Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Postby Departed » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

((I don't know if anyone knows this, but Shiba your Inu is currently on vaction. It would be best if we waited for her return.))
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mutt.Dog » Fri Jun 18, 2010 3:43 pm

((Sorry I haven't been posting guys just have been really busy with school and my internet has been acting up, but I should be able to post heaps with you guys now :3 Well when Shiba is back anyways :3))
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
Mutt.Dog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:13 pm

((Alright, guys! I'm back! Let's see...How can I jump in here...))

Aztec growled at Shane, feeling huge frustration that he wasn't backing down. He wondered why he was still so strong, when it was completely obvious that he was struggling to stay in the battle. He snarled before letting off a thunderous bark, and shoved him across the gravelled ground. He stood up, regaining his shaky footing. The battlefield was bloody, just as he had foreseen. He wondered how everyone else was doing, on this trecherous field. The feathered wolf snarled once again at his opponent, "I wish you a horrible death." Aztec said to Shane, narrowing his eyes across the pebbles where his enemy lay.

--

Lyra yelped as she was swept off the ground, and began to swipe roughly at Seths' face. But she knew it was no use; it was death for her either way. If Seth dropped her, she would plummet to her painful doom. But if she continued scratching and biting the bat-winged wolf, Seth would most likely hurt her even more.
"Seth! Let this battle end!" Lyra called out to him, but didn't think he would listen. "There is no use in fighting! I dissagree with you and your pack, but we musn't fight! Please Seth, hear my plead!" She yelled at the top of her lungs, staring down at her mile long drop.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:12 pm

Shane let loose a hiss of agony and struggled to stand up once Aztec had shoved him to the ground. The bones jutting from his chest and ribs punctured the skin and he howled silently in anger and frustration. You're weak! His father's voice sounded in his head, rough, furious, and lethal. How dare you call yourself a wolf, you pathetic dog! You deserve no less than what you get. You are a disgrace! Inside his mind, Shane whimpered and tried not to wince at the harshness of his father's words. He could clearly see his father now, in all his glory. With a fierce snarl, his father slammed his paw down onto Shane's snout, bringing Shane to the ground. Weak! He hissed, light of evil shining in his eyes. Shane's mind focused in on Aztec again, mentally shying away from his father's black rage. "I won't be weak." He whispered to himself, too low for his enemy to hear. With a crack and clicking of his broken bones, he lurched to his feet, blood dripping down his face. "Any death would be nothing compared to what I have suffered! To what your pack has left us to become!" With a creepy smile spreading across his face, Shane padded forward, wings spreading high above his back. His eyes narrowed in on the wound he had given Aztec earlier in the other wolf's chest. That was where he would strike again. With a howl, he lunged forward, using the last remaining ounces of energy he had and snapped his teeth onto Aztec's wounded chest. He dug his teeth in as deep as he could. If he was to die, he would bring this feathered betrayer down with him.
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔅𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔰,
𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰...

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:55 pm

Aztec breathed heavily as Shane padded towards him, muttering something about dying and his pack. He saw the mental weakness in which Shane suffered, and behind his morbid smile was a neglected figure, a spirit, a bird trying to escape out of a locked cage. He saw the sadness, the pain, the restless agony that was always lurching inside his enemy's stomach. And for a moment, Aztec felt empathy for this horrible creature. His eyes shone with a glint of understanding, and only for a split second did Aztec want to actually help Shane. To find the greatness underneath his crusty and rigid appearence. But this was not the time to study Shane's true self. Aztec had to fight, for it was a battle 'til the end. He spread his feathered wings, and a loud crash of lightning spread itself across the black night sky. Filled with hope, pride, and justice, Aztec stood his ground. He waited the moment when Shane would crash into him, bringing themselves to their fate. The cliff's edge was so close, and all it took was a nudge for Aztec to fall.
And with that, Shane crashed into his chest, digging his painful claws into him. Aztec held back a painful shriek, and instead kept silent, closing his eyes as Shane and himself plummeted to the ground below the cliff.

((-insert slow motion fall here-))
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:22 pm

Shane felt Aztec lurch under him and then they were both falling, down, down into the deep chasm beneath them. His instinct to survive kicked in and his bat-like wings spread out, catching him mid-air and supporting his tired, beaten body. Aztec continued to fall, and Shane knew that his feathered wings would be useless in such a down pour. For a moment, Shane imagined Aztec lying mangled and broken on the ground in the valley below, but then a twisted sense of guilt hit his gut. He tried to tell himself that it was only because he wanted to finish off Aztec himself as a real wolf, not letting a cliff do all the work. It was unfair to Aztec somehow. That was what he tried to tell himself, though somwhere deep inside him, the purer side, said it was because he couldn't see such an exhausted wolf die without a fight. Eyes uncertain, he dove down and grabbed Aztec by the scruff, effort of holding the other wolf crushing his remained ribs and causing the broken ones to scream out in protest. Once or twice, Aztec almost slipped from his grip. Shane's neck felt like it was about to snap and he howled in agony through Aztec's thick, course fur. With a final heave of determination or desperation--it didn't matter to him--he beat his wings and they landed on the cliff once more, blood from their fight earlier mixing with the rain in hazy red pools. Shane made sure Aztec wouldn't roll off the cliff and then collapsed on the wet grass, gasping for air, and praying he would live to see another moonrise.

(And so the semi-noble wolf comes out.)
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:53 pm

Aztec felt himself get lifted up. Maybe it was the afterlife, taking him to the skies above. But he didn't feel a thump. Maybe that's how it feels when you die, you don't feel pain. But he could still feel the rush of air waft past him, and felt like something or someone was holding onto him. The rain still pelted down onto his fur, and it was the same feeling as if he was alive still. But he couldn't hear anything; like he was deaf.
The grass beneath him then made prescence, and taking a chance, Aztec slowly opened his eyes. The soft sound of rough breathing filled his ears, and his hearing came back again. The blackness of his closed eyes slowly came to colour as he saw a red, bleeding figure lying hopelessley on the ground.
"...Y...You..." Aztec managed to mumble, and an almost unconscious smile went across his face. He then frowned, realising that this wasn't meant to happen. Wasn't Shane meant to let Aztec die? That was their mission; to kill any good-hearted wolf in their way. But Aztec had realised something, the only thing that was different between the two divisions was their wings. That was the only thing that kept them different from each other. It may be that their actions differ slightly, but they still had the same heart. The same wild heart that was meant to keep everyone peaceful in the animal kingdom.
"...We are the same..." Aztec murmured to Shane, before resting his head down on the soft bloodstained grass.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:10 pm

Shane watched Aztec carefully, barely hanging onto consciousness. He breathed a deep sigh of relief when Aztec seemed to be alright...enough. His raised his muzzle, eyes locking with Aztec's as his "enemy" stuttered "you." Shane's eyes lost some of their guardedness. "I couldn't let you die. Not like this. If we were going to die, we would die nobly." He said, more blood dripping into his eyes and mouth. He spat it out and his body shuddered from even that simple effort. "I don't want to kill anymore." He admitted. His eyes grew wide and scared like he was a pup again. "I don't want to become my father." He whispered, barely audible. He struggled to stand, but his ribs and chest screamed in protest and Shane finally let loose all his pain and depression in a single, mournful howl. It echoed throughout the clearing. He stopped abruptly when Aztec murmured, "We are the same." Shane shook his head. "No. You have a pure heart. Mine was darkened long ago. I wish death would come and take me away." He laughed without humor.
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:59 pm

Aztec frowned as Shane spoke; something was not right about the things he was saying. Of course, he knew that what Shane was saying was indeed true, but there was something else behind that. Something that Shane seemed to refuse to say. Maybe it was just his engimatic appearence that gave off that vibe. A warm, sort of empathetic smile moved onto Aztec's slender face as Shane admitted that he did not want to 'kill anymore'.
"If that is your descision, then death does not deserve your appearence." Aztec mumbled to him, lifting his head from the ground. "And if your words are true, then your heart will soon find it's own pathway out of the darkness. This is what Seth and everyone else in your pack is missing; a way out. You have a new advantage, but it is your choice as to what you do with it. You no longer need Seth's guidence, as you have your own."
At this point, Aztec felt like standing up and walking away, but he instead stayed. Half the reason was because his legs were tired and he had no energy left, but the other, more justified half was hearing what Shane had to say.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:04 pm

Shane closed his eyes bitterly. "And if I left Seth's pack, where would I go? At least they know what I have been through, know the curse I live with everyday. Look at me." He hissed, violent passion leaking into this voice. He unfolded his bat-wings. "I am no longer good. I am evil, an abomination." He shook softly, and the pain lanced throughout his entire body, but he didn't care, any physical pain was better than the years of agony he suffered mentally. "When I was a young pup, my father used to tell me that the only way to greatness was to prove you were stronger than others. To show any remorse, was a weakness. He told me that I would be better of dead than feel sorry for the wolf I was about to kill. Any emotion at all that could make my strike less powerful made me weak." He bowed his head. "And every time I showed weakness, whether it was my resolve or my fighting skills, he would..he would beat me." He shivered and scars were visible through his rain-drenched fur. Struggling, he sat up and heaved a sigh of pain. "That is what I don't want to become. A heartless, soulless monster that kills and kills for more power. I just want to be whole again."
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist