get back in here!" Oakfur hissed as he smacked Wildtail side."Go back!" Oakfur said as he went back in his corner and sat down.

[center]Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Cloverpaw
Darkpaw heard Cloverpaw walk in."Hi." Darkpaw said quietly as he tenced when they put their paw on his wounds.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/At place/Crush:Open/Tagged:Diablo,Starclaw,Roseheart
Slatekit opened her eyes slightly to the sound of voices one she didnt know."Huh?" Slatekit said quietly as she opened her eyes."Hi Starclaw i missed you." Slatekit said as she stood up and slowly walked over to them looking at the cat she brought."Whats your name mine is Slatekit." She said as she sat in front of the cat tilting her head.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Starclaw
Roseheart looked at Starclaw."Im good for now." Roseheart said smiling."Starclaw!" Roseheart put Lightkit gentility on the floor and went over Starclaw."You okay do you need rest or anything?" Roseheart said in a panicked tone her words came very fast and hard to under stand she felt worried.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:48 am

Starclaw/She-cat/Warrior/Crush:Diablo/Tags: Diablo
"No I think i'm fine...I think..."Starclaw said still having her mind wander to Hollowclan still. "I did this for a good reason. I did this for a good reason." Starclaw said softly hopping that no one would hear her. "Well I should sleep. It has been a really long day full of traveling." She moeowed after a bit. Going to the nest she had made the night before, she curled up but before she fell asleep, she invited Diablo to come and also sleep.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:56 am

Lightkit opened her eyes and blinked. “Starclaw! Are you okay?” She didn’t move because she figured Starclaw just needed some space. “Don’t worry your with us now.” She added with a smile. She looked at Diablo. Hello. You must be Starclaw’s friend. It’s nice to meet you.” Lightpaw figured it would be rude to not say hello. “Goodnight to you both.” She whispered, guessing both were overwhelmed from leaving their clan.

Smokefur helped Darkheart with the dog. She jumped on its back, and clawed at its side. The wound she had gotten from the last dog was really starting to hurt, considering it was in her left shoulder.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ohcrow » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:21 am

Rosewhisker

Rosewhisker nodded to Cloverpaw. "You're doing great," she mewed, barely above a whisper. She looked back to Darkpaw. "I think they're doing amazing, hun. They'll take care of those dogs, don't you worry." She told him, her eyes searching his face. "Now, you stay strong. You gotta stay strong, like those brave warriors fighting the dogs. Cloverpaw and I are going to help you, alright?" Rosewhisker let her eyes wander down his flank to where Cloverpaw's paws lied. "Alright. Now, use the horsetail to help stop the bleeding, and then the cobweb over it for extra padding. The dock and burdock root can be applied a little bit later, when the bleeding slows down." Rosewhisker took a pawful of horsetail and began chewing it into a poultice to spread over one of Darkpaw's scratches.

Ravenwing
Location: Clearing | Tags: Waterlilypaw, Fernpaw | Crush: oop

Ravenwing sighed in relief. "Waterlilypaw.. You are the future of the clan. Apprentices are the next generation of warriors - if we lose you, there would be no clan." She paused, letting herself breathe. "I'll tell you what you both can do. Go and make sure the queens and kits are safe, and the elders. You'll help them be safe from the attack if it ends up escalating, huh?" She smiled wearily, setting her head down on her paws.

Fawnkit

Fawnkit let her head poke out from her paws. She got up tentatively, her tail tucked between her legs, and poked her head out of the nursery. She smiled, seeing the activity of the clan. Fawnkit trotted toward Waspfeather. He looked lonely. She crawled over to him, sneaking the best she could, and pounced onto his tail, squeaking with delight when her tiny claws grasped the end of it.

and all i lov'd -

they/he/ae | EST

- i lov'd alone.

sig decals
ohcrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:34 am

𝒲𝒶𝓈𝓅𝒻𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
Rank:Warrior|Age:28 moons|Crush:Rosewhisker|Scent:Light rain
Waspfeather slightly jumped as a kit pounced onto his tail. He turned his head and looked at the kit. "Hello?" Waspfeather meowed to the kit slightly pawing at her in a playful matter.

𝐻𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Honeybreeze watched Rosewhisker pad over to Ravenwing and Honeybreeze sighed softly. She decided to try and think of some things to do while she waited for her shoulder to get better.

𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒻𝒷𝓇𝑒𝑒𝓏𝑒
Rank:Apprentice|Age:13 moons|Crush:Ravenwing|Scent:Fall (Autumn)
Not sure what is happening with him.

𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓃𝓅𝒶𝓌
Moonpaw padded over to Ravenwing and Leafbreeze, sitting down, ignoring the yelling.

𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝓁𝑒𝓈
Rank:Queen|Age:30 moons|Crush:Open|Scent:Pringles, cause why not?
"I'll be fine."
Pringles told the kit, gritting her teeth and letting out another groan.

𝐵𝓁𝑜𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓂

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒻𝓁𝑜𝓌𝑒𝓇
To be changed.

𝒥𝓊𝓃𝑒𝒷𝓊𝑔
Junebug pulled herself out and walked backwards to give Mousewhisker some space to crawl out.

𝒜𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓈𝓀𝓎
Aprilsky nodded and padded over to Stripepelt. "Can you get all the kits and queens into the nursery?" Aprilsky asked the tom,
Her tail slightly flicking.
[/quote]
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:44 pm

Fernpaw looked at Ravenwing."On it." Fernpaw said as she soot up and began to walk off to see if any kits or queens or elders were out.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Anyone there
Darkheart tugged hard and got the dogs leg off giving them room to get out."GO!" Darkheart said as he saw the anger in the dogs eyes as it looked at him teeth showing and growling."So it has to be like this." Darkheart said as he moved out the way of the dogs bite but not noticing it go for another."Gah!" Darkheart said as the dog bit down on his leg trying to tear it off."LET GO!" Darkheart yelled at he bit and scratched the dogs nose."YEAH YOU DONT LIKE THAT!" Darkheart was able to get out of its jaws."LIKE I DIDNT LIKE YOU ALMOST KILLING DARKPAW!!!" Darkheart yelled as he landed letting rage take him over."Grrrr." Darkheart jumped at the dog biting its neck and ripping out fur chunks.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Cloverpaw,Rosewhisker
Darkpaw smiled weakly."Thats good and all that i needed to hear." Darkpaw tencened again."Ill stay strong for as long as i can." Darkpaw said as he looked up at the roof seeing a cat not any cat an angle cat run past him."Did you guys see that?" Darkpaw asked as he slowly turned his head to look at the medicine cats.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Anyone there
Roseheart looked at Starclaw."Yeah that seems like a good idea." Roseheart walked deeper into the den and curled up in the moss bed she made tapping her tail on the floor to show for the kits to come and sleep by her.

Tiger ripped the hole bigger."Now i could get some serious damage going." Tiger said as he attacked the spot getting deeper into it.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Mittens kept on attacking.

Slatekit/She cat/At place/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit
Slatekit walked to Roseheart and laid by her signing for Lightkit to come to so she could talk to her.

Wildtail/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Wildtail laid there not wanting to sleep.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Oakfur sat there making sure his brother wouldn't try to leave.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:47 pm

Midnight/Tom/Loner/Deep in woods/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Open
Midnight decided he wont go."I just need to sleep." Midnight began to walk away but he wasnt sure.

Forest/"Tom"/Rogue/Deep in woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Forest kept on walking.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:15 am

Lightkit went to lay by her mother and sister. “A good night sleep should help them feel better.” She whispered so as to not wake Starclaw or Diablo. She smiled as she imagined her father sleeping with them. “Ma? Do you think dad will ever come looking for you?” She couldn’t help asking.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SnowFallenWebber » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:42 am

Snakeman07 wrote:
Fernpaw looked at Ravenwing."On it." Fernpaw said as she soot up and began to walk off to see if any kits or queens or elders were out.

Darkheart/Tom/Warrior/Woods/Crush:Smokefur/Tagged:Anyone there
Darkheart tugged hard and got the dogs leg off giving them room to get out."GO!" Darkheart said as he saw the anger in the dogs eyes as it looked at him teeth showing and growling."So it has to be like this." Darkheart said as he moved out the way of the dogs bite but not noticing it go for another."Gah!" Darkheart said as the dog bit down on his leg trying to tear it off."LET GO!" Darkheart yelled at he bit and scratched the dogs nose."YEAH YOU DONT LIKE THAT!" Darkheart was able to get out of its jaws."LIKE I DIDNT LIKE YOU ALMOST KILLING DARKPAW!!!" Darkheart yelled as he landed letting rage take him over."Grrrr." Darkheart jumped at the dog biting its neck and ripping out fur chunks.

Darkpaw/Tom/Apprentice/Medicine den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Cloverpaw,Rosewhisker
Darkpaw smiled weakly."Thats good and all that i needed to hear." Darkpaw tencened again."Ill stay strong for as long as i can." Darkpaw said as he looked up at the roof seeing a cat not any cat an angle cat run past him."Did you guys see that?" Darkpaw asked as he slowly turned his head to look at the medicine cats.

Tiger ripped the hole bigger."Now i could get some serious damage going." Tiger said as he attacked the spot getting deeper into it.

Mittens/She cat/Loner/Woods/Crush:Open/Tagged:Anyone there
Mittens kept on attacking.

Wildtail/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Wildtail laid there not wanting to sleep.

Oakfur/Tom/Elder/Elders den/Crush:Open/Tagged:Open
Oakfur sat there making sure his brother wouldn't try to leave.

Roseheart/She cat/Warrior(Secretly queen)/Crush\Mate:?/Tagged:Slatekit,Lightkit
Roseheart looked at her kits."I know he is, we miss each other alot and he wouldn't just give up on me." Roseheart said quietly to the kits."I dont know if we will ever see each other." Roseheart said looking at the kits."Well we'll see tomorrow." Roseheart put her head down wrapping her tail around the kits.

Slatekit/She cat/Kit/At place/Crush:Open/Tagged:Lightkit,Roseheart
Slatekit looked at Lightkit."Maybe when Ma is asleep we could go and try to find Dad." Slatekit whispered to Lightkit lisening to Roseheart to.
SnowFallenWebber

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me