•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • New! Needs Cats!

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:48 am

Dash
Loner|Tom|Location: Near Coppice Clan's Border|Tag: Coppergaze

Being frightened by the sudden strict voice, Dash instantly made a sprint towards the woods. He knew he was certainly being chased, that's what warriors did when there were strangers in their territory, and he was ready to fight if it came to that. His fur fluffed out and leaves crunched below him as he ran. "Ugh, why do I always do this?" He thought to himself.
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:01 am

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|Patroling|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

Lowering her head and leaning back on her haunches, Coppergaze leapt and began sprinting after the intruding cat, ears flat to her head and eyes staying glued as best she could to their form. If she was being honest, she expected the morning to be calm like all others, so the sudden racing of her heart and thudding in her ears felt almost unreal. She knew that chasing this cat down had only two outcomes: either she caught them, which would more than likely start a fight, or they got away and could potentially trespass again. Neither option was appealing

"Stop now so we can speak, intruder!" She called after the other. It was a long shot but she believed being able to talk to this cat could result in a less violent, more reasonable outcome.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:12 am

Dash
Loner|Tom|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash heard the cat behind him, and tried his best to lose them. He quickly realized that he wouldn't be able to escape, but he heard the cat call out so that they could speak. He didn't know if it was a trap or not, but seeing as running wasn't working, he climbed up a tree to slow his momentum and jumped down. Still breathing heavily, he stood still and eyed the cat in front of him warily. His fur still stood on end, but he spoke with a solid voice. "I stopped. What now, are you gonna attack me or are we actually speaking?"

Darkpelt
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Warrior|Tag: Open

Darkpelt slipped into hunter's crouch, eyes set on a nearby rabbit. Just as she was nearing it, she heard Coppergaze's commanding voice and the sound of a cat running away like a coward. The rabbit heard as well, and it ran off after spotting the dark cat. Annoyed, Darkpelt decided to search for a target farther away from the commotion, preferably something that couldn't see her either.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:48 am

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|The Coppice|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

Relieved, though not physically showing it, the she-cat slowed and shifted slightly sideways, digging her paws into the ground to stop her movement as well as keep herself from falling over from the sudden stop. That didn't stop the abrupt pause from swaying her lightly, but she recovered before she could topple over. She was impressed by the cats quick climb, but let out a huff when they- or he, she could finally see him properly, spoke. She shook her coat before speaking, voice level and calm.

"Whatever warped vision you have of clan cats is wrong. I do not have to fight or kill to be an honourable warrior." She then thought of how other warriors of her clan may have reacted in the same situation but quickly shook those thoughts. "All I ask is that you tell me your buisness and your proper name, unless of course you prefer the name 'Intruder'." Her mouth twitched into an amused smirk before falling back into a straight line.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:07 pm

☀️Sunbeam☀️
Forest • She Cat • SandWing Stoutheart • Tags: Sardonyx, Ace, Stamukha, Blackberry, Starkeeper, Sageheart

Sunbeam was now on her feet in a panic, but she felt sort of wobbly in this new body. She swiveled around, looking about her frantically for clues to what was going on. She turned to a random cat, a black one that reminded her strangely of a NightWing. She seemed to be waking up as well. Without anyone else to talk to, she said to the cat "What's going on?!" She bared her teeth, and tried to lash her tail, but it went in a strange uncomfortable direction. "What kind of creature are you— are we?"

♦️Crookednose♦️
CoppiceClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Goldpaw

Crookednose was stalking a large rabbit when he heard the cheerful voice of Goldpaw behind him. His prey dashed away at the sound of the apprentice's voice, and he cringed at the loss. He swiveled around to face the young she cat. "Can't you see I'm on my morning hunt?" he meowed angrily. "I had planned that we should train later today," he bluffed, but he hadn't planned anything of the sort. In fact, he was just upset that he had been chosen to train Goldpaw rather than one of the other warriors. "But I suppose," he continued after some thought. "that we can start now." After all, his hunt was already spoiled.
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:27 pm

Dash
Loner|Tom|Tagged: Coppergaze

Dash frowned at the warrior's joke, looking slightly aggravated. "Since you asked," he licked his paw, bringing it across his face to cover his nervousness, "My name is Dash. I come around the forest here all the time. I just happened to be there when you were coming by this time. Who are you?" He say down, licking his chest and slightly more relaxed now that he knew the copper she cat wasn't aggressive.

Goldpaw
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Apprentice|Tag: Crookednose

Goldpaw pulled her ears back when Crookednose scolded her. "Sorry," she mewed softly, genuinely dissapointed to upset the most experienced cat in the clan. Though her excitement quickly came back when he said that they would be training. "Alright! Maybe after we train, I can help you go hunting again!" She stopped herself from hopping in place, saving her energy for the training. "Am I gonna learn how to take on the mouse brains who cross our borders?" She asked, swatting the air a bit too close to Crookednose to demonstrate her 'skill'.
Last edited by NerdyDisco on Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby Jane Doon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:03 pm

🌷Daystar🌷
BayClan • She Cat • Leader • Tags: Muffet

After a mouse for breakfast, and she was sure everyone in the clan was accounted for, Daystar began to pad toward the camp exit to do a quick border patrol. She was swift in her pace to the territory's boundary, and kept a watchful eye on everything around her.

♦️Crookednose♦️
CoppiceClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Open

Goldpaw looked so hurt when Crookednose scolded her, that he partially felt bad for being so hard on her. However, he put on a scowl that hid his emotions. If Goldpaw was ever going to be a warrior, she would have to toughen up. But then she looked so excited to train with him, and she offered to help hunt again so eagerly, that a small chuckle slipped. At Goldpaw's last comment about the 'mouse brains' who cross the clan's border, his face became serious again, and he said in a slightly deeper voice "The cats across our border are fierce, Goldpaw, and you mustn't underestimate them. If this was an easy task, BayClan would not be a problem anymore." Crookednose let a sly grin slip. "But yes, you will learn how to take down the mouse brains."
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby montmorency » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:08 pm

STARKEEPER
    ───────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    female // five moons // n/a // nightwing stoutheart // forest // all stouthearts
    starkeeper leaned back a little bit, unnerved by the pale cat and strange goings-on. her purple gaze flickered around and her breaths were somewhat shaky. "i-i don't know," she said softly, a change in her voice not extreme but noticeable. but... but... i was just with my friends! last night!
montmorency

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby cardboardteeth » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:15 pm

Stumpyflower
    ♀ || medicine cat of coppiceclan || no crush or mate || tags: none
Stumpyflower grunted, sweeping her tail around the withered herb pile. Wasted herbs, by some careless kit coming in here, no doubt. She gave it one final sniff, finding a couple salvageable juniper berries before shoving the pile into dirtplace outside. She pushed it into an outer border, so no clueless kitten would try to eat it because of the sweetish scent of catmint inside. Stumpyflower exited dirtplace and padded toward the fresh-kill pile, where she fished out a plump mouse for herself. She paused and surveyed the camp, watching Crookednose leave the camp. She figured he had gone to hunt, since typically there was more than one cat going to patrol borders.

Muffet
    ♀ || loner kitten || no crush or mate || tags: Daystar
Muffet was bleeding from the prick of the bramble, and she struggled to get to her paws. She was almost up when she was startled by Daystar. She opened her jaws wide in a cry full of fear - but of course, no noise came out. The tiny black kitten turned and tried to scramble up the tree, but she had no experience in something like that. She slid down the tree bark, barely leaving a mark at all. So she turned to Daystar, pressing up against the tree trunk and continuing to cower in fear.

[ ooc;; @Albino Actually, Muffet makes no noise, but we could just say Daystar saw her and not heard her? ;w; ]

Muckpaw
    ♂ || apprentice of bayclan || no crush or mate || tags: Treeclaw
Muckpaw lifted his head and grinned. "Hi, Treeclaw!" he purred, bounding over to his mentor. "I caught a robin at camp today. Just flew right overhead." Okay, he was aware he was.. fabricating the truth a little. He had caught a leaf, but the leaf HAD been in the air, and was technically flying. So it wasn't a total lie.
Last edited by cardboardteeth on Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby twistedm0th » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:28 pm

Yewbriar || BayClan Deputy || At: By the warriors' den || Tags: Open

Noticing the young apprentice's antics, the deputy was ready to slip over to him with a sigh, choosing instead to stay at her post. Why are you messing around when you should be working? Where's your mentor? the she-cat queried silently, stifling a short purr of amusement at the tom. She eyed him, shooting a glance at the warriors' den for any sign of Treeclaw. Come to think of it, Yewbriar had seen him scuffling through the entrance when she was just about to curl up and sleep for the night... Shaking the thought aside, she decided to let the tom be and head to her nest after sending a few cats on patrols. She nodded, pondering this for little more than two heartbeats, padding over to the bush containing the nests of many cats in the Clan.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me