🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sat May 19, 2018 2:35 pm

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{Warrior}~{Location=Maple Woods }
Gorsepelt, being the extrovert he is, asked Moon Lake about her day, “Hey Moon Lake! How has your day been? Hopefully more fun than mine has been haha!” He asked while bouncing with excitement.

{Goldenclaw}~{28 Moons}~{Female}~{Warrior}~{Location=Maple Woods }
She shook her head in embarrassment of Gorsepelt and apologized for his hyper personality to Moon Lake, “Don’t mind him, he can get hyper around others, we aren’t used to other cats yet heheh” she confessed unconfidently as she lowered her tail.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 2:40 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags: Splashpaw

No words could describe what he just witnessed. Technically, it was successful. At the same time, not really. "Great job!" Cinder Birch praised with a purr. At least it worked. " Your posture was a bit off though. Lift your belly a bit maybe, and keep the tail strait. The tail aids direction in the air. But I'm just suggesting things. I'm no mentor. Impressive chasing skills man. "

Moon Lake
Female/36 moons/single/tags: Gorsepelt, Goldenclaw

She smiled slightly at them. "It's alright. My brother is a bit wacky as well." Moon Lake pondered a bit before answering Gorsepelt. " my day has been rather uneventful. How about you all? " She replied steadily.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 2:46 pm

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Mapleclan Camp||Tags: Open

Splashpaw dropped the mouse and looked off out of embarrassment, "I thought I had that pounce lined up. Apparently not." He said with a quiet laugh, nodding curtly at the advice, "And I'll keep that in mind next time. Are we going to continue?
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Can you tell I like adoptables? Well I have even more
My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sat May 19, 2018 2:50 pm

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{Warrior}~{Location=Maple Woods }
“Pretty boring, all I did was hunt and that’s basically it haha” he answered excitedly, but then froze and dropped his head near the floor and took in a whiff of the air after he detected the slight trade of a mouse. He emedietly crouched and scurried off into the bushes next to them surprisingly not making a sound. He sat there for a few seconds with a mouse walking just in front of him and he pounced out of the bunch and landed right on top of the mouse. He flung it into the air and threw it down violently, then dug his claws into its pelt and picked it up again to throw it on the ground. He slammed the small creature to the ground and picked it up, bringing it to Goldenclaw and Moon Lake to show them.

{Goldenclaw}~{28 Moons}~{Female}~{Warrior}~{Location=Maple Woods }
“Ah heheh, yeah? I don’t think I’ve met your brother yet” she replied embarrassedly. She jumped when Gorsepelt let his head fall and watched him pad into the bush, just to come back with a mouse. She congratulated him with a respectful nod and a smile. “Well done Gorsepelt!” She said proudly.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 2:54 pm

Cinder Birch

"Sure! I'll try for one." He dropped into a hunting stalk position . Cinder Birch crept forward very slowly before slinking into some grass. He lined himself up, double checking before pouncing. His efforts were rewarded with a very small, thin mouse.

Moon Lake
Female/36 moons/single/tags: gorsepelt, goldenclaw

Most cats hadn't met her brother, which wasn't surprising at all. When Gorsepelt returned with the mouse, she dipped her head in silent approval. Moon wasn't very vocal, choosing physical movement to talk for her. She sniffed the air for other prey.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 2:57 pm

Splashpaw

Splashpaw sat on the ground for a moment to watch Cinderbirch, taking mental notes on his posture and other small things. Once he pounced Splashpaw tilted his head and chuckled a bit, "You're much better than me." He said with a purr of approval, shifting on his paws.

My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 3:01 pm

Cinder Birch

"Well, I've had more practice. I used to be the worst mouser in camp." He dropped the prey nearby. " Of course, I was raised by a Fox so that didn't help much either. " Cinder Birch sniffed for more mice.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 3:04 pm

Splashpaw

[center]Splashpaws ears twitched and curiosity flashed over his features, "What do you mean raised by a fox? Like, raised someone who was a fox-heart or an actual fox?" He said as he dugs his claws into the ground absentmindedly, pulling out roots and grass as he looked at Cinderbirch./center]

My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 3:10 pm

Cinder Birch

"A legit fox. Long story short, she had lost her cubs and stumbled upon an abandoned reddish and grayish kitten. Such a sad, confused Fox she was. Of course she understood when we left. My sister tries to forget it happened. Makes things awkward when a Fox is scented in the territory." He grimaced, ears flattening. " Anyways, who're your parents? I don't think I've seen them before. "
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 3:17 pm

Splashpaw

Splashpaw smiled, "That's actually kind of cool." He said before his gaze darkened, he didn't like to talk about his family, especially his mom, "It's not important who my parents are." He said with a sharp edge to his tone, shuffling on his paws uncomfortably, "Everyone knows who they are thanks to my mom." He muttered.

My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me