🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby rickets » Sat Feb 03, 2018 1:27 pm

copperpaw tags;frogpaw and slatepelt

she looked away."im fine,and it is.not too hot or cold" she tried to reply the best she could.she looked around only to find herself gazing at frogpaws eyes."snap out of it" she said to herself.but she couldn't.she liked him and possibly loved him.she was locked in his beautiful eyes.

newtfleck tags;badgerheart

"im fine with you here,i could use a friend"he shut his eyes and rolled over.he opened his eyes once again to look at badgerheart,"have you heard about a tomnamed toadstripe?hes was my friend.he went out there with frostbreeze and ashcloud" he rolled his eyes.

toadstripe tags;frostbreeze

he heard the growl."i could get you something if you want" he lifted his head.it wasn't a problem doing something for your favorites,he wouldn't normally do this."anything you want i promise" he stood up like the worried cat he was and waited for the response yes or no.which he hoped was a yes.

beeleg tags;open

asleep
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:44 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Copperpaw

"You're right," He meowed. "The weather is wonderful, just like you." Frogpaw looked at the silver she-cat, her gaze was just so mesmerizing, he could look at it for moons. Frogpaw has felt as if he'd grown closer to Copperpaw. "Maybe our friendship can grow into something even more." he thought positively. He remembered how Beeleg interviewed him about his feelings for Copperpaw a while ago. "Maybe I should consult with her." Frogpaw crouched down besides Copperpaw, their fur brushing each other. His feelings were strong for her. "Maybe I could fetch her a little something!" he thought with a brilliant spark. Frogpaw stood up and stretched his forepaws. He shook his grey fur, shaking dust from it. "I'm gonna go into the forest to find something," He briefly touched noses with her. "I'll be back soon." Frogpaw smiled. He knew exactly what he was going to give her.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:56 pm

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

copperpaw blushed,hard.she was happy with him and could be herself without someone like beeleg and toadstripe judging her.she got up after the brief nose touch and walked up to him before he fully left for the forest,she gave him a nuzzle and another nose touch."please do,stay safe as well".

other cats replies are being waited on
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyhawk » Sat Feb 03, 2018 11:29 pm

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    “Sure” Hawkpaw gasped, happy to take his eyes off of Icepaw. He nodded, taking short shaking steps towards the entrance tunnel. Get yourself together Hawkpaw! He told himself. Brushing Pebblepaw’s fur, Hawkpaw had a rush of determination. The clan need me.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush: none
    ”Don’t worry Twigpaw!” Thrushwing called, bounding up to the crestfallen apprentice. “I wouldn’t have been able to catch it!” She exclaimed, realising how hard the task she had set was. “There’s plenty of time to practise,” Thrushwing said, positioning herself into the basic hunters crouch. “Let’s see you crouch!” She commanded, smiling softly at him.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:00 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

Frogpaw looked at her for a moment. He had the urge to tell her that he loves her, but he was afraid she would think it was too soon. He nodded before dashing out of camp and into the forest. "Now, where can I find pretty bush of flowers?" He thought while he slowed his pace. Frogpaw padded by the stream, there could possibly be a bush nearby. While he padded by the stream, he watched a toad jump onto a rock. "Oh boy, you're mine now!" Frogpaw wirgled his haunches and sprang onto the rock. The toad sensed him and leaped off into the water before Frogpaw had a change to pin him down. He slipped off the rock, loosing his balance and fell into the stream. He bobbed his head out of the water and stood up. "Stupid toad. I'll get you next time." he yowled to it as he swam out of the stream and onto the shore. Once he got to shore, he shook his grey fur, splashing water onto the grass and stones. While he regained his vision, he spotted a bush covered in bright red tiger lily flowers. "There they are!" He galloped to the bush, and sniffed it. Frogpaw nipped the stems off a few of the flowers, and carried them back to camp. "I hope she'll like these." he thought as he entered camp.
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:34 am

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

she waited patiently for frogpaws return.she wondered what he was up to in the forest and why."i love him,don't i"
she whispered to herself.she knew she was to young to be thinking about that like beeleg told her but it didn't matter to her.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:52 am

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Crush: Copperpaw - Tags: Copperpaw

When Frogpaw entered camp, he saw that Copperpaw was at the same exact spot the last time he saw her. He placed the lilies onto the ground, and he shook his fur, still feeling that it's wet. He picked the lilies from the ground and casually padded to Copperpaw. "Hey Copperpaw, I brought these for you!" He held the flowers in his jaws while he smiled. His grey tail was curled like a hook. Frogpaw placed them onto the ground by her paws. A purr rumbled in his throat.
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rickets » Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:56 am

copperpaw tags;frogpaw

she stood up and gave frogpaw and nose touch.copperpaw was happy he was safe but also he was a bit wet."i love them frogpaw" she said leaving a big smile.
gir
rickets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:08 am

Cookie CandyEater wrote:
Peachpaw
Where?: FawnClan Territory//Tags: Leafblaze

"Oh... Good."
She sighed, glad she smelled what Leafblaze expected of her. She followed her mentor, wondering what else she had to scent.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Sun Feb 04, 2018 1:49 pm

Slatepelt
Tom|Warrior|Crush:Iriscloud|Tags: Open i think my tiny lil boi is lonely now

The tom finished his mouse, not wanting to enter the apprentice's lil love circle. The warrior snorted. He could use some sleep. But the tom felt wide awake. Well now at least her got to his paws, shaking his pelt. Maybe those little love birds could do some battle training. He thought to himself before shaking his head. "Damm, what do I know about relationships." he mumbled to himself, no other cat hearing. He looked longingly at the forest. The raindrops covering his fur, making himself feel heavy. The tom knowing he should get shelter, didn't feel like doing so. He hesitantly, started trotting to the forest. Before going faster, his pace quickening. The tom ducked his head, oddly choosing to squeeze himself under a bramble. Thorns uncomfortably piercing his sensitive side. The warrior pushed hardly with his back legs rocketing himself out from under the bramble. ouch, how could I be so stupid. he thought to himself, as he fell onto his haunches,examining his fur. Trying to pluck out any thorns hanging loosely to his fur. As the tom did so, carefully ripping them out of his short fur, and spitting them back down onto the ground. He easily then got to his feet, slowly going deeper into the forest. Just looking for a certain spot.

( well that was a whole mouth full of nothing XD)
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me