from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: from the ashes || emberclan v.1 || DO NOT POST

Postby duncundog » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:36 pm

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
now open & accepting !!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: from the ashes || Emberclan v.1 || OPEN & ACCEPTING

Postby duncundog » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:42 pm

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; open
────────────────────────────────────────────
    The morning light was cold and gray. Dew clung in droplets to Briarpaw's pelt, dripping from the tips of his whiskers as he rose from the patch of ferns where he'd been laying. Shaking himself off, he fluffed up his fur a bit, shivering in the chilly dawn air. Leafbare was coming faster and faster with each approaching day.
    Looking around, he saw that the others were just beginning to rise, and he stretched himself out, preparing his limbs for another long day of walking. It'd been awhile now since they'd been forced to leave behind their home, and ever since they'd been constantly on the move. They'd yet to find somewhere suitable to settle. Although, they had to sooner or later. They were young, and none of them had ever traveled so far. It was especially hard on the younger apprentices.
    Finding a relatively dry stump under an overhanging tree branch, he climbed up, settling in to watch over everyone. After self-appointing himself leader, he tried to always make sure he was paying attention to all the cats and keeping an eye on them. That was a leader's job, after all. And being one of the older apprentices, as well as one of the best-trained, he thought he was an obvious choice for the role. The other apprentices would surely crack under the pressure.
    He smirked a bit, purring a little to himself. Yes, he'd be a great leader.

honeypaw ! !
med. cat | tom | single | tags;; open
    Honeypaw awoke feeling stiff. The sky was gray and overcast, and he sighed upon seeing it. Why couldn't they just have one nice day? It seemed like all of their luck had gone downhill lately...
    Climbing to his paws, he shook the dew from his fur, quietly grumbling to himself. Then sitting back down, deciding that where he'd been sleeping was drier than anywhere else, he began to groom his fur a bit, flattening down stray pieces and picking out bits of grass and fern.

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; open
    Letting out a loud sigh of exasperation, Deerpaw rolled over onto her back, meowing, "Nooo, I don't want to get up yet!" Then dramatically groaning, she rolled over again before standing, shaking briskly to rid her pelt of the dew drops that clung to it. Glaring at a large blade of grass stuck between her toes, she quickly removed it with her teeth, spitting it away before beginning to walk around. She could see Briarpaw already up and sitting on a stump. She rolled her eyes. 'He thinks he's all that.' Shaking her head, she wandered towards the meager prey pile they'd collected the night before, picking out a rather pathetic looking mouse and settling down to slowly eat it.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:53 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: briarpaw

Foxpaw was already awake by the time that the other cats had begun to rise, attempting to get the dirt from between his claws and behind his ears out. In all honestly, Foxpaw couldn't stand being unclean for longer than a few hours. Walking for days on end caused a lot of build-up of dirt, and Foxpaw barely got the time to clean himself since by the time they settled, he was exhausted and would pass out where ever he could. Foxpaw eventually gave up, stretching out legs before noticing the other cats were rising. He saw Briarpaw up on a stump, looking smug as usual, and made his way over to him. "When will we get going?" He questioned, tail curling in annoyance. "We're losing valuable time."
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:55 pm

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Open||

As Stormpaw woke up, she shook her thick fur, water clinging to every hair. She couldn't help but let out and exhausted sigh. They were just apprentices! How were they supposed to do this? It was just... Hard... Letting out another sigh, she padded out from the bush she had found along with a few other apprentices. Glancing around, she saw Briarpaw up on a stump and sighed. He did appoint himself leader and the majority of the scared apprentices agreed with him, wanting any form of order. She knew he would need help and as the eldest cat, she decided she would be the best for deputy. Padding over, she looked up at Briarpaw with an encouraging smile before nodding to Foxpaw as she approached and sat down to one side of the stump.

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Open||

Letting out a loud yawn, Frostpaw rolled over and stretched out, kicking a poor apprentice in the face. "Sorry!" he meowed awkwardly before raising to his feet and making his way out as the black tom was left grumbling. Making his way into the small clearing they had found, he looked around at the other apprentices and frowned a little. Surely they would make it, right?

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Open||

Hallowpaw was awoken to a paw to the face. "Ow!" He yelped out as the other male apprentice kicked him in the face. Frostpaw shot out a quick apology to him before he left the bush they had been sleeping in. Getting up, he slowly cleaned the grass from his pelt and then made his way out of the bush with a sad huff. It was lightly raining still, the last remnants of the storm passing over head. Who know a storm could devastate their lives so drastically... Was everyone they knew dead?

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:07 pm

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; Foxpaw, Stormpaw
    Noticing Foxpaw approaching, he dropped the smirk, nodding towards the other cat. Seeing the annoyed look on the other apprentice's face, though, and hearing the tone in his voice, Briarpaw frowned. 'Pft, who made dirt in his freshkill?' Flicking his tail a bit, he replied, "Soon. We have to wait for everyone else to get up, you know." What? Did he expect him to just get up and go? They at least needed some time to wake up and eat a little or something.
    Noticing Stormpaw padding over, he nodded to her as well, watching her take a seat beside the stump.

honeypaw ! !
    Honeypaw awoke feeling stiff. The sky was gray and overcast, and he sighed upon seeing it. Why couldn't they just have one nice day? It seemed like all of their luck had gone downhill lately...
    Climbing to his paws, he shook the dew from his fur, quietly grumbling to himself. Then sitting back down, deciding that where he'd been sleeping was drier than anywhere else, he began to groom his fur a bit, flattening down stray pieces and picking out bits of grass and fern.

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    Finishing up her prey, she stood up, licking clean the grease from her whiskers. Then looking around, she spotted Hallowpaw standing nearby, face turned up towards the sky. Watching the rain? Maybe.
    Padding over, she stopped in front of him, glancing him over for a moment and waiting for him to notice her. Then, when he didn't, she meowed, "Hey, Hallowpaw."
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faithdakitty » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:28 pm

||Stormpaw ☁ Female ☁ Deputy ☁ 12 Moons ☁ Tags: Briarpaw||

The she cat looked from Foxpaw and Briarpaw for a moment and sighed softly, "We should probably get some cats to go hunting. I could set up a patrol for you if you want." She told Briarpaw, flicking her drenched tail in disdain. She hated storms, her fur always ended up drenched... She looked up at the tabby tom for an answer, tilting her head slightly for a better angle.

||Frostpaw ❅ Male ❅ Hunter ❅ 9 Moons ❅ Tags: Open||

Letting out a loud yawn, Frostpaw rolled over and stretched out, kicking a poor apprentice in the face. "Sorry!" he meowed awkwardly before raising to his feet and making his way out as the black tom was left grumbling. Making his way into the small clearing they had found, he looked around at the other apprentices and frowned a little. Surely they would make it, right?

||Hallowpaw ☾ Male ✦ Border Patrol ✦ 10 Moons ☽ Tags: Deerpaw||

A voice from the side made Hallowpaw jump as he was deep in thought. "Ah!" He squeaked out, jumping a little as the black fur rose on his back. Looking over he just saw that it was Deerpaw and he sighed. "H-hel-l-lo Deerpaw..." he stammered in reply, looking down at his paws a moment before looking back up at the white she-cat.

|Faith - Female - Bi - Hufflepuff|
|INFP - Roleplayer - Writer - College Student|
|Trade With Me! |

||All Hail Swiftpaw||
𝙶𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝𝚢, 𝚐𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕.
𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕, 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚢 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚋𝚎 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚢.
𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚋𝚕𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜, 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚠𝚜.
faithdakitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Elyidian » Thu Sep 07, 2017 11:40 pm

Thunder paw//11 moons//Apprentice Hunter

Thunder paw was already up by the time Briarpaw had started talking. Could he be any more of a narsicist? She snorted to herself. Shaking her blue grey fur from the moisture that clung. " Brairpaw. Earlier, before sun rose. I heard noises of a stream." She commented as the leader sat on a stump. Her blue eyes watching. Her brother Sunpaw was next to her, their fur barely touching. She purred " Morning Brother." She then turned to Brair paw again " shouldna hunt be organized?" unknowing what would happen, the burn on her belly starting to hurt. But she didn't say anything about it to the medicine apprentices.

Sunpaw//12 moons// Apprentice hunter

He arose quietly, his large frame moving some apprentices out of the way by accident. Saying sorry quietly, he sat by Thubderpaw, his fur repelling water. His mother was a water cat, his father, a forest cat. Looks like he got the water cat type because Thunderpaw was shaking water from herself.
Dear Mods/Admins: Me and Moxiee are sisters and trade unfairly every so often.
FR username - Elyidian

Image ImageImageImageImage
Elyidian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mandalorian » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:20 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
FOXPAW
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
tagged: briarpaw & thunderpaw

"Waiting for everyone to wake up takes too long," Foxpaw snapped, quickly turning away afterwards. He muttered some childish curses under his breath and stalked off, looking around for something to eat. There wasn't much, Foxpaw realized with a scowl. He looked over and saw Thunderpaw talking to Briarpaw, and quickly made his way back over. "Hunt? Can I come? You'll need protection." He puffed out his chest. "Everyone knows i'm the best fighter, anyways." He added, with a hint of child-like smugness.
mandalorian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby duncundog » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:53 am

briarpaw ! !
leader | tom | single | tags;; Foxpaw, Stormpaw, Thunderpaw
    Briarpaw scoffed, watching Foxpaw storm away. 'It takes too long... Pft, what does he suggest we do, then? Leave them behind?' He scowled. What an annoying cat. About then Thunderpaw approached, followed by Sunpaw. She'd barely said two words, asking about a hunting patrol, before Foxpaw came scrambling back. Briarpaw rolled his eyes and turned towards Stormpaw. "Stormpaw, you wanted to organize a hunting patrol, right? I'll leave that up to you." Then, flicking his tale, he added as an afterthought, "And take mousebrain here with you," glaring quire purposefully at Foxpaw.

honeypaw ! !
    Finishing up his grooming, Honeypaw sat up, looking around at the other apprentices. Most of them were up by now, chatting and wandering around. He imagined that it probably wouldn't be long now before they headed out again, back on the search. He sighed at the thought of it. Were they really going to find somewhere new? It'd already been such a long journey, and they'd wandered so far... If any of the warriors had survived, then how were they going to find them? Or had any of them survived to begin with?
    He shook his head, clearing it of the steadily darkening thoughts. It was far too early in the morning for that. Besides, they needed to stay optimistic.
    Shivering, he fluffed up his fur, shifting a bit in place to get comfortable while he watched the other cats mill around.

deerpaw ! !
border patrol | she-cat | single | tags;; Hallowpaw
    She purred in amusement at the startled tom. He may be older than her, but he sure didn't seem like it. "Hello, Hallowpaw. I'd say it's a nice morning, but..." She looked up towards the overcast sky, making a face when a raindrop landed in her eye. "Agh, it's not." She flicked her tail, sending a few droplets of water flying behind her. She couldn't decide whether the rain was a good or bad thing for her coat. On one hand, it was thick and sucked it up, making her feel and cold. On the other hand, though, her white fur was covered in mud, dust, and grass stains, so it was helping to clean her off. "Hopefully this clears up soon," she said humorously.
duncundog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me