SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: SmokeClan // New + Accepting

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:04 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar smoke paw ) ----

Y E L L O W P A W

§--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : snowplow) ---- §

R E D P A W

-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )--

R A V E N C L A W

Ω---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- Ω

B E A R

---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ----

P E T A L W I S H

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Nursery ) ----
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:40 pm

“This pidgeon wasn’t too hard to catch. I’m going to try and find more prey for the fresh kill pile. We got quite a few mouthed to feed and I just wanna make sure everyone is well fed.” Smokepaw meowed. She would make a good Deputy but she was focused on becoming a warrior. She dropped her catch and buried it. She sniffed the air but couldn’t smell anything. Had they already caught what they could find?
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gomidove » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:06 pm

Username: Gomidove
Name:Ashenfeather
Crush: none
Apprentice: none yet
ImageImage Click here to visit the wonderful world of MagiStream!
GomiDove 🐕🕊Dreams Matter.

Thank you so much
to those who make my dreamies
come true!!

1. UR Tiger Dog
2. Malk dog golden collarThank you so much Djw0lf2014hereAJ!
3. UR Peach
4. PPS Dragon Cat
5. ALL THE WARRIOR CATS
6. UR BEE is 2nd
Gomidove

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:10 pm

(( Please review our rules and post on the discussion thread in order to join our rp ))
| My Characters | My Trade Thread |

Currently: Looking for many past event pets!

| Semi-Quit, Won't be on very often. Only pop in every so often. |

Skelly | ♀ | Roleplayer | Trades: Open | Pms: Open

"But first you must once more become that goddess
of retribution and righteous anger. Once more,
be nemesis."

Previous Usernames: skelanimalsluff & Skelly Leijon
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:13 pm

E a g l e s t a r 🌠
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
// Tom // 40 Moons // Leader // Lives: 9 // Mate: Tawnyflight // Apprentice: Wolfberrypaw // Tags: Tawnyflight, Olivedapple//

Eaglestar frowned at Olivedapple "A deputy can only be a senior warrior, senior guard, or senior hunter." he said "I only had three options. I didn't have as many as you all may think. A deputy must have already proved themself." he paused then listening quietly. "I don't want to hear it Olivedapple! You always pick sides! I've never done anything right in y our eyes in my entire life. So let's pretend we're going to be honest for once." he snapped. He then looked at Tawnyflight "I wasn't trying to ignore you. I had two cats talking to me and it's my job to talk to everyone. I was trying to balance the situation so that you and I could talk privately afterwards and discuss this. I was never trying to ignore you or make you feel bad. I would never do that to you. I was trying to get everything done so we could talk about our family." he said.

E m b e r g a z e 🔥
// She-cat // 34 Moons // Guard // Mate: Frozennight // Apprentice: Shatteredpaw // Tags: Open //

Embergaze padded away from Duskwing and glanced around camp looking for someone to talk to or something to do.

D a r k g a z e ⚔️
// Tom // 32 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: Hickorypaw // Tags: Hickorypaw //

Darkgaze flinched, looking at Hickoypaw in surprise. He stopped in his tracks, obviously caught off guard. He glanced around to make sure none of their clan mates were around before he let out a sigh. "Hickorypaw.." he started before he sat down. "I.. I didn't really want to have this discussion with you but.. It's better if I do than if you hear about it from someone else." he said glancing away as he spoke.

T r e e w h i s k e r
// Tom // 29 Moons // Hunter // Mate: Spottedfrost // Apprentice: None // Tags: Spottedfrost //

Treewhisker nodded "Thank you Tornshadow!" he called out after her. He then looked at Spottedfrost "I will, after I make sure you're okay. You're whats most important." he said nuzzling her cheek again. He smiled slightly "I think I interrupted you getting breakfast though, sorry about that." he said chuckling slightly.

R i v e r b r i a r 🌊
// She-cat // 24 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Apprentice: None // Tags: Smokepaw, Streamclaw //

Riverbriar smirked slightly "That's the spirit kiddo." she said before she buried her catch to come back for it later. "Let's keep going, Smokepaw is right we've got a lot of mouths to feed. We should at least get enough for all the queens." she said.

S u n s p o t s ☀️
// Tom // 16 Moons // Hunter // Crush: To be Aspenfur // Apprentice: None // Tags: Aspenfur //

Sunspots practically ran out of camp after Aspenfur before he shot ahead of him. "Come on! Let's go!" he called out pausing to look over at Aspenfur. He grinned excitedly "I'll race you." he said winking at the other tom before he took off racing towards the river. "Don't fall too far behind!" he called out.

M i s t y p a w 🌫️
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Mahoganytuft // Tags: Moonpaw, Cricketpaw //

Mistypaw nodded slowly before she looked at the other apprentices and smiled slightly. She could only imagine all the great things Moonpaw and Cricketpaw could do!! She squirmed slightly as if she was impatient for the rest of their lives to start already. What great things would they be known for? Would they have grand stories to tell one day like Wishpool and Briarstep??

E c h o p a w 🍂
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Oakmist // Tags: Shatteredpaw //

Echopaw nodded curtly before she stood up "We should do that." she said before she looked around. "I see your mentor.. But not mine.." she said frowning slightly. "Well.. We could ask Embergaze first then I suppose?" she offered looking a little disappointed. She moved to his side and flicked her fluffy tail "Ready to go?" she asked.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:24 pm

Smokepaw crouched as she picked up the scent of a dove. She stayed quiet as she stalked towards the scent. She soon saw it flying around she chased it, until she came across an awful stench. “Badgers?!” She meowed, startled. She wasn’t afraid to fight though. Smokepaw backed off. She couldn’t put herself in danger for a dove. But the clan needed food.” She huffed and stalked on quietly.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun Oct 01, 2017 1:43 pm

S T R E A M C L A W

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( warriors den) ---(Rank: Warrior)---( Tags :Riverbriar smoke paw ) ----

Y E L L O W P A W

§--( 11 Moons )--( tom )---( Location: apprentice den) ----(Rank: apprentice)--- ( Tags : storm paw) ---- §

R E D P A W

-- ( 11 Moons )--( she-cat ) --( Location: Medicine cat den )--(Rank: apprentice)--( Tags : Lilypaw )--

R A V E N C L A W

Ω---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( tom ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: Warrior)--- ( Tags : open ) ---- Ω

B E A R

---- ( 40 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location ) ----(Rank: kitty pet)--- ( Tags :OPEN ) ----

P E T A L W I S H

---- ( 30 Moons ) ---- ( she-cat ) ---- ( Location: Nursery) ---(Rank: queen)---( Tags : Nursery ) ----
Last edited by ~Kokichi~ on Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░
░░░

♪ 止まないワルツと世界の果てまで ずっと一緒さ♪

Hi I kin that's all u need to know. run now please,

I like enstars and enstars and esnats and bandori
too lazy to change images ♡

・゚
:

・゚

・゚
:

・゚

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
♪ 溶けてゆく硝子にも映そう 永遠に消えはしない愛を ♪

~ Socal ~ Cancer ~ 6/30 ~ Cosplayer ~
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ember1989 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:00 pm

“At least we are all in one piece. Let’s go!” Smokepaw meowed before digging up the pidgeon she had caught. She then ran, her ears pricked, alert. “Hurry Riverbriar!” She said. Her pads felt sore from all the running she had done today but she didn’t stop until she was safe in camp.
Ember1989

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby bunny boy » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:57 am

Skywalker .::. Male .::. Senior Warrior .::. Tags; Smokepaw

Skywalker shuffled his paws awkwardly. The cats still hadn't replied to his question. "Um I should go." He muttered, wanting to break the scilence. Skywalker stood up and bolted away. He might as well go and train his apprentice. Skywalker raced back to camp. As he reached his camp, he looked around for Smokepaw. As he continued to look around, he spotted her, with Riverbriar. Skywalker padded up to her. "Wanna go train?" He mewed awkwardly. Skywalker darted his eyes around waiting for her response.
she/her straight single ENFP-T
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
”And I know that it's wrong that I can't move on”
obsessed with; Lorde, BØRNS, the NBHD,
cavetown, Conan gray, 80’s pop & rock, coin,
dayglow, clario, girl in red, tiagz, the driver era,
def leppard, PVRIS, beach boys | Your lie in april,
ouran, assassination classroom, naruto

------------im just an online love------------
hi !! im bunny , but you can call me nick !!
im your local chaotic wanna be grunge soft girl,
who loves, to write letters and pretty makeup!
my pm's are always open !! | prove it.
| smartie !! | my best friend !! | CORN !! |

"but there's something about you"
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
x x
Todays vibe:
and just when I thought i would be okay, it shut down.
x x
-----------
apr. 24 memes
drill team plays piano
was: lovesick mixed kid chess
mama of two fur babies. extrovert.
practically inhaling spaghetti. caprisun.
soft girl vibes. aspiring makeup artist hehe.
books sprite star wars & star trek stickers
slushies naps pillows !! cuddles uwu pink !! 72 f
" If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you "
bunny boy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:05 am

Toadpaw
tom - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Hickorypaw - mentor: needed - tags: open

Yawning the small Silver exotic tom walked out of the apprentices den and faced the clanlife front of him.

Wingslash
tom - 24 moons - warrior - crush: Riverbriar - apprentice: open - tags: open

Mouth full of prey the handsome orange tabby tom padded into the camp, dropping his catched preys to the pile and looked at the clan clearning his leaf green eyes shining in pride. He was happy after suck a succeful little hunt of him.

Strawberrydew
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: Summerflower, open

She sat near the camp clearning, next to her sister Summerflower, sighing "do you think something new could happen today?" she meowed suddently, not looking at her sister when asked that.

Summerflower
she - 15 moons - hunter - crush:open - apprentice: open - tags: Strawberrydew, open

She keep grooming her pelt, blinking her eyes at ehr sisters question sighing "Do you really wish that something new could happen? I like iot the way it is right now" she meowed continued to lick her paws.

Midnightshine
she - 15 moons - warrior - crush: open - apprentice: open - tags: open

He walked alone into the forest, stopping toward a small river to drink. She liked to be out to the noisy camo and enjoy the silentness.

Icepaw
she - 10 moons - apprentice - crush: Wolfberrypaw/Pigeopnpaw - mentor: needed - tags open

Curling at her nest, the white she-cat continued to take her naps. She was not hurry on anywhere and she dind't sleep a lot in night so why not now?

Sharktooth
tom - 34 moons - warrior - crush: opem - apprentice: open - tags: open

Sighing on boredom the bluish grey tom glared at the clearning, wondering if he could join some patrols or anything cgoing to happen in clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me