Lightningclan~V2~Closed until further notice

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Anyone want to keep this going?

Yes
No votes
No
No votes
Maybe
No votes
Not really
No votes
It's dead and should stay that way
No votes

Total votes : 0

Re: Lightningclan~V2~Accepting!

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:56 am

WindTail
The toms ears perked while carrying his prey - it almost sounded like someone was close by. The white tom decided to ignore it and bolted off towards the direction of Camp, wanting to dry his damp fur the second he got there.
xxxx
when you feel lost in the darkness,
i see you.

hi, i'm windy. if you need someone
to talk to, feel free to message me.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:10 am

//Loki//

Loki walked off in the direction of the closest border. He had no desire to meet any clan cats while he was hungry. He should have grabbed that squirrel while he had the chance. His stomach was growling like a chorus of lions. To late now. If he is to survive on his own he would have to learn to get food whenever he has the chance instead of fooling around. He would also need to find a proper place to live.

//ApplePaw//

ApplePaw finished counting the leaves. She thought that she had gathered more then she did, but it was enough. She carefully put away the Blackberry leaves with the other herbs. When it was all set and done she trotted and jumped happily out of the medicine cat den and into the camp clearing.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

╔══════════════════════════╗
Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
First of all I have a huge interest in DINOSAURS.
I swim, horseback ride, draw, read, and
role-play. Also I love the story of Nessie the
Lochness monster, Doctor Who, Outlander
and Once Upon a Time. My favorite band is
Imagine Dragons.
If you ever need someone to talk to don't be
afraid to pm me. :)

╚══════════════════════════╝

My Trade ThreadFlight Rising
krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:11 am

Lightingstar

Lightingstar flicked her tail in greetings to Beaverstep before looking back at Wikdfern. "I slept very good." Lightingstar said with a small smile. "Have you decided about the patrols today? I think I would like to go on a hunting patrol today. I could go with Stormbreez and Windtail." Lightingstar meowed softly before curling her tail around her paws.

Mudpaw

Mudpaw got off of Minnowpaw flicking his tail happily. He sat back down into his nest grinning. Mudpaw started to kick his paw. "You snore very loudly." Mudpaw meowed looking at Minnowpaw.

Tigerpaw

She woke up hearing Mudpaw and Minnowpaw. Tigerpaw lifted her head. "What's going on?" She asked tiredly. Tigerpaw sat up and curled her tail tightly around herself as she looked from Minnowpaw to Mudpaw.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:21 am

WildFern
"I planned to take BeaverStep, MudPaw and TigerPaw on a hunting patrol before sun-high." WildFern before quickly adding:"I belive WindTail went out hunting this morning, so he won't be able to go again until at least noon. I recommend taking either ShadowPelt or MinnowPaw instead."

WindTail
The tom brushed past the large entrance rocks before entering Camp. After tossing away the limp squirrel and hare into the fresh-kill pile, the white tom headed straight to the warriors den for a nap. There was no point in even bothering to groom his damp fur - WindTail was far too exchausted for it. Before entering the den, the tom gave a respectful dip towards the leader and deputy.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:36 am

//MinnowPaw//

MinnowPaw rolled her eyes and lifted her self into a sitting position. She glanced tiredly at both MudPaw and TigerPaw. "Nothing. Just your brother here making a lot of noise," she meowed with a smile. "He says I snore," she half whispered to TigerPaw and flicked her tail amused.

//BeaverStep//

As LightningStar and WildFern talked about patrols BeaverStep saw ApplePaw and waved his tail at her. He then quickly looked back at the leader and deputy when he heard his name. "Ok, MudPaw, TigerPaw, and WildFern, on a hunting patrol before Sun-high," he thought to himself not wanting to forget. Once he told himself this a couple of times he then looked at WildFern and LightningStar. "I'll let you two talk in private," he meowed respectfully and walked away letting them talk together.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Sep 27, 2015 1:41 am

WildFern
WildFern dipped her head to WindTail before looking at BeaverStep."Yes, thank you, BeaverStep." She meowed in a calm tone before turning her attention back to the leader.

WindTail
WindTail dropped down in his nest, rubbing his back against the moss nest in comfort before turning onto his side to get some sleep. After a light yawn, the tom slowly drifted off to sleep.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ColonelHamster » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:02 am

Lightningstar

"Yes, thank you Beaverstep." Lightningstar meowed before looking back at Wildfern. "Alright then. I wasn't sure what you had planed. I also didn't know Windtail had went out." Lightningstar said before getting to her paws. "I better get going if I'm going to make it back before you go out with your patrol." Lightningstar said calmly before padding to the apprentices den. "Minnowpaw, you are coming with me and Shadowpelt on a hunting patrol. Come out as soon as you can." Lightningstar said before turning to pad to the warriors den to get Shadowpelt.

Mudpaw

He lashed his tail. "Not as much noise as you make." Mudpaw mumbled narrowing his eyes at the she-cat. Mudpaw got to his paws and was about to pad out of the den when he heard Lightingstar.

Tigerpaw

She smiled slightly and nodded her head. "He is always making lots of noise." She whispered back to Minnowoaw. Tigerpaw stretched before she started to groom herself.

https://media.giphy.com/media/pNosNgLP2xHoc/giphy.gif
ColonelHamster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:07 am

WildFern
The deputy watched LightningStar pad off before getting up, deciding to go get BeaverStep. It was best if they headed out soon - the Clan needed quite a large number of prey at this time. Calmly, she padded over to the dark brown colored tom."BeaverStep, we're heading out soon. Make sure your by the Camp exit when the Sun reaches that tree." She said, flicking her tail towards a taller tree that was ahead of the sun.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby krazy4wolves » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:14 am

//BeaverStep//

BeaverStep slowly walked up to ApplePaw and smiled. "Hi," he greeted and sat down next the apprentice. "How's it going in medicine cat world?" he asked.

//ApplePaw//

ApplePaw smiled when he saw BeaverStep. "Oh a lot of herbs. You know. Gathering, sorting, replacing," she listed and flicked her tail happily. "A lot of herbs…," she said. "But i'm happy with all those herbs. I like knowing that I'm helping the clan fight sicknesses and wounds," she continued and looked at the warrior.

//BeaverStep//

BeaverStep looked over at WildFern and gave a brief nod. "I'll be sure to be there," he replied to the deputy. The warrior then looked back over at ApplePaw. "I'm proud of you little junior medicine cat," he said to her and flicked his tail.

//Loki//

Loki felt relieved when he crossed the border out of LightningClan territory. Though he didn't try to show it. The young cat continued to walk right next to the border, but never crossing onto clan cat territory. He was searching for a place to stay. It wasn't a good idea to have a den on LightningClan territory, obviously. So he would have to find one outside the border. He had heard once that there was an old abandoned barn somewhere, but never took the chance to find it. Loki didn't just hear about the cozy beds and plump mice. He also heard about the other rouges and loners that could be living there. Who knows what could happen if Loki came to the barn and found a whole group of hostile cats.

//Minnowpaw//

MinnowPaw smiled and watched MudPaw leave all grumpily. Just as he left she stuck her tongue out at him, but put it quickly back in when she heard LightningStar. "Coming," she meowed and stood up. "Apprentice responsibilities are calling," she said and shook her fur. "See you later," she meowed at TigerPaw before leaving.

x
x
x
x
Welcome to my signature

Hi I'm krazy4wolves!
Imagine Dragons.

krazy4wolves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Windy0cloud » Sun Sep 27, 2015 2:18 am

WildFern
"See you there." WildFern meowed, dipping her head to the tom before padding off towards the apprentice den. Once infront of it, she called out for TigerPaw and MudPaw.
xxxx
i see you.

x

r.i.p 23/01/2020
Windy0cloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery