🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Postby Skyhawk » Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:54 am

H a w k p a w
    Male | Apprentice | 12 moons | Crush: Pebblepaw
    Hawkpaw chuckled, amusement sparkling in his eyes. He was glad she was honest with him. "I don't know what I'd do if something had happened to you," Hawkpaw responded, aware that Pebblepaw was responsible for his confidence boost! "Come on, we should visit the medicine den," He nudged her, changing the topic.

T h r u s h w i n g
    Female | Warrior | 30 moons | Crush:
    "You were brave," Thrushwing nodded, "All of us were," She finished, gazing absent-mindedly around camp. She noticed Hawkpaw laughing with Pebblepaw, Chestnutear supporting Hawktalon and was glad of the company. This battle could not have been won without the cats she was surrounded by. The sudden realism of the situation hit her and she felt admiration towards all of her clanmates, especially Falconwing.
Skyhawk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:06 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; rouge • warrior • )

chestnutear sighed. "its painful, but i'm alright. just limping. its okay," he meowed. she altered her stance to crouch her backside as the pain in her belly was awful. she tried to shift her weight to her right but she was almost falling over. "what about you? you seem to be in a lot of pain.." she meowed.

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; dustpaw • loner • )

he nuzzled her head with care. "you'd be in a lot of trouble if you go back. so stay here. no one is going to die. but if anyone was going to die i would be that cat and I would die to save you," he meowed. "just don't leave.. please," he meowed.

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby ~Wildfire » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:08 am

Falconwing
    [male - 35 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: shellpaw, thrushwing]

Falconwing nodded, following her gaze to their clanmates. There were many wounded, but he was glad to see that they were all supporting one another. It gave him hope that no matter what happened, Fawnclan would survive it simply because of the bonds they had between each other, bonds that held them together. "Yes. Today was a victory for all of us." He spoke eventually,
a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth.

Pebblepaw
    [female - 12 moons - apprentice - crush: hawkpaw - tags: hawkpaw]

Pebblepaw stood up, and headed towards the medicine den, matching Hawkpaw's pace and padding alongside him, her side pressed up against his for support. The sky above was just starting to darken, as if Starclan couldn't wait to gaze down at them from Silverpelt and make sure they were alright.

Icepaw
    [female - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: open - tags: alley cat, acorntail]

Icepaw felt a surge of relief when Acorntail came to help her fight the large tom. She dragged her claws down his shoulders repeatedly, while bizing down into his scruff to help herself keep balance on top of the struggling cat. Suddenly, the tom reared back with a yowl, pinning her the wall of the warrior’s den and his back, leaning on her with his entire weight. Icepaw yelped and let go of his scruff, retracting her claws at the same time. Now that he was free, the alley cat dashed for the forest, leaving the white-furred apprentice to slump to the ground.

Thistletuft
    [male - 30 moons - warrior - crush: open - tags: foxpaw, aurora]

Thistletuft shrugged, sitting down as well, “Be my guest, I’d like to see how long you will be able to fight alone against a clan of cats, since there is now only one of you and a couple dozen of us. So how about you walk out of here on your own and with your pride still intact, rather than have us chase your flea-bitten pelt out of here.” He meowed, unruffled by her attitude.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:17 am

SlatePelt
Tom|Warrior|C;IrisCloud|T;open|Mood: proud

The grey tom proudly watched the rest of the rogues leave. The toms eyes filled with pain, as he saw each cat wounded. His pelt seemed to tear. It felt like he felt all the other cat's injuries, and pains. They were one, that's all that's to it, he thought to himself. His grey pelt, now stained red, from the countless marks over it. DawnFlower, was going to be busy. I suppose she now needs a apprentice. He thought to himself. His claws sunk into the dirt. Justice, he thought with mixed emotions. "Rogues won't mess with us again." He mumbled to himself with a small smirk. His grey tail laid down. His ears perked up as an idea pushed its way into his mind. "Guys," he meowed out a bit longer, "Maybe we should organize a patrol. Like a herb patrol? I mean we're going to need, lots of supplies for everybody, and I'm not badly, badly hurt I can go out." He suggested this with a hopeful meow, but yet in a confident tone.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        ██
        ██

██ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress ██
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:21 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - Warrior - Location: Camp - Tags; roset
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Frostbreeze came to a halt once she circled back in front of the alley cat. The she-cat sat down, doing her best to ignore all of the stinging sensations she felt over her body. "What do you mean you won't hurt me?" She spat. "Look at what you and you're flea-brained friends have done to the clan!" Her fur bristled. Anger raged inside of her. "Why did you all come here? What do you want from us?" Her tail lashed around violently.

- Dustpaw - She-Cat - 12 Moons - Apprentice - Location: Forest - Tags; Olive
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dustpaw sighed deeply. "Fine." She gave the tom a half smile. "You win this time. I won't go back. I'm sure they'll be alright." Her head shook gently. "I wouldn't want you risking your life for me. That'd be a very foolish thing to do." The she-cat chuckled lightly. "What should we do now?"
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Morningstar0808 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:40 am

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
✯ ✯ ✯
H a w k t a l o n
✯ ✯ ✯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
position ;; warrior
age ;; 35 moons
tagged ;; Chestnutear
crush ;; Chestnutear
mate ;; open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hawktalon shook his head "No. I'm fine. I can manage." the tom meowed. He saw Chestnutear stumbling and he quickly moved to her side to prop her up. "Here let me help." he said softly, giving her wounds a gentle lick. He then glanced around the camp, so many wounded cats were stumbling about the camp.... The rogues were gone but no without a cost. Thank Star Clan there were no deaths though. The tom gave Chestnutear a gente nudge, "Do you want to go to the medicine den? You should probably get your wounds tended to."
Morningstar0808

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:02 am

Chestnutear
( • shecat • 32 moons • straight • c; hawktalon • t; rouge • warrior • )

chestnutear shook her head. "im fine. its just my shoulder," she meowed. "it can heal by itself, besides, you should go get your own wounds tended to. you are a strong deputy and I am just a warrior. you are more important to the clan than I am." she meowed. she licked her shoulder at an awkward angle, the taste of blood disgusting her.

Olive
( • tom • 12 moons • straight • c; dustpaw(kinda) • t; dustpaw • loner • )

"we better leave here," he suggested. "as for now we may have to move away from here. possibly as far out of clan territory we can go. that fat chestnut cat you said was your mentor could track us down if we stay in the old den."
(hes talking about chestnutear, she's not fat she's fluffy xP)

Foxwhisker
( • tom • 28 moons • bisexual • c; open • t; pidgeonkit • warrior • )

he curled up with his kit in the nursery. "dont be scared," he meowed, licking her head.

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
┖━━━━━━━◄◄━┚
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lunaar » Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 am

roset
➼ tom ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, frostbreeze, thistletuft, & foxpaw

roset was still looking down. then he sighed, and looked at frostbreeze. he didn't say anything, instead he just padded over to aurora. he knew it would be pointless to explain to frostbreeze why he couldn't attack her, plus, aurora would've gotten killed if he didn't do anything. he didn't want anything to happen, even though everything was happening. he stood next to aurora, as if to guard her.

aurora
➼ molly ➼ alley cat ➼ tags, thistletuft & foxpaw

aurora quickly noticed roset's presence, and rolled her eyes. she shoved roset aside, and growled at thistletuft. she ignored roset and foxpaw, but knew they were right, but she didn't want to leave without one of them knowing what's coming. she sheathed her claws, and instead laughed at thistletuft's words. " you could attack me, or, your whole clan would attack me, and then you can consider me dead. " she looked away, wanting to leave, but again, she just couldn't. she would fight all of these cats if she had to, she wasn't leaving without giving one of these fleas a decent cry. she stretched once more, and ignored the blood slowly gushing out of her ear, though she let out a small, faint yowl. she could tell she was going to be targeted if she stayed, but even if she left, she still would be.
lunaar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catsrock237 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Frogpaw - Male - 11 Moons - Apprentice - Tags: Slatepelt, Cherry (Mentioned)

Frogpaw only noticed there were a few rouges left in camp. "Good riddance!" he spat. Frogpaw heard Slatepelt's idea. "Yeah, we can go fetch herbs!" he looked around and turned back to face Slatepelt. "Slatepelt, there was a loner that has been looking for the clans, I was on my way with her to camp before the attack happened. Do you think Fawnstar will want to see her after this?" he meowed. Frogpaw was worried Fawnstar would be fed up with rouges and loners and would send her away.
Pet’s Name: ❥𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦: 𝘎𝘢𝘣𝘦 ~
Hello! I’m Catsrock237, I love to make digital art and illustrations. Check out my DeviantArt!
Catsrock237

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Fallenleaf » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:35 pm

FALLENLEAF

fallenleaf stood on the edge of the the thick forests and looked out at twolegplace."i wonder what happens there,"she said.
she turned around and saw a mouse scurrying along. she lunged at it and threw it up and bit. the tag of mouse blood tasted good and sweet. she walked back to camp holding the mouse in her jaws. she entered and walked over to the fresh kill pile and dropped it down. she looked at the nursery wondering if she would ever have kits possibly."yea right..",she sighed.
Hi! Im Fallenleaf. I enjoy drawing. Ask me about commisions!
Fallenleaf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me