🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sat May 19, 2018 1:46 pm

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{Warrior}~{Location= Camp}
He padded away from Leafstar and went to find Goldenclaw, on his way to find her he grabbed two mice from the fresh kill pile to share with her. He looked around the camp and eventually found her in the warrior den fixing her bedding, he walked up to her and gave her the second mouse and invited her to hunt after they finish the mice. “Should we invite others to join us? We haven’t really been talking to the other cats here heheh.”

{Goldenclaw}~{28 Moons}~{Female}~{Warrior}~{Location= Camp }
She gladly accepted the mouse and finished it quickly, she agreed to hunt and thought it was a great idea to bring others but didn’t know who to bring. She asked around hoping someone could hunt with them.
(She asks anyone to hunt with her and Gorsepelt)
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 1:53 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags: Splashpaw

"We, my little friend, are headed to the best field ever." He hopped over a branch that threatened to give them away. "It's a little place that Moon Lake found. Tons of mice there." Cinder Birch paused as the trees thinned, ears swiveling.

Moon Lake
Female/36 moons/single/tag: Goldenclaw

Moon returned to camp, disheartened. She didn't need to work on stealth. Her ears pricked when she heard Goldenclaw's request. Should she reach out more? Probably. The quiet cat trotted over to Goldenclaw cautiously. "I'll go if you'd like." She mewed softly.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 1:56 pm

Splashpaw
Tom||Apprentice||Crush: -----||Location: Mapleclan Camp||Tags: Open

Splashpaw puffed out his chest indignantly, "Hey I'm not little!" He said as he stepped over the branch, tail lashing for a moment before he stilled to take in the new surroundings. His nose twitched and mouth parted the tiniest bit as he took a couple steps forwards.
Last edited by LittleTrain on Sat May 19, 2018 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jack Harkness » Sat May 19, 2018 1:59 pm

littlestep
    male | crush: open | deputy | apprentice: hailpaw | location: territory | tags: hailpaw

x littlestep paused, keeping a few mouse-lengths away from hailpaw as he observed his apprentice's stance. it was almost perfect - there was just a tiny problem with hailpaw's tail positioning. he eyed the mouse, still unknowing of hailpaw's positioning. he smirked, watching his apprentice sneak up on the piece of prey. though hailpaw had not been an apprentice for long, the she-cat had high potential.

whitethroat
    male | crush: open | medicine cat | apprentice: hazelpaw | location: medicine den | tags: hazelpaw, kestreltail

x whitethroat had to keep a snort from escaping his jaws - hazelpaw was a considerate cat, he thought, as he nodded apologetically. he returned his focus to his patient, frowning at the miserable tom's lethargic figure. oh, starclan, help him. he huffed, awaiting kestreltail's answer patiently.

coalpaw
    male | crush: open | apprentice | mentor: midnightsmoke and leafstar | location: territory | tags: midnightsmoke

x coalpaw grunted as the force of midnightsmoke's blow to his ear knocked him away, causing him to stumble a bit before letting out a frustrated hiss. he gathered himself before aiming a quick swipe to midnightsmoke's muzzle before backing the move up with another swipe with his other paw.
Jack Harkness

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 2:09 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch tapped Splashpaw with his tail. "Of course not. You're already almost as tall as me!" Of course, Cinder was a cat on the smaller side. Splashpaw definitely had potential though. "I scent a mouse not far from here. Wanna tag team, or do you have it?" The key was to sneak out of the trees and into the field unnoticed. The tall grass helped some at least.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 2:14 pm

Splashpaw

Splashpaw shifted on his paws and paused for a moment before glancing at Cinderbirch, "Can I try and get it? I'm not used to hunting out here so I'd like to try if that's okay."
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 2:17 pm

Cinder Birch

"Perfectly acceptable." Cinder Birch nodded. There'd always be more mice out there. He sat down to watch Splashpaw's hunting techniques. It was never too late to learn something new.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hyena_TheShyVampire » Sat May 19, 2018 2:18 pm

{Gorsepelt}~{26 Moons}~{Male}~{Warrior}~{Location=Camp}
He looked to Moon Lake gratefully, as this would be his chance to make a friend other than Goldenclaw. He smiled at her and stood up after finishing his mouse. And followed Goldenclaw.

{Goldenclaw}~{28 Moons}~{Female}~{Warrior}~{Location=Camp }
She stood in response to Moon Lake, very happy to be with someone other than Gorsepelt for once. “Awesome! Thank you so much! We haven’t been doing much lately, heheh” she padded in the direction of the woods, and the three went into the woods on a hunting party.
Hyena_TheShyVampire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat May 19, 2018 2:26 pm

Moon Lake
Female/36 moons/single/tags: Gorsepelt, Goldenclaw

Moon Lake lagged behind them, heart hammering. She had never interacted much with other cats besides her adopted brother. What if they secretly hated her? What a silly idea. They didn't really know her yet. Hopefully they would initiate conversation, or not talk at all. Moon Lake despised her chronic shyness.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LittleTrain » Sat May 19, 2018 2:30 pm

Splashpaw

Splashpaw nodded and he scented the air before he began his hunt. He followed in the direction of the mouse scent, keeping his steps light and moving them more in a gliding way. Once he could faintly see blades of grass moving he got down into a hunters crouch, a sloppy one though. His tail was turned a bit awkwardly and his belly was a bit to close to the ground. In just another moment Splashpaw pushed himself of the ground and pounced at the mouse but landed awkwardly and inch to far. The mouse bolted but Splashpaw put up chase and followed the mouse further into the grass. A minute or so later Splashpaw came back carrying a mouse that was poorly killed and an awkward smile one his face.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Can you tell I like adoptables? Well I have even more
My Adoptable Collection!
All of my Plush Dragons!
LittleTrain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me