Wolves of the Past *Semi-lit* open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Wolves of the Past *Semi-lit* open

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:07 pm

Image Image

A long time ago the first wolf was born his name was Akito the Unknown he had grown to be a powerful wolf, which had eventually ran into more, he had become a pack and from then the wolf started....

Image <-- Him and his pack ---> Image Image

Mods:
Zero Lives
Loner Wolf
XSkywardSheikahX
Last edited by Babicted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:50 am, edited 4 times in total.
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

The Ranks, Rules, and Form

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Code: Select all
[size=85][color=#0000FF][u]Form
>>Name<<
>>Age<<
>>Gender<<
>>Looks<<
>>History<<
>>Personality<<
>>Pack<<
>>Rank<<
>>Theme Song<<
>>Anything Else?<<[/u][/color][/size]

Code: Select all
[u][b][color=#FF0000]Mod Form
User:
Why do you want to be a Mod?
How Often are you on?
Quiz: Someone is not following the rules, they are also making fun of the roleplayers what do you do?:
Anything else?[/color][/b][/u]

RULES
Read them they are here for a reason!!
1. NO powerplaying
2. Listen to the mods
3. I do not want a million loners please
4. (for Mods only) If you have an idea for this roleplay pm me ;)
5. Cursing is allowed just star most of it out
6. Put Foragers in your >>Anything Else?<<

and if you read This you don't need to

Packs:
~The Pack of Maple Hollows~
(XSkywardSheikahX's pack)

By the sound of the name, you'd probally expect a simple forest dotted with a few Maple trees. But, oh no, this is no forest. It is a jungle-like haven of wildlife, with stunning beauty. It is located within the heart of the forest, and is probally one of the most amazing you'll ever see. It is rich in purified water and blossoms with plants and foilage, and, in the break of Spring, it explodes to life with the melodies of birds and the beat of the frogs. It provides an endless supply in both herbs and prey for the pack. The wolves are generally kind and peaceful, and also quite laid back. However, they are not the best fighters. They have a alliance with the Pack of White Whispers.

Ranks:

Alpha Female~
Alpha Male~
Beta Female~
Beta Male~
Delta~
Delta~
Healer~ Asilyen
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Pack member~
Omega~
Omega~
Omega~
Omega~
Omega~
Omega~
Pups (Unlimited)
~Maple Hollows rules~

~Do not kill or injure a wolf (Without permission)
~It is forbidden to kill or injure your fellow pack members
~Once you have joined our pack, ensure you role play often
~Don't role play with a character which doesn't belong to you
~If you take on the rank of a Alpha, Beta or Healer and are absent for a week, you will be ranked down. (Does not apply If you are going on vacation, sick, etc....)
~If a Alpha is not on for a period of time, the Beta will be in charge until you are back. (Applies to vacation and sickness, but does not effect your rank)
~No swearing or cussing. Use wolf-words instead. (List will be created soon)
~Try not to use script writing please... (eg: Asilyen: *walks through forest* )
~Fade mating/birthing to black
~Unlike most packs, all pack members are allowed to have mates
~Try to reduce super-natural wolves. Wings, horns and alternative colours are fine however
~Don't god-mod
~Healers medicine~

Borage Leaves
They should be chewed and eaten. The plant can be distinguished by its small blue or pink star-shaped flowers and hairy leaves. Great for nursing mothers as it helps increase their supply of milk. Also brings down fever.

Burdock Root
A tall-stemmed, sharp-smelling thistle with dark leaves. A Healer must dig up the roots, wash off the dirt, and chew them into a pulp which cures infection.

Chervil
A sweet-smelling plant with large, spreading, fernlike leaves and small white flowers. The juice of the leaves can be used for infected wounds, and chewing the roots helps with bellyache.

Cobweb
Spiderwebs can be found all over the forest. Healers wrap it around an injury to soak up the blood and keep the wound clean. Stops bleeding.

Coltsfoot
A flowering plant, a bit like a dandelion, with yellow or white flowers. The leaves can be chewed into a pulp, which is eaten to help shortness of breath.

Comfrey
Identifiable by its large leaves and small bell-shaped flowers, which can be pink, white, or purple. The fat black roots of this plant can be chewed into a poultice to mend broken bones or soothe wounds.

Dock
A plant similar to sorrel. The leaf can be chewed up and applied to soothe scratches.

Dried Oak Leaf
Collected in the autumn and stored in a dry place. Stops infection.

Evergreen Needles
They can make other herbs more bearable to taste as well as helping, very minorly, to lower temperature. It is most often suggested that it be used to strengthen Feverfew if a wolf has a very high temperature. It also helps with belly ache.

Feverfew
A small bush with flowers like daisies. The leaves can be eaten to cool down body temperature, particularly for wolves with fever or chills.

Goldenrod
A tall plant with bright yellow flowers. A poultice of this is terrific for healing wounds.

Honey
A sweet, golden liquid created by bees. Difficult to collect without getting stung, but great for soothing infections or the throats of wolves who have breathed smoke.

Horsetail
A tall plant with bristly stems that grows in marshy areas. The leaves can be used to treat infected wounds. Usually chewed up and applied as a poultice.

Juniper Berries
A bush with smiky dark green leaves and purple berries. The berries soothe bellyaches and help wolves who are having trouble breathing.

Lavender
A small purple flowering plant. Cures fever.

Marigold
A bright orange or yellow flower that grows low tothe ground. The petals or leaves can be chewed into a pulp and applied as a poultice to wounds. Stops infection.

Mouse Bile
A bad-smelling liquid that is the only remedy for ticks. Dab a little moss soaked in bile on a tick and it'll fall right off. Wash paws thoroughly in running water afterward.

Poppy Seeds
Small black seeds shaken from a dried poppy flower, these are fed to wolves to help them sleep. Soothes wolves suffering from shock and distress. Not recommended for nursing mothers.

RainFire Flower
An extremely rare and beautiful flower, it is found only in areas where water is very plentiful, and yet the air is extremely warm. The stem and leaves of this flower are the only known cure for the BloodCough, though the ruby petals are extremely poisonous. The most common places to find it are around hotsprings or oasis.

Stinging Nettle
The spiny green seeds can be administered to a wolf who's swallowed poison, while the leaves can be applied to a wound to bring down the swelling.

Tansy
A strong-smelling plant with round yellow flowers. Good for curing coughs, but must be eaten in small doses.

Thyme
This herb can be eaten to calm anxiety and frayed nerves.

Waterfall Flower
A rare flower that is only ever found near waterfalls, and usually with only a single flower blooming. It is a beautiful, deep sapphire blue and these beautiful petals are part of the BloodCough cure.

Watermint
A leafy green plant found in streams or damp earth. Usually chewed into a pulp and then fed to a wolf suffering from bellyache.

Wild Garlic
Rolling in a patch of wild garlic can help prevent infection.

Wolfsbane
Extremely important in helping to regulate a wolf's temerature, such as if they are suffering from WinterCold or SummerHot.

Yarrow
A flowering plant whose leaves can be made into a poultice and applied to wounds or scratches to expel poison.

NOTE:
Deathberries
Red berries that can be fatally poisonous to pups. They are NOT medicine. Also known as yew berries. [url]BEWARE![/url]

ILLNESSES

The BloodCough
The BloodCough is an extremely painful illness and is extremely contagious. It is perhaps the worst illness Healers face. It starts with all the symptoms of RunningNose, but progresses within a week's time to extreme weakness, so much so that a wolf can barely stand, towards the end of the week, the wolf will go thorugh intense, painful, but very sporadic(random) spasms. By the time the wolf reaches the stage of spasms, it grows hard for them to stop coughing and sneezing and it is only then that the disease becomes contagious. Healers should notice a wolf getting weaker as the days go by and should do their best to find the RainFire Flower to cure them before the spasms start. The final symptom is when a wolf starts coughing up blood severely and is unable to stop. Once a wolf starts coughing up blood, there is no more hope to live. A wolf must get the cure before the blood coughing begins.
The BloodCough
Symptoms
1. running nose
2. build up of "gunk" in eyes
3. after about a day of this, severe coughing and hacking
4. soon enough the coughing leads to coughing up blood(hence why the disease is called the BloodCough)
Treatment
Treatment must occur before the wolf begins to cough or they are as good as dead. The only way to cure it is by giving a wolf the Death'sBane Serum made by a single DeathBerry, the Waterfall Flower's petals, and RainFire Flower's steam and leaves.
This must never be eaten by any but those who have the BloodCough, or it is deadly, and must be mashed together with the paws and quickly washed off in water, not by the tongue!
How It Spreads
The BloodCough is EXTREMELY contagious, but only after the blood coughing begins. Before this point, it is only able to spread through blood contact with the infected wolf. If a wolf in the pack begins to cough up blood, a Pack should leave the wolf to die alone unless they want the whole pack to die with them. There is no hope of cure after the blood coughing begins anyway, and the wolf will be too weak to follow. It is suggested that wolves avoid the area where the infected wolf died for as long as possible, staying as far away as they can without hindering the pack's ability to hunt and survive. Wolves and Big Cats are the only animals capable of contracting this disease, so there is no need to worry about consuming infected prey, though if they haven't washed themselves, either in mud or with their tongues, or been rained on, they are still capable of carrying the disease for some time.

The BloodRage (Rabies) This is an incurable disease, though thankfully it is rare. When a wolf contracts the BloodRage, he goes berserk after about a week and attempts to kill anything in his path, friend or foe. He is blind to reason and emotion and is pure instinct, killing instinct. He is delerious with and unquenchable thirst and foams at the mouth in great amounts a couple days before this happens. This should be the sign for the pack to leave him behind, lest they risk him killing or infecting everyone.
Symptoms
1. exhaustion for no apparent reason (for 2-4 days)
2. extreme thirst that can not be quenched (usually after about 4 days of first contracting the disease)
3. delirium from dehydration, begins to see things that are not there or mistake things that are, starts not recognizing family and friends, becomes paranoid (usually after 5 or 6 days)
4. foaming at the mouth in copious amounts
5. the wolf can no longer recognize anything but instead sees everything as an enemy intent on his death, he goes on a rampage, killing or destroying anything in sight. This lasts for perhaps an hour before the wolf dies (usually after about 7 days)
Treatment
NONE
How it Spreads/is Caused
The BloodRage can only spread through blood contact, this includes eating infected prey, even licking the wound of a friend.

RunningNose
Symptoms
The equivalent of a Cold, RunningNose is very minor, but may develop into WheezingCough if not treated. There are very few symtoms and most are similar to DenFever:
1. a running nose always occurs, hence the name RunningNose
2. sneezing and coughing usually occur
3. eyes might become slightly red and itchy
4. head aches and stomach aches are common, though they do not always happen
5. fever might occur in slightly more serious cases, as well as throwing up
Treatment
Feverfew chewed together with Evergreen Needles can help with fever and Poppy Seeds with Evergreen Needles can dull head and stomach aches, while Tansy can be used to lessen heavy coughing. Wolves should get as much rest as possible for a few days until this goes away, otherwise it could progress into WheezingCough.
How it Spreads/is Caused
It spreads from one wolf to another from being in close proximity with an infected wolf for any period of time. Being near a wolf with RunningNose does not always ensure that you will catch it.

DenFever
Symptoms
An equivalent of KennelCough, DenFever is a very minor illness that only really makes a wolf more miserable than they have to be. Symptoms can include any or all of these:
1. Sneezing
2. Coughing
3. minor Head aches
4. minor Stomach aches
5. slight Fever
6. running nose, though this is rare
7. in slightly more serious cases, throwing up
Treatment
Poppy Seeds and Feverfew with Ocean Water can lessen symptoms to almost none, but only being active and getting out in the fresh air and sunlight really cures it
How it Spreads/is Caused
DenFever is common in young pups and mothers, and sick and wounded wolves, who are closed up in dens for most of the time, but it is not contagious and doesn't neccessarily occur in every wolf that is caged up for any period of time

~Maple Hollows Rank Information~

Alpha Male and Female
Alpha (1-2) - Usually there are two within a pack, although sometimes there is only one. However there can only be one of each gender holding this position. They are normally the active mating pair. They are dominant over all the rest of the pack and what they say should be considered law within their pack. They take an interest in what goes on in their pack and if they've been away for any length of time look to the Beta to learn of what goes on in the pack. (Leaders)

Beta Male and Female
Beta (1-2) - There may be one or two in a pack, one of each gender. They may or may not be mates and are second in command. When neither alpha are around they take charge as it is the responsibility that falls to them. The Beta is there in order to test the Alpha in skirmishes which are never truly serious and results in little to no damage of either creature. Although there may come a time when the challange is serious. (Second in Command)

Deltas
Delta (1-4) - They are the messangers of the pack, the go between among the allies and sometimes even the axis. They risk their own lives by doing so, but it is their duty and must make sure that those who need to know are told. Sometimes they work in conjunction with the Upsilon. Those who seek this position must be agile, patient and have an even temperment while speaking with other packs. (Messengers)

Healer
Healer (1) - They are the medics of the pack, knowledgable in herbology. They have vast knowledge upon what plants and other natural resources will help cure and heal others. (Medics)

Healer apprentices
Healer apprentices (2) - They are wolves, most of the time pups, trained by the Healer to learn the ways of herbology. They often assist the Healer in their tasks, or collect supplies for them. Once the Healer has died or retired,one of the apprentices will take their place. (Assisting Medics)

Pack members
Pack members - The most common rank in a pack, they hunt and are often led by the Alphas. They are also warriors. (Hunters, warriors)

Pups
Pup - They are the young usually born into the pack under the age of one. Depending upon morality and the attitude of a pack as well as the food that is aviable the number of pups in any pack may vary.

Omegas
Omega - They are the scape goats of a pack. Often they are picked on by the other wolves and are last to eat. Sometimes things may become so bad that they might even up and leave the pack, though there are those who remain to stick it out. (Lowest Rank)

Lone wolf
Lone wolf- A wolf outside of the pack, often found scavaging for food. It is the result of a wolf leaving it's pack.

Maple Hollow events~

11th of each month - Pack Hunt
Full moon - Pack meeting

(More will be added when we receive suggestions!)

Current moon...

http://www.moonconnection.com/current_m ... 1367784929

~Our food we have to offer~

There are many food sources among the forests of the Maple Hollows. They are listed here:

PREY

~Large
Elk
Red deer
Fallow deer
Moose
Caribou/Reindeer
Bison
Mountain goat
Boar

~Medium
Hare
Beaver
Rabbit
Groundhog
Mole
Racoon
Pheasant
Eagle
Peacock
Hawk

~Small
Fish
Shellfish
Finch
Jay
Kestrel
Woodpecker
Mouse
Rat
Vole
Lemming
Shrew
Squirrel
Frog
Toad

OTHER

~Wild berries
~Grass
~Fruit
~Vegetables

Leftovers

~The Pack of White Whispers~
(Loner Wolf's Pack)

A large moor, connected to several wide fields. The wolves there are extremely intelligent, have slender bodies and long legs, making them swift and agile. The grass is short, allowing running at high speeds easy. The pack's territory is hidden beneath slated rocks and stones, perfect for bathing in the heat of summer. They have a alliance with The Pack of Maple Hollows.

Ranks:

Alpha Fea- Displacer
Alpha male- ......

Beta fea- .....
Beta male-......

Hunters-

Fighters-

Omegas-

Pups-

white whisper -

.mates are aloud
.beta will be in charge if Displacer is gone
.be active
.fade to black when mating/birthing
.all wolves are welcome
.no god modding
.no Mary/Gary Sues
.do not kill without permission
.ounce you have joined and you try to leave you will be banished from Displacer's land

Foods-

.mice
.deer
.skunk
.porucine
.prarie dog
.berries
.skull candy (means old bones with meat attatched to them )
.hare
.lizard
.fox
Last edited by Babicted on Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:12 am, edited 13 times in total.
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves of the Past *Semilit* (not open yet :)

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:30 pm

[u]Form<<
>>Name<< Zero
>>Age<< 5 years
>>Gender<< male
>>Looks<< His Scars: Image and Image and Image
His Body Color: Image
His Figure Image
and His Eyes Image
>>History<< He had a horrid past, his father was a ruthless killer, and he had taught his son those ways, and now he stands like his father, he had killed his mother a few years after his father passed away, blaming the death on her.
>>Personality<< He is evil and cruel, with the mind of a killer.. but maybe one day someone could change him.
>>Pack<< He has no Pack he treats himself like a leader of all wolves though
>>Rank<< Loner
>>Theme Song<< So Cold- Breaking Benjamin, Bad Company- Five Finger Death Punch, My Gift of Silence- Blackfield, and Invisible- Skyler Grey
>>Anything Else?<< N/A
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wolves of the Past *Semi-lit* open

Postby Curious » Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:07 pm

>>Name<<
This is Ciel Bleu, meaning blue sky in French.
>>Age<<
Teen
>>Gender<<
Female
>>Looks<<
Bleu is a very dark grey, most of the time mistaken for black. She has piercing grey eyes that seem to bore through you when you look at them
>>History<<
Bleu was born in France, but only her mother was truly French. Her mother died of a mysterious illness, and her father grew her up in America until he died by being hit by a car.
>>Personality<<
Bleu is reserved and quiet, there are rumors that she is mute. Which is not true, she just believes she should only speak when it is completely necessary. Many wolves scorn her for her mysteriousness and make fun of her, but she simply ignores them.
>>Pack<<
Hmm...Which packs are there?
>>Rank<<
Somewhere in the middle ranks.
>>Theme Song<<
Quiet, by Demi Lovato
>>Anything Else?<<
I didn't know any other songs off the top of my head. XD
life is really stressful for me at the moment.
please be patient with me.
Curious

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

accepted and there is none yet but I will have some made :) )
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 8:26 pm

bumpers)
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:52 pm

Form
>>Name<<
"The names Ghost"
>>Age<<
"I'm four"
>>Gender<<
"Im female"
>>Looks<<
"Silver pelt with amber eyes"
>>History<<
"I was grown up as a loner, but I had my brother with me. We could never find a pack that wanted us both. So, we just kept trying. Eventually we found a really aggressive pack who chased us down. Sadly, my brother wasn't fast enough"
>>Personality<<
mysterious, kind hearted, bossy.
>>Pack<<
I'll join one when they exist :D
>>Rank<<
Warrior?
>>Theme Song<<
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7Sjy92gk3U - I don't own this
>>Anything Else?<< Nah...

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

accepted :) )
Babicted

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alphatoros » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:56 pm

{Thanks!}

Most call me Alpha, but I also go by Toro.
they/her ★ asexual ★ panromantic

My RP Characters | Character Hub | Insta
alphatoros

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Babicted » Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:58 pm