DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

DreamClan Deputy (don't vote for your own cat)

Poll ended at Sun Nov 05, 2017 7:47 am

Berryfur - AlexSummers
25%
Blackshadow - wolfrunner
50%
Moonstone - GreyScheme
25%

Total votes : 8

Re: DreamClan & MintClan V. 3|Warrior Cat RP|Open & Acceptin

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:09 am

RussetPaw
His eyes glittered excitedly when he heard a voice. He glanced across the boarder and krept along a branches. RussetPaw flicked his ear and smiled, growling slightly as he perched his body on a large branch to watch for signs of life.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:17 am

Atlas opened his jaws to scent the air again, catching the scent of a cat nearby. He couldn't see them, but he knew this was their territory and they could easily stay out of sight if they wanted."Are you going to come out?"he asked, his voice not giving away any emotion he felt."Its hard to greet somebody I can't see."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:24 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar lay awake in his cold den. The tabby tom male was now leader after his mate, Woolystar, passed away. The red-pelted tom missed her greatly, and he could never seem to sleep now. Redstar rose to his paws and groomed his pelt. The tabby tom padded out of his den and looked around the clan. Two of his lives were already gone even though he was only recently leader of his clan.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The fluffy white she-cat blinked open her blue eyes and swiftly gave her pelt a groom. Her and Bluestream still haven't gotten along and Moonlight could care less about that stupid excuse for a tom. The she-cat padded out of her new den which was the warriors' den and she sat outside of the den. Her cool gaze watching the sky.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Ever felt so untrusted? Ever felt like no one cared about you besides your siblings and your mother? Skypool always felt like no one cared about her, but she gotten used to it, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. The blue-grey she-cat with white splotches was next to the DreamClan entrance. Her gaze revealed noting of her emotions. She didn't really liked anyone in the clan that just looking down at her siblings because their mother was a medicine cat.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Leafheart raised his sandy tabby head and looked at his mate. "Are you okay Featherwisp?" Leafheart asked his mate pressing his pelt against him.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:25 am

RussetPaw
He scoffed, and shook his pelt. He stepped sideways and dropped down on all fours with all his legs straightened beneath him. He flicked his tail and casually stretched when e hit the ground. He lowered his head and then raised his tail. Russetpaw stood and shook himself out. "Hello, stranger" he purred and glanced at the newcomer. "why are you here?" he mewed stifly, doing his ebst to cover up the fact he'd had a strange sense about this character. He seemed like he'd be a good tom..nice..somehow. He narrowed his eyes. "This isn't your territory, Love. You're just a rouge" he mewed with a laugh-like scoff.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:37 am

Featherwisp looked over at Leafheart, giving a small nod."Im fine. Just a bad dream."he answered, not wanting to worry his but, but at the same time he didn't want to lie to him.

Atlas held his head high, his gaze fixed on Russetpaw."Well im not in your borders, so obviously im causing no trouble."he spoke, his voice confident, not showing any of the curiosity and excitement he felt. He was finally meeting a real clan cat, but from what he was getting they were as smug as his father had told him."And your a clan cat, nice use of your observation skills. Though your a bit off. I haven't taken a step in your territory so technically im not in your territory either."he tried to hide the slight anger he felt at being called 'just a rogue' as he didn't want to give this cat a reaction."You know, rogues aren't all bad. You may think your the only skilled ones, but you would be surprised. Haven't you ever thought of outsiders as actual cats? Im sorry I wasn't born among your clan, but im happy with my family. If the clan is like your family, then in a way, were alike."
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:42 am

Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat
Slatestream was tucked a few tail lengths away from the warrior den curled up with her tail over her paws. The shecat busily munching on a fish finishing it off. After breakfast it was time for her daily warrior duties.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat
It took all of the dark tomcat's energy to open his eyes as the sunlight peered in through the walls of the warrior den. Sleepy green orbs blinking as they adjusted to the new harsh light of a brand new day. Blackshadow was not a morning cat, had never been a morning cat since his early kithood and it had not changed as a warrior. Giving a long yawn the cat leaned over to lightly lap at the gray furred shecat beside him. Then he did the same to the tabby tom on his opposite side. Careful not to wake them Blackshadow got to his paws. Stepping around his till sleeping siblings the dark warrior left the den. Stepping out into the daylight made Blackshadow flinch slightly but the quiet purr at the light's warmth was unmistakable.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vylad » Sun Sep 10, 2017 7:44 am

яє∂ѕтαя
Age;82 moons|Mate;Woolystar, Open|Scent:Thistle|Rank;Leader|Clan;Dreamclan

Redstar lay awake in his cold den. The tabby tom male was now leader after his mate, Woolystar, passed away. The red-pelted tom missed her greatly, and he could never seem to sleep now. Redstar rose to his paws and groomed his pelt. The tabby tom padded out of his den and looked around the clan. Two of his lives were already gone even though he was only recently leader of his clan.

мσσиℓιgнт
Age;48 moons|Mate;Open|Scent:Catmint|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

The fluffy white she-cat blinked open her blue eyes and swiftly gave her pelt a groom. Her and Bluestream still haven't gotten along and Moonlight could care less about that stupid excuse for a tom. The she-cat padded out of her new den which was the warriors' den and she sat outside of the den. Her cool gaze watching the sky.

ѕкуρσσℓ
Age;29 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Soft breezes|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Ever felt so untrusted? Ever felt like no one cared about you besides your siblings and your mother? Skypool always felt like no one cared about her, but she gotten used to it, it doesn't hurt as much as it used to. The blue-grey she-cat with white splotches was next to the DreamClan entrance. Her gaze revealed noting of her emotions. She didn't really liked anyone in the clan that just looking down at her siblings because their mother was a medicine cat.

ѕтσямωιи∂
Age;82 moons|Mate;Rainsplatter, Open|Scent;Storm|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Stormwind's long legs easily followed after the racing squirrel. The older grey pelted tom leaped on the squirrel and snapped it's spine. He carried it back to camp and dropped it on the fresh-kill pile as well as the vole he hunted earlier. He sat down by the fresh-kill pile. His legs feeling a bit sore.

ℓєαfнєαят
Age;24 moons|Mate;Featherwisp|Scent;Leaves|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

"If you insist." Leafheart responded wrapping his tail around his mate. "Let me know if you want anything." Leafheart said nuzzling his mate.

ѕиσω¢ℓαω
Age;82 moons|Crush;Open|Scent;Fresh snow|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Snowclaw was lying in her nest, her green eyes closed as she slept peacefully.

куσgяєsky
Age;38 moons moons|Mate:Junoir|Scent;Salt Water|Rank:Warrior|Clan;DreamClan|

Kyogresky was lapping her stomach, she was well aware she was expecting, and she was starting to show, she'd have to tell Junior as well, which is what scared her to death. She wasn't sure of how Bluestream would react as well. He's probably terrify her to death.

мιѕтувяєєzє
Age;72 moons moons|Mate;Honeymist|Scent;Mist|Rank;Warrior|Clan;DreamClan

Mistybreeze was sleeping in her nest. Her crush, Honeymist became her mate, which is what she was happy about, but she was so afriad of loosing another tom she loved.

Bladerunner
Age;51 moons moons|Mate;Flyvine|Scent;Pine|Clan;DreamClan

Bladerunner lapped his pelt and looked over his shoulder. He was curled up in his nest, but awake. He was just simply to tired to get up.
ImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Vylad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:01 am

Slatestream l warrior l Dreamclan l shecat
Slatestream was tucked a few tail lengths away from the warrior den curled up with her tail over her paws. The shecat busily munching on a fish finishing it off. After breakfast it was time for her daily warrior duties.

Blackshadow l warrior l Dreamclan l tomcat
Blackshadow shook out his fur letting his eyes drift around the camp that was slowly but surely coming to life after it's long sleep under night's cover. Eyes landing on a familiar pelt that was as stark as his own, though the complete opposite, the warrior padded over to it. He arched his back letting his side brush firmly yet gently against Moonlight's. He cast her a wide grin before heading for the entrance to the clan camp.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Scout- » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:03 am

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
♥Sweetpea♥
Mint Clan-Medicine cat-Female-Tags:Open

Sweetpea walked out of den and stretched in the early morning sunshine. SHe looked around to see if any of the other cats were awake. She saw none, so she got up, and strolled down to the creek for a drink. While she was there she saw some poppy seed flowers by the entrance to the camp "How handy, if i could only get all the herbs to grow right at my front door" she chuckled to herself, reaching over, and picking a few blooms, she carried them back to her den to dry.
-Scout-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hexcadia » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:25 am

*~Blizzard~* wrote:Atlas held his head high, his gaze fixed on Russetpaw."Well im not in your borders, so obviously im causing no trouble."he spoke, his voice confident, not showing any of the curiosity and excitement he felt. He was finally meeting a real clan cat, but from what he was getting they were as smug as his father had told him."And your a clan cat, nice use of your observation skills. Though your a bit off. I haven't taken a step in your territory so technically im not in your territory either."he tried to hide the slight anger he felt at being called 'just a rogue' as he didn't want to give this cat a reaction."You know, rogues aren't all bad. You may think your the only skilled ones, but you would be surprised. Haven't you ever thought of outsiders as actual cats? Im sorry I wasn't born among your clan, but im happy with my family. If the clan is like your family, then in a way, were alike."

RussetPaw
'I can't imagine not living here' he mused, his tone changed. He sat down, flicking his ear. 'I mean, we're protected, in the clan we keep eachother safe,!' he said excitedly. RussetPaw smiled friendly-like 'I'm RussetPaw! I'm training to be a Warrior of DreamClan!' he declared. 'Who are you?' he asked curiously, hoping to have a friend.
Last edited by Hexcadia on Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hexcadia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me