please lock/delete/ etc <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ❝ mistclan ❞ ▕ ▎o&a

Postby rocoboq » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:01 pm

x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ T ᴀ ᴡ ɴ ʏ ʜ ᴇ ᴀ ʀ ᴛ ﴿───
x...───﴾she-cat//warrior//25 moons//single (hetero)//in the camp//tags;; Dustsong﴿─────﴾﴿───
    The she-cat blinked and gazed up at the sky. It was a lovely day out; the sun was shining, the
    clouds were gorgeous, and there was a light breeze. It would be perfect for a walk, but she
    instead spotted one of her clanmates out of the corner of her eye and chose to speak with him.
    She rose to her paws and calmly padded over to where Dustsong was lying, her tail swaying
    slightly with the breeze. She laid down next to the tom without saying a word and wrapped her
    tail around herself. "Lovely day out, isn't it?" she purred, making small talk.
personal tags;; parabatai tawnyheart dovepaw
x...──﴾﴿─────﴾ D ᴏ ᴠ ᴇ ᴘ ᴀ ᴡ ﴿───
x...───﴾tom//apprentice//7 moons//single (bi)//apprentice den//tags;; open﴿─────────﴾﴿───
    Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast asleep in his
    nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so the earlier din had
    not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely take a cat jumping on him to tear
    him from his peaceful rest, which had actually happened on more than one occasion in the past.
    His deep sleep usually came with plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or
    what he hoped was visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He
    dreamed of the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with
    his elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too easy on
    him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the real world would see
    his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines of his mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:07 pm

D U S T S O N G

"It sure is." Dustsong responded quietly to the she-cat. It was Tawnyheart that was speaking to him. Now he didn't exactly like to talk, but he didn't mind talking to others. "However,
I personally perfer rain." He said quietly.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phenol » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:09 pm

D U S K C L O U D
Medicine cat, Tags: Juniperpaw

Duskcloud sighed, placing the bunch of herbs at his feet and stretching out to see if he could reach any that was submerged in the water. Of course, they wouldn't last long in the stores with how waterlogged they were, but it was better to have fresh herbs that could be used than dried, crumbly leaf bits that were essentially useless. Duskcloud gave an annoyed click of his tongue as his paw slipped and he drew back, gathering the herbs into his jaws, "We should head back," he mumbled around the leaves, "I'll go out and look in better places after we've given these to Singingjay."
H A W K W I N G
Warrior, Tags: Paleheather

"That'd be great!" Hawkwing purred, "It's always good to know techniques that other cats can't achieve--would you teach it to the apprentices? I'm sure they'd love to know skills most warriors can't use."
Hawkwing's whiskers twitched with amusement as Paleheather asked about his apprentice, "My apprentice would be Badgerpaw," he said with a small shake of his head, "Perhaps you'd like to join us for battle training?"

M O O N P A W
Apprentice, Tags: Open

Moonpaw skidded into the clearing, chest heaving as he dropped the three measly bits of prey he had managed to catch onto the fresh kill pile. He gave an annoyed flick of his tail--Jaypaw was going to win, for sure, and he didn't contribute all that much to the clan that day. Moonpaw decided that he'd go out later again, but the loner was a more pressing issue on his mind at the moment. He followed the unfamiliar scent of the loner to the medicine cat den, not noticing the hostile stares that the area was receiving at the time.

"What did Dappledstar say?" he asked, almost bouncing on his paws, "Did she say it was allowed--that's why Mink's here, right? In Singingjay and Duskcloud's den?"
phenol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:21 pm

x...───﴾she-cat//warrior//25 moons//single (hetero)//in the camp//tags;; Dustsong﴿─────﴾﴿───
    Tawnyheart smiled at his comment on rain. "Rain is quite calming," she agreed, looking up at
    the sky once more as though she were willing the clouds to turn gray. And she meant it; she also
    enjoyed the rain, but also knew that with the river already being so high, with much more water,
    it could get too big and swallow everything up. "I prefer when it's a bit windy, but not
    overwhelmingly so. The sound the trees all make when it is windy is nice, and we get a breeze,"

she finally purred, glancing back at the tom next to her.
x...───﴾tom//apprentice//7 moons//single (bi)//apprentice den//tags;; open﴿─────────﴾﴿───
    Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast asleep in his
    nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so the earlier din had
    not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely take a cat jumping on him to tear
    him from his peaceful rest, which had actually happened on more than one occasion in the past.
    His deep sleep usually came with plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or
    what he hoped was visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He
    dreamed of the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with
    his elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too easy on
    him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the real world would see
    his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines of his mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:32 pm

D U S T S O N G

"Wind is nice, but I don't exactly like it, but it's nice knowinh everyonr loves a certain ttpe of weather." Dustsong replied slowly. He looked up at the sky, and then he put his head on his laws. His silver eyes trailing aroind the camp. Then he raised his head and looked up at the she-cat.

I V Y W I N D

"Thank you!" Ivywind called after the medicine cat. Ivywind then began to tuck neatly into her meal.
The pile of feathers were beside her's and Wolfkit's nest, she'll put them in when he's outside our somwthing like that.

W O L F K I T

He let out a squealed as she booped his nose, he was disappointed when the she-cat left, but then was overjoyed when she came back. "Hi Dappledstar!" Wolfkit purred softly to the she-cat. "How are you doing today?" The energetic kit asked her with a warm smile on his face.

H O L L Y T A I L

Hollytail sighed softly. "Maybe I should go and nd the other half of the patrol." She muttered softly. She scented the air and picked up the scent of prey.
'Or I'll just hunt alone.' The she-cat crouched down, her tail waving slightly. She slowly crelt forward, she was trying to keep her tail as straight as possible. She leaped foward and snapped the vole's spine.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:24 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Mink, Wolfpelt] "Of course he does," Singingjay murmured to Wolfpelt. "Look at this cat, she's practically dying. I doubt she could cause any trouble; she needs our help. Besides, I'm a medicine cat; my role is to heal." She turned and pawed through their stores, sighing as she realized they weren't stocked with what she wanted. Grabbing ragwort leaves and poppy seeds, she swept them towards the she-cat loner. "Eat these, they'll give you strength and calm you down." As she did so, she looked up to see Moonpaw skidding over. "Dappledstar doesn't know yet."

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Mink, Wolfpelt, Moonpaw] Whitebirch returned to the den carrying a rabbit. He figured that the loner would need all the prey she could get and thus a mouse would not do. Setting it down, he turned to Moonpaw as Singingjay's words floated through the air. "She's right, why don't you go fetch her?" He flicked his tail lightly and looked at the starving she-cat. "The rabbit is for you; don't eat too fast or you'll be sick and heave it all up."
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:26 am

► WOLFPELT ◄
[ tom | 34 moons | warrior | location ; medicine den | tags ; singingjay, moonpaw, whitebirch ]
He began to feel rather cramped in the small den and tried his best to contort his large body in a way that would conserve some space. He took the comment on board and looked at the cat a bit more closely. She defiantly wasn't anything the clan couldn't handle, even at a healthy weight she'd be a hunter rather than a fighter, but by the sounds of it her spirit thought otherwise. Her long slim limbs and domed angular face showed that she was of a slim built breeding, most likely coming from a family of kittypets.

► MINK ◄
[ queen | 40 moons | rouge | location ; clan territory | tags ; whitebirch, singingjay ]
She ate the seeds and other earthy smelling things, she really had nothing to lose here. She looked at Whitebirch with great suspicious before grabbing the rabbit and dragging it behind her so she could shield it with her body, looking back between bites, her ears back.
The manor in which she was eating slowed her down already even though the temptation to dig in was hard to control.
trust the power beneath you
shani : 16 may 2006 - 30th august 2019
uk | equestrian | animal lover | empty the tanks | vegetarian | memes and aesthetics
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiwi sauce » Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:35 am

xx𝐊 𝐄 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐋 𝐖 𝐈 𝐍 𝐃
xx.xxxTOM ► 41 M ► WARRIOR ► CRUSH: --- ► LOC: CAMP ► TAGGED: ONYXPAW
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    Letting Onyxpaw work some of the excess energy out of her system – and letting her tame the local flora – Kestrelwind panned his gaze to either side of them. The space was fairly open as far as their woodland home could become. While there were still a few obstacles in the way, rocks half unearthed from rain, a rotted log that may have once been a tree and a few inconvenient bushes here and there, it was still considered one of the better places to get training done. “Alright, alright, settle down.” The tom meowed, gaining his apprentice’s attention. “First order of business, upsetting your opponent’s balance. If a cat can’t stand they’re at a disadvantage and can be easier to attack. Their ability and range of attack is severely limited when they’re on the floor, likewise panic can make their strikes even weaker. With that in mind, how best would you knock over a larger opponent?”Letting Onyxpaw work some of the excess energy out of her system – and letting her tame the local flora – Kestrelwind panned his gaze to either side of them. The space was fairly open as far as their woodland home could become. While there were still a few obstacles in the way, rocks half unearthed from rain, a rotted log that may have once been a tree and a few inconvenient bushes here and there, it was still considered one of the better places to get training done. “Alright, alright, settle down.” The tom meowed, gaining his apprentice’s attention. “First order of business, upsetting your opponent’s balance. If a cat can’t stand they’re at a disadvantage and can be easier to attack. Their ability and range of attack is severely limited when they’re on the floor, likewise panic can make their strikes even weaker. With that in mind, how best would you knock over a larger opponent?”
kiwi sauce

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby phayraoh » Thu Aug 10, 2017 9:44 am

ѕιngιngjay | ♀ | мed caт | 38 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Wolfpelt, Moonpaw, Mink] She watched with satisfaction as the she-cat began to eat; then again, why wouldn't she? "You're welcome to go now," she said, addressing the toms, "I'm sure a cat wouldn't do something to someone who very likely just saved her life." Singingjay pawed aside some of the loose fur that had drifted off of the rabbit, wrinkling her lip lightly. She was never a fan of eating in the medicine den and preferred everything to be neat, tidy, and in its designated space. "One thing is for sure, this cat needs to rest before any sort of justification before the clan."

wнιтeвιrcн | ♂ | warrιor | 36 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Moonpaw, Singingjay] Whitebirch returned to the den carrying a rabbit. He figured that the loner would need all the prey she could get and thus a mouse would not do. Setting it down, he turned to Moonpaw as Singingjay's words floated through the air. "She's right, why don't you go fetch her?" He flicked his tail lightly and looked at the starving she-cat. "The rabbit is for you; don't eat too fast or you'll be sick and heave it all up."

onyхpaw | ♀ | apprenтιce | 10 мoonѕ
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔

[tagged; Kestrelwind] The young she-cat soaked in every word her mentor said, determined not to let anything he said go to waste. When it was time to put her smarts up for him to evaluate, she took a moment to think while envisioning an enemy before her: Kestrelwind. He was definitely larger than her, but her small size held an advantage. "Go for the legs," she mewed confidently, "If you swipe at one, you can disable your opponent enough to be able to knock them down, or you can dive beneath them and use your back to heave them upwards, but that would recquire more strength and precision." Her amber eyes gleamed and she gazed at the tom, waiting to see what he thought of her response.
feral and forsaken
phayraoh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Thu Aug 10, 2017 10:33 am

"Sure is... though not many people tend to talk about it as of late," Tawnypelt claimed with a nod of affirmation. She brought one of her front paws up to her ear to scratch at a little itch that bothered her, then returned to her calm, almost lazy pose.
    Dovepaw, despite his determination to become an excellent apprentice, was fast asleep in his nest near the back of the apprentice's den. He was a fairly heavy sleeper, so the earlier din had not affected his sleep in the slightest. In fact, it would likely take a cat jumping on him to tear him from his peaceful rest, which had actually happened on more than one occasion in the past. His deep sleep usually came with plenty of dreams, be it a visit from his mother in Starclan (or what he hoped was visits), wandering the territory, or flying like a bird through the clouds. He dreamed of the latter quite often, but it turned out to be a dream in which he was playing with his elder sister, Tawnypelt. Even though he was under half her age, she never went too easy on him and the two had fun. While he was dreaming, those observing him in the real world would see his limbs twitching in response to the events within the confines of his mind.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the biggest nerd
working a lot
adult player

──── istp ────
newbie guide
important links
adopt a newbie
help ticket

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
rocoboq

My pets