(No longer active, Mods please lock)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝕋 𝕙 𝕣 𝕦 𝕤 𝕙 𝕔 𝕝 𝕒 𝕟 | (Open and Accepting!)

Postby limerence! » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:03 am

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Flintfeather
      A kit was bleeding out in front of her. “Why, mama?” It whimpered Rivermist jerked awake at the sound of a voice, her fur bristled and her eyes bright with fear. Realizing it was a dream, she calmed down. Relaxing when she saw Flintfeather, she squeezed out of the den. “Good morning.” She mewed, her voice raspy.

Ivyflame|Female|Deputy|Tagged: open
      Ivyflame was already up. Her sandpiper circled above her, and Ivyflame watched in amusement. She saw Lillystar emerge from her den, and made her way over to her. “Morning.” She purred, fluffing her fur up as a chill went through her.

Feather|Female|Rouge|Tagged: Taylor
      Feather had been up all night. She found that whenever she went to sleep, she was haunted by terrible dreams. that, and Taylor’s snoring she thought to herself. She was sitting in a tree, waiting for her sister to wake up. She was suddenly seized by a bout of coughing. Recently, she’d been coughing terribly. She’d began coughing up stuff, and new it was white cough, but hadn’t yet told her sister. In her opinion, it was nothing to worry about.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NightWolf950 » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:21 am

╔═════════════╗
Wolfsong
48 moons
She-Cat
Heterosexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; North (Raven)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

The black she-cat padded out from the warrior's den, greeted by the sounds of her clan mates. She was surprised that so many cats where already awake so early in the morning. Wolfsong let out a small happy purr, taking a look around camp before padding over towards the fresh-kill pile. She hoped to maybe go out on a a patrol that morning, breath in the fresh scent of the camp. The warrior nodded a few hellos to cats she passed on the way, a smile still on her face. Out of no where a large black beautiful bird landed on the she-cat's back and let out a small kraa. Wolfsong let out a purr and gently nuzzled her feathery friend before sitting down and North perched on her shoulder.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Iceshade
32 moons
Male
Bisexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Blue
(Mountain Bluebird)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

The blue tabby tom let out a small hiss as the sun began to poke through the warriors den. Iceshade lied there for a few moments, not wanting to get up. He sat up and began to clean himself before leaving the den. He grumbled a bit on his way to the fresh kill pile, slightly nodding towards cats who said hello. He hoped today would run smoothly, so he could relax for the most part. A gray and blue bird flew in and perched it's self on the tom's side and let out a small chirp. Iceshade looked at his fellow companion and smiled a bit, giving the bird a quick nuzzle.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
╔═════════════╗
Fadedpaw
10 moons
Female
Heterosexual
Rank; Apprentice
Bird; Branch
(Shy Heathwren)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Fadedpaw lied sleeping next to her brother Sparrowpaw. The spotted she-cat often slept dreamless, allowing for her to enjoy a peaceful rest. As the sun rose higher in to the morning sky, rays of sunlight managed to poke through the apprentice den. A ray of light cast across the unusual spotted she-cat, causing her to awake with a small hiss. With a yawn, Fadedpaw pushed herself up to her paws, arching her back before turning to look at her sleeping brother. The she-cat smiled slightly, shaking her head before padding out of the den. She would let Sparrowpaw's mentor wake him up, for he was a bit moody when woken up. As if on cue a small brown bird flew down from it's nesting place and perched it's self on top of Fadedpaw's head, causing the young she-cat to let out a small laugh.
╔═════════════╗
Sparrowpaw
10 moons
Male
Heteroflexible
Rank; Apprentice
Bird; Jack
(Sparrow)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Sparrowpaw had gone to bed late the night before due to some late training on his own. He told himself he would be able to get up at a normal time like the rest of the clan. However that did not seem possible today. The spotted tom lied sleeping next to his sister, enjoying the warmth her body provided. The tom twitched, shifting in his nest as he felt the warmth of his sister leave him. It must have had been morning but Sparrowpaw remained tired. He curled up a bit tighter before falling back into another yet deep sleep.
╔═════════════╗
Swiftshadow
34 moons
Male
Demisexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Gale
(Swallow)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

Night began to slowly fade, as the morning sunlight slowly began to fill the sky. It's bright rays of light slowly creeping through the dens of ThrushClan. A few cats let out annoyed meows as the light shown in their eyes. However, Swiftshadow welcomed the warm light with a small smile. The tall quiet tom stood up and stretched, letting out a yawn. He weaved around sleeping cats, making sure not to tread on paws or tails. He stepped out into the camp clearing, letting his eyes get use to the morning light. The black tom was then quickly greeted by the song from his bird Gale. Smiling Swiftshadow looked up and watched the Swallow fly above.
╔═════════════╗
Inkfire
26 moons
Male
Asexual
Rank; Warrior
Bird; Blitz
(Baltimore Oriole)
Tags; Open
╚═════════════╝

The calico tom sat on a large rock gazing into the water, the sound of the waterfall echoing in the tom's ears. Inkfire let out small sigh, shaking his head as his thoughts began to wonder. "Blitz..." the tom meowed, looking over at his bird companion, who sat near by on a branch. "It's not the same with out them. I know you miss Goldenpaw's bird Sun." he meowed. It was hard going on with his training, but he vowed to keep going in memory of his sisters.
NightWolf950

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

crowwing [0] || drop [1] || pigeonfeather [1] || cloudpaw [1

Postby ~ moth ~ » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:25 pm

cภ๏wwเภg
тђเภтy -- єเgђт м๏๏ภร || мคlє || wคภภเ๏ภ || คppภєภтเcє // ๒ภคм๒lєpคw || ๒เภ๔ // ๒lคcк pђ๏є๒є || ๒เรєxยคl || cภยรђ // ๏pєภ || тคgร // ๏pєภ
((too lazy and tired to write out a post))

ʀɑiɳ -- ɗʀѳp
twɛɳty -- Բѳuʀ ɱѳѳɳร || Բɛɱɑʆɛ || ʆѳɳɛʀ || ɦɛtɛʀѳรɛxuɑʆ || cʀuรɦ // ѳpɛɳ || tɑgร // ѳpɛɳ
yawning as she awoke from a dreamless sleep, drop stretched her arms out in front of her. she had spent yet another night in this wretched forest when all she wanted to do was go home to a loving family of humans, her humans, but alas that just couldnt happen. standing up drop stumbled forward a bit, still trying to shake sleep from her head. it was hard to rest in a loud, noisy, always active forest, but then again she was able to sleep within a house on a busy street. slwoly walking forward drop glanced around. for a while now, maybe three days, the gray and white cat had been living out in the woods. she had claimed a small patch of land as her own, but something was very off about it and the territory around it. wherever drop went she could always catch hints that other cats had been around, whether it be a scent or a paw print, drop knew she wasnt alone out in he forest. this thought frightened the cat. if she was to encounter one of these ferals then shed surely be doomed. she didnt know how to defend herself and she wasnt one to put up much of a fight.

with her stomach growling at her drop tried to forget the thought that other cats were around. she had to get herself food, and that meant she needed to hunt. drop had never hunted before, well she had tried the other day when she was first in the forest, but she couldnt track a scent too well and trying to stay hidden from her prey was much harder to do than it sounded. now hunger was worse than ever and she was determined to stay alive. sniffing the air drop sneezed as a bunch of different scents entered her nose. it was hard to single out just one. straining her nose to pick just one smell drop landed on what she assumed was a mouse or vole, possibly even a bird or a rabbit. following the scent drop soon came upon a bird which was hopping along on the ground. it didnt seem to notice her so she thought this was the perfect opportunity to strike. creeping up on it drop crouched low to the ground and got ready to pounce.

ρigєσиfєαтнєя
тнiятy мσσиร || мαlє || wαяяiσя || αρρяєитicє // fяσรтραw || biяd // яєd billєd ρigєσи || dємiรєxυαl || cяυรн // σρєи || тαgร // fяσรтραw // σρєи
falling through what seemed like a never ending black void pigeonfeather flinched awake. his brown eyes blinked weariness away as he sighed. every night was the same, the feeling of helplessness as he fell to his doom, only to be awoken when light filtered into the warriors den. the tom wondered if his nightmare meant anything or if he was over analyzing things as he sometimes did. shaking his head pigeonfeather slowly rose, sitting back and giving himself a quick grooming to help calm his nerves. after cleaning himself the brown tom stood up and stretched his body as he walked forward out of the warriors den. stepping outside into the bright morning pigeonfeather rapidly blinked as his eyes adjusted to the sudden light. the tom hated the daytime, mostly because of the harsh sunlight, but he also didnt like to interact with any other cat and most of them were up and about during the day. nighttime was what pigeonfeather enjoyed. everything was dark and peaceful.

looking to he skies pigeonfeather searched around for his feathered companion. soon he spotted the little pigeon. walking toward the exit to camp the bird fluttered down and perched itself atop pigeonfeathers back. the tom didnt really enjoy having a bird constantly following him everywhere. with its eyes always on him the tom felt like a kit being watched by his mother. sighing, pigeonfeather grumbled as he remembered that he had an apprentice that he needed to train. redirecting his route from the exit to camp to the apprentice den pigeonfeather suck his head into the smaller den. he saw a few of the young cats sleeping, some missing, as well as his half sisters empty nest. quickly spotting frostpaw the tom quietly hissed at her to get her attention.

çɭǫųdƥąw
ţęŋ ɱǫǫŋş || ƒęɱąɭę || ąƥƥŗęŋţįçę || ɱęŋţǫŗ // ɓądɠęŗşђądę || ɓįŗd // ɓɭųę ɠŗąƴ ɠŋąţçąţçђęŗ || ƥąŋąşęҳųąɭ || çŗųşђ // ǫƥęŋ || ţąɠş // ǫƥęŋ
laying on her back with her paws stuck up in the air, with her bird companion perched on one of her paws fast asleep as well, cloudpaw went along with a weird dream that she was having, but her thoughts were quickly interrupted when a cat yelled something like sit. this wasnt what woke her up, the command actually made its way into her dream, no, what woke her up was an aggravated yell. groaning, the white cat rolled over, startling her blue gray gnatcatcher which let out a squawk of protest. ignoring the bird cloudpaw curled up int a ball, bringing her front paws over her face. as she fell back into a light sleep the bird once again tweeted, and wouldnt stop. kicking at it cloudpaw sat herself up, glaring at the smaller creature. if i could, id eat you, right here right now. but thats against our ways so you get off lucky you little pest. with that that white cat stood up and stumbled out of her nest, not even bothering to clean the moss that clung to her fur. exiting the apprentices den cloudpaw glanced back at her bird which was now sitting atop her tail which dragged against the ground. rolling her eyes at the gray creature cloudpaw made her way toward the fresh-kill pile. she was hungry and she wanted something to eat. hopefully her mentor wouldnt have her go hunt first to restock the pile, that was super annoying.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kittensurge » Mon Oct 23, 2017 3:34 pm

LIlystar||Female||Lesbian||Tags: Ivyflame
    Almost right as the brown tabby left her den she was right away greeted by the sound of another cat,
    deep down Lilystar felt herself tense up a bit as she turned over to recognize who it was. She wasn't a morning cat, known for being snapping and extremely irritable but in this moment she did try her best to hide these strong emotions when she recognized who it was. Her deputy Ivyflame. With brief moments of hesitation, she then responded as calm as she could with a simple,"Oh, Good Morning", before taking a deep breath of the crisp New-leaf air. Not really realizing that she didn't add anything to their conversation to build on, making her reply seem more like she was brushing her welcome off other than what she was actually thinking which was "gosh, I really have no idea what else to say"

Flintfeather||Tom||Bisexual||Tags: Rivermist
    After he called her name, the sound of rustling turned his attention over to where the Queen had situated her nest. Feeling a friendly grin begin to appear on his face until he paused, seeing as the look of horror gleaming in the female's eyes right as she woke up. In surprise and being his normal quiet self he just stood there silently, the slight look of concern on his face. Just not expressed verbally. Although seeing her demeanor change pretty quickly after waking up and spotting him at the entrance made him change the look on his face back to neutral. Figuring she might have had an unsettling dream about Hidden or anything surrounding the idea of her having kits, he didn't want to bring it back up if so. So, of course, he offered her a warm grin as she greeted him, "Good morning"He meowed kindly, glancing over his shoulder out at camp "I was wondering if you'd like to join me for a morning meal? I know being cooped up in a den isn't your style", He offered lightheartedly, trying to throw a little bit of humor as he chuckled lightly to himself. Trying to lighten up the dull morning mood a bit.

Olivetoe||Female||Homoflexable||Tags: Lilacleap
    As Olivetoe continued to snore along the sound of another cat close to her made her perk her attention up, letting her slowly sit up. Right away as the groggy female opened her eyes from the sound she knew exactly who it was. Feeling her bird shuffle uncomfortably as she randomly began moving which made Olive gently laid herself back down and merely turned her head to look over at Lilacleap 'what? did your bird bite your tail off thinking it was a worm?', she saltily thought to herself, annoyed from being woken up so suddenly and probably from something so petty. After a moment Olivetoe let out a loud and noticeable cough before grunting over to the fellow female "Could you not? or not so loudly at least", She growled over to her, trying her best to stay calmer but making herself known that she wasn't ready to be ignored.
kittensurge

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cultro » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:03 am

|Badgershade|
|Male|
|39 moons|
|Heteroflexable|
|Terriotry|
|Tagged: None|
The air was cool as Badgershade pushed his head out of the damp interior of an empty tree dump that morning.
Seconds later, he let his black and white patched body glide silently into the drippy gloom. Undisturbed by other cats and the other morning bustle, he stretched extensively.
The peaceful tranquility, only broken by the chirping of some birds, aroused a feeling of well-being in the big toms chest, and he added a little to the coat to protect himself from the freshness before moving slowly through the still abandoned territory.
He had slept outside the warriors den, and his fur smelled of autumn and of modest wood, but it did not bother him. On the contrary, he liked it.
Much more annoyed him that he could not catch breakfast.
First to provide the clan ... Yes, Yes ...

|Palesong|
|Male|
|28 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Med Cat Den|
Palesong suppressed a loud yawn as he pushed some herbs back and forth with the short claws, in one of the farthest corners of the den, away from any sunlight.
He wanted to bundle the plants ,that he had gathered this night, during one of his tours, to packets in advance, so he would have them faster in paw when he needed them.
He was quite exhausted and tired, although a new day had begun for most cats.
Pale morning light came in from the entrance and it was enough to dazzle him a little so that he avoided glances at the den entrance, although he would have liked to see what was going on outside. In the gloomy corner where he crouched, however, he saw perfect fine - well, almost.
A sigh slipped out of his lips as he again realized that he would probably sleep until dusk and that his only companion would be the returning evening patrol, or ,with bad luck, the silent night watch.
His gaze wandered to Mintpaw, who had just been thrown down, but he quickly lowered his red eyes.

|Racoonpaw|
|Male|
|11 moons|
|Bisexual|
|Camp|
When Racoonpaw woke up - well, to be precise, he had been awake since Bramblepaw had trampled out of the apprentice den - he had felt that the day would be terribly dull and frustrating, so he stayed some time longer in his nest and watched Fadedpaw smile at her sleeping brother.
Something that would never happen with Creekpaw and him.
His eyes fell on his, but seeing only his black back, he could only wonder if he was asleep or awake.
He would not have spoken to him anyway.
Slowly, he straightened up and shook his pelt furiously, mossing everyone close by, before he jostled out in disinterest.
As everyone was already bustling, he sat with his eyes clenched to the edge of the camp, hoping that his bird would soon bump into him.
Impatiently he scratched the ground.
Last edited by Cultro on Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:34 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cultro

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:31 am

Silvest - Loner - Crushless - Voice; Haruka (Todd) - Bird; Coal tit - Tags;; open -
I never learned anybody's name, we all vowed that we wouldn't stay

The smoked pelted tom wandered around near Thrushclan's territory enjoying the morning air with his feathered friend - which he had dubbed Acorn - perched between his ears. Silvest had gotten up early, so he could hunt something to eat before his former clan-mates fully awoken, he had avoided them a few times and would rather not bump into one of them. "Hey, Acorn? What should we do today?" he questioned the bird, even though he knew the coal tit couldn't realy respond. It let out it's usual chirp and Silvest continued on his way until he was near the abandoned two-leg place, with a sigh he sat down and looked towards the building 'I wonder if dad's okay?

Otterclaw - Warrior - Crushless - Voice;Shiro - Bird;Rose-breasted Grosbeak - Tags;; open -
Running on concrete. Electricity. I finally can breathe

Otterclaw stretched out his legs and let out a long yawn before glancing over to his brother, who was still asleep with his Cardinal nestled into the pale fur on his side. Otterclaw didn't really wanted to leave his brother, but decided that he might aswell see who was out and around. He smiled softly before slowly wandering his way out of the den, his little rose-breasted grosbeak perched onto his back, in between his shoulders as he strolled up to some of the higher up rocks gave a slight shake to his fur, much to his bird pal's disappointment, the bird hopped up onto his head and gave out an unpleased song and Otterclaw chuckled at the bird's reaction "Sorry, sorry"
Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skyowl28 » Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:04 am

Sootfern|male|elder|location; Thrushclan camp|Bird: Eve the Brown eared Bulbul|tags; open
Sootfern let out a rumbling purr as he laid by the entrance of the elder's den and watched his much younger clanmates awake and begin the day. He never felt jealous or even forlorn that he couldn't join them, he has accepted the fact that he was old and was satisfied with what he has accomplished in his life. He could see a few of his own kits padding through the camp and he couldn't help the burst of love and pride he felt that he and his mates has raised them to be the warriors they are now. He was tempted to wake his mates up but instead focused his attention on his small bird companion, Eve has gotten old as well and now spent most of her time in the den with him. Even now she was curled up, nuzzling him. He was a bit worried about how weak she was now, knowing her time was near. But, he pushed those thoughts aside in favor of enjoying the warmth of the clan.

Pineflight|trans female|warrior|location;
Thrushclan|Rowan the woodpecker|tags; open

Pineflight let out a small hiss as she awoke to the familar sting of Rowan pecking at her ear...like he did almost every morning. "Alright, I'm up" She mewed with a tone of exasperation, feeling immense relief when pecking stopped and the male woodpecker glided from his perch on her head. The red feather bird stopped at the entrance and pointed his beak to the fresh kill pile with demanding chirp. Pineflight rolled her eyes, of course that would be the reason for the harsh wake up call.

"You know you can go by yourself right?" she meowed good naturally, earned a miffed flap from her companion. She suppresed a giggle at this...it did feel nice that the Rowan, being such a brash and impatient bird, would wait for her or her permission to do anything. It got annoying at times but she appreciated his loyalty. With that in mind, she paused only to stretch and cast a glance at her still sleeping brother before joining her bird in exiting the warriors den and heading towards the fresh kill pile.

Comma|dfab nonbinary|kittypet|location;twoleg house|no bird|tags; open

"There they go again." Comma mewed outloud as they watch a flock of birds, all different species from another, fly south. Comma didn't look like a very smart cat and they weren't. But they did have common sense, enough to know that something was causing these birds to fly in that direction. They were always curious about what attracted the birds but never had the initiative to leave the comfort of their twoleg's place.

Until now...its been ages since their twoleg let them accompany him somewhere and that was the only time they were allowed out of the house! True, they enjoyed the pamperment that came with being their owner's most prized possesion but they could only do so much in such a familar place! If nothing intresting happens today...I'll investigate. They promised to themselves.
Skyowl28

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby limerence! » Tue Oct 24, 2017 12:56 pm

Rivermist|Female|Queen|Tagged: Flintfeather
Rivermist fluffed her fur up, not bothering to attempt grooming it. “Sure.” She purred. Her belly was ridiculously large, which made it hard to stretch. It was in fact comical to watch as she attempted it before giving up. She was about to pad over to the fresh kill pile with Flintfeather when she heard an annoying squawking. She cringed at the sound as her Stellar’s Jay swooped down and landing on her head, then began to peck it. She could see why it had chosen her. It was almost even more annoying than she was. Swatting it away, she rolled her eyes and headed to the pile, grabbing a rabbit and settling down awkwardly to eat it.
limerence!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mileven♥︎ » Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:53 pm

♔Lostsong♔
❝Did I change, or did you just stop loving me?❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; Patchfoot|Feeling;----|Location; ----|Tags; ----|Bird; Blue Barn Swallow|

ostsong sat in her
nest not doing much. She stared at a small pebble, and sighed,
but that was about it. She looked up, to see a small Blue Bird
sitting on a tiny ledge looking down at her with kind eyes.
She tucked her nose under her tail, and shut her eyes.
She began to think about what happened after she left,
who she met, and who she hated. Taylor. She thought.
Taylor was the molly that ruined her life. Not to mention Feather,
who was almost just as annoying. Lostsong had never really wanted
to think back to those times, because they were almost too perfect.
She thought she had a friend who liked her, but he obviously
'grew tired of her...'

♡Mintpaw♡
❝You smile at the stars, as if they know all you're secrets❞
|Molly|Crush/Mate; ----|Feeling; Surprised|Location; Medicine Cat Den|Tags; Bramblepaw|Bird; Mourning Dove|
ṃintpaw

was startled by a bird which flew into her den
She automatically knew whose's bird it was. "Bramblepaw,
What do you need now?"
She asked, not looking up from
sorting her herbs. Suddenly, her bird flew down swiftly from a
ledge in wall, and landed on her head. Her bird slowly pecked
at her head, forcing her to look up. "You stupid bird."
She spat under her breath. "Hi Bramblepaw, what can
I do for you?"
She asked, in a politer tone, now smiling.
'Step on another thorn?"

✬Crimsonpaw✬
❝Oh yes, the past can hurt, but they way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn form it...❞
|Tom|Crush/Mate; Fadedpaw|Feeling; ----|Locations; ----|Tags; ----|Crimson Sun Bird|
words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words words words

♛Taylor♛
❝I don't trust nobody, and nobody trusts me, I'll be the actress, starring in your Bad Dreams
|Molly|Crush/Mate; ----|Feelings; Annoyed, Tired.|Locations; Tree|Tags;Feather.|Bird; None|
Ť
aylor was awoken
by Feather's coughing. "Could you maybe shut up?"
She purred, rolling over. "You're being a bit noisy"
She emphasized the last word, flexing her claw. "Unlike
you, I need my rest."
She finished, trying to fall back
asleep. She flicked her ear, and re-shut her eyes, hoping
Feather could stop coughing.

۞Lionkit۞
❝When hards time fall, you gotta put you're behind, in the past?❞
|Tom|Crush/Mate; Too Young.|Feeling; ----|Locations; ----|Tags; ----|
]words words words words words words words words
words words words words words words words Unborn
╒══════════╕
✸✸✸✸✸
credit
╘══════════╛
mileven♥︎

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thunderbraveheart » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:02 pm

Otterclaw - Warrior - Crushless - Voice;Shiro - Bird;Rose-breasted Grosbeak - Tags;; Rosetips -
Running on concrete. Electricity. I finally can breathe

"hm?" the chocolate tortie turned to the source of a voice and continues to smile when he seen Rosetips "ah, Rosetips! Good morning! Y-yeah, quite the nice day, g-good for hunting."he mewed awkwardly "uh, so, um, h-how are you?" he glanced around, his tail calmly and slowly moving from side to side, his bird merely enjoying watching him be uncomfortable.
Last edited by Thunderbraveheart on Wed Oct 25, 2017 6:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thunderbraveheart

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me