Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently ACCEPTING!!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Deadwood Forest~ A Fantasy Role Play~ Currently Acceptin

Postby Jager96 » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:24 am

Sabelle looked at her savior dimly with blurry and weak eyes before any stregth she had left drained after the hypertheric waters and the blackness of her vision finally spread as her weak form passed out.
IM BACK!! After a week with no computer, I am back to rping! I will be a bit busy with anime and manga, and I do have more vacations and family gatherings to go during the next month and after.
~
Please visit my fursona's page :3 They love comment
viewtopic.phpf=10&t=454039
~
My dream pet is a the 08 HollyFox dog!
~
~
I was _Sita_ And if you were wondering what my username is based off of, the 'Azzy' is from the ArchAngel Azrael, and the Angel, is of course representing the angel that Azrael is :3
Jager96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverLining » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 am

"Sabelle, Razzle, Rain!" Aspen shouted as she ran down the river bank to where the brown form had pulled them out.
Last edited by SilverLining on Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
SilverLining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:30 am

| --UPDATE-- | Current weather status: LIGHT snow, cloudy, cold and wet | Current season: Winter | Time of day: Late afternoon |

ooc: We seem to have quite a lot of passing out right now, aren't we? xD

Minera almost fell over. "GREAT! Oh, that's just GREAT! This is totally what we needed, for everyone to pass out. All righty, great, now that all these fools have gone unconcious lets just ladidada away from here and leave them. You know, seeing as we can't exactly TAKE them anywhere seeing as there a COUPLE HUNDRED pounds HEAVIER then US!" she screamed.
Last edited by kadoodlebird on Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
♥ Sir Sheepington ♥ -:Kero:- ♥ ~Razzle~ ♥ YamiKokono ♥ Palefrost ♥ Lilian Nightshade ♥ Rain of Terror ♥ sunny.corgi ♥
● ● ● ● ● ●
Please take a little time and read my new Novel in Progress, Fallen!
● ● ● ● ● ●
Hey guys. Life as an 8th grader is busy, busy, busy, and unfortunately the only website I really spend any time on is facebook. D': But I really will try to keep being involved. Don't forget me. I'm still here... somewhere. xD Love you allllllllll!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:08 am

Annoucement Time! 8D

I've had a couple of you people PMing me about RP'ing two characters. I have decided you must manage your character well for about 2 weeks then I'll let you earn that privilege. This way some un-loyal member will decided to RP like, five characters and then they will manage them poorly and I'll have to terminate them. >:3

The same "privilege" rule goes for three characters, and four. If you want to add another character, you must RP the two (or however many you have) well for two weeks before I let you create another one.

As always, thank you for your cooperation! :3

Doodles
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby honeydont » Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:23 pm

Cernunnos tossed his head and nimbly leaped over the river, brown eyes concerned. He lay down next to the fox and the wolf, curling his large, warm body around them. His hot breath ruffled their fur.

🍓 david // he/they // adult
🍓 art shop
🍓 icon art
🍓 sig art @ me

honeydont

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tamed. » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:33 am

((That's a really good rule, since I have seen so many people RP'ing like 7 charries, then doing a horrible job and dumping them. DX.))

Rain, still under the current of the river, he managed to get a fresh breath of air. He clambered out of the water shivering.
"I'm s-s-such an idiot," he annouced to himself, climbing out of the river, approuching Aspen, "arn't I an idiot, Aspen? Surely the bird agrees."
He padded in the light snow, his feet numb, he hasn't bothered to shake his fur out, because he has been in the situation before, it will only freeze, to him more if he shakes it off. Rain looked in the mist of the dead trees and the light snow, trembling terriblely. He looked at the ground and watched as the snow ever so slightly sticking to the ground, one by one.
He sat down in the intanglement of dead branches, taking in the very little protection it gave him.
"A few night ago, it wasn't winter, but it wasn't fall either, was it?" Rain said to no one in peticular, he flicked his tail, and small ice shards flew off of it, for all the water that remained was frozen, "It was that inbetween time, where the birds hasn't left, but the snow still isn't set. It's very short, for it only lasts one night. It's not winter freezing, but not exactly fall cold."
Then he started to talk non-sence, he would talk about the green sky, or how he met a squrril that could fly. His calm blue eyes has turned a shocking color, and he has a large grin on his face.
From the looks of it, it looks like it has gone mad.

Image Image
"you and me, time and space; you watch us run."
tamed.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverLining » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:40 am

Aspen looked at Rain with wide eyes as he sat there, talking to himself, unsure of what else to do she answered his question, "I don't think you're an idiot, I think you did a very heroic thing."
SilverLining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kadoodlebird » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:41 am

Minera was about to agree that he was quite the idiot, but since he said that she would agree with him she snapped her beak shut. Then she realized what utter nonsence Rain was talking in, and she felt a panicky flutter deep, deep down in her heart. Had the fox gone mad?

Birchwood, of course, had noticed no such thing. He watched in interest as Mr. Rain babbled on about flying squirrels. "Bet I could fly," he called out smugly to the group. He scurried up a tree and took a running leap of a thin branch. Before he even got to the end, however, it snapped, and he went tumbling down into the snow, a ball of russet colored fur.
kadoodlebird

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilverLining » Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:45 am

Aspen began giggling, then full out laughing at Birchwood when he fell from the tree. It good to relieve the pressure that had been on her chest.
SilverLining

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Razzle~ » Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:30 am

((Wow, that was stupid of me. I already once mad Razz unconscious in another RP, and that did not work out. And I did it agian? Wow Razzy, Wow.))
so I haven't been on this site in like, forever, so I'm briefly back on to get rid of lots of my pets in exchange for art of my dog. Also if you do art and want pets send me a pm I'd love to work something out
You can contact me on my tumblr - @puppiesfortheblind - if I don't respond in a reasonable timeframe
~Razzle~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me