Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:38 am

Reedstar~Tags:Robinslash~Location:Camp

The muscular tabby tom stepped out of his den, stetching as he glanced about. He sat and curled his tail neatly around his paws, purring with satisfaction as he saw Robinslash was already up. "Hey Robinslash. Finally up, huh?" He joked, knowing full well Robinslash was up longer than himself.

Stormfrost~Tags:Snowpetal~Location:Camp

The rabbit was so close, Stormfrost could almost taste it. With a final leap, he was right above it, his paws getting ready to land on the... The tom's head shot up to the feeling of paws shaking him awake. He glared at Snowpetal as she padded out of the den. Mumbling in annoyance, he stood up and padded out. It was a good dream too, He thought grudgingly.

Ripplefire~Tags:Open~Location:Warriors Den

Ripplefire glanced up as she heard the scrabble of paws. The shecat glanced over at the source and saw Stormfrost rising to his paws and heard him muttering to himself. Crazy furball, She thought, partially amused, but still annoyed. She rested her head back on her paws, floating back to sleep.

Mothpaw~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Mothpaw padded out of the apprentice den after Featherpaw was woken up by Snowpetal. With a purr she glanced up at the sky, wondering what was in store for her today...
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:49 am

Robinslash
Robinslash looked up at his leader. "Oh, hey Reedstar. I can handle today, why don't you spend time with your kits? I bet Silencedapple would like to see you." Robinslash purred. He saw that his sister had woken up the needed cats. "Snowpetal is leading a border patrol, going along the marshes. Stormfrost and Featherpaw will go with you." Robinslash ordered the three cats. He wanted to keep a eye on Featherpaw, she would be a warrior soon, and Reedstar's kits would be apprentices soon
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:11 am

Otterstar
Tom)Leader)RiverClan)//Open

Otterstar sat up as he watched Snowpetal go. I love you too, he thought to himself, knowing she was out of earshot before he stood up and shook his pelt free of any stray grasses that could've gotten into it. He crossed the stream that surrounded the RiverClan camp, not bothering to shake his long fur. He thanked StarClan that no cat had stirred just yet. He leaped on top of the Willowstump, watching the Clan camp.

Amberleaf
She-Cat)Warrior)RiverClan)//Soddenfur

Amberleaf stretched as she padded out of the warriors den. She looked up to see Otterstar on the Willowstump before she looked back, quickly spotting Soddenfur in his nest. She rolled her eyes and padded over, prodding the deputy awake. "Soddenfur! You're supposed to be sending out patrols!" she purred.

Silverwing
She-Cat)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Robinslash, Open

Silverwing looked up from where she was laying under the shade of a small boulder, seeing that Robinslash was sending out patrols.
"I can lead a hunting patrol if you wish. We'll need to fill up the fresh-kill pile before all of the apprentices wake up," she added with a purr of amusement.

Tawnyfeather
Tom)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Open

Tawnyfeather padded out of the warriors den, shaking his fur as he noticed Snowpetal was about to lead a patrol. He sat down nearby, waiting to see if he would be called on a patrol or not.

Flamepaw
Tom)Medicine Cat Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Firstleaf,Breezefire,Morningsong

Flamepaw padded into the camp, his fur ruffled from the chilly breeze that accompanied the beginning of leaf-fall. In his mouth was a wad of dock leaves, having left the camp before dawn so he could go to the edge of ThunderClan territory to retrieve it.
He padded into the medicine den, prodding his mentors awake. "I got some dock leaves. I noticed we were short on them,"
he meowed.

Stormpaw
She-Cat)Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Snowpetal

"Can I come too?" Stormpaw asked as she bolted from the apprentices den, stopping at Snowpetal's side. "Please? I don't want to stay in camp all day!"
hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:19 am

Snowpetal
Snowpetal nodded, and led the 4 cats out of camp. Pnce they reached the border, Snowpetal stopped. I know that scent... Its Otterstar! Oh StarClan please dont let them smell his scent! She panicked. She felt a wave of dizziness hit her,
and she fell on her side.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:42 am

Breezefire

Tagged: Snowpetal

Breezefire padded out of the medicine cat den and took in the fresh scents of the morning wind. Wind, Shadowclan, pine trees, wait. Otterstar? What was he doing there? Breezefire inched closer, curiosity taking over. Then she heard the sudden sound of Snowpetal falling. Of course, Breezefire cared more for clan than irregular scents, so she ran over to Snowpetal's side and asked, "What's wrong? Do you need help?" and completely forgot about Otterstar's scent.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 3:59 am

Snowpetal
Snowpetal looked at Breezeflame. "Please,
I dont feel too well..." She groaned.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:26 am

Reedstar~Tags:Robinslash, Silencedapple~Location:Camp[/center]

Reedstar glanced at the kits, whiskers twitching with amusment. "I'll make them apprentices here soon. The poor warriors getting these kits for apprentices will have a lot on their paws."

Stormfrost~Tags:Snowpetal~Location:Camp

Stormfrost backed away from the medicine cats as they swarmed around Snowpetal. Concern flooded him as he heard them talking about kits. Is she going to have kits soon..? Starclan, keep her safe.

Ripplefire~Tags:Open~Location:Warriors Den

Ripplefire glanced up as she heard the scrabble of paws. The shecat glanced over at the source and saw Stormfrost rising to his paws and heard him muttering to himself. Crazy furball, She thought, partially amused, but still annoyed. She rested her head back on her paws, floating back to sleep.

Mothpaw~Tags:Open~Location:Camp

Mothpaw padded out of the apprentice den after Featherpaw was woken up by Snowpetal. With a purr she glanced up at the sky, wondering what was in store for her today...[/quote]
Last edited by xXNightwaveXx on Wed Aug 09, 2017 10:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:06 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, Morningsong, Flamepaw, Snowpetal
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

Yawning the young medicine cat apprentice walked out of the medicne cats den. shaking her fur she spotted her mentor Breezefire talking with Snowpetal "Mornings, what happened? can I help you with something?" she asked at her mentor notdding to the warrior as well.

Shiningtuft tags: Reedstar, Robinslash, Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Unhearing what the other speaked therem the large cream colored tom walked to them "Great a hunting patrol" he meowed glancing around the cats, turning to Silverwing "Mind If I join your patrol?" he asked at her.

Tulipfang tags: open

Tiredly the tom sat near the Warriors den entrance and looked the awakening clan.

Turtlefeather tags: Cometpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past the toward her apprentice Cometpaw "Cometpaw? Do you want to go training with me?" she asked at him.

Starlingpaw - tags: Featherpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Snowpetal

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: open
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometpaw - mentor: Robinslash

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

Flamingshadow tags: open
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She walked out of the Warriors den only a few steps away from Tawnyfeather. Staring to the clearning she sat down and started to groom herself.

Hollowleaf - tags: open
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:25 am

Robinslash
Robinslash glanced at Silverwing and nodded.
"Sure." He mewed curlty. He padded over to his mate and sta beside her. "Hey." He mewed softly.

Snowpetal
Snowpetal started to put the pieces together and whispered in Breezefire's ear, no cat hearing her. "I think I'm having kits." Snowpetal looked at Stormfrost. "StarClan's kits its like in dying!" She growled, and stood.

Silencedapple
Silencedapple looked up Reedstar. "No, not at all.
In fact, I was going to look for you." Silencedapple purred. She lifted Swankit up, and put her back down in front of Reedstar. "These kits need to be apprenticed. They are crazy!" She nuzzled each in turn.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:31 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, Morningsong, Flamepaw, Snowpetal
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

Yawning the young medicine cat apprentice walked out of the medicne cats den. shaking her fur she spotted her mentor Breezefire talking with Snowpetal "Mornings, what happened? can I help you with something?" she asked at her mentor nodding to the warrior as well.

Shiningtuft tags: Reedstar, Robinslash, Silverwing

Unhearing what the other speaked therem the large cream colored tom walked to them "Great a hunting patrol" he meowed glancing around the cats, turning to Silverwing "Mind If I join your patrol?" he asked at her.

Tulipfang tags: open

Tiredly the tom sat near the Warriors den entrance and looked the awakening clan.

Turtlefeather tags: Cometpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past the toward her apprentice Cometpaw "Cometpaw? Do you want to go training with me?" she asked at him.

Starlingpaw - tags: Featherpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Snowpetal

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: open
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometpaw - mentor: Robinslash

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

Flamingshadow tags: Robinslash
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She smilled at her mate, purring "Hello darling" she meowed licking his cheek "Early as always, I hope you're not teasing yourself to much" she meowed to him

Hollowleaf - tags: open
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me