Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTING!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play

Postby honeydont » Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:20 am

Cernunnos shifted nerviously as he picked up the scent of a wolf. Hmm... He shook his head and softly threaded his way through the burned trees. His brown eyes sought out the predator. Finding her, he stopped a good number of feet away and watched silently.

πŸ“ david // he/they // adult
πŸ“ art shop
πŸ“ icon art
πŸ“ sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:53 pm

OOC: Btw, if one of you kills another off, you can create a new character. xP
Also, for all of you new members, I would appreciate it if you took a stamp. :)

Minera was watching the whole thing unfold from atop a large dead tree. She peered down and saw the wolf. She hoped they would kill each other off- maybe the wolf would bite the deer's neck and the deer would kick the wolf in the head. Either way, as long as one of them died, she was okay with it.

The cloudness night air was very still, unlike the breezy weather they had had earlier in the day.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:52 pm

[/Sabelle prowled around the cool wind of the forest, her mix-matched eyes darting at every sound and movement. She slinked around the corners and perked her dark-tipped ears at the scent of deer, wolf, and bird. She sat down a few feet away from where Cernunnos stood, the breeze blowing her tawny fur. Her long furry tail flicking in excitment.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:45 pm

OOC: Jager/Sabelle~ please note it's not windy... "prowled around the cool wind of the forest." Just so you know. :)

Minera's sharp eyes spotted a fluffy reddish brown fox in the distance. Her temper flared. More animals? If there was ANYTHING she hated more then squirrels, it was when other animals intruded in her forest.
β™₯ Sir Sheepington β™₯ -:Kero:- β™₯ ~Razzle~ β™₯ YamiKokono β™₯ Palefrost β™₯ Lilian Nightshade β™₯ Rain of Terror β™₯ sunny.corgi β™₯
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:10 am

Cernunnos sonrted as the fox appeared. Brilliant. More predators. He shifted, then tossed his head, taking a step foward. His white body stood out clearly against the black trees.

πŸ“ david // he/they // adult
πŸ“ art shop
πŸ“ icon art
πŸ“ sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:40 am

Minera was watching in amusement, looking at the fox, the wolf, and lastly that very un-lucky deer. Suddenly, she felt sorry for him~ it was two against one.

Sighing, she decided she could possibly help distract the fox and wolf and maybe the deer would have a chance.
β™₯ Sir Sheepington β™₯ -:Kero:- β™₯ ~Razzle~ β™₯ YamiKokono β™₯ Palefrost β™₯ Lilian Nightshade β™₯ Rain of Terror β™₯ sunny.corgi β™₯
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:47 am

The wolf gently sniffed the cold, still air once more, and detected another animal. Fox, maybe? She thought to herself, cocking her head. The wolf quickly decided she was probably stronger than the fox, and that she was still the top of the food chain. Because of this, she held her head and tail high, and barked out (with calm authority), "Who's there? Show yourself!"
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Minera flicked her eyes through the forest, panning around for the fox. She glanced around for the deer as well, making sure that when the Time Was Right, she would be able to save him.
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jager96 » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:13 pm

Sabelle spotted the deer and heard the familar call of a raven, Minerva, then the sharp bark of the wolf. She lowered her large back ears and crawled slowly out of the forest, into the open beside the wolf, sparing a gance at Cernunnos before she spoke nervously, "I-i was just walking around."
[Okay, sorry, ill keep that in mind]
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:16 pm

| --UPDATE-- | Current weather status: Brisk, chilly, still air | Current season: Autumn | Time of day: Dawn |

OOC: Here is the title page!

Got to be brave! thought Minera. She was positive that the wolf was going to attack. The fox was, after all, only a predator that the wolf would have to share prey with.
● ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● ●
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me