π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π“π’π¦π›πžπ«πœπ₯𝐚𝐧 New and Accepting

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:18 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - No Crush - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart soon noticed he didn't say anything and she tilted her head. "Are you sure your alright?" She gently swam out of the water and shook her pelt out, then looked at him with her concerned light blue eyes. She was no medicine cat, but she felt like something was wrong. Was he hurt badly? What was it?

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:26 pm

.kingdom. wrote:
Lightningtailβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: camp - Tags: open -

just chillin

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

As Skyheart got closer, he waited. When she was close to him he made eye contact, his eyes piercing with amusement. He grabbed her shoulders with his front paws and pulled her close. With a grin he purred in her ear, "Gotcha..." as he pulled her under the water with his weight. Since it was shallow and he pulled her onto him, he didn't worry about her surprise too much because he could easily push the both of them back up. After a second or two and a flurry of bubbles, he released her and resurfaced, laughing.
and I made him a jerk but its fine because its fine
work in progress as always

in the meantime, go check out this RP forum!

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:30 pm

Skyheart got up immediently and gasped for air. After a few small seconds of coughing and breathing, she turned to him and batted his face with her paw. "What was that for?" She hissed. She wasn't too angry knowing it was a joke, but it still shocked her a little. She shook out her pelt once more, then turned to him for his reaction.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:42 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

just chillin

Thunderfangβ™‚ - Age: 30 moons - Location: forest edge of territory - Tags: Skyheart -

He brushed up against Skyheart reassuringly. "Its all just fun. I'd never hurt you sweetheart," he said as he came close to her face again. He turned away to get to the warm, sandy bank and smiled to himself. He may just be known as the clan flirt, but who knows. Maybe he wasn't joking for once. With a flick of his tail he stepped out of the water and onto the warm sand.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 5:52 pm

Skyheart couldn't resist but blush at this flirty comment that Thunderfang added. She followed him and her ear flicked, hearing a sound. Soon she noticed a squirrel, and began to crouch. She soon pounced onto the squirrel and quickly killed it, picking it up by its bushy reddish-brown tail and looking at Thunderfang, grinning.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:02 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

just chillin

He smiled as he shook water out of his fur, and sat down. "Nice catch... We didn't hunt for anyone else first or else I'd ask for a bite," he said, stomach growling. "I'm not even a big fan of squirrel but you did nicely." He closed his eyes and stretched, loving every bit of the warm sun on his wet fur.
tiredness = eternal writers block but its fine lol

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:11 pm

She smiled and sat the squirrel down on a stump before looking around for more prey. Soon she trotted over near a tree and picked a flower. It was a daisy, her favorite kind of flower. She quickly picked the daisy that was in her tuft and replaced it with the new one, then took the old one and put it in the river. She watched it for a few seconds before looking at Thunderfang.
I totally understand, I get it all the time. It will be when I'm in the middle of a story too :0

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:23 pm

.kingdom. wrote:

just chillin

"Why do you always put flowers in your fur?" Thunderfang asked, watching Skyheart from his spot on the ground. He enjoyed watching her go about her business, but didn't think anything of it. It wasn't like he liked her or anything. Sure she was pretty and nice and really fast, but he didn't think that he would even be adequate in anything like appealing to someone other than through his jokes. Pushing the thought away, he started to clean his fur, the sun catching the damp grey and ginger patches.

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KookieKrumblez » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:28 pm

Skyheart - She-cat - Warrior - No Mate - Tiny Crush: Thunderfang - No Kits - Tags: Thunderfang

Skyheart turned to Thunderfang and smiled. "Well, I love flowers in particular. They smell so sweet, and they are just beautiful to look at. I love daisies the most however. I'm not sure what it is, but I love the smell and looks of daisies the most. So I just put one in my tuft for decoration, and I do enjoy it." Skyheart slightly blushed and looking the other way for a second, then turned back to Thunderfang for his reply.

ImageImage
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .kingdom. » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 am

.kingdom. wrote:

just chillin

"I like it. The flowers suit you very well," he commented. He sounded like he wasn't paying attention, but his lack of sleep was starting to hit him like rocks. The warm sun on his fur, the soft sand beneath him, a nice friend to talk to, what more could he ask for? Maybe some more sleep but that was beside the point. For once Lightningtail was out of his mind, and he never even paused to wonder what he would think seeing him come back into camp with Skyheart. It was Lighningtail's problem anyway. Thunderfang watched Skyheart for a minute before closing his eyes again.

((so I have no idea why but it says that I just now posted this when I posted it last night... It even said that it was unread))

Ancient Awakenings
.kingdom.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me