Panic in Obor (Sonic RP) *Always Accepting*

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Panic in Obor (Sonic RP) *Always Accepting*

Postby .:Keahi:. » Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:45 pm

ok so you make a charrie and we have to fight against the evil King Gone we will form teams and go and fight him Obor is somewhere in Mobious where no one can escape till King Gone is defeated we will have a meeting in the town square to make teams and defeat the evil King Gone YEAH!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rules:
+ All of Tess's rules
+ No mary/gary sues
+ No godmodding
+ Don't go on killing sprees

My Charries:

Name: Nep
Personality: acts like Silver
Looks: looks like Manic but has light blue fur best friends with Gik
Friends: Gik OPEN

Name: Gik
Personality: he is very reckless and is best friends with Nep
Looks: he looks like sonic but has light brown fur
Friends: Nep OPEN
Mods: I moved my account over to I<3BlakeB for I wanted to get away from all of the rps and cluttered thing i only took some of my pets from my other account and i swear on the bible I won' adopt anymore pets I did actually adopt some more of the pets by accident i though it was my other account so you can take those away please! sorry for the confusion I just didnt like the way people treated my account and needed to really start anew please dont ban me i only did this to get away from harrasment!
.:Keahi:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Panic in Obor (Sonic RP) *Always Accepting*

Postby gingaden777 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:44 am

Name: fang
Personality: kind viscous rude nice tough fast strong
Looks: black and blue looks a bit like shadow
Friends: Gik Nep
nattu you rock!!!----> watch this vid shes so talented and yes its a GIRL!!---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCaV1YAgUWU ps she made the song so goood!!!
gingaden777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Keahi:. » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:02 am

((Accepted we will start whne a few more members join))
Last edited by .:Keahi:. on Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mods: I moved my account over to I<3BlakeB for I wanted to get away from all of the rps and cluttered thing i only took some of my pets from my other account and i swear on the bible I won' adopt anymore pets I did actually adopt some more of the pets by accident i though it was my other account so you can take those away please! sorry for the confusion I just didnt like the way people treated my account and needed to really start anew please dont ban me i only did this to get away from harrasment!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingaden777 » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:03 am

((cool! man ima gunna miss u! :cry: ))
nattu you rock!!!----> watch this vid shes so talented and yes its a GIRL!!---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCaV1YAgUWU ps she made the song so goood!!!
gingaden777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Keahi:. » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:52 pm

(ohh im gonna miss you too)

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby gingaden777 » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:55 pm

((sigh))
gingaden777

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me