Pokemon Natural Reserve

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Pokemon Natural Reserve

Postby Bronzewing » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:46 pm

Name: Song
Pokemon: Liepard
Age in human years: 16
Appareance: Your usual appearance for a Pokemon of her type.
Personality: Acts emotionless, but not hostile when spoken to.
Crush/Parther: None
Backstory: Born in the wild, but was eventually caught by a trainer and was released after many years. She made her way to the reserve, where she decided to stay.
Other: She has a deep disdain for humans.
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆
ᴍʏ ᴛᴏʏʜᴏᴜ.ꜱᴇ
ꜰʟɪɢʜᴛ ʀɪꜱɪɴɢ
sᴇᴍɪ-ʟɪᴛ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏᴇʀ
ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ
ɴᴇᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ!
ɪ ᴍɪꜱꜱ ꜰᴏʀᴜᴍ ᴘᴏꜱᴛꜱ
ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕝 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℂ𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕖𝕔𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 ->
none of the images in the Collection belong to me
❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆ ❆

Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kǟngǟroozǟ » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:08 pm

⚮ Ky ⚮ 18 ⚮ Dragonair ⚮ Location: Lake ⚮ Tags: Omega ⚮
Looking up at the surface of the water, it was very clear that today wouldn’t be the nicest looking. That was fine, though! Ky shot himself up out of the water, taking a quick look around the area before lowering himself to the forest floor. It was surprisingly warm! “Good morning world!” he chirped. He noticed another pokemon. "...Good morning!" He repeated, a bit quieter.
"Don't forget to not believe in anything."
-InspiroBot
kǟngǟroozǟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby deco. » Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:23 pm

|Omega the Luxray|
|Location: In a forest ||tags: Open ||

Everything seemed to be normal for the most part. Everyone was getting on with their days as usual, With little to do Omega decided to go on a little stroll. It was a daily route since he didn't like to venture too far away from where most of the Pokemon resided. Though, his walks are usually uneventful. Not this one though, today he heard someone calling out to him. A good morning it seemed- a sheepish good morning but a good morning nonetheless. Omega turned in the direction of the voice and returned the greeting, "Good morning to you as well." He said.
deco.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Craboom-047 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:46 pm

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Kylie

Nicknames:
Species: luxio

=========================================================
P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Kylie is quite an alert and mean looking luxio, but in truth she is very observant and tries to be aware of her surroundings. She has a tendency to be quite hotheaded and impulsive. She tends to have a mixed personality among different pokemon she interacts with, being calm around those she sees as trustworthy and aggressive towards those she finds not so.
H I S T O R Y:
While her and Justin's origins were unknown, they both ended up at the doorstep of an elderly woman who took them in, cared for them for a short while, and gave them their names. She would give them to her closest relatives who were young trainers themselves and they would soon bond with their new owners. Although soon enough the two trainers would form their own teams leaving their original pokemon behind. The woman who originally found them found them again soon enough, and decided to release them in a reserve instead.

Relationships| crush is open
Other|

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~

Justin

Nicknames: he prefers to go by Jus
Species: luxio (also shiny)

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Due to his history, Justin tends to have a hard time trusting people and other pokemon without knowing them very well, but even with those knows well, it is difficult for him. He tends to be very shy, but in truth he is quite a sweetheart, even if it is not seen by many. His paranoia has gotten better over the years, but he is still quite socially awkward.
H I S T O R Y:
See above

Relationships| he's looking to meet others
Other| why make two luxios? why not, they are a personal favorite evolution line

Vanna

Name: Vanilla (but goes by Vanna)
Species: rhydon

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Vanna is very loyal and wise, as well as determined to better herself no matter what. She is not the most social pokemon, but is always willing to give them a chance. She has moved on from her past, despite still missing her trainer very dearly, but she desires to move on and find some friends of her own. Although as of now she desires to get used to her new home.
H I S T O R Y:
Vanna was raised in a lab for part of her young life, but she was soon adopted by a young man looking to have some company in his life. He would train her when he had the time and they grew very close, but unfortunately his life would continue he would soon have a wife and family of his own and no room for her anymore. She was soon sent to a reserve to live out her days.

Relationships| open
Other|

Suno

Nicknames: Sun
Species: politoed

P E R S O N A L I T Y:
Suno is known for his whimsy even when in danger, which often makes him look his a fool despite having quite decent abilities. He has learned to let things go in life and isn’t the type to hold grudges or even get into fights with other Pokémon, as a matter of fact he only fights for defense.
H I S T O R Y:
Suno was born wild, and despite having interacted with plenty of humans, he never actually had any sort of owner or trainer. When he was younger, he was the companion of a group of young children in a small town and would often join in their games. Unfortunately he would have to move on after several years when a flood swept him away. He spent the next part of his life as a lab subject and after that a friend to an elderly farmer. Eventually he would find himself wandering into this reserve and he plans on spending the next part of his life here.

Relationships| open
Other| working on this one

Last edited by Craboom-047 on Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Craboom-047

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:25 pm

name: bogu (pronounced "boh-goo")
pokemon: quilladin
age in human years: 16
appareance: a slightly larger than average quilladin.
personality: bogu is a serious quilladin, who is incredibly diligent with his training. despite his somewhat rock-solid outer attitude, he is actually a big softie. he is a bit socially awkward, as well as easily flustered, especially with pokemon that he has a crush on. he appreciates the chance to get to spar with other pokemon, and is respectful of others, no matter if they're skilled in battle or not. however, he gets very annoyed around pokemon who he views to be stuck-up or selfish. he also has a bit of a hard time understanding sarcasm or jokes.
crush/partner: none (open, any gender is okay with him)
backstory: bogu started off as a trainer's starter pokemon when he was a chespin. however, his trainer viewed bogu to be weak, and he was soon replaced with pokemon who his trainer viewed to be "strong", and was banished from his trainer's team and left to fend for himself. he viewed his abandonment as a sign that he was weak, and he internalized it. feeling dishonored, he attempted to survive in the wilderness on his own, fighting wild pokemon day after day, and soon evolving himself into a quilladin. soon, though, he was found and placed in the reserve. he is still getting used to interacting with other pokemon, and trying to get over what happened when he was a chespin.
moveset: seed bomb (grass), needle arm (grass), rollout (rock), pin missile (bug)

(i hope this introduction is all right! if it isn't, i can edit it so that the requirements are met.)
Last edited by goobi the sociable on Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ajay | she/he/they | taken | what do you view me as? | about
hello, my name is ajay!! my username used to be valiantdragon. i love
animals, pokemon, and my boyfriend a lot. feel free to message or
trade with me anytime.
note: please be gentle with me! i am sensitive.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Wed Apr 24, 2019 9:54 pm

All accepted you may start now
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:31 pm

(thank you!)

bogu the quilladin
location - near a patch of oran berry bushes
mentions - regina + cotton

bogu walked toward the same patch of oran berry bushes he usually went to whenever he wanted to get breakfast, ever since he had been in the reserve. he had just rolled out of his den, and after he ate, he planned to do some training. however, he could never focus on training with an empty stomach, so that needed to be fixed first and foremost.
the quilladin strolled near the familiar oran berry bush, to hear what sounded like two pokemon arguing. he found this odd, and went closer with pricked ears to see what was the matter. it appeared to be a flareon and a raichu quarreling. he had seen those two pokemon around before, but had never talked to them or gotten formally introduced. he decided to try to get them out of the way, because he would rather not have his breakfast interrupted by a cat fight.
bogu sidled a bit closer to the two, making sure to keep his distance just in case they showed hostility toward him. "could you two take it somewhere else?" he asked the flareon and raichu.
trade with me anytime.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anamarjorie » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:05 am

Regina//Raichu//Mentions:Cotton,Bogu// Interactions: Cotton, Bogu

Regina was about to reply before turning to meet the grass Pokemon "I am sorry if we are troubling you, it looks like the Flareon is new here" the raichu bowed her head sightly now she needed to deal with the rude young girl.
"I think that we should go somewhere else if we want to discuss things further" she dont waited for a reply before she went to the more thick forest
anamarjorie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kǟngǟroozǟ » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:46 pm

⚮ Ky ⚮ 18 ⚮ Dragonair ⚮ Location: Lake ⚮ Tags: Omega ⚮
“The sky’s not looking that great. I could probably change it, but…” Ky didn’t feel right when he affected the weather. It felt like he was doing something he wasn’t supposed to. Besides, he wasn’t that great at it yet. “Uhh. Yeah. How are you this morning? Whatcha doing?” He brought a smile back to his voice.
"Don't forget to not believe in anything."
-InspiroBot
kǟngǟroozǟ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby goobi the sociable » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:58 pm

bogu the quilladin
location - at a patch of oran berry bushes
mentions - regina + cotton

bogu was annoyed with the flareon's rude tone, and gave her a quick, serious glare before turning his gaze to the raichu and gave a nod as she left. when the raichu was out of sight, he returned the same look as before to the haughty-sounding flareon girl. he asked in a stern, confronting tone, "what did you mean by... 'i forgive you both?' i had nothing to do with that argument." he crossed his arms and furrowed his brow.
the quilladin was stubborn and stood his ground. he felt that he had nothing to apologize for, despite the fact that he got in the middle of something he probably shouldn't have.
trade with me anytime.

goobi the sociable

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me