SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SkyClan & EchoClan {The Battles Ahead}

Postby soap.cat » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:57 pm

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar

"i know the territory better than some mangepelted echoclan warrior," he said with a barely stifled laugh. "i mean, who else spends this much time avoiding their clanmates?" ferretblossom tilted his head to one side, examining hawkstar carefully. "my the only way i'd die in my territory would be if i was mobbed, and i could hardly call that warrior a mob." he chuckled and flicked his ears.
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby EisHawk » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:53 pm

мαℓє//49мσσиѕ//ѕσ: иσиє (Closed to Relationships ;))//ℓєα∂єя//є¢нσ¢ℓαи//α fℓυffу вяσωи тαвву ωιтн вℓα¢к ѕтяιρєѕ αи∂ α ωнιтє υи∂єяѕι∂є; єqυιρρє∂ ωιтн gяєєи єуєѕ//ℓσ¢αтισи: ѕку¢ℓαи тєяιтσяу; вσя∂єя//тαgѕ: fєяяєтвℓσѕѕσм//

He chuckled, although it was cold, not a chuckle of laughter. “Mudsplash has always been a trouble maker, but he’s quite the loyal warrior. If he was more mature he would make a fine deputy.” He let his jaw drop, taking in the nearby smells. “Why do you avoid your clanmates?
EisHawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby willowsong12 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:19 pm

Nightclaw
Tom/Warrior/SkyClan/30 moons/Apprentice:Galepaw/Crush:Open/Assigned Mate:Fullmoon/Tags:Rubysplash, Hawktail and Jayclaw

Opening his mouth as he check the scents, he didn't notice anything out of the ordinary. They were nearing the border with EchoClan so he felt his body tense up slightly. So far the border seemed rather quiet at the moment. Ears twitching as he listened for sounds, he turned to the others. "Let's make sure to remark the border."

Brokenpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/SkyClan/7 moons/Mentor:Blossompetal/Crush:Open/Tags:Featherpaw and Lakepaw

"I can't wait until I'm a warrior!" She dropped into a playful crouch, tail waving about in excitement. "I'll be able to go out on my own and fight EchoClan whenever they try to attack! I'll know all the fighting moves and be able to keep everyone well fed with my hunting skills! Maybe even become deputy one day!"

Swiftstrike
She-cat/Warrior(Expecting)/EchoClan/27 moons/Crush:Hawktail/Tags:Beavertail

"Oh hi Beavertail," she said as she waved her tail in greeting. "Not yet. I left camp not too long ago but I figured that I would have a quick walk. I was hoping to find some prey but if not, I would at least get a nice walk out of it." She couldn't hear any prey around so she figured it was holed up somewhere. "What about you? Are you planning on hunting?"

Mudsplash
Tom/Warrior/EchoClan/23 moons/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Reaching the border, he found the two scents crossed back over so he figured they had left. Good riddance! Turning away from the border, he began to prowl along as he searched for something to catch. He was sure that Hawkstar had left already so there was no point in trying to catch up to him. Going back to camp with nothing was not an option for him.

Dawnpaw
She-cat/Apprentice/EchoClan/9 moons/Mentor:Shadowleap/Crush:Open/Tags:Open

Making it back to camp, she gave herself a swift shake before sneaking inside. The she-cat swiftly bounded over to the appretice den and sat down next to it, smoothing her fur back down. Seemed like she hadn't missed anything and it appeared to be rather calm.
willowsong12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:30 am

Skyclan
Fullmoon - she - medicine cat - crush: open - assigned mate: Nightclaw - apprentice: Crowpaw - tags: Crowpaw, Maplepaw
-
She watched the young tom, giving a Small sight "the choice is your Crowpaw?" she meowed flicking her tail gently side to side "but if you don't know what to do, you can think if you need some practice to find those two herbs I mentioned before...then you better go with me, but of course you can stay with Maplepaw" she meowed.

Rubysplash - she - warrior - crush: open - assigned mate: open - apprentice: Soulpaw - tags: Nightclaw, Soulpaw, Jayclaw
-
She looked at Nightclaw then Jayclaw, who talked to her "It seems we're going now" she meowed to him, giving one last look for Soulpaw "come on, Soulpaw, we're not going to wait for you...either you come or don't" she meowed to her apprentice.

Galepaw - tom - apprentice - crush: open - assigned mate: n/a - mentor: Nightclaw - tags: Shadepaw, Honeybreeze
-
He turned to Honeybreeze "yes I did hear him...as did half of the clan, but whatever" he meowed sighing turning to Shadepaw "let's go then shall we Shadepaw?" he meowed questioning the other apprentice.

Echoclan
Beavertail - tom - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: Darkpaw - tags: Swiftstrike
-
He smiled at her "I was just in a border patrol...I was planning to see if Darkpaw could be up yet, so we could do some training together" he meowed looking toward some bushes "I saw there a group of birds if you want to try to catch them? I think they're still there" he meowed.

Iceflower - she - queen - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Surgekit - tom - kit - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: open
-
open

Angoratail - she - elder - crush: none - tags: Mothbriar
-
She shook her head "no we didn't have any kits and we never get caught either, or I think we didn't...but you know that unlike in Echoclan, Skyclan has this...assigned mate rule, where they need to have a mate at some age" she meowed sighing "because this rule, the tom stopped meeting with me, because he was afraid to get exiled if he never get caught....it sure broke my heart back then" she said moving her tail around her paws. She looked back at Mothbriar "I didn't look for a mate for moons after that, but then a loner joined our clan...and I kind of fallen for him..." she meowed getting silent for a moment.

Silkhawk - she - loner - crush: open - tags: open
-
open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:36 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Open}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Open}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

Honeykit nodded a bit, looking up at Fuzzyflight.

~~~~~~~~~~

((Waiting for response?))
basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics
my cerebral fluid is conspiring against me () so please bear with me
if i don’t respond to your message

other medias
discord: ghost_raven / (Ghost_Raven)#9721
tumblr: ghost--raven
lioden: #185955

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby casshew » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:41 am

| | F u z z y f l i g h t | |
skyclan queen - 24 moons - she-cat - kits: smallkit, greykit, stormkit - location: camp, nursery - tags: blossompetal, larksong, shadowflight, honeykit, nursery cats

Fuzzyflight let out a brief purr. "It's a good thing you found her, Blossompetal. I don't know how long she would've lasted on her own." She told the warrior gratefully before lowering her head once more. The queen closed her jaw on Honeykit's scruff and carried her to the nursery with a firm but gentle grip.
Fuzzyflight slipped through the nursery entrance, waiting until her eyes adjusted to the dim light before continuing through to her nest where her own three kits were still sleeping. She set Honeykit down slowly and nudged her kits with her muzzle. "Wake up, little ones." The fluffy she-cat meowed. "We're going to share our nest with a visitor today. She's very tired, so you need to be nice to her, okay?"
casshew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:15 am

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Jayclaw; Tom; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: Open; Apprentice: Bluepaw; Tags: Open}

~~~~~~~~~~

Blossompetal looked at Shadowflight, only to put her head down.

"As soon as I found Honeykit in that bush, I immediately became attached to her. I felt like a Queen with her kits, not wanting anyone to bother with them or the kits.", the she-cat murmured.

Her eyes filled with sadness.

------------

Honeykit looked at the kits with curiousity gleaming in her eyes.

"Who are they?", the small calico she-cat asked Fuzzyflight.

~~~~~~~~~~

basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ghost_raven

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 pm

“I’m sure you’ll have kits of your own one day.” Shadowflight meowed softly. “I’m sure Nightclaw wouldn’t mind being a father.” She added., hoping her words might comfort Blossompetal. Then she started thinking about Redstar. Does he want kits. We don’t really talk much about it. “You did the right thing with Honeykit. Maybe you can see her after she’s gotten some rest.”

Smallkit’s ears flicked as she yawned and opened her eyes. “Hello. I’m Smallkit.” She mewed. “You look tired but you can rest by us. We won’t bother you.” The small kit smiled as she tried to stand, but realized she was tangled up in her siblings.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby soap.cat » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:11 pm

fєrrєtвlσssσm ➤ tσm ➤ 29 mσσns ➤ skчclαn ➤ hσmσsєхuαl ➤ tαgs; hawkstar

he flicked his ears back, sitting taller and shifting his tail over his paws. "i'd rather not go too deep into it, but it has something to do with the fact that i'm an insufferable beebrain." ferretblossom smiled wryly, fluffing up his tawny pelt. "i can't seem to avoid biting off a cat's ears for saying anything to me, even if it's the least harmful thing i've heard all moon."

for some reason, he felt oddly comfortable with this tom he just met. every time he felt himself leaning forwards to approach hawkstar, he had to remind himself this wasn't some clanmate or rogue, it was a leader of the enemy clan. a leader he had recently fought with, as well. maybe, if this went well, he'd leave without any new scars. if it went bad... he didn't want to think about that.

moтнвrιar ▻ тoм ▻ 19 мoonѕ ▻ ecнoclan ▻ мedιcιne caт ▻ deмιѕeхυal ▻ тαɢѕ; angoratail, open

he extended a paw to the elder, sympathy clouding his wide eyes. "i'm very sorry, you deserved better. if i ever needed to choose between love and loyalty... it'd probably destroy me. i'd never feel whole again, no matter the choice, and both ways i'd probably be driven crazy." resting his paw atop angoratail's he readied himself to listen again. "who was this rogue? is he still with us?"
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
─────(𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐋𝐘!)
┌─────────┐

mic! - ftm, mlm, asd
he / it, minor
xxxx(𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭)

└─────────┘
──────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
x────────────────
┌─────────┐
links-links-links-li

└─────────┘
┌─────────┐

└─────────┘
soap.cat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost_raven » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:42 pm

{Blossompetal; She-cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Mate: Nightclaw of SkyClan; Apprentice: Brokenpaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Larksong, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Honeykit; She-cat; Kit of SkyClan; Crush/Mate: N/A; Apprentice/Mentor: N/A; Tags: Blossompetal, Shadowflight, Larksong, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

{Larksong; She-Cat; Warrior of SkyClan; Crush: Open; Apprentice: Lakepaw; Tags: Shadowflight, Blossompetal, Honeykit, Fuzzyflight, Redstar(?)}

~~~~~~~~~~

Swallowing back a growl, Blossompetal nodded her head.

"Alright."

--------------

Honeykit let out a small, somewhat cracked, purr.

"The siblings have you tangled up.", the kit mewed.

~~~~~~~~~~

basics
layne/pat/eros
they/vamp, gay
studying forensics

other medias