The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The Rise Of EmberClan(warrior cats Semlit )Accepting

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:04 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze's amber eyes were still as cold as the water that flowed in the stream below. "Any other cat would have drowned. I still don't get why you think you have the right to try to budge me off my own territory," she snapped as she dipped her paw into the water again and let the fish she caught fly through the air until it fell to the ground before she killed it. There was a new found look of amusement on her face now.

Seedstar-Streamclan

Seedstar nodded as he he closed his eyes. "All secrets come forward at the gathering. The only thing I regret is not being able to spend time with my clan. I'm always asleep when most of you are awake because of what I'm doing. Sometimes...I wish I could be a warrior again." The words were said with regret as he avoided looking up at her.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:06 am

LeafSplash glared at her still"I was pushed off of Streamclan.That's right.I can swim because I AM from Streamclan...but no one knows. So shut up about about it and please don't tell anyone,or I'll probably kill myslef"
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:11 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze could only glance at him,bewildered before she started laughing. It was how she handled big news most of the time instead of showing any other emotion. "You...from Streamclan? Well since we are talking about realy beginings I don't come from Streamclan. Neither does Seedstar. Both of us had a rouge mother. You won't believe this either. She was banished from Duskclan!" She shut her mouth instinctivly. Of course...maybe that was it. She always thought that maybe since her mother was banished as soon as she become pregnant that they had forgotten about her. Splashgaze wasn't even sure if they knew she was the daughter of a rouge that used to belong to their clan.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:13 am

Leafsplash blinked"Re-Rea-Really?"he looked at her with dark eyes that brightend slowly as she told the story.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:17 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

"Pretty much...it's kind of hard to lie about anything like that. Duskclan banished her and she died because of it." Splashgaze could still remember the crackels of flames,the smoke,even the yowl of her mother as a burning tree limb collided into her. The meows of her brother and her were faint as a Streamclan warrior came and carried both of them back to camp by the scruff.
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:21 am

"They banished my mother from Streamclan when they found out she was evil,and that she was mates with someone that tried to kill one of their previous leaders. After,they hunted her down,and took her kits. i was the only one left behind...and Duskclan found me. they welcomed me...and i was made deputy after a year or two. Now i am the most appreciated cat in the clan expect the leader...I killed my brother,i accidently drowned my sister........I'm just a evil cat...a murderer..."

Coyotekit waited for his ceremony to become a aprentence to begin,today he was to be a aprentence...or was it tommorow?
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:24 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

Splashgaze just stayed quiet,fumbling with her tail as if she was still a kit. How could their pasts be so similar? It was like their situations should have been reversed and she should be standing on the other side of the Stream right now. "I don't think it's possible to be evil...no matter how many cats you kill. There is always a kind part of every cat somewhere...just waiting to show itself."
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:26 am

Leafsplash sighed and looked at her with eyes that darkened and lightened repeatedly.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Amitta » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:29 am

Splashgaze-Streamclan

As Splashgaze looked up she sighed. The deputy of Duskclan was deffinatly a cat she could relate too. The onlyt thing was was that she couldn't really speak to him at all to be honest. "I should be getting back to camp....Seedstar will be wondering where I am."
Amitta

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Locker-Neighbor » Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:30 am

Leafsplash nodded and ran back to his camp at top speed,scared that he and Splashgaz had so much in common.
Locker-Neighbor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me