ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ☀ Please Lock <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ☀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Postby CJClaire » Tue Feb 15, 2022 5:16 pm

OakClan

Robinwind - OakClan Medicine Cat - 80 moons - tags: Blizzardclaw

Robinwind held back a sob as Beestar fell still, pressing up against Blizzardclaw as the deputy wailed. He knew it wasn't easy to loose Beestar just as a friend and great leader, but he couldn't imagine how Blizzardclaw felt, loosing his mate. Her words echoed in his head, but he was too filled with grief to really understand them at the moment. A prophecy, for certain, but what could it possibly mean?

When it was time, Robinwind helped Blizzardclaw to the clearing, laying her down gently so that the rest of the clan could share tongues with her for the last time. This wasn't unexpected, Robinwind knew, but at the same time, no one was really ever prepared, were they? And there was so much to do tonight as well. Blizzardclaw and Robinwind would have to head to the Moonpool, and Blizzardclaw would have to pick a new deputy. As much as they would want to grief, clan life went on. They couldn't just stop everything.

"You were a great leader, and the best of friends, Beestar... May you find joy in StarClan," Robinwind murumered, pressing his muzzle into Beestar's fur before stepping back to let the rest of the clan pay their respects.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Elmshade - OakClan Warrior - 80 moons - tags: Bearsong, Magpieflight, Roseleap

As Magpieflight marked the last spot on the border, Elmshade purred with approval. "Good work," she said, nodding as he suggested they head back. She liked to see that the younger warrior was taking a little bit of a leader role. "And good idea. Maybe we can make it back before it gets too dark." The tortoiseshell she-cat glanced up at the sky, darkening as the sun fell lower in the sky.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Poppyspring - OakClan Warrior - 50 moons - apprentice: Featherpaw - tags: Jackdawstrike, Featherpaw

As Poppyspring walked into camp alongside Jackdawstrike and Featherpaw, jaws full of prey, he could tell that something was wrong. His heart sunk as he saw the clan starting to gather, and he he knew that Beestar had finally joined StarClan. Numbly heading to the fresh-kill pile to set down his catches, he nodded to Jackdawstrike as he headed to go find Splashfeather. Poppyspring had never been too close to Beestar, but he knew that Falconwing must be really hurting right now, and he glanced around the clearing for his friend. As Featherpaw spoke, he turned to his apprentice, blinking. "Oh. Uh. Yeah, you can go find Flowerpaw. Good work today, Featherpaw." He gave his apprentice a small smile, trying to be positive still.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Cedarstorm - OakClan Warrior - 20 moons - tags: Tinyfang, Buckstep

Cedarstorm looked up from where she had been grooming a spot on Tinyfang's back when the news spread through camp. She wasn't sure how she felt. Beestar had been leader since before she was born. She could see her uncle across camp with Beestar and Blizzardclaw, and she knw that he had been very close with the leader, but... Well, she had never really gotten to know Beestar herself. She could understand Tinyfang's worry about Blizzardclaw though, and she found herself frowning, the thought of losing a mate was... heartwrenching. "Flowers could be nice." She said, looking to her friend. "There's some pretty ones near the lake shore, maybe we could go pick some." The camp would be crowded with their clanmates mourning, and Tinyfang was right, it would be good to do something nice to pay their respects.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

EagleClan

Smokethorn - EagleClan Warrior - 46 moons - tags:

Smokethorn's tail flicked as the camp grew busier as it grew later in the day and cats returned to camp to gossip and share tounges and sunbathe in the remnants of the evening sun. He sat near the edge of camp as it was, frowning at the other cats. He still couldn't believe how many of them were his siblings. It was enough to have so many other warriors in the clan, but for them all to be related? Smokethorn scoffed. What was the point of trying to do great when no one would notice with the crowd?

Huffing, he got to his paws. He couldn't stand to be in camp right now. He turned and slunk out of the camp, heading out into EagleClan's territory. He would return when it wasn't quite so... loud.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Blossombreeze - EagleClan Warrior - 17 moons - tags: Thunderstrike.

Blossombreeze stretched out, rolling over as the sunny spot she had been laying in was cast in shadow as a breeze ran through the trees. She pouted, but got up to her feet. She couldn't spend all night lazing around anyway. She was starting to get a bit antsy. Scanning the camp, she looked for someone to talk to, frowning as she watched Littleflower head off with Swiftbadger. Well, she couldn't talk with her then. Spotting her brother, her ears perked up and she bounded over towards him. "Thunderstrike! How did you day go? I caught a huge sparrow today!" She purred, puffing her chest out as she boasted.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:49 am

Ivyleaf - she cat - 59 moons - crush: n/a - clan: loner (Oakclan) - tags: Ravenkit

Ivyleaf ducked under the tow leg fence, she glanced back at the house she stayed in and had Ravenkit in. She sighed before murmuring a goodbye, as she walked with her kit trailing behind her. They where walking for a good while and she picked Ravenkit up and carried her. Ivyleaf continued walking as she had Ravenkit in her mouth, they have been travelling miles. She sighed softly as she then placed Ravenkit down inside a den she found. It was abandoned so that was good, she looked at Ravenkit with a small smile “Ravenkit, please stay in the den, I’m gonna go hunt for something to eat, okay?” She then gave her kit a gentle lick on her head.

Roseleap - she cat - 16 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Oakclan - tags: Elmshade, Magpieflight, Bearsong

Roseleap nodded as she agreed with the others, Roseleap had helped mark borders. She sighed softly “this went well” she said as she started the walk back to camp. She hated this feeling, something didn’t sit right right here, but she didn’t know what.

Applefur- she cat- 18 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Oakclan- tags: Blizzardclaw

Applefur was by Blizzardclaw and Beestar’s side, her parents. She saw her mom take her last breath and Applefur had to hold in her own wail, as her father let out his. Applefur looked at Blizzardclaw before she stuck her face into his shoulder. Tears of her own coming out of her eyes, she knew it was her moms time soon, but she thought she would have more time "she's really gone.." she said her voice muffled. She took her face out of her fathers shoulder and nuzzled her mom and leader “mom, I promise to be the best I can be, the best you and dad raised me to me” she murmured softly tears falling down her muzzle and onto her moms fur

Thunderstrike - tom- 17 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Eagleclan - tags: Blossombreeze

Thunderstrike yawned as he just woke from his nap in the camp. The sun beating down on his coat, he stretched as he heard his name. He jumped slightly before looking around to where the voice came from, it belonged to his sister, Blossombreeze “Blossombreeze!” He smiled as she told him what she did “that’s awesome! I marked some borders then took a little nap, nothing to exciting like your day!” He said smiling. He was happy for his sister

Larkpaw - she cat - 8 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Eagleclan- tags: Liongrowl, Embercloud

Larkpaw smiled as she brought her sparrow back and dropped it at Liongrowl’s paws and she smiled happily her sides heaving as she was practicing tree climbing and in that moment, she caught a sparrow! She was happy with herself and she purred at his words, the clan was indeed spgonna eat good tonight, and she helped! Larkpaw nodded “yeah, I think we should head back now” she said smiling. She picked up the prey she caught and they walked back just before Larkpaw almost bumped into Embercloud, she dropped her bird from her mouth “sorry!” She squeaked before she looked at the tom “we had an awesome day! And look! I caught my own bird!” She said happily as she picked her bird,up and raised her head high.

Last edited by Albino_ on Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Feb 16, 2022 6:55 am

Daydream//tom//crush: Nightwish//tags;;willowthorn, nightwish
The tom looked at his Apprentice in thought, "I feel it too... Many moons have passed and everything has changed..." Just past his apprentice he spotted nightwish. He knew that willowthorn wasn't totally set on being a medicine cat, neither had he. If he had been a warrior he would have had the one cat he wanted as a mate and kits. "Willowthorn, I know you're not set in your heart to be a medicine cat but you have a gift. I know how you feel because I gave up what I wanted most to be a medicine cat... My head was content. I was determined to take a mate and have a family. Star clan had chose me to take this place... If it makes you feel better I'll take you out tomorrow and show you some things so if you are ever in trouble or alone you'll be able to defend yourself. But we should get some food in our bellies if everyone else has been fed."

Goldenrose//she cat//tags;; hunting patrol
The she cat scented the air looking for prey. She seemed slightly distracted. Everything in her head was her kits and many others being outed. She was stunned by that. She felt as if her clanmates disliked her because of her kits, disliked her kits because of their father. There! She scented a pigeon. She dropped into a Hunters crouch and crept forward

Brightpebble//she cat//tags;;doestep
The she cat was working on her crouch and creeping when the younger warrior doestep bounded over and called out to her. "Hi doestep! Of course I am," she purred. The she cat was always working hard to prove to everyone that she was not her father but her own self. She hadn't known and other than confiding in her siblings or daydream she had avoided others in fear of their rejection but she was happy she'd get to do something useful.

Hawkfire//tom//tags;;open
The tom spotted his brother entering into camp. The two were closer with each other and sometimes included their sister taigarain. He shrugged.

Thistlereed//tom//tags;;fogrunner, littlecloud, swiftbadger,Open
"You two have fun," he said as he walked away from the group. He spotted his brother and dropped what he was carrying into the fresh kill pile

Snowstrike//she cat// tags;; open
She looked out upon her clanmates. She sat watching patrols come and go. She was bored.
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:32 pm

Taigarain || female | EagleClan | tags: Smokethorn

She sat in the middle of the camp, tail elegantly curled around her back paws. Everything seemed... busy, but she had never really had much of an issue with that sort of thing. A bit of movement was always what she wanted in a day. Stretching out her back paws, she adjusted her footing- for all these cats to be walking around, and she was just lazing around! What in the world would her younger self have thought!!

Taigarain! Go patrol! Hunt! Fight something! Be useful!! Work!

She had mostly tried to relax on the constant work she used to be a fan of, but sometimes the urge struck her again and she needed to get herself moving. Making up her mind she stood up, eyeing the camp before her eyes fell on another cat that was leaving camp- maybe for the same idea as her, maybe not. Still, not a bad idea to join them.

She hopped after Smokethorn with a quick step in her paws, doing her best to catch up.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Fri Feb 18, 2022 3:41 am

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Blizzardclaw ♂✦ 93 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Beestar ✦ Tags: Robinwing, Applefur | Mentions: Sootspeckle, Foxfeather

Everyone knew what was happening over the time of the last few days with Beestar but Blizzardclaw was ignoring the idea of what was coming and just wanted to enjoy the last time he got to be with his mate. And knowing what was slowly happening to her was rough and sad too, despite the two of them talking since they were apprnetices of being leaders and deputies, he was very sad about the idea of his soon reality of being the next leader of Oakclan and he knew he was going to hate it all and easily become a grumpy leader without Beestar no longer with him as well as his first mate Bluestream who was his first litters mother.
    "Yes Beestar... it does sound nice but... I don't want you to go." He had told her once sadly before his mates soon passing and his wail began quickly. He didn't want this, he was hoping the two would just grow old together after he possibly retired in another twelve moons or more and let a new deputy take his place. He knew there was a lot at stake now from Beestar's warning and he was the one now in charge of the clan.
    Once Robinwind and himself had moved Beestar into the clearing after he had calmed himself enough he had stayed close to her side, letting Applefur lean against him as he wanted to comfort his and his mate's daughter the best he could. But it was hard with the words echoing in his head and watching Applefur and Sootspeckle mourn the loss of their mother, he was glad Weaselstripe was there for Sootspeckle and how close the two were despite only being half-brothers that were many moons apart. He just sat quietly, nuzzling his head into his daughters shoulder while he watched the cats in the clan come up. He sighed as he watched Foxfeather rush off, he noticed how she acted after her brother Gravelclaw died which was the main reason he had kept an eye on her but however it was mainly because she was his grandkit. It was her leaving that made him notice the hunting patrol's return.
    He knew he had to state the deputy as per warrior code but his heart ached and wish everything could wait until tomorrow but he didn't want Starclan to be angry with him. Even though he was angry with them not ever helping Beestar truly get over her sickness it seemed for many moons now. He knew he had to speak and leave camp which was the last thing he wanted due to leaving her like this.

Weaslestripe ♂ ✦ 66 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Tags: Dappleleaf, Sootspeckle | Mentions: Tinyfang, Foxfeather

Weaslestripe felt awful for his former apprentice, his half-brother, his close friend as he sat over death again with him. He saw Beestar as his own mother even though he knew his own briefly though Beestar and his father had been together for many moons and he was glad that his father was able to find love again with such a wonderful cat. He only could imagine how that felt though he sort of did because of Dappleleaf's accident. "I know but she'll be happier there and in time we will all see her again in Starclan and I know she'll be watching over us and especially you and Falconwing and Applefur. And I know you didn't know your brother Stormfeather but he is happy I'm sure to see her again." He frowns and licks the other tom's head as he tried to consol Sootspeckle, glancing occassionally at his mate then towards his kits, including watching Foxfeather leave the camp in a rush which made him feel uneasy and sad.

Falconwing ♂ ✦ 53 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Dustpetal ✦ Tags: Dustpetal, Sootspeckle

Falconwing had watched over his mothers body sadly, he had known like everyone her time had been coming slowly to an end but it didn't make it any easier to see her lifeless. He had padded over, giving her a few licks on her head before he had moved away and glanced at his half-brother Sootspeckle. Though related the two never seemed that close compared to how Weaselstripe and him bounded, he felt terrible for the pain he was going to.
    He moved towards the two toms, giving his younger brother a few licks on his shoulder. He always felt bad for Sootspeckle as he had already been through so much in the small amount of being alive but he was sure glad that Blizzardclaw was still going to be around for moons to come while both of his parents were now reunited in Starclan.

Flowerpaw ♀ ✦ 10 Moons ✦ Mentor: Littleshadow ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Featherpaw | Mentions: Splashfeather, Jackdawstrike, Poppyspring

Flowerpaw had already been in camp since the sunhigh patrol which happened after her training with her mentor. She had taken a nap when she had first gotten back but had felt almost a jolt go through her to wake up like she thought something soon was going to happen. When she had joined the others in the clearing of the camp and glancing over at the leaders den, seeing the cats that were closest to the leader outside of it. She was contently grooming herself until she had heard the wail and her ears went down as she grew anxious, wanting her sister who was the closest to her.
    Upon Robinwing and Blizzardclaw bringing Beestar's body out to camp, she saw the hunting patrol coming back which had both her father and sister on it and she felt at ease with them being back. She saw her parents rushing to one another which was sweet but stayed back at their normal spot nearby the apprentice den as she saw Featherpaw talking to her mentor.

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Mistflower ♀ ☽ 88 Moons ☽ ApprenticeMate: ☽ Tags:

Mistflower was enjoying time alone as she already had lead a patrol in the morning and had hunted alone after. It wasn't normal for her to take time alone despite her being friends with Litteflower and Swiftbadger as well as Quiverheart but at times it was hard to be around them all due to the happiness they all had around them it was hard at times for her. She didn't like she had missed out on her chance twice with her bestfriend and now without him around it was sad for her too. Eventually she had her kits but they weren't all that close to her now they were warriors themselves.
    She had blinked back from her thoughts as Quiverheart came up to her and headbutted her shoulder. "Yeah I'm not surprised he did," she sighs out but she got up and stretching before she lead them outside when hearing Doestep's voice. "Yes Quiverheart did, Doestep," she began saying before the young warrior had dashed off which only made her let out a laugh. She had a soft spot for Doestep, getting to see her grow up and though she was sadden that she didn't get to be her mentor, she still meant a lot to her.

Redflame ♂ ☽ 51 Moons ☽ ApprenticeCrush: ☽ Tags: - | Mention: Smokethorn, Tigerblaze

Redflame had already been deligent about making sure he did his part in the clan before having a relaxing moment just right out side of camp. He had noticed Smokethorn pass him in his hiding spot, he knew the tom was always in a mood and he didn't blame him. He was like that, especially from when delivered the news and then Tigerblaze becoming deputy of his clan despite being an Oakclan cat even though he was actually born in Eagleclan, he never would see him as one. He was mad at the tom swooping in and taking the deputy position that should of been taken by an actual Eagleclan cat. At times staying in this clan had felt tough on him and only made him miss Brambleshade more.
    He sighed as he headed back into camp, he wasn't looking forward to it as he always felt watched as he never made it a secret that he wanted to be leader. And that now would never happen not with Streamstar angry at his father and for any kit of him.

Rainwhisker ♀ ☽ 36 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Windstorm | Mentions: Streamstar, Tigerblaze

Rainwhisker looked up at her friend as she was approached, purring softly at the idea. The two of them had always were fond of each other and were always close despite the fact that she was in the next set of apprentices after her becoming a warrior but had gotten even closer once Windstorm had become a warrior. "Yeah let's go before somehow we get roped into something," she tells the younger one as she noticed Tigerblaze also entering the leaders den. "Don't be surprised if Newtclaw tries to tag along," she joked and licked her friends ear. "I think he fancies you." It wasn't thatt though, she knew her brother wasn't the same between their other brother's passing and their parents not long after.

Newtclaw ♂ ☽ 36 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Windstorm

Newtclaw had been working on eating his food alone but he was eating slowly as he watched the camp from afar. He eyed his sister beginning to leave it seemed with Windstorm, he was always tagging along and he did feel a little guilty but he didn't want to always be alone.

Leopardtooth ♀ ☽ 14 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Tigerblaze

Leopardtooth had gone out on her own for a final hunt for the day, though she already had gone out with a patrol earlier. She didn't like sitting down for long, she was the deputy's daughter and though she wasn't close to him she wanted him to be proud of how good of a warrior she was. Maybe it might lead to something in the future but for now she was happy just being a warrior for a little over three moons, she was the first of her litter to become one as she was very known for pushing herself which was part on her mentor for being one to push others but on her too. She was proud of the fact she did become a warrior earlier than most, let alone the first of her other.
    She was along the Oakclan border when she could hear something in the distance, that sounded like it was coming from their camp general area if she had to guess. She carried her two freshkills quickly back to camp and rushing past all the cats on patrols that were leaving and coming back and began looking for her father but saw him heading into the leader's den. And she knew not to disturb him when inside there but she could wait for him.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 18, 2022 8:11 am

EAGLECLAN
Silverhawk - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
He was being out at night patrol and was now taking his sleep at the warrior's den, even if the camp was pretty noisy for all the cats being there, but he tried his best not to mind about it.

Pigeonheather - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
The pale furred tom watched the camp in silence, he was still pretty shocked about the news that most everyone in this clan was blood-related to him and Vanillasplit. He was disappointed in his father for doing suck a reckless thing, but still, he was blad that at last his mother did have those kits she wished for and she never got to hear the truth about Southwind.

Vanillasplit - Queen - kit: Frozenkit - crush: open - tags:
She sat there near the nursery, grooming her pale fur carefully, but keeping her eyes out of her only alive kit. Her ears perked up when the hunting patrol got back to camp, she herself was not that hungry yet, but Frozenkit seemed to want some more prey to eat.

Rosemaryleaf - warrior female - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
She sat there grooming her dark fur, flicking her ears as the hunting patrol made their way back to the camp.

Archpaw - apprentice male - mentor: open - crush: open - tags:

Scorchpaw - apprentice female - mentor: open - crush: open - tags:

Frozenkit - kit female - mother: Vanillasplit - crush: open - tags:
The small kit waited patiently for the hunting patrol to get back, she already got to eat mice, but she was still hungry. Her tail flicked in excitement when the three warriors got back to patrol with some fresh prey to eat.

OAKCLAN
Raccoontuft - warrior female - apprentice: Fernpaw - crush: open - tags:
Yawning she watched the camo in her most common spot, which was not so close to the cleaning, but still enough for her to see everything going on in camp. She waited for her apprentice to make her appearance.

Hazefire - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
He wondered around the borders of Oakclan, as he was not involved in the patrols and he didn't have an apprentice to worry about, he took his time to do something to himself.

Patchedheart - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
Yawning the patched white and black tom padded out of the warrior's den after taking a quick nap after the patrols were organized and left out. He didn't have anything else to do so why not take a rest.

Spottedthorn - warrior female - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:
She stayed there and watched the camp silently, wondering what she could do now or if anyone needed anything.

Frostegret - elder agender - crush: none - tags:
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:07 am

OakClan

Robinwind - OakClan Medicine Cat - 80 moons - tags: Blizzardclaw

Robinwind watched as his clanmates came up to pay their respects, but he kept the closest eye on Blizzardclaw. The sky was darkening as the sun passed the horizon, and as much as he hoped that they would have time... Robinwind sighed. "Blizzardclaw," he mewed softly. "It's getting late." With any luck, the deputy would see Beestar when he was granted his 9 lives, and maybe that would help too. He certainly didn't wish this on any cat, and it hurt to see his friend like this. And it was a lot of responsibility as well, having to pick a deputy at a time when he was so vulnerable.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Elmshade - OakClan Warrior - 80 moons - tags: Bearsong, Magpieflight, Roseleap

Elmshade nodded in agreement with Roseleap, and followed Magpieflight back to camp with the rest of the patrol. She was looking forward to seeing Riverstripe and her kits, and she found that she was feeling pretty tired after a long day of work. She definitely was looking forward to laying down for the night. The Clan had been anxious the past few days, with Beestar being sick. She just hoped they returned to camp with good news.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Poppyspring - OakClan Warrior - 50 moons - apprentice: Featherpaw - tags: Jackdawstrike, Featherpaw

As Poppyspring walked into camp alongside Jackdawstrike and Featherpaw, jaws full of prey, he could tell that something was wrong. His heart sunk as he saw the clan starting to gather, and he he knew that Beestar had finally joined StarClan. Numbly heading to the fresh-kill pile to set down his catches, he nodded to Jackdawstrike as he headed to go find Splashfeather. Poppyspring had never been too close to Beestar, but he knew that Falconwing must be really hurting right now, and he glanced around the clearing for his friend. As Featherpaw spoke, he turned to his apprentice, blinking. "Oh. Uh. Yeah, you can go find Flowerpaw. Good work today, Featherpaw." He gave his apprentice a small smile, trying to be positive still.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Cedarstorm - OakClan Warrior - 20 moons - tags: Tinyfang, Buckstep

Cedarstorm looked up from where she had been grooming a spot on Tinyfang's back when the news spread through camp. She wasn't sure how she felt. Beestar had been leader since before she was born. She could see her uncle across camp with Beestar and Blizzardclaw, and she knw that he had been very close with the leader, but... Well, she had never really gotten to know Beestar herself. She could understand Tinyfang's worry about Blizzardclaw though, and she found herself frowning, the thought of losing a mate was... heartwrenching. "Flowers could be nice." She said, looking to her friend. "There's some pretty ones near the lake shore, maybe we could go pick some." The camp would be crowded with their clanmates mourning, and Tinyfang was right, it would be good to do something nice to pay their respects.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

EagleClan

Smokethorn - EagleClan Warrior - 46 moons - tags: Taigarain

The dusk air outside of camp felt much more freeing. Smokethorn had been feeling more and more suffocated in camp recently, and had been questioning why he stayed anyway. It wasn't as though his hard work would ever pay off. Afterall, Streamstar had picked Tigerblaze of all cats to be deputy, even though he had left OakClan to come to EagleClan. He flicked his tail in annoyance.

As he made it farther out in the territory, his ears twitched at the sound of pawsteps approaching from behind. Grumbling, he stopped and turned to face the cat following him. "What are you doing?" He snapped, seeing who it was when Taigarain caught up.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Blossombreeze - EagleClan Warrior - 17 moons - tags: Thunderstrike.

Blossombreeze purred, "That sounds great too," she said to her brother with a smile. "Hopefully we can be put on the same patrol sometime soon! She found that now that they were all warriors, she spent less time with her siblings, since they weren't training together or doing apprentice chores. "I guess we could ask Tigerblaze about it, maybe he can put us on a patrol together tomorrow!"
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Sun Feb 20, 2022 12:15 pm

Taigarain || female | EagleClan | tags: Smokethorn

Taigarain stopped once the other cat turned around. For some reason Smokethorn seemed... so much older than her, apart from the fact that they were only a couple of moons apart. She dipped her head once- just in a show of politeness- before beginning to explain herself. "Camp was getting... rather dull to me." she answered. "Not much happening, so many cats conversating... I decided to step out of here for a bit. And," she continued, making eye contact with the other feline- "I saw you doing the same... or at least what I think is the same. So I decided to walk after you." She pauses, but before they could respond adds something else: "I wasn't trying to follow you, if that's a concern. We happened to head the same way out of camp and cross paths again."
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:01 am

OakClan

⌡→ Jackdawstrike 60 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Mate: Splashfeather | Tags: Splashfeather

"ᴵ'ᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ᵉˢᶜᵃᵖᵉ ᵗᵒ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʷᵒʳˢᵉ!

Jackdawflight's eyes followed his mate's to the sad seen before them. It made his heart ache to see Blizzardclaw and the pair's kits around Beestar. Now that he was a mate, Jackdawflight could imagine that pain. If anything were to happen to Splashfeather, the tom knew he would be broken. And now, not only did Blizzardclaw have no time to grieve - the entire Clan's weight would be resting on his shoulders.
Jackdawflight lowered his head to touch Splashfeather's ear in comfort. "I've never known an OakClan without Beestar as its leader."A deep frown formed on the tom's muzzle as a realization dawned on him. "EagleClan's leadership just changed as well. Things with Streamstar seem so...uncertain. I hope she doesn't take this as a sign of weakness. We know Blizzardclaw is strong and well - but they may assume his grief will dull his sharp senses. I don't think Blizzardclaw will have troube leading us, but I'm afraid EagleClan's numbers will be a problem for us if they decide to start something."

ᴵ ᵃᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˢʰᵃᵈᵒʷ ᵈʳⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵉᵃʳˢᵉ!"

C a s wrote:⌡→ Fawnpounce 51 mns | | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Brambleshade

"ꜱᴏ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴏ, ᴡᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ,

The tabby tom was filled with grief as he watched the leader of OakClan be lain out before them. Beestar's leaderhip had been full of kindness, in his opinion. Beestar had allowed his entry as a kit - and only a moon ago, she had allowed Brambleshade to join OakClan. Fawnpounce would be eternally grateful for that. Now, the tom stood beside his brother.
"I wonder what OakClan will do now," the tabby murmured to Brambleshade, shaking his head wearily. "EagleClan and OakClan taking new leaders, only a moon apart..." He shook his head again. Fawnpounce wasn't prepared for so much uncertainty. "Thank StarClan we have Blizzardclaw, huh?"

ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɢʀᴀʙ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ."

⌡→ Dappleleaf 71 mns | | Kits: Unborn | Mate: Weaselstripe | Tags: Weaselstripe, Sootspeckle

"𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝓊𝑔,

Dappleleaf's eyes followed Weaselstripe to Foxfeather leaving camp. She knew the she-cat was her father's favorite, and she had paused to offer support, but it was strange of her to leave at such a critical time when she normally would be comforting Weaselstripe. Dappleleaf's attention turned back to her mate and his half-brother. Her tail curled tightly around herself as she felt the kits squirm in her stomach. Her heart ached at the thought of her kits going through what Beestar's were. Don't worry, little ones. I will live for seasons to guide you. A pang of sadness coursed through her as her sons came to mind: Stormfleck and Gravelclaw. She hadn't been able to protect them, and now they walked with StarClan.

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝑒𝓌 𝓅𝓇𝑒𝓈𝒸𝓇𝒾𝓅𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃."

⌡→ Tinyfang 38 mns | | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Buckstep, Cedarstorm

"𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀𝓈 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝒶𝓂𝑒, 𝒾𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓂𝓈;

The small cat was on her paws quickly. "Good idea, Cedarstorm!" Tinyfang purred. Her gaze fell on Weaselstripe and Sootspeckle. Her father and half-uncle were grieving, and Tinyfang's own eyes welled with sympathetic tears. "It's just so tragic," she murmured to herself with a shake of her tiny head. Realizing that she had gotten distracted, Tinyfang put back on a chipper face and bumped her flank against Buckstep's. "Come on, Buckstep, you coming with us?"

𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒽𝑜𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝓈 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒽𝑜𝓂𝑒, 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝒶 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓅𝓁𝑒 𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓀𝓈."

C a s wrote:⌡→ Foxfeather 38 mns | | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags:

"𝕎𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕝𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦,

The long-furred calico touched her muzzle to Beestar's lifeless haunch before placing a tender lick there. "Thank you for everything you did to serve OakClan, and to guide my father's family," she murmured into the leader's fur. Foxfeather had rushed to Weaselstripe and Dappleleaf's side - checking on her father had been Foxfeather's top priority. Now, the queen knew her father was busy with Sootspeckle and Blizzardclaw's family. As the calico padded away from Beestar's body, her paws set course to the forest. She didn't stop until she was practically on the EagleClan border - here, she could think. The moment Beestar's body had been brought out, she had been overwhelmbed by the scent of blood that wasn't actually there.
"Gravelclaw," she murmured to herself absently, looking up at the stars. "Will you be there tonight? Will you be granting a life to our new leader?"

𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕀 𝕙𝕒𝕕 𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕔𝕜𝕖𝕕 𝕠𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕕𝕒𝕪."

⌡→ Sootspeckle 18 mns | | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Weaselstripe, Dappleleaf

"𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚟𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎 -

Sootspeckle looked up at Weaseltripe with big, watery green eyes. "Do you think she's with Fishpaw right now?" He asked innocently, as if he were a kit that didn't understand StarClan. His brain felt foggy and muddled, and his eyes stung. His tail curled over his own flank, as if he were physically trying to protect himself from the grief he was filling. For Sootspeckle, his heart felt like it was breaking.

𝙸 𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚒𝚝 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔."

⌡→ Featherpaw 10 mns | | Mentor: Poppyspring | Crush: | Tags: Poppyspring; Flowerpaww

"ᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ ᴀɴᴅ, ʀɪꜱᴇ, ʀɪꜱᴇ; ᴍᴀᴋᴇ 'ᴇᴍ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ;

The tortoiseshell dipped her head to her mentor. "Thank you, Poppyspring." With that, Featherpaw turned on her heels and padded towards Flowerpaw. She greeted her sister with a protective lick on the head. "I wonder what will happen now," she murmured, taking a seat beside Flowerpaw. "Blizzardclaw will have to pick a new deputy. I wonder who he'll pick. I wonder if it will be Poppyspring." Featherpaw was sad, sure - or at least, she knew she was supposed to be. In truth, she didn't feel much in the way of grief for Beestar. Or many of the warriors that had died. Death was still a new concept to her, and it hadn't affected anyone she loved dearly (not that many of those cats existed). She was much more concerned with the excitement that would come next: the new deputy and Blizzardclaw leaving to earn his name.

ᴘᴜꜱʜ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʟʟ ᴀɴᴅ, ʀɪꜱᴇ, ʀɪꜱᴇ - ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʏᴏᴜ."

______________________________________________________________________________________
EagleClan

⌡→ Swiftbadger 90 mns | | Apprentice: | Mate: Littleflower | Tags: Littleflower

"𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕞𝕖 𝕒 𝕕𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕜, 𝕀 𝕘𝕖𝕥 𝕕𝕣𝕦𝕟𝕜 𝕠𝕗𝕗 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕤𝕚𝕡, 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦,

A loud purr rumbled in the tom's throat, and he pounced after her in long bounds. Swiftbadger sidled up by her. "I was hoping you'd say yes," he purred, keeping pace beside her. "I was thinking maybe we could check out that spot Oatleaf showed us, so many moons ago. The hidden moss den? We've had so much fun there before, after all," a wink puntuated the tom's sentence. "We can listen to the stream run and just lay together for awhile."

𝕀 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕀 𝕔𝕒𝕟 𝕓𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕪𝕠𝕦."

⌡→ Quiverheart 63 mns | | Apprentice: | Mate: Darkclaw | Tags: Mistflower

"𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝑜𝒻 𝓂𝑒, 𝐼 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓉𝑒𝒹 𝓊𝓈 𝓉𝑜 𝒷𝑒;

Quiverheart's own laugh joined Mistflower and Doestep rushed off to find Brightpebble. "I don't know where she gets that personality from," the calico meowed to Mistflower with a shake of her head. "She's nothing like Darkclaw and I - though I suppose that's a good thing. She'll always have more friends than the pair of us did. And she won't be nearly as nervous as me!" Quiverheart gazed fondly at her old mentor as the memories came to mind: Mistflower had had a great part to play in helping her get over her anxiety and general fear of the world. "Let's go wait by the camp entrance."

𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓅𝓉, 𝓌𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓈𝓌𝑒𝓅𝓉...𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓂𝑜𝓇𝑒."

⌡→ Willowthorn 47 mns | | Mentor: Daydream | Crush: | Tags: Daydream

"𝒞𝑜𝓃𝓂𝑒𝓃 𝑜𝓃𝓁𝓎 𝒹𝓇𝒾𝓃𝓀 𝓉𝑜 𝒸𝑒𝓁𝑒𝒷𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒶 𝒿𝑜𝒷 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒹𝑜𝓃𝑒 -

Willowthorn's ear twitched as she listened. As usual, it was as if Daydream were reading her mind. "I know how important our work is, Daydream," Willowthorn murmured, dipping her head to the older tom. Her tone softened with understanding. "Though it seems cruel of StarClan to choose cats that have desires the position will take away from them...I guess that drives us to shift our focus, and drain that passion into healing our Clanmates." The long-tailed she-cat stood to her paw. "I'll fetch you dinner, Daydream. And I think I would like that - going out to practice some skills tomorrow." Aside from Embercloud, Daydream was the only cat that Willowthorn could speak to wihout a rude quip or cruel remark.
The medicine cat padded towards the fresh kill pile, her tail dragging the dirt behind her.

𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝑜𝒷𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈𝓁𝓎 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓌𝒶𝓈 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓂𝑒."

⌡→ Liongrowl 20 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: Larkpaw | Crush: Cedarstorm | Tags: Larkpaw, Embercloud

"How could something so fair, be so cruel?

Liongrowl's chest swelled with pride. "Larkpaw is coming along so well in her training," he purred to Embercloud, then nodded at the tom's question. "I'll find your scent near the border," he mewed with a dip of his head. His attention turned back to Larkpaw. His eyes shone - for Liongrowl, this had been a day he considered more than a success. "You did so well today," he told Larkpaw once more before picking the birds he was carrying back up. He gave one last nod to Embercloud before padding towards camp.

when this black sun revolved around you."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:29 am

OakClan

Riverstripe - 82 moons - Tags:

The sound of Blizzardclaw's grief-stricken wail echoing from the medicine den made Riverstripe's ears shoot up, and he felt a chill run down his spine as he saw what he had most hoped he wouldn't: Beestar's limp, lifeless body, being carried by Blizzardclaw and Robinwind from her den to the center of camp. Riverstripe had to hold back a wail of his own. Though his infatuation with OakClan's leader had ended long ago, when he'd found true love with Elmshade, he had never stopped caring for her as a dear friend. Now, he found himself moving slowly towards his friend's body, each pawstep feeling heavier than the next, and stopped just a tail-length away. Beestar was surrounded by her grieving family--which Riverstripe was not a part of. Though he longed to push his muzzle into her fur, he suddenly felt unworthy. At a loss, he sat down, silently willing the patrol that Elmshade was on to come back soon.

Splashfeather - 64 moons - Tags: Jackdawflight

Splashfeather flicked her ears in acknowledgment of her mate's concerns. "EagleClan is a bit unpredictable right now," she admitted softly. Beestar and Southstar had both been generally peaceful leaders, but things had been far tenser ever since Streamstar became leader, and Splashfeather wasn't sure what was going to happen now that Beestar was gone. "But Streamstar should know better than to start something with us now. We could have easily taken advantage of EagleClan just a moon ago--they were so shocked and preoccupied after the scandal with Southstar, they would never have seen us coming. But Beestar chose not to. It would be a low blow for EagleClan to come after us now, at our weakest, when we showed respect and mercy to them at theirs."

Dustpetal - 51 moons - Tags: Falconwing

Dustpetal stuck like tree sap to Falconwing's side as Beestar's family gathered to mourn her. The OakClan leader's two sons had been Dustpetal's first real friends outside of her own family, and Beestar herself had always been kind and gentle toward Dustpetal, especially as an apprentice--something she'd so desperately needed at that time given her timid nature. Now, although still quiet, Dustpetal wasn't nearly as shy as she once was, and she knew she had many cats in her life to thank for that. Beestar was one of them. Say hello to Stormwhisker for me, she prayed silently. Though her heart now lay with Falconwing, she couldn't deny that it was his brother who had stolen her heart first--and broken it when he died.

Flamefur - 47 moons - Tags: Creamflower, Poppyspring

Flamefur cracked a small, bittersweet smile at the mention of his father, before his expression returned to a more somber one as Creamflower went on. He knew that Blizzardclaw wasn't the only one who had lost their love to death twice; he'd been told that Creamflower, too, had had a mate and kits before Sunflare, but that they all died. Moons later, she found love again with his father. But although Sunflare had passed, nearly all of Creamflower's kits were still living, save for two: Mistysky and Cloudfur, the latter of which had gone to live in EagleClan with her once-forbidden mate Sandstrike. Both had later succumbed to the same illness that took their father. Sunflare's heart ached again at the thought, but he had to remind himself that he, his mother, and his living siblings still had each other. "It will be hard for Blizzardclaw," he responded at last. "But at least he has his kits and grandkits. And Mistflower and her kits, too, even though they're in EagleClan." He had only ever seen Mistflower at gatherings, but he knew that she and Blizzardclaw were kin, and that they were quite close. And speaking of kin, it was right then that Flamefur spotted his older brother Poppyspring, looking quite numb and shocked, and raised his tail to get the older tom's attention.

Thymeshadow - 38 moons - Tags: Raccoontuft

Thymeshadow's eyes widened at the sight of Beestar's lifeless body. It shouldn't have come as a surprise to anyone, given how sick the striped she-cat had been lately, and yet he still found it hard to believe. Although they weren't related by blood, Beestar had been his grandfather's mate and an important figure, perhaps a sort of mother figure to his own father, Weaselstripe. Thymeshadow often envied those who had close relationships with one another, but it was at times like these that he thought it might be better to never get close to anyone. He couldn't imagine the pain that those closest to Beestar were going through--and he didn't want to. Glancing around camp, he saw that Raccoontuft was sitting farther away from everyone else, and padded over to her. "If you want to pay your respects to Beestar, you might want to go over there soon, before those closest to her watch her vigil," he told her well-meaningly, nodding toward the crowd of cats around Beestar's body. He wasn't sure if Raccoontuft had ever been particularly close to the leader, but she was an older warrior and as such she was likely to be more expected to pay her respects. He glanced at Spottedthorn and Patchedheart from afar, and added, "Maybe let them know, too." The younger warriors seemed to be caught up in their own world.

Magpieflight - 37 moons - Tags: Elmshade, Bearsong, Roseleap

Magpieflight merely flicked his tail in response. He had never been a very sociable cat, except for when it suited him. And right now, the only thing that suited him was getting back to camp and finding out what was going on--because he knew something was going on. He could feel it in his whiskers. As they neared camp, scents of grief and shock hit his nose, but no fear-scent. And when they finally arrived, Magpieflight wasn't at all surprised by the sight that met their eyes: Cats huddled in a circle in the center of camp, around a body he couldn't yet see, but who he already knew belonged to. Beestar. It had finally happened.

EagleClan

Tigerblaze - 110 moons - Tags: Streamstar

Tigerblaze's tail flicked from side to side as he surveyed the camp. He had just sent Quiverheart to lead a dusk patrol, which she was assembling now, and the hunting patrols had already brought back plenty of prey that day. Greenleaf had been treating them well so far. But as the sky was beginning to darken, Tigerblaze couldn't help but feel as though something was off--change was on the wind. He could smell it, taste it. His eyes darted to the leader's den; that would be his den one day, but when? Flexing his claws, he finally rose and headed to said den, to see Streamstar. "Streamstar." The word was but a gruff grunt. "I'd like to discuss something with you."

Littleflower - 88 moons - Tags: Swiftbadger

"Oh, yes!" Littleflower remembered that place fondly. Oatleaf had shown it to them moons ago, and it had always been one of their favorite places to go when they just wanted to spend some time alone. "That sounds wonderful," she purred. "We haven't been there in a while." Things had been...tense in EagleClan as of late, to say the least, ever since the reveal of Southstar's affairs, when Streamstar had taken over and chosen Tigerblaze, the former OakClan warrior of all cats, as her deputy. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Mistflower had born the golden tom's kits. It was no secret that Mistflower was once an OakClan cat and had been mentored by Tigerblaze in the short time she'd spent there, but ever since her leaving for EagleClan, the two had been on bad terms. One could imagine her shock, then, when her friend announced she was carrying her former mentor's kits.

Nightwish - 67 moons - Tags:

Nightwish grabbed a plump vole from the fresh-kill pile and passed the medicine den, hoping to ask Daydream if he wanted to eat with her--but her ears flattened slightly when she saw that he was busy talking with Willowthorn. Medicine cat duties call, I suppose, she thought bitterly. Not a day went by when she wished that Daydream could retire from being a medicine cat, as his mentor Russetswirl had all those moons ago. He was about the same age that Russetswirl was when he retired too, if she remembered correctly, and Willowthorn was a fine medicine cat all on her own--even if she didn't want to be. Sighing, as she settled in a secluded part of the camp with her vole, she secretly wondered if StarClan had made any mistakes in choosing EagleClan's two medicine cats. Neither had wanted to walk the path they were on, so why had they been chosen for it? As far as she knew, Robinwind of OakClan had always been content with his position as a medicine cat. Perhaps EagleClan is just destined to be miserable, she thought. Ever since the scandal surrounding Southstar and his kits, herself included, EagleClan had never felt the same, especially under Streamstar's leadership. She had once respected the smoky gray she-cat when she was deputy, but now she felt hated by her, as did much of Southstar's kin. It's not like we asked him to father us, she thought bitterly, tearing chunks out of her vole.

Darkclaw - 61 moons - Tags:

Darkclaw was grooming himself in one of the last few sunny spots of camp. He had been sharing tongues with Quiverheart, up until Tigerblaze had sent her on dusk patrol. He paused mid-lick to cast a glance at the deputy now, who seemed to be lost in thought as he watched the camp and flexed his claws before heading into Streamstar's den. Darkclaw flattened one ear. He knew that Tigerblaze had mentored Jackdawflight, a good friend of his from OakClan, and that the jet-black tom had looked up to him quite a bit--but Darklaw couldn't understand for the life of him why. Tigerblaze was a powerful warrior, yes, but there was something...off, about him, and he had disliked him from the moment he waltzed into EagleClan as deputy. It was no surprise, then, that there was also something terribly off about the deputy's only son, Creekbelly, who Darkclaw tended to avoid. Leopardtooth was the only one of Tigerblaze's and Mistflower's litter that Darkclaw somewhat got along with, but that was admittedly most likely because he had mentored her.

Embercloud - 47 moons - Tags: Liongrowl, Larkpaw, Foxfeather

"That bird is even bigger than the one I caught the other day! And I caught a pretty big one." Embercloud winked at Larkpaw. "Good work." Turning his gaze back to Liongrowl, he nodded. "Meet you there." With a wave of his tail to the duo, he turned and headed toward the border with OakClan. The cool evening breeze rustled his short tortoiseshell fur, and he quickened his pace, enjoying the feeling of the wind in his face as he trotted through the undergrowth. He finally slowed to a stop when he came to the stream, and lowered his head to lap up a few drops. But his ears pricked at the sound of a she-cat's voice nearby, and he looked up suddenly to see a pretty calico on the other side of the stream, staring up at the stars with a look of sadness in her eyes, and murmuring some words Embercloud couldn't quite hear. He froze, feeling as if he had just witnessed something he wasn't supposed to, but decided that since he was already there and the she-cat was likely to notice him if he moved, he might as well make the most of it. "Hello," he meowed casually from across the stream. "Foxfeather, right?" He had recognized her from previous gatherings. "You, uh...you okay over there?"

Mallowfang - 40 moons - Tags: Redflame

Mallowfang was just heading out of camp when she bumped into Redflame, who was heading back in. "Oof--Oh, sorry, handsome," she purred, sounding more flirtatious than apologetic. "Didn't see you there. What were you up to? Doesn't look like you've been hunting." She nodded at the tom's empty jaws. She herself wasn't exactly planning on hunting--the patrols that day had brought back more than enough prey--but like many of her Clanmates lately, she needed some time away from camp, although perhaps for different reasons.

Specklefeather - 40 moons - Tags: Pigeonheather

Specklefeather's stomach growled as cats began to file back into camp, their jaws full of prey, and she suddenly realized how hungry she was. She grabbed a water vole from the fresh-kill pile, but hardly ever one to finish prey by herself, she glanced around for someone to share it with, and spotted Pigeonheather from afar, looking like he was in his own world. Making her way over to him, she set the vole down at his paws and mewed a greeting. "Hey, Pigeonheather. Want to share this with me?"

Windstorm - 30 moons - Tags: Rainwhisker, Newtclaw

Windstorm followed her friend's gaze to Newtclaw, who was eying them curiously as he ate his food at the far side of camp, and let out a sigh. It wasn't that she disliked the tom, but did he have to tag along with them nearly every time they went out? Sometimes she just wanted to be alone with her friend. But when she remembered how hard the deaths of Mintbriar, Stagleap, and Messfur had hit Newtclaw, she always felt bad for him and could never find it in herself to say no. "I suppose that's fine," she muttered. "Hey, Newtclaw!" she called to him, waving her tail in the air. "You want to come along?"

Ambereyes - 20 moons - Tags: Vanillasplit, Frozenkit

Ambereyes had just returned from hunting by herself, and the first thing she did when she got back to camp was bring a fat thrush straight to the nursery. Setting it on the ground inside, she mewed a greeting to Vanillasplit and her kit. "Evening, you two. Are you hungry at all?" She nosed the thrush. "I just caught this on my way back, so it's quite fresh."

Doestep - 17 moons - Tags: Brightpebble, Quiverheart, Mistflower

"Great! Let's go, then!" With a skip still in her step, Doestep made her way to the camp entrance, where her mother and Mistflower would be waiting. "I bet you I catch the most prey--again," she challenged Brightpebble with a mischievous wink. Doestep had a tendency of turning every mundane task into a game, a challenge, or a mission. To her, hunting patrols were just an opportunity to see who was the best hunter, who could catch the most and the best prey.

Mosspath - 17 moons - Tags: Thunderstrike, Blossombreeze

Like his siblings, Mosspath had been sunbathing in a separate part of camp, soaking in the last of the day's warmth, when he overheard them conversing about how eventful their days had been...or uneventful, as he thought. Rising to his paws, he decided to join the conversation and strode over to them. "Boooriiing," he interrupted with a yawn. "Seriously, do you guys ever talk about doing anything that's actually exciting? Hunting...patrolling...marking borders...what's so great about that? We do that stuff every day. Sure, it was exciting when we were new apprentices, sort of. But we're warriors now! We can do whatever we want! And guess what?" He narrowed his eyes mischievously. "We don't need to ask anyone for permission to do it." Mosspath had always been this way, ever since they were kits. He never meant to be rude to his siblings; with their parents gone, Blossombreeze and Thunderstrike were the closest cats to him. But, he had to admit, he wished they were a bit more...adventurous, daring, like he was. Rules were made to be broken after all. "So, what do you guys really wanna do? You know, without asking Tigerblaze or Streamstar."

Creekbelly - 14 moons - Tags:

Creekbelly had returned to camp just a moment after his sister did, although where he had been wasn't clear; if he had been hunting, he hadn't succeeded, as he brought no prey back. He watched as Leopardtooth deposited her own prey on the fresh-kill pile, and judged from her gaze into the leader's den that she was waiting for someone to come out--either Streamstar, or their father. Narrowing his eyes, Creekbelly stalked towards Leopardtooth, barely making a sound until he was right behind her. "What are you waiting for?" he asked when he was less than a mouse-length away, his tone low and suspicious.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me