๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸŒง StormClan; A Clan At War // New & Accepting

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Mar 30, 2018 11:00 am

โ•ญโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฎ
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ใ‚œใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚ยฐใ€‚
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit
โ•ฐโ”€โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”€โ•ฏ

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, AspenFur, CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone was holding back tears. She knew she shouldn't leave the last few kits running about, so she started lookimg around wildly for any cat who wasn't busy when her mate walked into camp. when he asked what was wrong she let out a sob. :I was watching the kits play but I fell asleep because I hadn't slept well and then IceKit and Ashkit went missing and they could be dead and I can't find CloudHeart and and..." she only paused after her voice cracked, and looked back at her kittens who were left in camp, when she froze, eyes wide with tears and mouth hung open. She couldn't bring the strength in her voice, because her mind was racing. "Th-thistleKit... is gone now too.."

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit

About CloudHeart

The hawk screeched once again, this time louder than before as it dove at the elder talons first. CloudHeart braced himself. He was already tired and sore and he had only struck the bird once. He just needed to hold it back for a bit longer. He closed his eyes, taking in a deep breath. As soon as he felt the talons grab his flesh, he whipped his head, biting the hawk with all the strength he could. He tasted iron and felt his jaw lock up from the pressure, and didn't let go of the bird untill it started to try and lift him off the ground to get away. He let go, dripping about a tails length down. He watched with glazed eyes as the bird struggled to catch air due to his now injured wing, before it fell to the floor. CloudHeart was exhausted and bleeding, and his jaw felt like it had shattered even though he knew it hadn't. He slowly limped over, before pouncing on the collapsed hawk one last time. once the hawk was down for the count, CloudHeart laid onto his side and closed his eyes. "The kittens should be safe... " he muttered. He laid there, letting himself relax and made sure his side that had been sliced was up, so he wouldn't loose blood. He just needed to wait untill help came.

โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€๏ฝ†๏ฝ‰๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ๏ฝ” ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ”โ”€โ”€โ”€โŸถ
โŸต๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝ‹๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ…ใ€€๏ฝ๏ฝ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽโค›

โ”Œโ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆโ–ˆ
she/her โ€ข bisexual โ€ข idk what else to put
โคœโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โค›
"tie a noose around your mind,loose enough to breath fine
and tie it to a tree and tell it you belong to me this aint a noose
this is a leash and i have news for you you must obey me"

โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚
โ”‚

โ””โ”€โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€ โ”€โ”€โ”˜

ImageImageImageImageImage
xxxxImage
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

stormclan

Postby deme ! » Fri Mar 30, 2018 2:37 pm

โ ashkit !! --
xxxxtom โ€ข stormclan kit โ€ข four moons
xxxxlocation stormclan territory โ€ข tags icekit, larkbreeze

โ€larkbreeze!โ€ ashkit was so happy that theyโ€™d found the patrol, but that relief quickly faded. cloudheart was still trying to fight that hawk. โ€you guys need to help cloudheart!โ€ he kept his head low to the ground in an attempt to hide his face as he spoke.

deme !

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:57 pm

โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”
โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Ivory}

Ripplewing nodded. For some reason, the idea of accepting her offer didnโ€™t seem totally crazy. Dipping her head, she started moving back into her territory. โ€œThank you, Ivory. It was good to see you. Stay safe.โ€ She meowed quietly, seeming to discard the whole encounter they had just had. She never agreed with the Clanโ€™s decision to kick Ivory out. Sure, she had done some bad things, but sending her off to live with the rogues felt a little harsh to Ripplewing. Shrugging, she padded over the border and towards the camp.

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Silverstride}

Wolfthorn tilted her head in consideration. โ€œMaybe we could go out together?โ€ She suggested with a purr โ€œI havenโ€™t gone hunting in a while, and Iโ€™m sure any bit of prey helps.โ€ She twitched her ear and smiled widely as she saw Buzzardtalon smirking at them out of the corner of her eye.

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: Silentrain}

Greyowl turned his head in the direction of the voice. โ€œSilentrain is that you?โ€ He called out to her, twitching his whiskers to try to sense how far away she was. โ€œIโ€™m doing well, thanks!โ€ He answered with a smile โ€œHow are you?โ€

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: Rhubarb}

Bourbon stretched her limbs one by one, careful not to kick the other resting trainees in the face. She noticed that Rhubarb was already out of her nest. She hurried outside and soon spotted the She-cat. She wandered over to her and sat next to her. โ€œMornin Rhubarb!โ€ She purred to her friend โ€œHow are you today?โ€
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Fri Mar 30, 2018 6:39 pm

๏ผข๏ฝ•๏ฝš๏ฝš๏ฝ๏ฝ’๏ฝ„๏ฝ”๏ฝ๏ฝŒ๏ฝ๏ฝŽ ๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
tom โžค warrior โžค 30 moons โžค crush: Wolfthorn โžค app: Scorchpaw โžค mood; relaxed โžค tags; Heathersong, Eaglestar, Ravenpaw & Cricketsong. (Wolfthorn mentioned)

The brown tom stood up with the rest of the patrol and got ready to leave the camp. He waited silently as Heathersong spoke to Cinderthorn and the other cats started getting ready. He smiled again as he watched his sister talking to Wolfthorn. Maybe he could to her after he had been on patrol?

๏ผณ๏ฝ‰๏ฝŒ๏ฝ–๏ฝ…๏ฝ’๏ฝ“๏ฝ”๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ผ๏ผ
โ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌโ–ฌ
molly โžค warrior โžค 32 moons โžค crush: open โžค app: open โžค mood; happy โžค tags; Wolfthorn

Silverstride smiled and nodded in agreement "Sure! It sounds like a plan!" she meowed and stood up, having a slightly stretch. She spotted her brother and tried not to laugh "I see you and Buzzardtalon have been getting along very well recently" she meowed observently
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 31, 2018 2:24 am

STORMCLAN

Tanglepelt - tom - warrior - 18 moon - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Larkbreeze, Calecreek, Treepaw), Cloudheart, Ashkit, Icekit

He stopped following the rest of the patrol when heared someone calling Larkbreezes name, but he could not see where the caller was. He flicked his ears side to side trying to lockate the tiny voice of a cat "Larkbreeze, do you not hear that?" he meowed to the patrol leader, but then smelled some fresh blood 'there...' he thought leaving the patrol and walked toward the two kits and injured elder "Cloudheart? What are you doing here? What happened?" he meowed looking at bleeding Ashkit.

Silentrain - she - warrior - 18 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: Greyowl

She keeped little distance to the blind cat, so he didn't get crashed into her or she didn't scare him to being too close "Yes, It's just me" she meowed gently flicking her tail as ashe scanned the tom "That's good to hear, are you eated yet? there is still some prey left to the pile?" she meowed silently.

Moonshimmer - she - warrior - 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: the patrol (Rainysplash, Eaglestar,Skyfeather)

Sighing the blueish she-cat walked after the rest of the patrol. Her blue eyes scanning around the forest, like she was being missing something and actually she was, her sister Ebonysun who left the clan moons ago.

Hamsterpaw - she - apprentice - 9 moons - no crush - mentor: Ripplewing - tags: open

She watched the clearning next to the apprentices den, not really minding what the other apprentices was being doing, instead she was more interested about the fresh kill pile there. Yawning she scretched her legs and maked her way to the pile, choising a little vole to eat.

Thistlekit - She - kit- 4 Moons - Mother: Swanstone - no crush - no mentor - tags: open (at the forest)

He walked around the forest, flattering her ears for any sounds, for the start this feeled like a good idea, but for now she didn't even know where she was, was she still in Stormclan territory? "Granddad? Icekit? Ashkit? where are you?" she called out, watching around the woods not noticing a root and fall for it "ouch" she meowed getting up for a still wet mud next to the root "eyh crouch" she muttered herself shaking the mud away from her white pelt.

ROGUES

Ebonysun- she - healer- 26 moons - no crush - no apprentice - tags: open

She watched the camp for a while before think she could do some huntings. She was maybe a healer now, but she had being trained as a warrior in Stormclan so she knowed how to hunt. Sighing she stood up, watching around the cats still onto the camp as she walked past them toward the forest.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cynomin » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:16 am

A M U R A

She-cat| Fighter|26 moons| location: Stormclan territory | tags: Pine

She took a deep breath, relaxing herself โ€œIf a patrol does find us do we fight back or flee?โ€ The she-cat asked, looking ahead with curiosity โ€œif we do fight back, they could always ask their clanmates for backup and then what? Weโ€™ll be outnumberedโ€ Amura turned to look at Pine, hoping he had the answers to her questions. She wasnt a confident fighter, worried wether she could do attacks the way she was taught and if she was quick enough to even run away.
Cynomin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Mar 31, 2018 7:38 am

โ™กEtherealโ™ก wrote:
๐Ÿ•Šแ—ชOแฏEKIT๐Ÿ•Š
Kit | โ™€ |ย  4 moons | questioning | Crush Open | Mood worried | Location Open | Tags family
About DoveKit

The small white she-cat looked over at CinderKit, and stood up looking at her. "IceKit and AshKit are missing! mamas scarred and she can't find them!" she said quickly. She looked at her feet upset. She was the biggest out of them, so she should have been the one to keep her siblings safe. She shook herself and looked back at her sister. "H-have you seen them???"

๐ŸŒนั•ฯ‰ฮฑะธั•ั‚ฯƒะธั”๐ŸŒน
Queen | โ™€ |ย 29 moons | Hetero | Mate AspenFur | Mood Panicked | Location camp | Tags her kits, AspenFur, CloudHeart About SwanStone

SwanStone was holding back tears. She knew she shouldn't leave the last few kits running about, so she started lookimg around wildly for any cat who wasn't busy when her mate walked into camp. when he asked what was wrong she let out a sob. :I was watching the kits play but I fell asleep because I hadn't slept well and then IceKit and Ashkit went missing and they could be dead and I can't find CloudHeart and and..." she only paused after her voice cracked, and looked back at her kittens who were left in camp, when she froze, eyes wide with tears and mouth hung open. She couldn't bring the strength in her voice, because her mind was racing. "Th-thistleKit... is gone now too.."

โ˜แ‘•แ’ชแ—แ‘Œแ—ชแ•ผแ—ดแ—ฉแ–‡ไธ…โ˜
Elder | โ™‚ |ย  76 moons | Bicurious | Mate SilverGaze | Mood stressed | Location hunting grounds | Tags IceKit Ashkit, patrol(LarlBreeze, CaleCreek, TreePaw, TanglePelt

About CloudHeart

CloudHeart heard the cats around him,.and ever so slowly opened his eyes. his vision was blurred on the edges, it he located the speaking cat. "The kits left camp. I followed and-" He was cut off, because a sharp pain hit him as he tried to move whole speaking. He took a deep breath and continued. "I followed them, and they were attacked. by a hawk." He flicked his tail towards the hawks body, not wanting to move again. "IceKit was hurt....I attacked it back, but I think i might bea little to old for this." he finished, and tried laugh, but hissed lowly because it caused his would to burn.
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:35 am

Mariah|shecat|rouge|tagged: rowanflame
Mariah inhaled deeply. She couldnโ€™t let Rowanflame leave the clan for her, his family was with the clan. But she knew she couldnโ€™t raise these kits alone with no one to help. โ€œAlright. Iโ€™ll join the clan.โ€ she decided. โ€œBut... but I donโ€™t want to take a clan name. Or the kits to. Itโ€™s not that theyโ€™re bad names...โ€ she said reluctantly. It sounded silly, but the clan cat names just sounded odd to her.

ivory|shecat|rouge leader|tagged: bourbon
Ivory nodded before turning around and heading back to camp. When she entered, she saw Bourbon awake. โ€œBourbon.โ€ she said briskly. โ€œWeโ€™re going hunting.โ€ she said, not even acknowledging the fact that Rhubarb was there.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sat Mar 31, 2018 8:59 am

โ˜€๏ธ Lionsun โ˜€๏ธ
{tom~senior medicine cat~tags: open}

Lionsun searches through his herbs, separating the old, shriveled leaves and roots from the fresh, new ones. While he was separating, he noticed that they were running low on marigold. Marigold was an essential herb, due to its healing qualities for pretty much every scratch or small, non-serious wound. โ€˜Iโ€™ll make sure to have Riversong or Mintleaf head out later and collect some.โ€™ He decided, glancing over at their nests before returning to his store.

๐ŸŒŠRipplewing ๐ŸŒŠ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Ivory}

Ripplewing nodded. For some reason, the idea of accepting her offer didnโ€™t seem totally crazy. Dipping her head, she started moving back into her territory. โ€œThank you, Ivory. It was good to see you. Stay safe.โ€ She meowed quietly, seeming to discard the whole encounter they had just had. She never agreed with the Clanโ€™s decision to kick Ivory out. Sure, she had done some bad things, but sending her off to live with the rogues felt a little harsh to Ripplewing. Shrugging, she padded over the border and towards the camp.

๐Ÿพ Wolfthorn ๐Ÿพ
{she-cat~Warrior~tags: Silverstride}

Wolfthorn felt her pelt grow hot at her words. โ€œW-hat I donโ€™t know what youโ€™re talking about!โ€ She stuttered, looking down and giving her chest fur a few embarrassed licks โ€œBuzzardtalonโ€™s a great friend. Thatโ€™s all.โ€ Her words were rendered meaningless, as the redness of her face told her true response.

๐Ÿ‚ Greyowl ๐Ÿ‚
{tom~Camp helper~tags: Silentrain}

Greyowl nodded. โ€œYea I had a mouse.โ€ He assured her. โ€œIโ€™m fine, really. Just waiting for some camp chores.โ€ He smiled and flicked his tail tip.

๐ŸŒธ Bourbon ๐ŸŒธ
{she-cat~Trainee~tags: Rhubarb, Ivory}

Bourbon jumped to her paws. โ€œO-oh ok.โ€ She stammered, caught off guard by the sense of urgency in her mentorโ€™s voice. โ€œSee you later Rhubarb!โ€ She called over her shoulder as she walked out of the camp โ€œWhere are we hunting?โ€
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kovit » Sat Mar 31, 2018 10:21 am

lupinshadow
warrior :: 37 moons :: male :: bisexual :: crush - open :: with nobody in stormclan territory

Lupinshadow stalked through the undergrowth, his yellow eyes scanning the ground before him tirelessly. Suddenly, he drew to a stop and pulled his haunches into a hunters crouch just as a mouse appeared fro the ferns ahead. It appeared unafraid and unknowing until the warrior leaped, sending his claws into the fur of the small brown mammal. He gave an appreciative huff to the prey he had just caught before taking it between his jaws to find a good place to bury his kill to bring to camp later.

springbird
warrior :: 28 moons :: female :: heterosexual :: crush - open :: with nobody in clearing

Springbird let out a soft sigh as the sun warmed her silver pelt. There wasn't much to be done and she had yet to be called o patrol for the day, so the young she-cat figured a bit of warming up would give her bones a rest. The rogues were always seemingly the threat and she wanted a bit of a break.

kestrelpaw
apprentice :: 11 moons :: female :: pansexual :: crush - open :: mentor - lavenderclaw :: with nobody in clearing

Kestrelpaw peeped out of the apprentices den and into the clearing, silently looking for her mentor. She felt so proud that Lavenderclaw was her mentor, even though it hadn't always been that way. When she had first been apprenticed to Lavenderclaw, she had been shocked. At the time Lavenderclaw had about 6 moons of experience, which wasn't much compared to most of the cats. She had learned to accept that though and was happy to be the apprentice of her.
kovit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me