Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Under the Wings (.: CLOSED Advanced Winged Wolf RP :.)

Postby Departed » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:01 pm

((Dramatic moment!))
Seth growled as he tightened his grip just to prepare to let go. He was split in two. Did she really deserve to die? It didn't seem like it...but he had to kill her. For his pack. Memories washed over him and he hadn't forgiven her since then, but...how could he kill his past love? He cleared his mind, loosening his grip on Lyra...

((-insert dramatic zoom here-))

Just as Lyra started to fall, he changed his mind and caught her again by the scruff. ''..I...I can't do it...'' He breathed into her neck fur. He wanted to stop fighting, but did she really mean those words? He didn't know. He wished he was normal again, in her pack, with her. Seth shook his head. Those days were over. He had to kill her. No matter if he was too weak or not. But, no matter how hard he tried to let go of her scruff, it wasn't happening...
I am leaving CS, thank you for the good time, I enjoyed it a lot while I was here. I love all my friends, and I will keep in touch, but I have better things to do.
Departed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shibe » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:48 pm

Aztec frowned at Shane; there it was. That was the thing he had been keeping quiet about himself. But surely everyone in Seth's pack had a similar experience? Or maybe they were fine, but one day got taken over...Maybe that was the real threat to everyone in the mountains...
His eyes lit up, "We don't need to fight. But I don't know how to tell Lyra. She wouldn't listen. She is too angry with Seth, and Seth is too angry with Lyra. There is something else that we need to fight, and kill. We don't need to fight each other." Aztec said to Shane, standing up with a renewed sense of hope. "This fight isn't over yet, even if Lyra or Seth dies." He added, and walked forwards. "This needs to stop..." He mumbled to himself as he walked into the forest.

--

Lyra gaped her mouth open as Seth dropped her, and was ready to plummet to the ground. But Seth had picked her up once more, and she growled. "This is what I've been trying to tell you, but you just don't understand!" Lyra yelled at him, and shook herself around. "Just let me go...So we can at least try to get away from each other..." She said softly, small white-like tears dripping down her rain-pelted face.
please find me here
T | D | Y | W
shibe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sacred Sin » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:14 pm

Shane listened to Aztec quietly, barely breathing. His body, racked with agony, was shaking feebly and his breath came and went with little gasps. He closed his wet eyes and left them shut, trying to forget all that had happened. "It's the disease that's our enemy." He whispered, to no one in particular. His eyelids fluttered for a moment and then his head hit the ground, darkness washing over him like a tidal wave. He thought vaguely that he was dying. He must have punctured something serious, like his lungs. Still breathing shallowly, he let the soothing black nothingness take his mind and spirit away, willing it to engulf him forever.

Halo, fur torn and bloody, finished off her opponent and staggered aside, sides heaving with the energy it took to breath. It felt like every inch of her was alive and on fire, the feeling of battle coursing through her pure veins. She lifted her head and howled, in victory, over her win. She glanced down at the wolf she had beaten and couldn't bring herself to kill him. "I won't...I can't..." She whispered, her throat closing up tightly. She wasn't a murderer. The wolf wasn't the danger, the enemy. It was the disease. She stepped away from him and ran into the forest, nearly colliding with Aztec. "Are you alright?" She gasped, seeing his apparently very painful wounds.
Image Image Image
ImageImage

𝔅𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔪𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔪𝔟𝔰,
𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔴𝔦𝔠𝔨𝔢𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔴𝔞𝔶 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔰...

𝔜𝔬𝔲 𝔴𝔞𝔨𝔢 𝔲𝔭 𝔦𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔡𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢
𝔰𝔠𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔬𝔣 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔩𝔞𝔪𝔟𝔰.

ImageImage

Image Image Image
Sacred Sin

My pets
My items
My wishlist