๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐’ฅ๐“Š๐“ƒ๐’พ๐“…๐‘’๐“‡๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ // Open & Accepting

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Thu Jun 20, 2019 2:46 am

Nettlefur
Femme ~ 45 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

Nettlefur blinked open her green eyes, twitching her ears around to listen to the she-cat leave the den. She knew she wouldn't be getting back to sleep now and couldn't help but feel a tang of annoyance. With a soft sigh she heaved herself to her paws, tail twitching as she sat in her nest, cleaning down her fur. Then she stood, moving from the den slowly, carefully avoiding trampling on her denmates. She slipped out of the den and into the open air before her, watching the she-cat and her apprentice leave the camp. Her tail lashed behind her once as she moved to the edge of camp to continue her grooming session.

Hollywhiser
Male ~ 38 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

He hadn't returned to camp last night and instead spent the evening out of camp in a tree, he had been awake for a while, waiting for the sun to rise. It was one of his favourite things to do, he didn't get to do it often though and he knew he had to be careful when leaving the camp, especially with his clanmates. His black tail twitched beside him as he raised his muzzle to the air, relishing the cool breeze as it brushed against his face.

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
location ~ Within the territory.
loner
tags ~ open

It had been late when she wondered over the border, she had been half asleep when she did and didn't notice. She simply wondered the territory for a while until she tumbled over some tree roots. Half asleep and confused she had stumbled around for a bit before finding a small gap she could squeeze herself into and fell asleep, curled up into a tight ball to maintain her bodyheat and to this moment she was still fast asleep.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:08 am

{Bluefeather - she -warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: open}
~~~~~
She opened her eyes as some of the warrior's got out of the warrior's den, flicking her ears tiredly, noticing the deputy still on his nest, which was nothing new in these hours. Yawning she curled up to a ball to continuing her sleep, but as she was once awakened getting back to sleep was impossible and the yowls of hunger didn't pretty help it either.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in warrior's den.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She was already up, when the familiar face of her mentor peeked into the apprentice's den, at the first those early mornings were hard for her, but now when she was already getting used to them, she actually enjoyed it. Flicking her tail lightly she padded out of the apprentice's den silently so she could not wake any of the other apprentice's, giving a quick look around the somewhat silent camp as she followed after her mentor silently.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scourchsoul - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in apprentice's den.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:31 am

Quietstream|22|medicine cat|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: honeysuckle/rain|location: medicine cat's den|tagged: Mulberry
Quietstream had been up for nearly an hour, methodically sorting herbs into their proper nooks and crannies as a way to wake herself up in a useful manner. While the task itself wasn't an intellectual challenge of any sort, it gave the molly's paws something to do while her mind began to turn its gears. She had slept well, but she could never sleep long, and being the first one awake most mornings - if not all - was almost too quiet. Not that she didn't mind the quiet in the least, it was a welcome change to the clamor of the camp at its busiest moments. Dark ears swiveled atop the molly's pale head as a long yawn reached them, and Quietstream paused in her sorting to glance over to see who had awoken.
"Good morning Mulberry, you're up early today." The cat mewed, keen blue gaze making little notes of how the tom's weight rested and how his body was positioned, mentally preparing concoctions that he could take to help with any pain or stiffness he may be feeling that day.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorchsoul|22|warrior|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: woodsmoke|location: warrior's den|tagged: none
Scorchsoul popped open one deep amber eye, slowly tracking Acaciathorn as she exited the den. The molly was insane for waking up as early as she did, in Scorchsoul's opinion, but it wasn't anything for her to worry about. It was just bothersome being woken up at the same time as the molly, especially since it was unavoidable. Having her nest positioned right next to Acaciathorn's was rather unfortunate, and Scorchsoul being a light sleeper it all but ruined the poor molly's sleep schedule. Letting loose a low, irritated rumble, the ginger tabby rolled onto her back, stretching her limbs before she made to get up. She didn't want to bother her apprentice that early, as it was very early, but now that she was up she would have to begin Heatherpaw's training for the day. But he could really use the sleep, so Scorchsoul sat up and began grooming herself to give the young cat a few more moments of peace.
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:36 am

lost post
Last edited by Hexcadia on Sat Jun 22, 2019 12:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:00 pm

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน
36 moons - warrior - interest; n/a - mood; calm - tagged; berrytongue m, quietstream m, open
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

Currently racing through the forest, feeling exhilarated as he leaped for the rabbit he had only found by sheer luck. It wasn't all that fast, due to its own weight dragging it down. He panicked for a moment as he didn't want to lose it so when he was close enough, his jaws snapped onto its leg, only for it to twist and scratch the side of his face with its claws. He turned just in time because if he hadn't have, he would have been blinded. After a bit more of a struggle, he'd caught it and grinned, albeit feeling the sting of pain on his left cheek where the rabbit had got him. Knowing that he probably wouldn't find anything else, he headed back towards the camp practically skipping with delight. When he was finished with placing it into the fresh-kill pile, he remembered that he should probably head to go see Berrytongue or Quietstream, simply shrugging it off. He'd worry about that later but for now, he was quite hungry, he accidentally forgot to get something to eat before he left the camp this morning.
DF9344

๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
32 moons - warrior- interest; n/a - mood; calm - tagged; frost, open
โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€

She hadn't been able to sleep at all through the night, and gave up before the sun even began to rise, deciding that she could do something productive, that she should. So with that one thought, she had headed out to see if she could catch anything this early in the morning. As the sun began to rise, she had already caught a couple of small birds near the berry bushes and two mice trying to feast on the fallen ones. When she'd got her most recent catch, one of the mice, she'd gotten a bit closer to the border and something smelled off to her. After a few moments of thinking, she had chosen to follow it and see exactly who had crossed, if she got into a bit of trouble then oh well. When she finally tracked down the trespasser, she realized they were just a kit, and softened immediately. She wasn't sure how to go about this at first, and noticed she was able to fit her paw through the tree roots, lightly nudging the little kit awake.
B77F3A
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kanni » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:53 pm

Quietstream|22|medicine cat|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: honeysuckle/rain|location: medicine cat's den|tagged: Mulberry
Quietstream chortled softly, shaking her head at the thought of the old tom being swarmed by young kits not being watched by their mothers and fellow clan members. Not a situation the molly ever wanted to find herself in at all.
"Be careful, they may be little but they're determined! If you aren't careful they'll claim you as their new gathering place. I should be out soon enough, perhaps we can eat together." Quietstream glanced back at Mulberry, blue eyes dancing with mirth. The medicine cat enjoyed seeing the old cat interacting with the younger generation, but she still worried their energy would overwhelm him at times. Flicking her tail in farewell, the molly turned to continue her sorting.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Scorchsoul|22|warrior|crush/mate/kits: none|scent: woodsmoke|location: apprentice's den|tagged: heatherpaw
Scorchsoul passed one more paw over her ear before deciding she had stalled long enough, with the sun nearly full above the horizon it was a good time to wake up her apprentice. Rising onto all four paws, the molly sank forward into a luxurious stretch before padding carefully out of her nest, weaving around the nests of those warriors still asleep. Scorchsoul would have loved to stay asleep like the lucky cats still resting, but once she was up she was up. Taking a step into the morning light, the molly took a deep breath, eyes darting around the camp to take into account all present. Not surprisingly, Heatherpaw wasn't amongst the moving cats. Turning towards the apprentices' den, Scorchsoul padded up to the entrance, poking her head in to peer down at the young cats still curled up in their nests. Finding Heatherpaw's nest, the ginger molly lowered her head until it was level with the young cats. If he were to open his eyes in that moment, their gazes would be locked in an instant. Auburn fur brushed grey as Scorchsoul gently nudged the tom's head with her own.
"Get up." The molly murmured, voice low to prevent the disruption of any other cats than the one she attended to rise.
[ kanni|she/they|kabescreams on the cord|wife ]
kanni

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 5:17 am

Nettlefur
Femme ~ 45 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

Her eyes wondered over the camp as she watched a few more cats appear, milling around the clearing as they awoke their apprentices or went hunting. Her ears twitched forward slightly and sighed softly, twitching the tip of her tail slightly. She was bored, she could go hunting. Her head tilted slightly as she debated her next move.

Hollywhiser
Male ~ 38 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

His eyes lit up with glee when the sun cracked over the horizon, spraying the land before him in its soft glow. His tail flicked and he twitched his ears forwards with a bright smile on his face as he watched it hit the stream before him. The light dazzled his eyes and he closed them, purring happily.

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
loner
tags ~ honeystorm, open

Frost shifted faintly when she was prodded, raising her head in confusion. She glanced around searching for what had awoken her and immediately located the ginger she-cat standing on the roots she was under. She fluffed up in surprise, twisting around to look at her fully with a startled expression. She had a few questions, 1 how in the name of the wind did she get down here? And 2 who was this cat? And why did she wake her up?
But her ears flattened uncertainly, instead of asking these questions she lowered herself to the floor and stared up at the stranger nervously.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jun 21, 2019 7:09 am

{Bluefeather - she -warrior - open crush - Turtlepaw - tags: open}
~~~~~
She opened her eyes as some of the warrior's got out of the warrior's den, flicking her ears tiredly, noticing the deputy still on his nest, which was nothing new in these hours. Yawning she curled up to a ball to continuing her sleep, but as she was once awakened getting back to sleep was impossible and the yowls of hunger didn't pretty help it either.

{Tigerspeckle- tom - warrior - Crush: Rosedapple - n/a - tags: Nettlefur}
~~~~~
He opened up his eyes, at last, blinking them once or two to realize that he was not sleeping anymore, standing up to stretch his tired legs and shook his short spotted pelt. He gave a small lick over his dry lips before he walked out of the warrior's den almost bumping into one of the warriors Nettlefur "oh, good morning Nettlefur?" he meowed gently.

{Marblepaw - she - apprentice - crush: Turtlepaw - Acaciathorn - tags: Acaciathorn}
~~~~~
She lightly rolled her eyes when her mentor was not looking at her way, she was used the way she trained her, never really saying anything back at her. She silently nodded to her request about catching a bird, so she focused to look up to the trees or any moving branches or wing slashes, to tell if there was any nearby.

{Heatherpaw - tom - apprentice - open crush - Scorchsoul - tags: Scorchsoul}
~~~~~
He was heavily sleeping when he felt someone poking him and then some words, but at first, he didn't really get if it was still in his dreams or not. He hid his face under his paws "let me sleep a little bit longer..." he murmured half sleeping. when noticed the familiar scent of his mentor. He opened his eyes immediately facing the she-cat "um...hello?" he meowed awkwardly.

{Paleflower - she - queen - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.

{Burnkit - tom - kit - open crush - n/a - tags: open}
~~~~~
Sleeping in nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stargazingwithbees » Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:07 am

Nettlefur
Femme ~ 45 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ Tigerspeckle

She decided. She twitched her tail and stood, raising her eyes to stare at the clouds for a moment before turning to pad towards the camp entrance. Her intentions were to leave camp on a walk and catch something while she came back, but her idea was halted as her denmate exited warriors den and almost bumped into her flank. She stepped aside, turning her gaze to blink apologetically at him. "oh, Tigerspeckle! I'm sorry, I didn't see you there. she turned around to face him, tail swishing softly behind her.

Hollywhiser
Male ~ 38 moons
location ~ Warriors den
Warrior
tags ~ open

He flicked his ear to get rid of the leaf that was tickling him, but it simply returned rocking side to side, not really what he had intended. He decided that was his cue to leave and return to camp so he stood, stretching out his stiff legs before bouncing down the tree. As his paws touched the group he caught the faint whiff of mouse which led him to his next idea. He would hunt on the way back, and if nobody had noticed his absence last night, it might just look like he'd been trying to rival Acaciathorn in getting up early to hunt. With a purr of amusement at the thought he began back to camp, pausing to sniff the air every few moments. .

Frost
Femme ~ 5 moons
loner
tags ~ honeystorm, open

Frost shifted faintly when she was prodded, raising her head in confusion. She glanced around searching for what had awoken her and immediately located the ginger she-cat standing on the roots she was under. She fluffed up in surprise, twisting around to look at her fully with a startled expression. She had a few questions, 1 how in the name of the wind did she get down here? And 2 who was this cat? And why did she wake her up?
But her ears flattened uncertainly, instead of asking these questions she lowered herself to the floor and stared up at the stranger nervously.
Stargazingwithbees

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -solar eclipse- » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:42 am

๏ผฆ๏ผฉ๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผฆ๏ผฌ๏ผต๏ผฒ๏ผฒ๏ผน
36 moons - warrior - interest; n/a - mood; calm - tagged; berrytongue m, quietstream m, open

Currently racing through the forest, feeling exhilarated as he leaped for the rabbit he had only found by sheer luck. It wasn't all that fast, due to its own weight dragging it down. He panicked for a moment as he didn't want to lose it so when he was close enough, his jaws snapped onto its leg, only for it to twist and scratch the side of his face with its claws. He turned just in time because if he hadn't have, he would have been blinded. After a bit more of a struggle, he'd caught it and grinned, albeit feeling the sting of pain on his left cheek where the rabbit had got him. Knowing that he probably wouldn't find anything else, he headed back towards the camp practically skipping with delight. When he was finished with placing it into the fresh-kill pile, he remembered that he should probably head to go see Berrytongue or Quietstream, simply shrugging it off. He'd worry about that later but for now, he was quite hungry, he accidentally forgot to get something to eat before he left the camp this morning.
DF9344

๏ผจ๏ผฏ๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผน๏ผณ๏ผด๏ผฏ๏ผฒ๏ผญ
32 moons - warrior- interest; n/a - mood; calm - tagged; frost, open

She took one look at the little kit, noticing how thin she appeared. Had she been able to eat at all? Within another moment, she glanced around for wherever she put her catches, easily finding them and she picked up one of the mice. She carefully placed in down into the roots with the small kit, wanting to make sure she would take it before she began to speak. โ€œLittle one, my name is Honeystorm. And Iโ€™m not going to hurt you, okay?โ€ She kept her voice calm and soft, as to not scare the little loner any more than she already had.
B77F3A
-solar eclipse-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me